Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know some people have some problem getting their ART as the restriction period now. I help a friend getting his ART( teevir ) from oversea by email to Singapore .I know mostly people seek treatment and buy medication from Thailand. 

I not a supplier by i read some people have problem getting it and mayb i can help up you guys.

Please contact me see if i can get your Art from my supplier oversea to be sent to Singapore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, discovered this group by chance and continue to keep safe and healthy. If any of you who are based in Malaysia or KL/Selangor (specifically), feel free to reach out to connect. I personally have friends (gay/hetero) who are HIV+ and am inspired by their courage and tenacity. Do take care. 

Edited by cutegeek
On 3/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, cutegeek said:

Hi, discovered this group by chance and continue to keep safe and healthy. If any of you who are based in Malaysia or KL/Selangor (specifically), feel free to reach out to connect. I personally have friends (gay/hetero) who are HIV+ and am inspired by their courage and tenacity. Do take care. 

Me at Malaysia jb 

Any cute/handsome poz (just my preference) in KL/Selangor up for a casual meet-up over a meal, movie etc? PM me. 

p.s.: I don't discriminate based on sexual status. 

Edited by cutegeek
On 12/13/2020 at 1:50 AM, Gerd said:

Would appreciated if anyone could share how to refill ARV in this pandemics  period. I am having treatment in BKK however due to COVID 19 travel is restricted . Thanks

There are local suppliers who have been supplying medications to local communities... price slightly more compared to BKK. But save the trouble... 

On 4/17/2021 at 9:32 AM, cutegeek said:

Any cute/handsome poz (just my preference) in KL/Selangor up for a casual meet-up over a meal, movie etc? PM me. 

p.s.: I don't discriminate based on sexual status. 

if u at JB will be best 

• 3 weeks later...

😃   

Edited by 30yochinese
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 7:52 PM, Anddomtake said:

Is there a support group for partners of poz patient? My partner was recently diagnosed, and I am at a loss as to what to do.

Hopefully your partner is already on medication. You would need to be tested also. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2021 at 10:01 AM, cutegeek said:

Hopefully your partner is already on medication. You would need to be tested also. 

You may contact AFA, they do have a support group for those who are tested poz or partners living with poz.

Hope this helps.

https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/coordinatedcare/plhiv/

I suggest that your partner also seek some support from AFA as well.

Edited by odarodar
wrong post
On 8/8/2021 at 7:52 PM, Anddomtake said:

Is there a support group for partners of poz patient? My partner was recently diagnosed, and I am at a loss as to what to do.

You may contact AFA, they do have a support group for those who are tested poz or partners living with poz.

Hope this helps.

https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/coordinatedcare/plhiv/

I suggest that your partner also seek some support from AFA as well.