Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Looking For People Who Are Hiv + Poz For Poz (Compiled)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been single for almost 7 years, tried to date after I was diagnosed, but when sex becomes a necessity to progress further the relationship. I chose to back off and uses fake excuse to end the relationship.

I really long to have a partner to walk my life with. I am ready to commit, but can someone advise me how to do that? Disclosing my positive status to someone I really love seems near impossible.

10 hours ago, Iampositive said:

I have been single for almost 7 years, tried to date after I was diagnosed, but when sex becomes a necessity to progress further the relationship. I chose to back off and uses fake excuse to end the relationship.

I really long to have a partner to walk my life with. I am ready to commit, but can someone advise me how to do that? Disclosing my positive status to someone I really love seems near impossible.

Don't quite understand on the part where sex becomes necessary part in progressing on the relationship. Was it long before sex was suggested as part of the dating equation with your dates?

Even though it's normal that sex is a thing in the aj circle, where some people hook up and eventually settle into relationship, but there are guys that are respectful as well, by keeping 'clean' before the relationship gets deeper. 

12 hours ago, Oceanscape91 said:

Don't quite understand on the part where sex becomes necessary part in progressing on the relationship. Was it long before sex was suggested as part of the dating equation with your dates?

Even though it's normal that sex is a thing in the aj circle, where some people hook up and eventually settle into relationship, but there are guys that are respectful as well, by keeping 'clean' before the relationship gets deeper. 

U are right. Sex is essential in relationship.

13 hours ago, Iampositive said:

U are right. Sex is essential in relationship.

I believe that being honest is very important, even if it means letting him know you have your securities or when you are not yet ready to share. And also being aware to be honest with yourself on your insecurities, what you want, if he is the right partner and the steps you have to take to be in a relationship. 

On 10/29/2019 at 11:50 AM, Oceanscape91 said:

I believe that being honest is very important, even if it means letting him know you have your securities or when you are not yet ready to share. And also being aware to be honest with yourself on your insecurities, what you want, if he is the right partner and the steps you have to take to be in a relationship. 

The disclosure part is the hardest.

t

• 3 weeks later...

For those poz in KL, discreet and need a chat partner. 

I'm diagnosed not too long ago and on meds now. Still not disclosed my condition to anyone yet, so it will be anonymous chats. 

Feeling good and healthy and still doing the same activities like going to gym, hiking, outings. It's a long road ahead and hope to meet and share experiences with other poz friends in KL

Edited by Chiguy222
On 11/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, Chiguy222 said:

For those poz in KL, discreet and need a chat partner, we can telegram @klchiguy 

I'm diagnosed not too long ago and on meds now. Still not disclosed my condition to anyone yet, so it will be anonymous chats. 

Feeling good and healthy and still doing the same activities like going to gym, hiking, outings. It's a long road ahead and hope to meet and share experiences with other poz friends in KL

After how long did u know about it 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:32 AM, kimlo777 said:

i am a social worker/counsellor working with hiv+/aids patients in singapore.  i offer them a listening ear and when asked, give non-judgmental advice.  if you need someone to talk to. send me a pvt msg.  i am all ears and to give you the moral and emotional support.

How to know more if diagnose or infected? How long after sex must go for testing 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:19 AM, Hungtall said:

How to know more if diagnose or infected? How long after sex must go for testing 

it is best to go for screening within 72 hours of risk exposure.  that means if you went on a sex tour in bangkok, go for aids screening within 3 days upon returning to Singapore.  if your tour has been more than 3 days then best to do a screening first thing on arrival back in Singapore.  early detection is important so that proper medical attention is given. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 11:05 PM, Iampositive said:

You can just find those people who dislike anal sex to have a relationship with. I go out to socialize and have spoken to many aj guys about it as i want to find out how many aj guys are the same as me that dont like sex and i found out there are still a sizable amount of aj guys that dislike anal sex. There is also some that do for their bf even if they dislike it as their bf wants it. These are the types of guys you should find as a partner when sex is out of the question. There are still lots of fun without sex that can be done. Touching around, hugging and cuddle to sleep with the type of person you like is a great enjoyment. For me i dont even need stuff more than that.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:23 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

Cannot help but feel that the Malaysian gov did more for the hiv+ Citizens than SG... 

In SG case, the country is acting with so much paranoia and discrimination and did so little to help. 

The people around me were like “those people deserved it”, “should chase them out of the country before they infect others”, etc kind of talk. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Personally, idgaf... if you still look hot despite your pos status, will still play with ya provided we take all necessary precautions.

Hi .want fun? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 11:05 PM, Iampositive said:

Sorry to hear that. Not gonna attempt to give any advice but perhaps easier to date someone who’s also already positive will be less stressful. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 2 weeks later...