Male HQ

Philip & Me - My Story

Guest Whisperer

Guest Whisperer

For a compiled version, Click Here For Easy Read

---------------------------

Sometimes, the weirdest thing happens when we least expect it. And so, here is the story of Philip and me. Philip is my close colleague and we have been working in the same company for 5 years. We have to travel at least once a year. It is in such an arrangement that makes us to become close. Our job requires us to make decision and it is important that we have common understanding between us. The good thing, it opens the door to the way each of us is thinking. Philip is straight and he has always suspected that I am not. After all these years, it does not bother him.

Recently, after years of overseas assignments, all those wishes I had quietly hoped to happen turned in my favour. Back in the past, once he said "You can be whoever you want so long you are happy, dude" when he caught me looking down at his groin when we were naked after a swim in my club two years back. I had an instant hard on right infront of him that day. "What the hell gets you with that erection!", he commented.

He just didn't realize how horny he made me and the whole thing of what I saw had captured and stored in my mind. I liked his big low hanging balls. It made his thick, even when it was flaccid, and long foreskin cock rested so nicely against the sac. Something about the whole package turned me on straight away. His wild, long and straight pubic hair made him even more sexier.

I invited him more often to swim at my club after that. Every time I asked, he would not turn me down. Where there were days I did not arrange, he would initiate. It showed that he was getting very comfortable with me. Our friendship grew closer with this activity. He was always at ease taking off his clothes and walked naked in front of me in the changing room. Everytime without fail when he did that, I would have an erection. It became a common sight between us. Strangely, we never talked about gays. Philip shared a lot more things about himself, his sex with his girl friend and his family.

Fast forward, our recent business trip changed the whole thing. Called it sheer luck, when we reached at the hotel lobby, the receptionist told us that there was only one bedroom apartment left. We arrived late this trip, thanked to our company that we had to attend an important meeting in SG that same afternoon. It was our first long term business stay and our company had arranged for a serviced apartment this time to save cost instead of putting us in our usual hotel.

"It's fine, we take it." Philip told the receptionist. Guessed we were tired from a long day but I was pleasantly surprised at his reaction. Perhaps, my wild imagination took the best of me. We did not even check with the receptionist whether the room had two single beds or just one king-sized bed.

When we got into our room, it didn't bother for him to check. I noticed there was only one bed and made no remarks. The concierge came and left our luggage in the living room. We called room service and had our late dinner in the room.

After dinner, we took out our laptops and started to check our emails. It was probably half hour after that when Philip said that he would take the shower. "Go on," I said "I will go next." I was expecting him to comment about the bed when he took his luggage into the bedroom. Still, there was no remarks.

Few minutes later when I brought in my luggage into the bedroom, Philip was taking off his clothes. "Haha, should I just go naked here than to change in the bathroom?" he said in jest. It didn't made him to stop the full monty even while saying it. "Ya, as though we have never seen each other naked before!" I replied.

He was very comfortable going naked and I wondered if he would sleep nude too. Walking around nude to organize the things from his luggage made me to have a hard on. It was sexy just to see the big low hanging balls swaying around his groin. As much I had seen it before, it didn't occur to me how smooth his sac of balls was. I was not even noticing before that his balls were much bigger.

I let him to finish his stuffs while sitting on the bed. It was a good sight to observe him nearer since the bedroom was not big. Philip was pretty endowed down there and I wondered if he really had a big erected tool. As it was, the flaccid thick cock must be about few mm smaller than the vitagen bottle and about 4 inches long. His wild, long and straight pubic hairs obviously had not been trimmed before. It was spiking all over.

"Are you not going to change?" he blurted. Without replying, I stood up and started to take off. For the first time, I felt guarded not to take off everything. Perhaps, it was just my consciousness that we were not in the changing room but a hotel room. I hesitated to go full monty since I felt my cock was wet from watching him.

"I shall shower first lah since you are still not done." I told him while trying not to be too obvious with my erection. Plus, this time my whole cock head was wet with the precum oozing out my foreskin. "Ok ok, go ahead" went his reply.

The bathroom was attached to the bed room. It was a nice serviced apartment with a small kitchenette, a two seater sofa with coffee table and LCD TV in the living area and dinner table for 4 people. The bathroom itself was huge with a standing shower area and another area with bathtub.

"Wah, have you seen the bathroom?" I was shouting to him as I got in. "It is damn super big!" As I turned around, Philip was behind me. "Wah! we can both shower at the same time then."

"Which one are you going to take?" I asked to prolong his hue.

"Anyone" he replied.

"Or we can shower together in here" I said pointing to the standing shower area.

"Siow!" He laughed when replying as he started to go over the bath tub.

"Are you going to soak there?" I asked.

"No lah, so late. Just going to shower tonight."

It was deja vu showering together. Back in my club, we would do the same. The only difference then, we would shower at the same time but in a separate cubicle. It was hard not to wank when I was still horny and he was there right in front of me. His wet body and the wet pubic hair that was no longer spiky made his groin area yummier. By then, I had gotten over my consciousness and stood facing him. Philip went about his usual ways of showering. It was nice just to see it.

First, he went on to shampoo his head and washed it off. Then we would soap his body, then the pubic hair and washed it off again. Then, not sure whether he was teasing me, he started to soap his cock, pulled back the foreskin and circled his cock head. He made a slow motion like he was jerking off with his foreskin up and down the shaft.

The whole thing made me hornier. I started to wank myself. "Oi, don't do that in front of me lah" suddenly came his voice. I laughed it off and told him that I saw him doing just that too. "Hello, I am only cleaning my cock ok" so he said.

"Ok Ok, I shall stop." I told him.

I finished the shower, towelled myself dry and went on to brush my teeth in nude. Philip stood behind me and again when I kept looking at his groin, I had an erection. My precum somehow leaked uncontrollably. I knew it had to do with the one bed that we were going to share.

It did occur to me why was he not bothered. Didn't he see that there was only one bed and that we had to share it? I was controlling myself not to talk about it and let nature to take its course. I left the bathroom and went into the living room, still naked. Minutes later, Philip appeared. I was glad that he was naked too.

"Are you not going to sleep yet?" he asked.

"Perhaps I should. It is getting late. Are we going to have breakfast in the cafe downstairs in the morning?" I replied.

"Ya, might as well. Wake up at 7?"

I stood up and walked into the bedroom. I was pleasantly surprised that Philip had comfortably chosen to take the right side of the bed near to the bathroom. My heart pumped faster as I walked over to take my side. Again, my cock erected.

"You haven't been wanking, is it? Why the constant hardon?" he blurted.

I was a little embarrassed when he said that yet I could not control my reply. "Ya, been keeping it for tonight for you lah." I tried to laugh it off as it sounded so lame.

"fxxk you!" went his reply.

"Now?" I replied.

<To continue .. if got the time>

The whole thing made me hornier. I started to wank myself. "Oi, don't do that in front of me lah" suddenly came his voice. I laughed it off and told him that I saw him doing just that too. "Hello, I am only cleaning my cock ok" so he said. <<< ha ha couldnt help myself but laughed at that.

Great story so far Whisperer. WIll be waiting for the continuation. :yuk:

Guest Whisperer

"Haha, fxxk you lah. You damn strange tonight dude. Just jerk it off and sleep lah" Philip continued.

"Didn't I already ask? Haha, can you just do it and not asked anymore?" I dared him. Of course I hoped something to happen. After all, I had always wanted to touch and played with his private parts. How I wished I could just hold his big balls and sucked his cock. I wondered how big his cock when erected. I wondered whether he cum bucket.

There was something about his manhood that often got me excited. Since I first saw it in the changing room few years back, his manhood had become like the perfect tool for me. Often, I jerked off thinking about it. There were times that I could jerk off at the office toilet on another occasion whenever I saw him peed earlier. Philip was not the shy type nor was he an exhibitonist. He was always very comfortable just zipping down and took his cock out to pee.

"Seriously, you are damn fxxking horny" he said.

"Truth is, the thought of sleeping close to you takes the better of me" I replied.

"Have you been always gay? Do you enjoy sex with men?" he asked.

"Haha, mind that word 'men'. I do with some but not all men?" I answered him as I got into the bed. I did it on purpose as not to cover myself but showing my hardon and the leaking precum from his sight. Though I felt wierd to be that close to him with such a raging hardon, it was comfortable for both of us at the same time. "Do you sleep naked too, Philip?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do."

"Ah, damn sexy and what a turn on!" I wanted to keep the conversation going. "When you last shoot?" I tried to open up a topic to raise his testerone.

"fxxk you, what a question!" he blurted.

"Soon. Very soon but you can't fxxk tonight as there is no condom and lube. Gotta do it tomorrow when I get them." went my reply.

Philip laughed, "You such a horny joker!"

"Seriously, does Lynn blow you, Philip?" I asked. Lynn and Philip had been together for 3 years.

"Guess not all girls like it lah" he replied.

"Oh, but I love it. Wanna give me the chance?"

We both laughed. Somehow, the mood started to change. Philip started to play with his cock under the blanket. I was not sure if he knew that I knew what he was doing. I didn't want silence to spoil the situation. "Think guys whether straight or gay enjoy being sucked", I said.

My cock throbbed and by this time my precum had oozed out of my foreskin. I pulled my foreskin down and circled my cock head. I wanted to see how he would react. I made a soft moan.

"Guess you are hard too, right?" I had to ask him. "Want me to blow you?"

His eyes were closed. He turned the blanket away. His cock was hard. It was such a beautiful thing to see. Slowly, I held his cock and checked his reaction. As much I wanted to just suck it, I didn't want our actions to turn out bad when all things done. I still wanted us to be close. I touched his cock and pulled down his foreskin. "No, don't pull it down much. My head is very sensitive." he said.

His words reassured me that he was aware of what was happening. It made me feel safe and comfortable. I wanted to do it with respect. I moved closer to him and started playing with his balls. His eyes were still closed. Guessed it was a way for him to feel comfortable.

I lowered my head and started to give him a blow job.

<To continue>

Guest Whisperer

I didn't feel any tension coming out from Philip. He seemed to be comfortable with what I was doing. Perhaps, he had anticipated it, I just could not figure out. It made me comfortable somehow. I liked it that way. In the first place, even if I could ever have sex with him, I wanted it to be a two way thing. I wanted to respect him as much I wanted for Philip to accept me, for my sexuality and my friendship towards him.

Philip had such a big cock with a long foreskin. Even when it was fully hard, there was still a lot more skin to cover the head. I guessed his erected dick was about six and half inches long and thick. Rolling down his foreskin, his gland was smooth. For a sensitive head, the good thing, he knew how to clean it well too. I tried taking it all the way into my mouth. I choked. He placed his hand on my shoulder. That was re-assuring. I liked the gesture as it showed the gentle side of him. To me, it showed his consent and that he was enjoying it too.

Slowly, I felt his hands all over my shoulder, rubbing on my skin once awhile. I re-positioned myself to go in between his legs while still sucking him. I didn't want to let it off my mouth. At the same time, I played with his huge balls, kneading at the whole sac and at times grabbing hard. Philip held my head and I started to hold his hand. Surprisingly, he didn't resist. With my shoulder just under his groin, I nudged on his legs to spread wider. He just simply followed the flow.

Slowly I glided his cock out of my mouth and started to work on his balls. I licked it, sucked it while holding his shaft hard. I rolled down his foreskin while sucking on his balls. Philip started to make a soft moan. It turned me on. I worked my way down, lifting his balls up and started to lick his perineum. I rolled down my tongue down his ass and started to rim him. Thank goodness, Philip was clean there too.

"Ahhh" he moaned. I rolled down his foreskin to let his cock head exposed. He moaned again. I moved up to lick his cock head. "You will make me shoot now if you continue to do that". I was surprised that he started to talk. I expected him not to utter a word. I was not sure if the whole thing was comfortable to him. The only thing I wanted to do, selfishly, was to find his G-spot to get

him engaged.

"You feel good?" I asked. Philip did not reply. Instead, he took a pillow and covered his face. I guessed he enjoyed what I was doing to him but too shy to admit. I moved my body upwards while lying on top of him. I started to play with his erected nipples. I sucked the right one while gently played with my fingers on the other. I used my precum to rub on the them. His body started to

move squirmishly. Obviously from the sensation that his nipples were exploited. I wondered if the nipples were the G-spot.

I made my way up. Philip was, in a way, guiding me when he started to caress my shoulder more. I wanted to kiss him next. It would definitely make me felt connected to him if he allowed me. I took the pillow away from his face. His eyes were closed. I was sure he could feel me moving towards his face. Slowly I placed my lips on his and gave him a gentle hug. I placed my tongue to play on his. He didn't open his mouth to reciprocate the kiss. I was not sure if I wanted to force it through. I wanted him to want it.

It surprised me the next few seconds. He put his arms around me and started to take my tongue in. We kissed. It was such a heavenly feeling. I felt so much comfortable. I had always liked Philip. I had always wanted for us to be closer. I had always wanted to make love to him.

I guided his hand to touch my cock. "You came?" he asked. I had so much precum leaked. My cock was very wet. "No." I replied. With me still lying on top of him, I looked into his eyes.

"Do you know what we are doing, Philip?" I asked him, not blinking and wanted him to answer me.

Okay, I was taking the risk to break the silence and it could just end there. All that I wanted was for him to be fully aware of what was happening. It was a way to get two adults to take responsibilities of all actions even when the feelings were good. Worse, when we were occupied with horniness.

Not because I could use the affirmation to defend myself in future but it had to be an act, in all my life, of two adults fully aware of all thoughts and actions. An open opportunity must not be a dis-advantage or a win-lose situation to the parties involved. More so with Philip whom I cared for our long term professional career.

Philip gave a smile. "Do you know a smile can mean you are feeling damn shiok or that you are just giving in to me." I said.

"What do you expect me to say?" came his answer. "Do you want me to tell you I am gay like you?"

"But have you had gay sex before?" I asked.

"You know that I always know that you are, right?" he replied. "You are a nice friend, pal and I am comfortable with you. But that does not mean that I am gay and that does not mean that I enjoy sex with a man."

"Wahlau" I blurted. "Now you making me like a whore leh."

Philip laughed. "At times you can be so wierd with your words yet funny. Can we just honour what we are doing and don't complicate things?" He started to hold me tight.

"But but, thing is I can and want to do anything with you" as I put my face next to his, "And I am just the kind of guy that enjoys making love with someone who knows what he is doing too."

He continued to laugh. He started to hold my hard cock, pulled down my foreskin and played with my precum. "Does this proof a thing?" he asked.

We continued to play with each other's cock. We were still hard. Philip kept playing with my cock.

"I didn't know a guy can have so much cunt juice!" he said.

"You are just a turned off now. Must you say the word 'cunt'?" I replied. "I really like your balls and cock .." I said.

"And you want it to be inside you?" he asked.

I think Philip was already a bisexual but he denied it from the beginning. A pure straight will not be easily lured into gay sex encounter unless he already has a bi-tendency. I tried to engage my pure straight good friend into sex during an oversea biz trip but he rejected me and immediately keep a distance from me. He knew I was gay but never imagined that I would approach him in sex!

During my younger day, a female good friend shared a same bed with me in chalet. At night she grab my cock but I did not respond to her invitation because I have no interest in girls. It is same that a gay will not be easy turn into heterosexual! and a straight will not be easily converted to gay!

Guest Whisperer

A week had passed. We had been working long hours from eight in the morning till about ten or eleven at night. In between, we were kept busy with business meetings and corporate management, analyzing requirements and reports and communicating back with our local office in Singapore. We would be having business lunches and dinners every day either with our overseas colleagues or clients or both. Our time together was kept minimum. We knew, right from the start of the trip, that we would be jammed with so much things to do and finalize. In a way, it comforted me as I could avoid talking about what was going on in the bedroom. At the same time, I felt apprehensive.

Amazingly, Philip had not changed. He was still the usual friendly person towards me. Still the same good old friend and a close colleague. Still someone who had all along accepted me for what I was. Every night, he still slept nude next to me under the same cover. He had not brought up the topic to change room nor should we get a separate bed. Chances were, he was comfortable with the current situation and so I hoped. He still allowed me to play with his balls, licked his nipples and sucked his cock.

"How about taking a day off tomorrow since it is a Sunday? We can wake up late and just relax" I suggested to Philip after our business lunch with some clients. I felt we could afford the day off since we had the long dreaded three more weeks of work overseas. It would do us good before we might get burned out. This past one week had been extremely and unusually hectic for the two of us. Perhaps, such synchronicity of events had its own good too.

"But I still have so much reports to finish." he sighed. That was the thing about Philip. He was simply workaholic. Philip, by nature, was a conscientious gentleman. He took pride in his work and made sure he met all deadlines. At times, I felt he was just too hard on himself. Off work, Philip as a person, I often saw his awesome personality. He always wanted to make sure that things went fine, always faithful to his friends and very thoughtful to all the people he dealt with.

Obviously, I had some guilt and wanted to spend more time with him. In my mind, it would be good that we talked about what was going on. I should not, and did not want, to take things for granted. Just because we slept in one bed did not warrant nor it was a permissible act for me to take advantage of the situation. I needed to know how he felt. I truly wanted him to tell me.

"C'mon, it is just a day. I'll go through your urgent piles if you want." I knew I was a little desperate. As much I should not complain and just enjoyed with the flow of the universe, it would do us good should we become more aware of our intimate acts. I was not expecting for Philip to be my partner, nor we should start some kind of a relationship, but it was only the right thing to do to talk about it. I had to have a clear conscience.

After all, Philip - though very much gay tolerant, had never shown me any gayish signs nor he had any gay inclinations. Having sex with Philip was good yet it was troubling me. I could have probably abused the situation. Admittedly, sex with him was something that I had always wanted. It was something that I often fantasized. Philip had an aura of angel and a god given body of my dream guy.

I had trouble reconciling my lust and my respect for him. It made me to wonder if Philip was thrown into a spot where he had to give in? Did he really enjoy the sex? Did he do it because he wanted it too? Was he sex deprived? Then, there was Lynn too.

"We see how it goes end of the day, k?" he replied.

Back in the office, I tried to clear my work loads as much as I could. The aim was so that I could hop over to Philip's office to help him eased his and that he would agree to the off day. It was, though filled much with distaste coming from my selfish personal objective, I was looking forward to spend time with him. For whatever the outcome it could lead me to, I wanted it to happen. For good or for worse.

It was past ten when he said "Think I am done! Your idea to take a day off is good."

I gave him a smile. I felt excited yet uneasy. Perhaps, when one planned too much and the universe finally conspired, next to come would be anxiety. Especially when I had some planned agenda.

"Dude, you are all blushed!" he stared straight into my eyes. "Sure you are thinking of something kinky to do tonight, right?"

"You are becoming so gay, you know!" It just came out of my mouth. Perhaps, it was my defence mechanism. Then again, probably it had to do with the excitement and the anticipation to stay in bed with Philip longer.

It made us quiet spontaneously and wondered whether there were people around.

"Hahaha, isn't that something that you want?" he replied when we realized there was nobody around. "Are you going to the Mart to get some stuffs?" Philip laughed.

"Why don't we call room service back at the apartment if you want to eat?" I replied.

"For a horny guy like you, you sure are so cool, dude." Philip somewhat passed such a cajoled open sentence. I was probably both excited and guilty.

I stared back at him. I knew now what he was telling me. There was sudden surge of blood all over me. I felt warm throughout my body and, ironically, I had an instant hard-on. It had been a surprise invitation, something that I had not thought to happen. Not after days where sex between us was only about playing with dicks and jerked off.

Philip finished packing up his stuffs to call it a day. "Okay, we drop by the Mart to get the stuffs before we head back." He smiled and led me out of the office.

• Guest locked this topic
  • IkuTube unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.