Male HQ

Philip & Me - My Story

Guest Whisperer

Oh Gawwwwwdddd..... I always get really hard reading such stories....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Whisperer

There was silence between us for awhile. It was good not to say anything. It was good just to let time flowed without intervention. Time was change and any change was good. It had to do with how we wanted to view it.

Philip chose to rest close next to me. It seemed a comforting position to be so closed to someone after such a hot session earlier. I viewed it non romantic but respect. To me, it was a feeling where two adults knew what was going on, not taking another just for the lust but a session of taking charge with needs. I allowed my head to rest on his left shoulder. Philip did not push it away nor was he resisting the gesture. I could feel his gentleness, his caring and the feelings were definitely heavenly. Philip felt peace, I thought. His breathing was slow and there was a glow of calmness surrounding his auric fields.

I gave him a gentle hug. It was only good that I should do that. At the same time, I was wondering how he actually felt. I wondered how he felt deep inside him about what that had just happened. Philip acknowledged with a little sound. It was a comforting sound. His eyes were closed.

I started to caress his body and gently moved my hand towards his flaccid cock. I rolled his foreskin back with the intention to clean off any cum stuck inside it. It was clean. Somehow, perhaps his pre-cum and his sperm made the cock head shinier. Again, he did not resist my actions. Instead, he moved his body to make himself comfortable on the sofa and still very closed to mine. I continued to stroke his long straight pubic hair and played with his big low hanging balls. I was still so much in awe with his assets. How he was blessed to be beautifully endowed there. Philip gave a little soft moan when I caressed his balls.

We were in that position for almost an hour. Still not a word between us. The world, it seemed, suddenly stopped. There was a complete peaceful silence in the room. The only sound was from the air-conditioning unit. With our naked bodies so closed to each other, we did not even realize how cold the room had become. Surely, we were giving each other the warmth. Perhaps love, I just did not know.

"I feel happy." suddenly he whispered into my ear. I startled. He held me tight. "Don't move." so he said. "I just want to let you to know that. You don't have to say anything." he was rambling into my ear.

I tried lifting up my head. I wanted to say something but he kept me from making any moves. Instead, he hugged me closer to him. Okay, perhaps I should not say a word, so I told myself. Words might spoil the wrong things, especially when my mind was still unsure. Deep inside me, deep in my conscience, I still felt it kinda weird. My reasoning head kept asking what was happening. Here there was this guy, a good friend and a good colleague, that I had just taken the advantage to have sex and all he now felt was happy?

Admittedly, I had that little guilt after we both cummed. All these years, as much I had allowed my emotions to like him and wanted to be closer, I was still struggling. I used to tell myself to let go and let my ego not to heed. I did not want to sex him and ended with an empty feeling. Worse, to sex him and ended losing a good friend.

Then, there was Lynn, his girl friend. Philip introduced me to her about two years back. It was by chance. It was, perhaps, the way the Universe made sure that none in life could escape the passing sands of time. I had quietly developed a liking for Philip and had always felt that Philip could make a good companion in life.

"Ah, what the hell are you doing here, dude?" Philip patted my back. We crossed path in Vivocity. I was doing my own shopping in Tangs earlier and was walking aimlessly inside the big shopping mall.

"Cruising around?" he continued. Heck, I could simply bash him for passing that word. Especially not when there was a girl next to him. Yes, I was very uncomfortable with that word though I had accepted myself.

I laughed it off. Philip sensed my discomfort. "Oh, this is Lynn." He said as soon when he detected my uneasiness. Phew, I was grateful that he articulated the situation.

I gave Lynn a handshake and exchanged the introduction. "Nice to meet you, Lynn."

Surprisingly, Lynn and I connected immediately. "I see you have been shopping. For Christmas?" she asked.

"Ah, life of a single man, Lynn. Nothing to do, hence the shopping." I replied. The three of us laughed in unison.

"Hey, why don't you come and join us for dinner?" Philip suggested.

"Oh no, no ..." I replied. I did not expect Philip to open the invitation though I wished I could be with him now that we bumped into each other. I could be lying if I wanted to turn it down flat. I wanted to stay longer with him. Meeting up with Philip, and going out with him, was a pleasure as always. At times, I felt lonely without his company.

"Yes! Yes! Join us." The Universe had its way to understand my feelings. Instantly, I felt the Universe was conspiring with me. Lynn wanted me to join, I felt it from her genuine excitement.

"Nah, I will be fine. You two go ahead." I made more excuses.

"C'mon dude, I want you to come along. I am sure Lynn wants to know you too." Philip was good at convincing things.

"Yes, I have heard about you. Philip is always talking about you. It will be nice to know the person than just his name" Lynn smiled. I felt she was sincere.

What the heck, Philip and so my mind went on. Suddenly, I felt naked. I wondered if Philip had shared with Lynn everything about me. About our swim, about how we would always be hanging out just the two of us, about my sexual orientation?

We had a wonderful evening and enjoyed the dinner. I got to know more about Lynn and I started to like her. She was a wonderful person, a sweet humble lady and very down to earth.

"What is in your mind?" I jolted when Philip started to ask the question.

"Nothing. Just enjoying the moment." I lied.

"You can be a lousy liar, dude." he remarked.

Philip hugged me closer. "You can always tell me what's in your mind." he said. Without any warning, he continued "Is it about Lynn?"

I was not surprised that he would know or sense my feelings. That he could travel into my head and mapped intimately into my thoughts. The two of us had developed a connection that we could read each other's mind from the day we became close. Very often, it puzzled me. We both could be spot-on to point out what one was thinking, or feeling, most time. I often wondered if we were related in our past life. Somehow, we were like two soul mates re-united.

"Do you know what we are doing now, Philip?" I questioned him. That, to me, was the best and the only way out to continue the conversation. At least, to ask him this question would pave my conscience a little lighter. Definitely, to know it right now - and whatever the truth could hold, would let me to have my wings to fly again. My conscience had bugged me way too much.

"Of course, I do." he replied.

"And?" in a way I was demanding him.

"There is nothing wrong to start with" he said. Still hugging me, he continued "If you think you had forced your way and your way alone, I could have smashed your head in the first place."

I pulled away from him. Suddenly, I felt weak as though my guilt had put me into a gallow. The guilt that I had been feeling had a new way to make me felt worst. "You do know that I am gay from the beginning, right?" I asked.

"Of course. You have been honest with me from the start." Philip had always been calm and gentle. "That's how I like you, dude."

"Does that mean that I can take advantage of the situation?" I asked.

"Why do you have to have questions and not answers?" he looked into my eyes. "You did not push me into doing it with you, if that is in your mind." Philip, somehow, gave me the assurance.

Philip knew that I was not coping well with guilt. He was right on that! At that very moment, I could easily just walk away. He probably knew that I was drowning with bad feelings. He took my hand and placed it at his cock. He sensed that I was not taking the move. He placed his hand over mind and started to let our hands played with his flaccid cock. His other hand started to play with my nipples.

"Let's just move forward, dude. I told you that I feel happy." and he kissed me after that. Philip made me to calm down. In his own way, he was hoping that I could find my own peace too.

We engaged into deep french kiss. For once, I was not thinking anymore. I did not even realize that it was our first time. He hugged me tighter while I was still grabbing at his cock that had started to erect again.

Guilt is a terrible monster. =(

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

Hey Whisperer

I have just come across your story and finished reading it. You write very well and always end your chapters with a cliff-hanger.

You are good dude.

I wish you would write in as member rather than as a Guest. However for whatever reasons, you have my total respect.

Please continue contributing; everybody's waiting for what's gonna happen next.

Keep up the good stuff.

Cheers

Guest Whisperer

Hey guys, please accept my apologies with my poor interaction here. I did not expect that there are readers that follow my story. More so, when there are just too much about sex. This story is written with the intention to cherish a memory, to be grateful with my life offerings and importantly, it is about easing up my pent up feelings.

Anyway, I like to thank those that kindly leave messages here. With respect (to all others), I want to take this opportunity to say some words to these few:

Hey Whisperer

I have just come across your story and finished reading it. You write very well and always end your chapters with a cliff-hanger.

You are good dude.

I wish you would write in as member rather than as a Guest. However for whatever reasons, you have my total respect.

Please continue contributing; everybody's waiting for what's gonna happen next.

Keep up the good stuff.

Cheers

You are a good writer too, Yas1950.

Thank You for your kind words and your non-judgement. When I decided to write this story, I knew that I should accept all kinds of comments. Little I knew, I could get some support especially when the story involved with sensitive issue (sleeping with straight guy).

For now, I rather write as a Guest, Yas. It is only a personal preference.

Guilt is a terrible monster. =(

Indeed, it is. Guilt, on the other hand, can also make us to realize that we are human after all. That we have to learn to overcome and to be a better person.

welcome back! exactly one month and 12 hours for your continuation! what a coincidence huh?

I love the word 'coincidence'. It is your good observation that makes me to realize about it. I have always tried to understand the Universal language and wonder what is this coiincidence is about. Thank You, addicktz!

Guest Whisperer

Ah, perhaps the incident where the Forum's database gets lost during the process of upgrading (http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=37186) has a purpose. Before I posted to continue my story earlier, I meant to reply to these individuals and totally missed it.

Anyway, will try to re-post it.

Your story has provided me with such an insight. Thanks for sharing it. :)

And no, your story doesn't revolves around sex... i could sense so much emotions and thoughts behind those actions...

I am still re-reading them sometimes as i wait for the next part... Keep writing in. ;)

Thank You for reading the story, HesitantHeart. Writing the story has also opened the way I see life where we simply have to accept all events as they come.

Hope you will continue to read. Thanks again.

I love to read your life story... It touches me... Is not about sex but the the feeling

Thank You, alien0505.

Guest Whisperer

hi Whisperer,

haha reading your story is like catching up the movie. once you read it cant stop. So how is your life now? still meeting up with him? will you still write? haha... A early Merry Christmas to all of you here and a happy new year.

Ah, you are kind with your compliments, alien0505.

I am doing fine, still trying to be sane :). Likewise, wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a good 2013.

yr latest update makes my eyes teary. lol. I might not think like you but the feeling its there and to be hug by the person you love is such a wonder, especially when he sees that u teared.

*Hugs*

I see that you managed to read the continuation before it went missing. Thanks for reading, Boi1230.

Guest Whisperer

Repost (and edited)

It had always been it, it had always been the way Mother Nature sailed past our life. People said that good things happened so fast like a blink of an eye. The story of life that filled with joy and love could just end and very often we would grow becoming attached to them. Especially so when the events had affected into our emotional soul and they made a difference. We could be left wanting more, yearning that time should not stop and the raising consciousness to the meaning of life had heightened.

I had not been able to sleep that night. It had a different vibrational energy - a good one. Not able to sleep was rather unusual for me, particularly when I had my fills earlier. Particularly when my body and mind had been fully gratified from longing to sex Philip all these years.

When such desires fulfilled, I should be thankful and be peaceful and I should be sleeping like a baby. Like a child who had it all, I would always feel dead beat after sex. More so, when I cummed more than one in a short period. My body would go into a knack and a good sleep had to be a must. I cummed three times earlier. Twice when Philip was inside me in the living area of the apartment and he made me cum again when we showered together.

"You are one horny strong guy!" Philip noticed that I had an erection while soaping myself in the bath tub.

"My cock gets very easily attracted to another sexy cock lah," I tried to ease the situation. "especially when that sexy cock is just an inch away!"

That was the first time that we showered together. Back at the Swimming Club, although we would be showering at the same time, there was a wall separating us. I had never seen how he would go about shampooing and soaping himself. Strangely, I had always wanted to watch it. It was one crazy fetish, I had told myself.

There was more about Philip that I had never seen before. The way he cleaned himself under the water kinda turned me on. He was meticulous and so concerned with cleaning every part of him. It almost made me to think that he was an OCD. He made sure that he soaped, washed and rubbed his armpits. He did it twice. Then he would roll back his foreskin, letting the water to run over his cock head and had the rich soap lather to rub it clean. Next, he made sure the full lather cleaned the arse crack and his ass.

"Are you going to blow and dry your pubic hair too after the shower?" I teased him.

"Huh?" There was pure innocence when he uttered the word, as though he had done something not right. His eyes were candidly impeccant, so to speak. The word sounded virtuous and I could laugh it out at such naivety.

"Aiyo you," I kinda gave up and continued "you are so meticulous with cleaning up yourself lah, Philip."

He laughed. Perhaps the situation we were in now had surpassed the can of worms. Philip was very much comfortable to engage in personal sexual jokes. At times, I wondered whether he planted innuendos for wanting me to do more to him.

"Clean is good what. Then you can enjoy it more, right?" he replied.

Gosh, I was sure he meant it. His gentle stare, straight into my face, made me defenceless. I was speechless for awhile. Sheepishly, I laughed it off.

Philip sensed at my vulnerability. He knew that I was probably powerless to stand for my actions. He came close to me and started to lick my nipple. I stood there to enjoy it. It was the best way to give in. It was the only way not to further embarassed myself. I started to stroke his head. He reached out for the shower foam, filled on his palm and started to wank my hard cock.

"Ahh, I am cumming soon." I whispered into his ear.

Philip kept licking at my nipple and wanked me faster. By now, he knew that I enjoyed it. He had come to a new point, so I guessed, to give such a good nipples' play almost like a true Nipple Master and it never failed to give me a good high. I cummed almost immediately at his hand.

Philip's sudden heavy breathing brought me back from the drift of my mindless thought. I turned to face him. It was a beautiful peaceful face. I felt a gush of tranquility looking at him. There was so much calmness exuded out from him. He had such a zen-ful face that influenced all the energies around him into a state of bliss. I felt lucky.

I did not want to put my arm around him. I wanted to let this beautiful soul to have a good restful sleep. He deserved it. Philip had always been on his toes when he was awake. He was constantly moving around and doing stuffs so that things would always be okay. It was just him. He loved life too much for anything to go bad, for anyone to suffer and humans should be happy all the time.

"I feel very disturbed if I see someone gets hurt" once he told me when the secretary in our office was crying. Earlier, she was reprimanded by our Head for missing a report.

"But it is your report, Philip. She should be more careful."

"It is not entirely her fault. I should have highlighted it to her. I should tell her it is an important document." Philip took part of the blame.

That incident was not the only time I saw his gentleness. Philip was all about Philip with a heart as big as a mountain. Whatever he did in the course of everyday life was insignificant to him but it was very important that he did it. Laying so close next to him made me to feel inadequate about myself. I wondered at the works of Fate that brought me to him. That the world had opened a new gateway today to bring us intimate and closer. Science could not solve the ultimate mystery of nature and I should learn to feel blessed.

Out of nowhere, I had tears rolling down my eyes. Not that I was sad nor was I trapped with guilt. I felt as though the hands of God had touched to comfort me, telling me that everything was planned. That I should only be thankful for the gifts of life. To accept that life had always been a beautiful struggle and at the end of the day, with faith, all things would just work out.

Perhaps, I might have struggled so much in life to get what I wanted. To be where I was today. Perhaps, I often felt that I had to go the extra miles to reap success. The road called Life had been winding and at times a roller-coaster. Perhaps, I had little faith in myself. Sometimes, I hated myself to let my mind and my emotions drove me into those dark lanes.

Simply, such negativities would not set me free. It would perpetually trap my growth. Irony to my own belief and the desire to be happy, this mental and emotional setbacks had made me a prisoner to my own destiny. Still, in all the uncertainties that I faced, I always believed there would be light at the end of the tunnel.

"Hey, what is wrong?" Philip gave me a hug. I did not realize that he was awake. Obviously, he cared. Obviously, it concerned him. I felt his warmth, his tenderness and I could feel that he did not want me to be sad, which I was not. He placed his head nearer to mine.

"Hey, sorry. Really, there's nothing ..." I said. On that spur of the moment, I felt foolish and sick to my stomach that I had become rather sentimental . I did not want him to see me in such a melancholic state, in such a self-pity state. I tried hiding my face.

"You are thinking too much again." There was gentleness in his voice as he inched closer to me. I felt comforted. Philip had such a good command of tranquility. "Come closer, my dear." he said and pulled me closer to him. Our naked bodies were drawn closer. He put his arm over me and gave me a tight hug.

• 2 weeks later...

"We had a wonderful evening and enjoyed the dinner. I got to know more about Lynn and I started to like her. She was a wonderful person, a sweet humble lady and very down to earth."

It is not easy to be in the company of a man one loves and his girlfriend!

For more than a decade, I love a straight guy who is aware of my feeling towards him but did not accept me....., It has always been painful for me to see him with his girlfriend(s). i guess I need to learn harder to accept facts and reality.

strangly i found identical story on this blog hehe wonder if the writer is this guy

http://thepenilepoet...you-in.html?m=1

With all due respect, as one Senior Member to another, I don't think your comments were very respectful.

If 'Whisperer' wants to maintain his anonymity, please respect it.

I don't see the point in exposing what he has written on another blog.

Whether they are one and the same person is none of our concern.

Unless you are accusing him of plagiarism.

Then its up to the original writer to take action not you nor I nor any other person.

Respectfully

Yas

Edited by Yas1950

Guest Whisperer

Am still staying tuned.... keep writing in.... :] hehe.... :X

You said you were trying to be 'sane' in your replies... O.O I do hope that everything is well with you.... Take care.. :]

Hello again HesitantHeart. Thanks for asking, I am doing fine. There is just so much in life that keeps me occupied.

You take care too and Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

"We had a wonderful evening and enjoyed the dinner. I got to know more about Lynn and I started to like her. She was a wonderful person, a sweet humble lady and very down to earth."

It is not easy to be in the company of a man one loves and his girlfriend!

For more than a decade, I love a straight guy who is aware of my feeling towards him but did not accept me....., It has always been painful for me to see him with his girlfriend(s). i guess I need to learn harder to accept facts and reality.

I found that fear can be our greatest enemy. When we are expecting too much and, subconsciously (with respect) get into a state of desperation, somehow things will not happen the way we want them to be. There must always be a good reason for the way things are.

I hope you find yourself the peace who seek :)

And, Thank You for reading.

Guest Whisperer

strangly i found identical story on this blog hehe wonder if the writer is this guy

http://thepenilepoet...you-in.html?m=1

I must say that I am rather flattered that my story is being used elsewhere. But, it certainly be nice if credit is to be given ;)

For those who click on the link, that blog is not mine. Haha, I am not that young. BTW, if one is to observe the date, my story appeared much earlier (here in BW) than the one in that blog.

Guest Whisperer

With all due respect, as one Senior Member to another, I don't think your comments were very respectful.

If 'Whisperer' wants to maintain his anonymity, please respect it.

I don't see the point in exposing what he has written on another blog.

Whether they are one and the same person is none of our concern.

Unless you are accusing him of plagiarism.

Then its up to the original writer to take action not you nor I nor any other person.

Respectfully

Yas

Hey Yas, thanks for the comment. Guess, internet is a place where anything can happen.

Hey, I also seen that blog...

What I dun like is the pictures attached together with story... It is distracting, no linkage, interfering me to read properly...

Reading here fine. Keep it up, whisperer.... (Just dun whisper to my ears, silently... Will do)

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

my sincere apologies...it did not occur to me that it would be disrespectful to you. i was just curious why the wonderful stories i have been reading in bw appear in that blog and also wonder if whisperer is alvin hehe

my apologies to whisperer once again and i look forward to you new post again. i am an avid follower of your stories :)

I must say that I am rather flattered that my story is being used elsewhere. But, it certainly be nice if credit is to be given ;)

For those who click on the link, that blog is not mine. Haha, I am not that young. BTW, if one is to observe the date, my story appeared much earlier (here in BW) than the one in that blog.

Guest Whisperer

Before I continue with my story, I would like to wish all readers Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year. May the season be filled with love.

And, Thank You very much for reading my story.

Regards,

Whisperer

Guest Whisperer

I was awakened from a good sensation. As usual, I would have the morning wood greeted me every morning. But this morning, it was a different kind of arousing stimulation. Philip was licking my nipple and had his hand caressed the other one. At times, he gently sucked it. He could have been probably doing it for the past few minutes.

Obviously, he had gotten up much earlier. He smelled clean and had, from the smell of it, gargled his mouth. Probably, he had also brushed his teeth. I let him to play with my nipples and it seemed that he was enjoying it as much as I did. By now, my nipples were hard and I could feel that I was wet with precum. I gave a little soft moan and pushed down the blanket to expose my wet cock.

I caressed his hair to give back that same affection he showered on my nipples. I wanted to let him feel that it was not just a physical connection but something much deeper. Slowly, I worked down to caress his back. I waited for him to respond. As much I was enjoying, I did not want to take things for granted. I still felt that all these were new to him. It was inescapable pushing my thoughts away.

Was Philip a closeted gay? Had he been in self denial? I had all these questions, and many more, in my head. How could he be so good and seemed to enjoy? He just knew how to make me feel good.

Slowly, he moved up and had his body rested on top of me. He placed his lips against mine. His tongue ran over my lips. I begged to be kissed but resisted. I never liked kissing someone when I had not washed my mouth nor brushed the teeth. Philip tried sliding his tongue into my mouth.

Again my mind raced with more questions. I was constantly second guessing at all his moves. Perhaps, I should learn to accept. I should not judge him. So what if he was horny and just wanted to have a good time, I told myself. After all, he had said before that it was a private thing, just between the two of us. After all, I wanted this to happen.

I hated myself to have such a negative tendency to take the gloomiest possible thought. Strangely, it had always been the way we allowed our mind to think generally. We tended not to be appreciative, worse when we could not be grateful, with the flow of good opportunities. Our mind became a victim to move our thoughts in a certain direction that could ultimately hurt ourselves.

I was just an ironic moron. Philip, for whatever reasons, had become comfortable. I could feel his hard cock pressing on me. I was very sure that he felt my wet hard cock too. He positioned his cock to go under my balls, in between my legs. With all the questions that were in my head, I surrendered to spread them. Somehow, logic did not go well with lust.

I lifted my legs to go around his waist and gave him a good hug. I knew I could not be more subtle to get him to fxxk me. The warmth of his body lying on top of me made me to want him more. I felt so much connected between us. It reminded me of the deepest connection I had with him since we first met. When I teamed up with Philip, we hit it off immediately. Working with Philip made working for our Company enjoyable. This connection was a powerful thing, with the ability to transform lives and ultimately transformed my human experience. Perhaps, his too.

I started to kiss him and it did not matter that I had not brushed my teeth nor gargled my mouth. Somehow, such limitation was a foolish self enforceable discipline. I only made it more difficult for myself when, obviously, it did not matter to him at all. Surely, he knew it since I had not woken out of bed yet.

We were deep in our kiss. I held him tighter and lifted my butt so that his cock could be at my arse crack. We were not talking but let our body to communicate our needs. It was quite apparent that we wanted each other. Hopefully, the life-force that seemed to bring us this far would not get applied in a blurred and confusing acts of lust.

Somehow, I felt there were only me and him in this world. All human judgements overcame huge challenges and our sense of connectedness dismissed all the challenges that seemed impossible. This morning, with Philip in my arms, I just had to witness the power of that feeling of connectedness in play.

Philip knew what he was doing. He knew what he wanted. I felt less guilty now that he was taking charge. He reached out for the condom by the side table. I appreciated it, though I preferred he shot his sperm inside me. For all that he was doing and thinking, I viewed ourselves as not a disconnected being. We ought to be careful especially we had never talked nor shared about our sexual past.

I let him to put on the condom while I caressed his low hanging big balls. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. Our eyes locked there. Suddenly, I felt a gush of strong emotions. Gosh, was I falling for this man? I saw a lot of his caring, his nurturing and engaging gentleness.

Philip lifted my already spread legs. Perhaps, all the good emotions that ran within me made him to enter me easily. There was slight pain but it was very much bearable. Indirectly, my consciousness knew that I could give my all to this man. I felt his cock inching in and I started to feel good. I never had this feeling before. He pushed it all in gently and stopped there.

He lowered his body to lick my nipples. Perhaps, he wanted me to feel good. Perhaps, he wanted to make me relaxed. I gave a soft little moan and gyrated my body to receive more. He glided his cock out slowly and pushed it in inch by inch again. He probably sensed my body willingness for more. Our consciousness embraced into one and soon we worked our bodies in tandem.

It happened on another level. It was an act of love making. Called it emotional, called it spiritual, called it whatever I wanted. It did not really matter now. The important thing was that we both needed to experience one another to become more connected. For the first time, we broke off the barriers and walls that existed between us. We flowed through the life-force and it created the part of who we were. At the point, we were not separated by labels. We were not 'straight guy' or a 'gay guy' but two humans whose energies were focused for the highest good.

His fxxking intensified. Sooner, I knew he would cum. I started to wank myself. Sooner, we both could shoot our loads. I wanted to cum with him. His actions got faster and that was an indication that he was seconds away from shooting. I stroke faster. He sensed that I was behind him in tandem. Soon, and very soon, we gave out a little moan. He shoved his cock right deep into me while I shot my cum all over my chest.

Right away, I held him tight and not wanting him to take his cock out. He felt flat on top of me covering my cum. It did not matter to him, surprisingly. I continued to hold him. He laid his head on my shoulder, cuddled my neck and I knew he felt comforting. Slowly, he raised his body and kissed me. I felt his cock slipped out.

For the next few minutes, we continued to lock our bodies together. Still there were no words between us. Still, there was a magical human spirit of love and respect between us. Of two adults who did not want, subconsciously, to break down barriers by using logic and processes. We allowed our consciousness, without even conspiring, to become just human.

As much as my conscience felt good, there was the little voice in my head that I needed to have a good talk with Philip. I needed answers to move on. I needed to clear my guilt. I needed to have a road map.

Somehow, I anticipated it would be a long day ahead of us.

wow u are really good with words. can literally feel the emotion and yet the physical action going on.

Slowly, I worked down to caress his back. I waited for him to respond. As much I was enjoying, I did not want to take things for granted. I still felt that all these were new to him. It was inescapable pushing my thoughts away.

Was Philip a closeted gay? Had he been in self denial? I had all these questions, and many more, in my head. How could he be so good and seemed to enjoy? He just knew how to make me feel good.

haha i had thought that as u caress his back, u wld go down to his hole eventually and asked to f*ck him.

whatever it is, looking forward to your next post and merry xmas!

Everytime I visit BW, I will check out this thread to see if there is any fresh continuation to the story.

Whisperer, I adore your talents in writing!

I like the story, your choice of words and each time leaving us with a "cliff-hanger" and looking forward to the next episode.

Well done, Whisperer! Kudos!

Wishing you and all the followers here, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Whisperer

Falling in love with Philip was easy. Admittedly, I woke up feeling that Cupid had made his way into my heart. I felt the presence of him, so close in my life for the past week staying in the same room, had provided a basis. Love, after all, was about being there. I always felt that one of the chief ingredients of love was to give another person your presence.

I was not fully surprised that I started to feel this way. Philip had always given me undivided attention. He was a great friend and a good colleague. Philip had been one guy, the type that not hearing with his ears but, much more so, hearing with his heart. He had such a good soul that made everyone wanted to be close to him. Of course, the spending physical time that we had added on the impetus with where my emotion was taking me. It sounded superficial. It sounded foolish.

For years, I had tried not to fall in love. The pains of the past were still so much alive within me that I forced myself not to think much of it. When I caught my ex with another guy having sex in our bed, my heart was shattered. It made me to rethink about relationship. About my ability to make it work. About the fruition to stay in love. That incident made me to lose the sense of trust. It diminished faith and I was unable to hold on to hope. I made it a point, a promise to myself, that I had to be fully healed before I took on another one.

We were still naked and kinda getting comfortable about it. Honestly, I liked it that way. I could feast my eyes with ease to ogle at his private assets. It was such a turn on to see his flaccid thick cock swaying against his big low hanging balls. I did not really bothered to shy away with my own erection.

"It has nothing to do with you or with us" he continued. "Today, I just want to spend the day to be myself."

Suddenly, I felt myself shivered a little. My erection died straightaway. When I should be celebrating, that was what my heart said, I became very guarded. My mind that was still trying to figure out the situation had now filled with apprehension. Guilt had a way to disguise its personality. My emotion and mental states were rebelling each other.

Weirdly, though, humans were just not able to accept the truth readily most time. Often, we can make something true by simply believing it. On the other hand, it would be another thing when we applied morality and started to question on our own matter of taste, our hideous agendas.

Philip tried to explain, "I just do not know where to start but I must honor that I feel good about myself. There is something going on and until I can figure it out, I just wanna go with the flow of what today is."

"Stop there, Philip. Since when you become a philospher?" I interrupted. "Today is a Sunday and every Sunday, Lynn expects you to call here."

"What makes an action right, dude?" he asked.

Frankly, I had no answers. Humans had always waded in the muck when it came to define truth and I had no authority to tell him otherwise. I had fallen with the majority where we often looked to science to determine whether something constituted the truth. The sad thing, science tended to aviod absolutism.

"Err, but I just think it is not right, Philip." I told him so. I was fighting my conscience to say that. Somehow, Cupid had decided to take the back seat. I felt my past had appeared right in front of me. It came without invitation and unguarded. I doubted my own emotions now.

"And it is not right that I ..." Philip stretched his hand and played my nipples. "Is it not right that I want to touch them?" he asked.

"Ok. Ok. I am sure you have good reasons to tell me why so, Philip." I put his hand away.

Philip laughed. He looked straight into my eyes. "Thing is, something is changing and as much I know what it is, I need the time to fully understand it myself."

It made me to think. What was more exciting and exhilarating about our trip this time? What had the Universe arranged and kept in store? I wanted to ask him if he felt the same, like the way I did, but those question could wait. For now, I wanted us to have the clarity of thoughts. Should we were feeling the same thing, I wanted that we were free of any excess baggage of unresolved issued. For me, I had to be free from my past. Importantly, Philip and I had to let love be an accepting responsiblity, free from anything but of something that we wanted to share together.

"And how are we going to spend the rest of the day eh?" I decided that we should talk about other things.

The truth about what he wanted to tell me was too heavy for my soul to suck it in early in the day. Fact still remained that I wanted my guilt to be completely off. Should I desire to fall, and stay, in love with Philip, it was emperative that I accepted the responsibility to resolve my inner conflicts. These would only cause dissension should I allow the Universe to bring us together.

"We are not responsible for our upbringing but we are not totally responsible for what it is going to happen .." There was no stopping him. I was very sure that he wanted to talk about his change. About what was happening.

"And please hear me out." he pleaded.

"Philip, you scared the shit out of me." I made such a stupid remark. Selfish as it was, I needed courage to hear him. Life had taught many of us that it was just as easy to fall out of love as it was to fall into it. While finding love and affection was one of our greatest personal needs, why was it that so few seemed to stay in love?

Perhaps, I was thinking too much. Perhaps, I was fooling myself to believe that he was in love with me. There was the other side of me to believe that falling in love with Philip can be the start of a loving relationship. He made me wholesome in every aspects. He made me to grow these past few years.

"Do you think I can be gay?" he asked.

"Gosh Philip, is that something that you want to be?" I muttered.

"There you go again. Questions again."

"But it is not something that you can be today and straight again tomorrow, Philip." I replied.

He came closer to me. All these conversation did not make me to realize that he was having an erection. He made sure that I saw it. "What if I tell you that I want to try and suck you. Is that gay?" he said as he moved his head closer to mine. He wanted to kiss me.

I laughed it out. "You are stating the obvious, Philip. We gays love to suck and get sucked." I could be telling him half the truth. I, for one, disliked sucking and especially to those that I could not feel connected with. Somehow, I felt strange about myself. I needed to know somebody well to do that.

"Then, let me suck you." he said.

"Be my guest!" I teased and challenged him.

Philip touched and played my cock. It was already hard soon as he came closer to me. He rolled down my foreskin and played with my precum. I closed my eyes. I felt good with his gentleness. He moved his head slowly down, kissed and licked my nipple and made his way to my cock.

Just as he was about to put my cock in his mouth, his phone vibrated. He had an incoming whatsapp message. It was from Lynn. Somehow, the Universe conspired. Somehow, the Universe paved out a road to synchronize with his emotion. With his desires. It was clearly a message of what to happen next.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, i love philip's response... "He came closer to me. All these conversation did not make me to realize that he was having an erection. He made sure that I saw it. "What if I tell you that I want to try and suck you. Is that gay?" he said as he moved his head closer to mine. He wanted to kiss me."

Thankfs for sharing once again... Keep the momentum going... and i'll continue stay tuned.. ;)

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7

Guest Whisperer

You are certainly deserving of every commendable and honorable literacy accolades out there! Thank you for such a rivetting story...50 shades of grey? Move aside pls and make way for Philips & Me.

Wow, I am humbled by your kind compliment. 'Philip And Me - My Story' is a personal journey written to cherish all the wonderful memories. Of time spent, of how I learn to grow and importantly, it is about opening my consciousness towards life. It gives courage for me to think that nothing is impossible; when there is a want, everything is capable of happening.

And 'Thank You', I learned about the the book you mentioned.

Guest Whisperer

damn why did the story end there..

whisperer, is the story non-fiction?

pls continue!!

For some reason, i love philip's response... "He came closer to me. All these conversation did not make me to realize that he was having an erection. He made sure that I saw it. "What if I tell you that I want to try and suck you. Is that gay?" he said as he moved his head closer to mine. He wanted to kiss me."

Thankfs for sharing once again... Keep the momentum going... and i'll continue stay tuned.. ;)

still waiting for the next entry!

Thanks!

Have been busy of late. LOL, got to tune my mind to go back into the past to write. One thing for sure, I will still write .. there is still so much that I wanna pen down.

I must admit, knowing that there are people reading it, it gives me the impetus to continue. As such, 'Thank You!!' :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • IkuTube unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.