Male HQ

Philip & Me - My Story

Guest Whisperer

• 1 month later...

Whisperer seems to have left the forum.

HIs username can't be found on the members list anymore.

Whisperer is/was not a registered member.  He posted all his posts as Guest.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

strangly i found identical story on this blog hehe wonder if the writer is this guy

http://thepenilepoet.blogspot.sg/2012/11/love-is-not-straight-line-all-of-you-in.html?m=1

penilepoet copied whisperer's story.  I know because he copied one of my childhood story series wholesale and posted it on his blog.   I demanded that he either removes my story or give me due acknowledgement. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Whisperer

It's very touching to see that I am missed.  *Blush*.

I am doing fine, guys.  Work and other personal matters are giving me a burnout fried to the story.  I am still keen to continue it; there must be a closure.

Haha, keep pressuring me here to motivate!

You are right IkuTube, I tried to encourage him to write sign up so we could make comments/respond to him directly, but for reasons

only known to himself, he has decided to continue writing in 'anonymously'. So we'll just leave it at that.

Perhaps, one day, Yas1950.  Meanwhile, I will try my best to answer any questions here.

Thanks! and you take care.

penilepoet copied whisperer's story.  I know because he copied one of my childhood story series wholesale and posted it on his blog.   I demanded that he either removes my story or give me due acknowledgement. 

I guess we have become his victim.  If it is true that he is the original writer, I wonder if he has been continuing the story or taking a break just as I am missing in action here?

Guest Contented Guy

Dear Whisperer,

I have just read the entire (still unfinished) story for the first time, and I have to agree with all who posted here that you are a very talented writer, who is able to keep readers engaged with your apt use of vivid imagery, wide repertoire of expressive vocabulary, and good pace of narration.

I very much look forward to the next installment of your story, but I can't help getting the feeling that it will be a bitter-sweet closure...for it to become a memory.

Best wishes to you, and thanks for sharing your life experience.

------

I have compiled the story.

For those who wish to read this wonderful story again without having to scroll through the thread.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That was a load of good work, otokonoko.  It makes reading the story easier.  I am sure Whisperer will appreciate this kind deed.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Whisperer

Soliloquy

When Philip came into my life, at his own acceptance and together with his willing heart and mind, it changed the way I perceived about life. In his own readiness, he captured my heart.  It made a whole lot of sense to embrace at the beauty and to be candid. He showed me how to be joyful, how to be one with peace and how to start to live again.  Not that I was lost but he provided the reasons for me to take charge of my being.  He was such a spontaneous individual who believed by being in the moment, it facilitated healthy emotional development.  

With Philip, I learned how to love again and to take charge of my own happiness.  Learning to love again was a process.  These two factors combined made life purposeful.  It was only natural that when one experienced a painful breakup, he would find it harder to be in a relationship again.  Usually, a broken heart and pained soul wanted to give up on love altogether.

There was so much about being in love with him that gave pleasure to life.  Not that Philip was an extra-ordinary special guy nor that he should be worshipped but it was only right that I should count my blessings.  Just like in the song "Let it be me", I truly felt blessed the day I found him.  

It granted me the reason to give love another shot.  The journey to love was a journey to one's self.  I learned that by opening myself to him, I became even more whole.  My hurt and tears cleared the fog around my heart and illuminated the soul.  I should not take things for granted in life, not even for the smallest and simplest thing.  Everyday, whenever and wherever I spent the days and nights with him, I found the worth about this thing called life.  I found the simplest joy in it.  

Sharing my life with him was how, as I saw it, that gave life a higher meaning.  That it was all about simplicity.  It was about to live and learned and not to analyze too much.  I learned it was in acceptance that freed my soul.

The days would be beautiful even when there were bad days.  Needless to say, I learned that behind all that was happening in life, had as its purpose the preservation and strengthening of the status quo.  It was stimulated and activated in all areas where revolution succeeded or threatened to succeed.

When I surrendered and just be with life, I was surrounded with a sense of plenitude.  It had an overwhelming feeling of absolute joy.  I recognized the joy of giving and reaped the rewards of receiving.  I discovered that when I stopped chasing the wrong things, just because I criticized and entertained the doubts too much, I gave the right thing a chance to catch me.

Desperation had never been a wise ally.  When I stopped running from my past, accepted to face at the reality of what was presenting right in front of me, everything seemed to improve.  The favourable circumstances just unfolded.

Humans were not supposed to instantly solved their every problems.  That was not how we were made.  Problems were the chances to change the paradigm, the course of life.  In fact, we were to experience all the roller coasters.  We were made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall.  That was the whole purpose of living.  We had to face problems and learned to adapt and solved each one of them over the course of time.  It made us to be stronger.  It made us to become wise.  It gave us the courage to live. Ultimately, it molded us into the person we want to be.

Philip, with all his simplicity, taught me how to live.  To worry at everything, as he often advised, would not let me to experience the big things.  The acts to let go of my past and became one with the current broadened opportunities.  Whenever he spent the time with me, he let go the thought of his sexual orientation. He let go his guilt for Lynn. He disengaged at self criticism.

Letting go, as he said "is not about running away and it is not about going down with guilt but surrendering to one's higher self".  To him, everything had a higher purpose.  The way to be happy in and out of relationship was to let go of expectations and conditions.  He would not go around judging himself nor letting the outside be the yardstick to measure for his inner peace.  He sought to be his most honest self.  Instead of him hiding behind a cloak of someone he was not, made him more attractive and more human.

"But how do you know it is not about making excuses just so to enjoy life?  Isn't it selfish?" I had asked for his clarification.  

The more I knew Philip, not only that his sexy body blew my mind, I was also in love with his outlook to life which was amazingly unorthodox.  Often, it daunted on me that I had always lived in someone else's shadow because I felt terrified with people's quick judgement.  This self-imposed intimidation choked my own progress.  Involuntarily, I had sabotaged myself.

"Ignorance, indifference and inertia are all obstacles to human advancement"  he shared, "and we attribute our failure to ignorance, to indifference and inertia.  Ignorance, indifference and inertia are due to a failure of vision, and to unwillingness to couple understanding with effective action. Together they exercise their immense blocking influence over the thoughts and actions of human beings, because it is easier to stay put or drift with the current than it is to break away and swim upstream".

The immense act which he had never experienced before brought with it the deliberate and determined efforts for us to accept each other.  The way I looked at it, Philip was willing to open his heart.  When I did the same thing, it developed channels of respect and closeness and played an important avenue in the relationship.  

Somehow when all barriers are torn down, a couple created the desire to have more of a good, service, or experience after one had a reasonable sufficiency and nothing would be too much.  Love could only bloom when we were open to love.

Food, drink, air, sunshine, sex and the attitude to be open and respectable for a win-win communication were prerequisites to the continuance of a good healthy relationship.  Without them there would be no life. All were essential elements in the preservation of the individuals to understand love and the human race. They were the basis of life,  the driving forces breathing the relationship.

Philip was the wikipedia that gave me the meaning to life. He taught me that the things that life could offer and all that were important, were totally free.  There were no price tags to love.  No price tags to happiness and laughter.  To dreams.  To passion.  He believed that when one accepted at simplicity, his life became full.  All of our urges to satisfy life stimulated us to greater expenditures of interest and energy.  

That day when he shared the wisdom, as I saw it, made me to want him more.  It was the day that astounded him.  It was the day that I told him that I wanted more - of him, of his soul to be inside me.  That the hugging, the kissing and when I sucked his cock and licked his big balls were not good enough.  

I did not want him to fuck me that day.  I wanted to give him a blow job that he would not forget.  He was moaning and liked it so much when I rimmed his ass and licked his armpits.  He was wet with so much precum that I lovingly took it in.  When he was cumming, I pushed his cock all the way in my throat and let him shot his cum right into it.  He was grabbing my head so hard that I knew he was enjoying it. Little that he knew that I wanted to eat his sperm.  To taste his love.  To rejoice and to celebrate.

We spent the whole night talking, naked in bed.  It was a beautiful thing.  We followed the sound of our hearts to one shared future. Time slowed down.  At times, he would play with my nipples, licking and sucking them.  He enjoyed to watch that I had my precum oozed out.  In return, I played along and stroked his long foreskin that only made his cock hard.  I would gently pressed his big balls.  I would lower down to give him a blowjob while caressing his pubic hair.  

He made me to turn to lie on my stomach and slowly inched his cock inside me. He would penetrate inside me gently so that I could feel every inch of his cock.  He knew not to hurt me.  He knew that I loved it slow.  When his cock was completely inside me, he would shift his body sideway so that I could see his face.  He knew that I would like to kiss him. He knew that I wanted him to play with my nipples.

Whatever we were doing to each other, the feelings were one intensified joy. The good feeling that made us to want to be in love. The joyful feeling that made us to think what it actually meant to be in love.  Ultimately, a partner was a mirror and guide to help each other to complete the journey to the truest self.  Each played a conduit to healing and to make each other to feel whole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • IkuTube unlocked this topic
Guest Whisperer

See whether if there is still interest here ...

Teaser:

It was our last day.  All of this year's audit planning ended today.  The meeting with the  corporate Directors  this evening would wrap up for this financial year.  After which, we had to rush to the Airport.  Our flight was at ten and we had to check in by eight p.m.  

"Are you awake?" Philip whispered into my ears.  He was on top of my back.  I felt his hard cock.

I moved my head.  "What time is it now?" I asked.

"It is still early.  My cock wants to be in you longer before the sun rises."

I laughed.  It was such a naughty statement yet I felt good to hear it.  I reached out for his hands and held them.  He kissed my ears and felt his body tugged tightly onto mine.  I could feel his precum on my back.  Obviously, he felt good.  I felt good.

.......................... tbc

7 hours ago, Guest Whisperer said:

Teaser:

It was our last day.  All of this year's audit planning ended today.  The meeting with the  corporate Directors  this evening would wrap up for this financial year.  After which, we had to rush to the Airport.  Our flight was at ten and we had to check in by eight p.m.  

"Are you awake?" Philip whispered into my ears.  He was on top of my back.  I felt his hard cock.

I laughed.  It was such a naughty statement yet I felt good to hear it.  I reached out for his hands and held them.  He kissed my ears and felt his body tugged tightly onto mine.  I could feel his precum on my back.  Obviously, he felt good.  I felt good.

It has been a long wait. 4 years.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:21 PM, Guest Whisperer said:

Teaser:

Just read through the entire story (including the soliloquy), as well as all the comments. I initially thought it was an excellent work of fiction, but then I read the soliloquy and realised you breathed life into it as it was indeed your own experience.

I think one question lingers, which was asked earlier as well (one that you, whisperer, have agreed to answer through the continuation of the story): whether or not Philip and you are still a couple (in September 2019 yes now) and if so, what have y'all gone through to bring the relationship/friendship/companionship to what it is today.

Thank you

By the way, a 4-year hiatus is quite a long wait. If you'd like, do share with us what interesting things you've been up to all these years while you took this looooooooong break from the thread. Been travelling around the world with Philip? 

• 2 years later...
Guest Whisperer

It was our last day.  All of this year's audit planning ended today.  The meeting with the  Corporate Directors  this evening would wrap up for this financial year.  After which, we had to rush to the Airport.  Our flight was at ten and we had to check in by eight p.m.  

"Are you awake?" Philip whispered into my ears.  He was on top on my back.  I felt his hard cock rested on my ass crack

"I wonder if we can have all the time together when we are back home."  There was sadness in his voice.  I felt his low mood.

Back home, we never had the total freedom to spend time together.  Philip had to balance his life between me and Lynn.  Though I wanted him to be with me always, I understood the situation he was in.  I rationalized, it surely was not easy for him as I comforted myself.

There was no reason for me to complain.  Life had been good.  Somehow, we always felt connected without being together physically for a day or two.  Sometimes, more.  He would always be messaging me and let me know his whereabouts and what he was doing.  Indeed, he was very considerate to get me updated.

He did it without me asking.  I always felt he knew how I felt.  He knew how much I was missing him.  Indeed, Philip was very considerate.  He perfectly understood what a good relationship entailed.  

We made our communication easy without rules.  The only rule was to understand how we wanted to make the relationship worked.  We had to be adult about our choice and to learn to live by it.

I did not want to control his life.  I always believed there should be mutual understanding, acceptance and respect to make a relationship worked.  A relationship could fail when there would be too much unrealistic demands.

"Do you want to get inside me?"  I spread out my legs.  I wanted him to feel that I needed it.

"You want?" I sensed that he was teasing me.

"You don't want?"  Teasingly, I tried to move his body off my back.

He held my body tight.  "Don't you dare move away" he said into my ears.  "I always want you."

His cock rubbed on against my ass while he started to kiss my right ear.   I stretched my hand out to grab the condom and the lube.

"Enter me, Philip." as I passed them to him.

He moved to his side and tore away the packet.  I turned around to watch.  I always liked the way he put on the condom.  How he would pull his foreskin back as he placed his cock head in.

"Let me suck it first, Philip."

"Why?" he asked.  "I want it to be inside you now."

"There is no why.  Let me have it inside my mouth." I begged.

"Make sure you don't make me cum inside your mouth."  He had a better way to control his ejaculation when he fucked me.  Very often when I gave him a blowjob, he tended to cum faster.  Perhaps, it was because he felt his cocked was sucked tight inside my mouth.  Perhaps, it had to do with the way I caressed his balls while sucking him.

"You can cum in my mouth and in my ass." I laughed.

He stopped putting on the condom and  let me sucked his cock.  I held the shaft of his cock and played with his big balls.  I knew he enjoyed me touching, caressing and gently grabbed it.

I was dripping much with my precum.  He tickled my sensitive nipples.  He knew I could get high when my nipples were touched, and sucked on.

Slowly, I moved to lick his balls.  His body quivered.  He lied on the bed to enjoy.  Softly, he moaned.  I wanted to let him enjoy, to have his pleasure.  I moved down towards his ass.  I wanted to rim him.

"Don't do that."  he stopped me.  "I have not taken my shower and wash that area."

That was what I liked about Philip.  He never took advantage.  He never took me as an object, sex object.  While I knew he enjoyed that I rimmed him, he considered for my well being too.  He wanted to respect me as a human and not as a person to provide him his sexual pleasures.

Sex, to Philip, was a dirty word.  He preferred the term 'make love' instead.  In the beginning of our relationship, I was intrigued.  It was such a fascinating quality, something I never expected to come from a bisexual person.  It showed his beautiful aspect of being a good human.

Perhaps, I always felt that a bisexual would take sexual advantage from a gay person.  That, this bisexual guy would only want to receive and cared less the feelings of that gay guy.

He pulled me towards him and gave me a hug.  "Now, can I fuck you?"  he asked.  He continued,  "Don't rim me when I have not washed it."

I grinned and let him took charge.  I appreciated his gesture, his consideration and his love for me.  

He dripped with precum.  He pulled his foreskin and grabbed another condom to put on.

He spread my legs and lifted my lower back.  "Hold your legs" he said.  Slowly, he placed his erected cock inside me.

I started to give a soft moan.  I wanted to feel him inside me.  I always wanted to feel him inside me.

"Can you not cum inside me but shoot inside my mouth later?" I suggested.

"You sure?"

"I am."  I gave him the assurance .

Philip started to glide his cock inside.  He always liked to glide it slowly.  I had told him before that I always liked to feel every centimeter of his hard cock pushing its way inside me.  Somehow, it relaxed my anal muscle when he did it.  At the same time, I wanted him to feel that he was the man to pleasure me.

He fucked me gently.  We both enjoyed it that way.  There was no rush.  There was no urgency.  The act was to make us connected, to enjoy our moment.

We kissed.  We moaned.  We held each other tight.  At times, he would lick on my nipples to make be high.  Often, my precum would not stop oozing.

"Should we cum soon?" he asked as he looked at his watch that was laid on the side table.

"What time is it now?"  I asked.

"The breakfast hour will end soon."  he said.

We had been making love for almost two hours.  "Oh dear!"  I was surprised.

He started to fuck me harder and faster.  "Remember to shoot inside my mouth!"  I reminded him.

"I am clooooseeee."  He pulled his cock out of my ass, pulled out the condom and moved himself near to my mouth.  "I am cummmmiiiinnnnnnggg."

I opened my mouth to let him shoot his sperm.  I didn't want to suck it but let him to shoot the cum.  He missed some but managed to let most to land inside my mouth.  When he had fully cum, I raised my head to suck his cock.

He knew I wanted to shake myself off while having his cock inside my mouth.  I came after a short while.

His cock had become soft.  He lay down next to me.  I turned by my side to hold him.  He did the same too.

"Why do you want to take my sperm?"  he asked.

"Because I love you, Philip."

where is my Philip? i have been wanting a Philip all of my life!

sorry to add a tiny bit of critique... a proof reader and an editor is needed to smooth out the story. a little grammar n sentence structuring issue here and there. just a little. 

Guest 飞力浦
On 1/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, mith said:

sorry to add a tiny bit of critique... a proof reader and an editor is needed to smooth out the story. a little grammar n sentence structuring issue here and there. just a little. 

That’s why you could not find your Philip for being so nitpicky 

On 1/26/2022 at 5:40 PM, Guest 飞力浦 said:

That’s why you could not find your Philip for being so nitpicky 

i think i didn't find my Philip because i think and analyse life too much, and didn't lived for the moment. 

Guest Whisperer
On 1/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, mith said:

Thank you for your feedback.  Haha, paiseh. ☺️

• 1 year later...

I was searching for smth and saw this thread!

wow I rmb reading this a long long time back,

i actually went to read again...

how time flies

I wonder if Whisperer is still ard, hope he's well...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.