Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

2 hours ago, MrKay said:

I did him. Just light actions. Nothing heavy. He is straight. But as i said earliet on, quite open about 'it'. Go explore yourself n share the experience with us..lol

Aiyah i dont like this type of answer. 

I very decent la.dont anyhow have fun one.:yuk:

On 10/23/2017 at 12:56 PM, keno said:

I had Agong ..a young fit Indo at Zen jb.

Very sensual..can touch his cock n hod a nice HE from him. Massage skills good too. 50Rm tip to him.

Anyone tried him or similar experience with others in ZEN JB ??

Are you sure that happened?

He is straight, with wife and children back in indon.

On 10/23/2017 at 12:56 PM, keno said:

I had Agong ..a young fit Indo at Zen jb.

Very sensual..can touch his cock n hod a nice HE from him. Massage skills good too. 50Rm tip to him.

Anyone tried him or similar experience with others in ZEN JB ??

Are you sure that happened?

He is straight, with wife and children back in indon.

On 11/10/2017 at 7:38 PM, Kev Ng said:

Nah.. Not far. In fact there are many branches in JB. Wanna plan a trip together?

There is another str8 one....thai inperial ...very good too.

Kaki kaki in Bukit Indah has quite some guys from China. mostly str8. massage skills are good, but l never dare to ask for more. 

18 hours ago, Augustine said:

opposite AEON MALL There are few massage places..months ago in kakikaki a good looking  chinese boy massaged me, good massage but without HE. 

Yes...generally Kaki Kaki Reflex (with diff outlet names) massage therapists have good skills.

On 12/07/2017 at 3:14 AM, HazzHazz said:

If you like strong and hard massages, I would recommend this shop instead of Seni Wira. These 2 shops are nearby. 

Tried the massage here last week. The environment really doesn't feel like a massage place and the shop is quite small too. It's an all male massage shop and I believe the massuers are local Malays. 

When I walked in, there was a young masseur giving a customer a shoulder massage on one of the 4 sofas near the entrance. Was told to wait awhile for him to finish up with that customer for about 5 mins. Once he was done, there wasn't any available room unfortunately. Was willing to wait another 10 mins for a room.

Was led to a small proper room with a door, unlike Seni Wira which just uses curtains. Just gives more privacy to be in a room. However, the room is really small with random stuff all over. 

For the massage, I was in my undies. One BW member said you can go nude but I don't feel comfortable if the masseur didn't ask to go nude.

Opted for 1.5h, can't remember the price... probably 75 RM, since 1h is 50RM. I find his massage strokes very strong, even without telling him I want it strong. Really love it even though it was really painful at times, and have to endure quite a bit or ask him to soften his strokes. His massage techniques were quite new to me. A bit different then the normal massages. My body was so relaxed after the massage and ache-free the next day. 

This is just my experience with that particular masseur, not sure how the other masseurs are as I've read one BW member didn't enjoy his massage here. I don't know his name and I don't think you could choose your masseur anyways.

Today noon tried no. 76 beside famous curry fish head n will never back to this shop again.

Shop name: alfa robbie enterprise.

Was opted 1.30min massage by a guy named mam with mole on his eyebrow.

Strength was strong, only when he awake during starting 10mins and 10mins before end massage! The rest of time he was slumbering!! I could feel his head slumbered to massage bed without massage you! Or massage like playing piano, pressing same area without strength. 

Skill is very very normal.

Cleanliness is bad. The massage bed is full of oil. Before start the session face n body already oily. Back n leg was itchy after the massage. May because of dust.

Worst experience and never recommend! 

Edited by Btmbtm1069
To add more detail

Tried agus of seni wira this afternoon. Not a bad looking guy at all, with nice bod. Went for 1 hour foot massage. There were a few times that he let my foot land on his buldge. Lol. Massage was quite sensual esp on the thigh. Will come back for more daring action with him in near future. Haha

2 hours ago, MrKay said:

Tried agus of seni wira this afternoon. Not a bad looking guy at all, with nice bod. Went for 1 hour foot massage. There were a few times that he let my foot land on his buldge. Lol. Massage was quite sensual esp on the thigh. Will come back for more daring action with him in near future. Haha

Foot massage for 1hr?! So boring. Gotta go again. Go once n finish it off everything man.lol

9 hours ago, cutejack said:

Foot massage for 1hr?! So boring. Gotta go again. Go once n finish it off everything man.lol

Not so boring coz we had a good chat along the way. Well, he did insist for me to go for a full body massage but since it was my 1st time exploring the place, so i tot of wanna see how thing goes first. Hahaha. Anyway, i managed to get his contact number as i promised to come back. At first i ask whether i should call the parlour office number but he openly offers his number to me instead. Lol

Went to Big foot at jalan serampang and got assigned to a chinese guy. Think he is no. 8? Cute boyish look, managed to get a HE from him and played with his tool. Not big and kinda thin. lol. He shot within a few strokes. 

Tried Ipin (Not sure of the spelling). Lean and cute looking. Straight, no hanky panky.

2 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Went to Big foot at jalan serampang and got assigned to a chinese guy. Think he is no. 8? Cute boyish look, managed to get a HE from him and played with his tool. Not big and kinda thin. lol. He shot within a few strokes. 

Tried Ipin (Not sure of the spelling). Lean and cute looking. Straight, no hanky panky.

U tip him how much?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]