Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 17/07/2017 at 11:08 PM, Rnnr said:

The massage? Haha

On 17/07/2017 at 11:06 PM, cutejack said:

Went to seni wira yesterday.looks like agus has bcome famous.everyone who walks in requesting for him.i got yuno.not bad looking 40 yo guy.haha

Yuno look 40yrs?  Agus young ? This shop only 2 make masseur ? Got shower room? 

Edited by Johnjeremy2015

Finally i've tried Seni Wira. Couldnt find Agus or Yuno. I got massaged by another indo guy (quite good looking). He knows the area where I am aching and uses enough pressure. The best part was when he was massaging my thigh n groin. Couldnt help but to get hard. So paiseh when he commented "Besar (big in malay)". I shly say sorry and he said it is normal. will go back again to tease him.

4 hours ago, CookieMonst3r said:

Finally i've tried Seni Wira. Couldnt find Agus or Yuno. I got massaged by another indo guy (quite good looking). He knows the area where I am aching and uses enough pressure. The best part was when he was massaging my thigh n groin. Couldnt help but to get hard. So paiseh when he commented "Besar (big in malay)". I shly say sorry and he said it is normal. will go back again to tease him.

what's his name ?

I went to TT again & this time I have 114 (aka 14). Middle-aged man with muscle on the arm. The whole of the 2 hour traditional thai massage was very sensual & erotic. Started the massage with him place my foot in between his legs & purpose let my foot touch his jewel. Then during massage my thigh, intentionally use his elbow briefly rubbing my cock area. The best part is when massage my arm, purposely put my hand touching his hard cock. I tried to enjoy the relax massage the 1st hour, so don't really bother & response to his tease. But then, he keep teasing me with my foot, hand, & bottom in contact with his hard cock (btw he is hard most of the times). So when he start to massage my shoulder, he purposely sit beside me & place my hand on his hard cock. This time I just hold & stroke his hard cock, and I can sense he enjoy that a lot. Eventually there after I can feel he is cumming inside, as I can feel that sticky wet cum at his pant. Then he went out for a while (I guess he is cleaning himself out "maybe"). Anyway, I don't let masseur hj or bj me due to personal hygiene issue. Overall, the session was well utilized with lots of sensual touching by his hard cock rubbing all over my back. He has a big tool of course as mentioned by others in this forum

5 hours ago, ZacEfron said:

I went to TT again & this time I have 114 (aka 14). Middle-aged man with muscle on the arm. The whole of the 2 hour traditional thai massage was very sensual & erotic. Started the massage with him place my foot in between his legs & purpose let my foot touch his jewel. Then during massage my thigh, intentionally use his elbow briefly rubbing my cock area. The best part is when massage my arm, purposely put my hand touching his hard cock. I tried to enjoy the relax massage the 1st hour, so don't really bother & response to his tease. But then, he keep teasing me with my foot, hand, & bottom in contact with his hard cock (btw he is hard most of the times). So when he start to massage my shoulder, he purposely sit beside me & place my hand on his hard cock. This time I just hold & stroke his hard cock, and I can sense he enjoy that a lot. Eventually there after I can feel he is cumming inside, as I can feel that sticky wet cum at his pant. Then he went out for a while (I guess he is cleaning himself out "maybe"). Anyway, I don't let masseur hj or bj me due to personal hygiene issue. Overall, the session was well utilized with lots of sensual touching by his hard cock rubbing all over my back. He has a big tool of course as mentioned by others in this forum

I sucked him before, he dun have big tool la please! 5" I think

21 hours ago, justanotherme said:

What do you want to know? Hanky panky? 

I would suggest you just enjoying his massage.

Massage skills not bad, but he likes to talk to other masseur, which can be kind of irritating.

I hate that.cant they juz shut up n massage.yuno from seni wira did that.grrrr

Talking with other masseur js annoying indeed. I usually prefer the session to be as quiet as possible, as dozing off while getting massage is a sign of a very good massage session. But if the masseur initiate a conversation, i dont mind that either as long as it interest me. I also hate it when people next door is talking either with masseur or with their friend in the 2 person room, or on the phone especially when they speak loudly 

On 8/6/2017 at 11:52 PM, ZacEfron said:

Which TT is this ? Is he stocky or bearish type ?

On 8/7/2017 at 5:04 AM, PC1069 said:

I sucked him before, he dun have big tool la please! 5" I think

OMG... Now i know why he doesn't really wanna fun with me... He is a top la... Was suspecting so...

Everytime I get massaged by him... he will purposely arouse me.... and tease me like hell... And then when i am like totally hard liao, he doesn't wanna do anything for me.... And when I asked him to, he said that the space is only separated by a curtain, and its very dangerous for him and he may lose his job

Today in the afternoon while I was in JB running a couple of errands, I decided to drop by Thong Thai to have my usual 1 Hour Aroma Oil massage.

As I arrived at the main entrance of Thong Thai at Level 3 in Holiday plaza... I saw Masseur No.14 at the entrance chatting w a bunch of lady masseurs. He spotted me as well, and he greeted me too... Naturally we both just told the counter before they even asked ... that he will be doing the massage for me.. haha!

No.14, being notti as he is, today, I've seen his nottiest side!! Thru out the massage, he was trying to arouse me... tickle me and make me hard... during mid-way thru the massage, his hand went under the towel and just pulled down my foreskin and covered back the towel. Then he came to my ears and whispered in a damn cheeky manner... "I am sorry!" + "Your cock so big".... Wa lao.....

Towards the end of the massage, I purposely took his hand and placed it at my tool, signalling him to "take action"... But he was hesitant and told me that the space is just covered by curtains, and if anyone sees him doing him, he would be "killed"... After a while he told me to meet him at the toilets outside of Thong Thai, and he would give me a HJ... So, after moving on to the toilets outside after massage was done... I spotted him coming over as well. While he was in the toilet, he told me that there is too much people and movement and he don't feel safe... He then suggested to go one floor down.. which we did... But the human flow there was also high... He told me that he don't feel safe, and left.. After a while i left the toilet, I don't see him around anymore...
(Oops! Sorry guys, it was a pretty anti climax ending yeah?)

15 hours ago, kinkythrillz said:

Today in the afternoon while I was in JB running a couple of errands, I decided to drop by Thong Thai to have my usual 1 Hour Aroma Oil massage.

As I arrived at the main entrance of Thong Thai at Level 3 in Holiday plaza... I saw Masseur No.14 at the entrance chatting w a bunch of lady masseurs. He spotted me as well, and he greeted me too... Naturally we both just told the counter before they even asked ... that he will be doing the massage for me.. haha!

No.14, being notti as he is, today, I've seen his nottiest side!! Thru out the massage, he was trying to arouse me... tickle me and make me hard... during mid-way thru the massage, his hand went under the towel and just pulled down my foreskin and covered back the towel. Then he came to my ears and whispered in a damn cheeky manner... "I am sorry!" + "Your cock so big".... Wa lao.....

Towards the end of the massage, I purposely took his hand and placed it at my tool, signalling him to "take action"... But he was hesitant and told me that the space is just covered by curtains, and if anyone sees him doing him, he would be "killed"... After a while he told me to meet him at the toilets outside of Thong Thai, and he would give me a HJ... So, after moving on to the toilets outside after massage was done... I spotted him coming over as well. While he was in the toilet, he told me that there is too much people and movement and he don't feel safe... He then suggested to go one floor down.. which we did... But the human flow there was also high... He told me that he don't feel safe, and left.. After a while i left the toilet, I don't see him around anymore...

Did you tip him? I think he will do it only you are his type from the conversation i haf with him before. So dont expect him to do to everyone.

16 hours ago, kinkythrillz said:

Heavy human traffic n curtains are all excuses.if u r his type anything can b done.lol

21 hours ago, kinkythrillz said:

I think he is more like top. Enjoy people rubbing his tool. He even use his finger on my ass hole haha

9 hours ago, wendyweiniangniang said:

Did you tip him? I think he will do it only you are his type from the conversation i haf with him before. So dont expect him to do to everyone.

Usually regardless of fun or not, i will give some tips. :))
But I guess he is like 1/2 reluctant, prob he knows i am top too.
If he doesn't like me... he shldn't keep playing w me and arousing me when i have my massage... haha!

On 8/9/2017 at 0:37 AM, kinkythrillz said:

Can i know what does Masseur No.14 look like?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]