Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

I went to Zen therapy inspired by one of the posts here. Assumed that it was a family outfit but apparently not. The place was kinda dark n dim and not very clean. Not sure if they used clean towels - didn't really feel good lying on it or using the small towel later to clean off the oil.

Anybody know of any massage place that have straight local Chinese masseur? Seems like all Indons.  Or Malaysian Chinese prefer work Singapore coz of better pay? 

On 06/10/2017 at 7:41 PM, hkbun said:

I went to Zen therapy inspired by one of the posts here. Assumed that it was a family outfit but apparently not. The place was kinda dark n dim and not very clean. Not sure if they used clean towels - didn't really feel good lying on it or using the small towel later to clean off the oil.

Anybody know of any massage place that have straight local Chinese masseur? Seems like all Indons.  Or Malaysian Chinese prefer work Singapore coz of better pay? 

Kaki kaki reflex has many....almost all chinese....good too.

On 9/26/2017 at 7:41 PM, wisely03 said:

Got to be massaged by Yuno @ Seni Wira today. 

I went nude for the massage as there's no air conditioning. Just a wall fan blowing. Room is right at the entrance and can get noisy. Room is separated by curtain. Towel smells fresh.

Massage strength was ok. Style is very methodical. Start from legs to back, flip, legs to chest. Those who like butt massage will like as quite some time is spent on the buns. Sensual to me, as the strokes will brush crack and balls, not sure if it's intentional. Same as thigh massage, fingers will swipe into the towel. Also noticed he will stand rather close, allowing feet and legs to touch him.

No HE, also not expecting one under such environment. All in all , enjoyed the massage and tipped him myr 20. Total damage done myr 110 for 1.5 hrs.

Where is seni wira 

Tried Randy (Zen) again today. He insisted that I wear the dirty shorts which have been worn by countless people, giving stupid excuses like the place is air-conditioned, so it will be cold. Bloody lame. The air con was barely working and he was panting during the massage. TBH, I wouldn't mind if it is a disposable underwear, but stained pants.....to clear matters, I wasn't looking for any HE, just wanted a nice massage. This wasn't my first massage with him. Previous times wasnt too bad. During the session, he went out at least three times, talked loudly to the massuer in the adjacent room., and burped as though his intestines were popping out multiple times. It was a lousy experience. No more.

If you prefer clean and serious  massage, l will suggest those bigger massage joints like Bangkok Spa, Thai Imperial or Kaki Kaki type. I usually will avoid those kedai urut that run by Malays, they are usually not well maintain and not as clean. there are also some gay massage centers in JB, if you are looking for some fun with unskilled masseur.

Went Seni Wira just now and massaged by Agus.

Massage skill 75%

Look 60%

Sensual level 70%

Cleanliness 50%

MYR 90 + 20 (tipped) = MYR 110 total damage for 1.5hrs.

I didn’t request for HE, but those require please quote below before massage:

- Recommend by friend 

- Require HE

He will accommodate at the end of massage and no additional charges. You can tip him min MYR 20

On 10/16/2017 at 6:35 PM, Indo Chinese Here said:

Went Seni Wira just now and massaged by Agus.

Massage skill 75%

Look 60%

Sensual level 70%

Cleanliness 50%

MYR 90 + 20 (tipped) = MYR 110 total damage for 1.5hrs.

I didn’t request for HE, but those require please quote below before massage:

- Recommend by friend 

- Require HE

He will accommodate at the end of massage and no additional charges. You can tip him min MYR 20

?

Edited by ban

Let me share an experience that I had with one of the masseurs from Zen. He is no longer working at the place though. I am not sure where he went to.

I was the last customer for the day. It was past 9, and he was given the key to lock up the place. Feeling adventurous, I suggested for him to teach me how to massage. Naturally, he became my practice target. I requested for him to teach me thigh and belly massage, and the way he took off his clothes reveal nice body and the tattoo was wow. He lowered his pants to reveal part of the thigh. There wasnt anything bold since he is straight, but I managed to get him hard. ROFL. Nice experience.

1 hour ago, justanotherme said:

Let me share an experience that I had with one of the masseurs from Zen. He is no longer working at the place though. I am not sure where he went to.

I was the last customer for the day. It was past 9, and he was given the key to lock up the place. Feeling adventurous, I suggested for him to teach me how to massage. Naturally, he became my practice target. I requested for him to teach me thigh and belly massage, and the way he took off his clothes reveal nice body and the tattoo was wow. He lowered his pants to reveal part of the thigh. There wasnt anything bold since he is straight, but I managed to get him hard. ROFL. Nice experience.

Did u manage to make it soft back?:P

Sharing a new experience. Please do not pm or ask me who the masseur is. I do not wish to cause him his job.

Was receiving a massage at holiday plaza. Shall not name the shop. Got hard and with the masseuer having similar reaction, I decided to pull his shorts down. I thought I was seeing things but upon closer inspection, I saw patches of discoloration. When I look at his butt cheek, it confirmed my suspicion. Ringworm, which is highly contagious. I do have knowledge enough to tell a fungi infection from eczema. Declined any advancement.

3 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Sharing a new experience. Please do not pm or ask me who the masseur is. I do not wish to cause him his job.

Was receiving a massage at holiday plaza. Shall not name the shop. Got hard and with the masseuer having similar reaction, I decided to pull his shorts down. I thought I was seeing things but upon closer inspection, I saw patches of discoloration. When I look at his butt cheek, it confirmed my suspicion. Ringworm, which is highly contagious. I do have knowledge enough to tell a fungi infection from eczema. Declined any advancement.

this field report ....

Just now, justanotherme said:

What's wrong? I am raising awareness of the possibility of getting nasty skin infection when going for massage. 

If you think there is anything wrong or it is pure fiction, you may ignore.

there's nothing wrong. i really appreciate this field report. its just that now i'm scared of going for massage. thats all.

13 minutes ago, immortal said:

there's nothing wrong. i really appreciate this field report. its just that now i'm scared of going for massage. thats all.

Hahaha. To be honest, I don't like the hygiene at certain parlours. If you have been to Zen long enough, you would see that often the towels are NOT washed. If you looked carefully, you would realise that the masseurs often fold the used towel back...which is.........As for massage, if kept to just the use of hands, I think it should be fine since the areas are hidden. It also helps if there are shower facilities to clean up after a good rub

22 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Hahaha. To be honest, I don't like the hygiene at certain parlours. If you have been to Zen long enough, you would see that often the towels are NOT washed. If you looked carefully, you would realise that the masseurs often fold the used towel back...which is.........As for massage, if kept to just the use of hands, I think it should be fine since the areas are hidden. It also helps if there are shower facilities to clean up after a good rub

Just when I have the thought of trying out zen... Now better not 

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]