Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 09/09/2017 at 12:24 AM, Dam Jack said:

I usually frequent Tt along the main pad of Jalan Tebrau. It closes at 3 am so I'll usually drop by when I go at about midnight for the past 5-6 years. They use to have 3 male masseuse but recently I've went twice last month and when requested for a male masseuse, been given the same one, young And thin chap.

Since he is new, I usually test market first by not doing anything. As usual, I always have the Aromatheraphy massage which uses oil thus the will provide a disposable underwear and as usual I will be naked instead. Personally I think they prefer naked as easier for them to massage as no obstruction with the strokes for massage etc. So the first time I got this new guy, when he massage me, I will make some noise of appreciation (shiok) if he hits a good spot or when it's really nice. I start to notice that he likes to lean his crotch at my body, arm and palm area. Initially I tried ignoring it but after a while, I could not resist this moved one of my finger and scratched his crotch area when it was resting on my palm. He stopped his massage for a while so I thought he was offended thus I immediately stop what I was doing. He then continued his massage. While I was still facing down, he will also massage my butt and inner thigh together with with him accidentally touching my balls during some strokes.

when it was time to turn around and face up, while adjusting the towel to cover the top of my body, he squeezed by cock, which have already been hard throughout , a few times, and then I knew that I can have some fun with him. I like to take it slow, so when he was massaging my leg, his long strokes from the feet will brush my cock. When he then shifted position and stood at my waist area to massage my thigh, my hand then began touching his thighs and made his way to his cock which is already hardening. Couldn't resist it much longer, long story short, managed to open his pants and manhandled his cock, which is quite long for a skinny young boy. Also managed to suck his cock for a while.

As I believe he is fairly new in that place, he was quite worried that others could hear and he kept  asking me to try and be quiet. He didn't suck me though and I didn't manage to make him cum as time was already running out. If I knew, I should have began the action earlier, like during my second visit.

To be contd...

May I know this location and shop? Staff number ? Young and cute ? 

I was at a massage palour along Jalan Dato Sulaiman, and was assigned a not bad -ooking thai chap. Throughout the massage, my hands were placed by him at strategic places, but I refused to make advancement as I did not want to be short-changed for my 3-hour massage. During the last 30mins, that was when things got exciting. We had fun, and the shocking part came: he tried to sit on me, raw! I stopped him and told him that I am not into sex. After which, we jo each another. I gave him a tip although he did not ask for one. The masseur had reminded me to keep things between us as he did not want attention, so I will not be replying to any message asking for identity. Anyway, there are only that few massage places along that stretch. The point of my encounter is- it is not difficult to have fun, but think about how easy it is for the masseurs to give themselves up this way, I do not want to catch any disease for that moment of foolishness.

I was in JB for a couple of errands on Tuesday... And i noticed that Thong Thai had another big new outlet along the main road, which is heading towards kastams / Kerry Pelangi mall there... Wow! They have expanded!

Btw... forumers mentioned that there is another massage place around the KSL city cluster that road, near by to Thai Imperial, where we could also request for male masseur. What is the name of the place, if u guys been before?

9 hours ago, kinkythrillz said:

I was in JB for a couple of errands on Tuesday... And i noticed that Thong Thai had another big new outlet along the main road, which is heading towards kastams / Kerry Pelangi mall there... Wow! They have expanded!

Btw... forumers mentioned that there is another massage place around the KSL city cluster that road, near by to Thai Imperial, where we could also request for male masseur. What is the name of the place, if u guys been before?

It has been there for years.

Finally found time to try thai imperial. Over the past week, I tried 92, 95, 96. 

All three are reasonable looking, and had fun with only one of them. The other two are definitely straight.

Please do not pm me for the number. It is quite obvious if you are served by "the one". At one glance you will know that he is PLU.

Anymore recommendation at Zen?

I have tried Jimmy, Riski, Inpin etc

2 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Finally found time to try thai imperial. Over the past week, I tried 92, 95, 96. 

All three are reasonable looking, and had fun with only one of them. The other two are definitely straight.

Please do not pm me for the number. It is quite obvious if you are served by "the one". At one glance you will know that he is PLU.

Anymore recommendation at Zen?

I have tried Jimmy, Riski, Inpin etc

Tell la.

We cant be going there n call all the 3 number n see who looks plu rite?

More obvious dude .

I went to the Thong Thai stand alone branch located at the main road entering JB town last week. Was impressed by the posh facilities of that branch, as i was there for the first time.
Requested for a male massuer, and i had a 1 hour oil massage.
This male masseur was too strong for me, and i had issues communicating with him to lower strength, and i had to bear with it... Next day, i realized i got 1 big blue black patch on my back...

2 hours ago, kinkythrillz said:

I went to the Thong Thai stand alone branch located at the main road entering JB town last week. Was impressed by the posh facilities of that branch, as i was there for the first time.
Requested for a male massuer, and i had a 1 hour oil massage.
This male masseur was too strong for me, and i had issues communicating wiof th him to lower strength, and i had to bear with it... Next day, i realized i got 1 big blue black patch on my back...

that reminds me of such injury caused by a lady masseur  in a sg spa

however, I noticed that sg gays tend to prefer it hard and harder

maybe cos all are not thin type like us???????

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

that reminds me of such injury caused by a lady masseur  in a sg spa

however, I noticed that sg gays tend to prefer it hard and harder

maybe cos all are not thin type like us???????

Hahaha! True... Massuer strength must be good... But they should also be experienced and professional enough to adjust strength according to body types and needs... That masseur really whacked me too hard le...

Btw... Have u went to Thong Thai or Sawadee Thai in JB for massage before ??

2 minutes ago, kinkythrillz said:

Hahaha! True... Massuer strength must be good... But they should also be experienced and professional enough to adjust strength according to body types and needs... That masseur really whacked me too hard le...

Btw... Have u went to Thong Thai or Sawadee Thai in JB for massage before ??

never been to TT

but I think the Sawadee chain near to KSL = twice

however, I asked for women just like all  of my straight frens

one lady in it ask do I need special service (in broken Chinese)
cos she made me erected (pls don't ask m I a bi or a gay) - anyone who aroused my zones, will get immediate reaction

I said NO, but she said it s big (to her is big, to gays I failed in many dept)
cos I tend not to mix biz/professionalism w fun

and I specifically asked for  a rounded one that time(the first one was so skinny that her bones cut me like a knife for the thai massage) , I don't think I wish to "go further" with a rounder person

but it really caught me by surprise that she approached me w that qn

I didn't expect a straight massage chain would do so

(maybe she really need the tips)

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

never been to TT

but I think the Sawadee chain near to KSL = twice

however, I asked for women just like all  of my straight frens

one lady in it ask do I need special service (in broken Chinese)
cos she made me erected (pls don't ask m I a bi or a gay) - anyone who aroused my zones, will get immediate reaction

I said NO, but she said it s big (to her is big, to gays I failed in many dept)
cos I tend not to mix biz/professionalism w fun

and I specifically asked for  a rounded one that time(the first one was so skinny that her bones cut me like a knife for the thai massage) , I don't think I wish to "go further" with a rounder person

but it really caught me by surprise that she approached me w that qn

I didn't expect a straight massage chain would do so

(maybe she really need the tips)

Most str8 massage ctr do that compared to gay ones.fyi

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]