Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Heading to JB tomorrow

I've been reading the past postings, but it's literally all over the place

Is there any recommendations for a nude sensual massage, HE is a bonus on any of these places?

I've been to TT three times, and all 3 has no HE or nude option. (I tried the one near the road)

Any updates or replies on this? Thank you

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

Was stuck in KSL today in the rain hence went for foot massage.. nowadays KSL has so many massage places. Went SQ L4 and a chubby guy did foot massage for me. At first it was painful but after that I fell asleep until one hour passed..Good environment to relax.

After that I went Imperial Thai after hearing so many stories but had to wait one hour for the next male masseur. In the end I got #95 who is a tall strong guy with a hairbun. The room I got was a couple room on the roof but I was the only person using. Thought something may happen but in the end it was a very professional massage to the extent he opened the disposable underwear for you to wear! So before wearing it I tore the sides a bit (lol) so he could cover more thigh as my legs were sore from soccer.  In the end he was still very professional but covered all the important areas and loosen my tight muscles a lot. The dessert after the session was good too! 

27 minutes ago, firefight said:

Was stuck in KSL today in the rain hence went for foot massage.. nowadays KSL has so many massage places. Went SQ L4 and a chubby guy did foot massage for me. At first it was painful but after that I fell asleep until one hour passed..Good environment to relax.

After that I went Imperial Thai after hearing so many stories but had to wait one hour for the next male masseur. In the end I got #95 who is a tall strong guy with a hairbun. The room I got was a couple room on the roof but I was the only person using. Thought something may happen but in the end it was a very professional massage to the extent he opened the disposable underwear for you to wear! So before wearing it I tore the sides a bit (lol) so he could cover more thigh as my legs were sore from soccer.  In the end he was still very professional but covered all the important areas and loosen my tight muscles a lot. The dessert after the session was good too! 

have to agree, the dessert is good. :)

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Oh ok

Thanks. Real dessert. Thought wat.

You are pervy !

14 minutes ago, Sinon said:

Where is imperial thai located?is it the same with thai imperial?thanks

Sorry yes it is that imperial 201jalandatosulaiman. Next time will try jalan serampong branch to see the differences

10 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Going into JB tomorrow :) gonna try some uncles to Massage me :) 

muiz is is on my list as people say that he is an uncle who is good and naughty lol.

Thong Thai 114 as well.

i will go to galleria to have a look too! 

Look forward to field report from you :clap:

Ok this forum is back :)

i went to Muiz from Zen. It’s a young chap (not uncle..... I personally prefer uncle to massage me). Anyway, the massage was good, he is ok with my nudity. 80% of the time he was massaging me in real strength and good technique, then 20% of the time he was fondling me - using his fingers to perform feather-like motions on my body. Quite good and sensual. 

The boss and muiz apparently know that we are/I am gay lol. Guess the fact that we specifically choose a particular male masseur sells us out...(humble opinion) :)

13 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Ok this forum is back :)

i went to Muiz from Zen. It’s a young chap (not uncle..... I personally prefer uncle to massage me). Anyway, the massage was good, he is ok with my nudity. 80% of the time he was massaging me in real strength and good technique, then 20% of the time he was fondling me - using his fingers to perform feather-like motions on my body. Quite good and sensual. 

The boss and muiz apparently know that we are/I am gay lol. Guess the fact that we specifically choose a particular male masseur sells us out...(humble opinion) :)

He looks uncle to me and he does have a history going for the pink dollar.. haha

18 minutes ago, redwine065 said:

Where is the place exactly..? 

Do you have the full address or contact number? 

Thanks

Big Foot Ancestor

35, Jalan Serampang, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
+60 7-332 8222

https://g.co/kgs/B3zF45

Google, my dear friend, is your bestie.

9 hours ago, Select34 said:

Big Foot Ancestor 大足神农, The 21 years old cute masseur number 08 has back to JB.  His number now has changed to 119.

I tried his massage yesterday. Overall comment is good.

Any Extra ? HE ? 

22 hours ago, desmadonna said:

i heard got this masseur call Randy, he will ask the customer to wear shorts. not sure true or not. 

Randy is as straight as the highway, and he will avoid body contact as much as he can. He will push the bed around

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]