Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

If you like a muscular china man who is in his 40s to massage you, the massage itself is proper, and is really good as he pressed all on the right point, but meanwhile you can put your hands into his shirts and play with his nipples and his dick, try kaki kaki at Taman pelangi. I forgot his number though...

2 minutes ago, Oliver1986 said:

If you like a muscular china man who is in his 40s to massage you, the massage itself is proper, and is really good as he pressed all on the right point, but meanwhile you can put your hands into his shirts and play with his nipples and his dick, try kaki kaki at Taman pelangi. I forgot his number though...

Whao join as a member to know abt the massage ar?hehe

2 hours ago, Oliver1986 said:

Shhhhhh don’t say it out loud! Lol! 

Nah. Was in this forum seeing the reviews so thinking to contribute my experience a bit here and there

Contribute or to dig out info?hahaha

Anyway i understand n welcome dude.haha

Tried Yatie @galleria. I asked if they have shorts for me to change, they offered me sarong instead. Haha i was ok with it. In fact it was even better. Airy yet covered. I assume i can reject the sarong and go nude but I didn't.. the massuer i got, cmi.. i don't know his name.. if u came across good one.. do recommend ya. I don't mind few more visit to that place.

The masseurs at yatie are mostly stocky. There's a slim one that i saw sleeping on the couch when I last visited the place. The masseur that cutejack had a happening can't be the slim.masseur right? :D

;) Anyway, the male masseurs at wirajaya next door are slim & better looking. 

Edited by exec_chn

8 hours ago, exec_chn said:

The masseurs at yatie are mostly stocky. There's a slim one that i saw sleeping on the couch when I last visited the place. The masseur that cutejack had a happening can't be the slim.masseur right? :D

U set me thinking. Ok.not the last shop.second last shop? Thin guy from malaysia. Usually they will ask me to wear sarong but this guy already plan to have fun so told me to go nude. Satisfied but the towel n bedspread are not clean.

Another thing, gotta tell the massuer to wash his kkj after using toilet coz when he took out from his pants gotta abit foul smell in the air. I think he is not muslim coz not cut.hahahahaha.

But tell u guys ,its damn big n thick n hard.hahaha

Edited by cutejack

On 4/10/2018 at 10:40 AM, Oliver1986 said:

Is that the branch listed as Taman Pelangi Branch on the kaki kaki website?

cos there's a few outlets around taman pelangi area...

18 hours ago, still said:

Tried Yatie @galleria. I asked if they have shorts for me to change, they offered me sarong instead. Haha i was ok with it. In fact it was even better. Airy yet covered. I assume i can reject the sarong and go nude but I didn't.. the massuer i got, cmi.. i don't know his name.. if u came across good one.. do recommend ya. I don't mind few more visit to that place.

I went yesterday also, but din't enter....saw too many auntie sit in front of entrance, and kept looking at me when I passed by, feel not really comfortable then I left.....haha

15 hours ago, cutejack said:

U set me thinking. Ok.not the last shop.second last shop? Thin guy from malaysia. Usually they will ask me to wear sarong but this guy already plan to have fun so told me to go nude. Satisfied but the towel n bedspread are not clean.

Another thing, gotta tell the massuer to wash his kkj after using toilet coz when he took out from his pants gotta abit foul smell in the air. I think he is not muslim coz not cut.hahahahaha.

But tell u guys ,its damn big n thick n hard.hahaha

now I can imagine the smell.....><

15 hours ago, exec_chn said:

I saw one at wirajaya when I passed by... 

On 4/9/2018 at 12:04 AM, desmadonna said:

he knows he got gay customers. and he is willing to play along to earn the pink tips. 

Randy on the other hand refuse to earn. 

Randy is definitely straight, and I saw him a couple of times being rather intimate with a female masseur from Zen. 

He will not bother to earn extra. So dont bother. Massage wise, not to my liking. Recently I tried him after a long time and was greeted with pain all over my body the next day.

Dada left. Saw him at another shop near to mcdonald side. I think I saw a familiar face, yenyen?? His brother. But he's straight thou.

23 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Randy is definitely straight, and I saw him a couple of times being rather intimate with a female masseur from Zen. 

He will not bother to earn extra. So dont bother. Massage wise, not to my liking. Recently I tried him after a long time and was greeted with pain all over my body the next day.

Dada left. Saw him at another shop near to mcdonald side. I think I saw a familiar face, yenyen?? His brother. But he's straight thou.

I blacklisted Randy as he is sometimes very rude. I know he is trying to avoid body contact, but I don't like him to push the bed around

1 hour ago, Ruhus said:

Went to Yatie@Gallaria but canceled my plan to massage there because only the stocky guys approached me. How to request for a masseur there?

If u see any slim one just tell him or the person in charge that u want him to massage u.:P

So i went to Thong Thai along Jalan Harimau Tarum Road last night. The place is nice and big. I requested for a male therapist and got a young Thai one.

I was led inside the massage area, the beds are separated by thick curtains. I was handed disposable undies because I chose oil massage (85rm).

The massage went well, the pressure is good. There was no hint of HE at all, pure massage only. The only thing that I didn’t like was the wet towel that he used to remove the oil from my sexy body was cold. I know I should have said something but I didn’t.

As I went out, there’s another massage place next to Thong Thai that had masseurs outside inviting customers. There was no shop name. Has anyone tried this?

Edited by Carlofrcentral

On 14/04/2018 at 8:17 AM, Carlofrcentral said:

So i went to Thong Thai along Jalan Harimau Tarum Road last night. The place is nice and big. I requested for a male therapist and got a young Thai one.

I was led inside the massage area, the beds are separated by thick curtains. I was handed disposable undies because I *https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/singapore-best-dessert-cafe-cake-waffle-10110132?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitterhttps://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/looking-date-guy-mid-20s-35-a-5808403.htmlchose oil massage (85rm).

The massage went well, the pressure is good. There was no hint of HE at all, pure massage only. The only thing that I didn’t like was the wet towel that he used to remove the oil from my sexy body was cold. I know I should have said something but I didn’t.

As I went out, there’s another massage place next to Thong Thai that had masseurs outside inviting customers. There was no shop name. Has anyone tried this?

Did u get the red hair guy?

i booked a slot from 2pm to 4pm and he was feeling unwell or grouchy  kept repeating the same stupid strokes for my back so i had to tell him to press specific points.  but his foot massage was good even though i was doing oil massage  helped to alleviate some leg alignment and internal issues

Edited by firefight

42 minutes ago, firefight said:

Did u get the red hair guy?

i booked a slot from 2pm to 4pm and he was feeling unwell or grouchy  kept repeating the same stupid strokes for my back so i had to tell him to press specific points.  but his foot massage was good even though i was doing oil massage  helped to alleviate some leg alignment and internal issues

Haha yes I did. I forgot to mention that it felt like he does not like what he was doing. I can sense it from simple things like snatching the towel from under my leg quite agressively and the cold towel which I mentioned earlier.

when we were back in the reception area, he was offering me tea and when I said no, he abruptly turned around and went back inside. I was supposed to give him a tip but how am I supposed to do it now when it seemed like he was mad and walked away? So i just left.

i didn’t make a big deal out of it because i really enjoyed the massage and that is what I came there for.

So I went to Wirajaya in Galleria yesterday. I wanted to go to Yatie which was just across Wirajaya, but there was no one manning the reception counter. And it didn’t seem like there were male therapists.

There were 3 male therapists in Wirajaya, 2 young ones and 1 uncle type. I thought the uncle was the manager/receptionist because he was the one  who explained the services to me. I availed the 80rm 90min body massage with free cupping.

the massage is good. I prefer hard massage and I got it. The place is very tight so it will definitely be difficult to do any extra there, if in case it was offered which I doubt.

i gave 20rm tip.

Saw Yatie, no guys only aunties. Saw 3 slim guys at Wira, with some ladies. One guy call d out to me but decided doesn’t look so nice place. Just before the shop got another one Alfa. Place definitely looks nicer and not so open. Anyone tried there?

1 hour ago, Saggiboy said:

Saw Yatie, no guys only aunties. Saw 3 slim guys at Wira, with some ladies. One guy call d out to me but decided doesn’t look so nice place. Just before the shop got another one Alfa. Place definitely looks nicer and not so open. Anyone tried there?

alfa? alfa Robbie?  

6 hours ago, Carlofrcentral said:

Haha yes I did. I forgot to mention that it felt like he does not like what he was doing. I can sense it from simple things like snatching the towel from under my leg quite agressively and the cold towel which I mentioned earlier.

when we were back in the reception area, he was offering me tea and when I said no, he abruptly turned around and went back inside. I was supposed to give him a tip but how am I supposed to do it now when it seemed like he was mad and walked away? So i just left.

i didn’t make a big deal out of it because i really enjoyed the massage and that is what I came there for.

ohh  ya dunno why he pms

On 11/04/2018 at 11:57 PM, exec_chn said:

I like stocky uncle massage me :) lol 

On 07/04/2018 at 7:35 PM, firefight said:

i stayed over last night at this house converted hotel called G3 Hotel. It is very near the eateries beside KSL and is quite new and clean, even though it is small and super basic.

i was too late to reach the causeway (1240am) so have to wait and chiong the bus with those going back but crossing the causeway was smooth and easy, no issues hailing a ride via Grab.

after checking in, i took a quick dump and shower then decided to try my luck as it was already 2pm, so have to find those close at 5pm spa. my luck was bad as Imperial Thai at Jalan Serampang was closed so I had to make do with JB Thai Spa, which didnt have any male masseurs available. So i just made do with a quick Thai massage by a lady and went back to sleep.

Went to Zen this morning and was assigned Muis. He looks unclish but packs strength in massage (f*** my feet was subjected to super pain ie i have bad health recently but he did soften up as he felt me not relaxing as usual. Midway I could feel his groin brushing my hand, and my head etc which I didnt really react until the 2nd hour where i moved my hand according to the rhythm.of the massage. Somehow I was able to push his zip down with one finger and had access to his small package, but he only limited me to a few touches and brushes. For my massage he tickled my thighs and nipples which didnt really turn me on, hahaha but being able to touch him was the real turn on. I wore a very roomy short with super high slits so it can be easily flipped open and i think it was this that probably made them interested for a bit of touchy (or maybe the potential.for tips). In the end nothing special really happened just some occasional brushes between us.

after that i went to the main road branch of Thong Thai and was also assigned a guy but only for an hour and this guy also let my hand brush his groin abit. unfortunately he was in trackpants and a thick boxers so nothing much can be felt. The massage was very standard Thai oil massage and professional and he did not attempt to touch any more than my balls when massaging my thighs.

Hope to share more FRs next time!

Thanks for sharing firefight! muis from Zen sounds like my type of liking. I like a bit uncle-ish and meaty (not chubby) masseur coz usually they have thicker fingers. Don’t like the boney fingers when it comes to massage. 

Does it massage your front  body as well? I particularly enjoy it when they massage all the way up to my inner thigh and my chest (nipples etc).

On 17/04/2018 at 8:32 AM, Oliver1986 said:

Thanks for sharing firefight! muis from Zen sounds like my type of liking. I like a bit uncle-ish and meaty (not chubby) masseur coz usually they have thicker fingers. Don’t like the boney fingers when it comes to massage. 

Does it massage your front  body as well? I particularly enjoy it when they massage all the way up to my inner thigh and my chest (nipples etc).

Erm he, not it.

Yes he does but it is not the real massage IMO... Abit like sensual.

5 hours ago, firefight said:

Erm he, not it.

Yes he does but it is not the real massage IMO... Abit like sensual.

His hand is strong when doing leg massage. When on body massage naughty, naughty. Trying to tease and he does offer but at a price.

Guest johnsonklt
On 09/04/2018 at 7:31 PM, ZacEfron said:

Went to Thai Imperial (near KSL) & was assigned with the PLU. There are only 3 male masseurs there & their number had been mentioned in the other post. The PLU a bit soft, and very obvious of his character. But he told me he is more of Top than Bottom. Throughout the session, he automatically place my hands on his hard cock, from the beginning to the end. For those that like to rub, you can rub until you shiok!!! Don't feel like to initiate anything, so I just enjoy the massage session. He even use his hard cock to brush my backside.

wow sound so hot

may I know where is this place in JB?

do u know his name  or  is he still ard?

tks

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]