Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

13 hours ago, RelaxZen said:

How is Imperial Thai the number 92? any one any experience with him?

i think a lot of us here have tried 92. 

he is the only gay masseur among the 3 male masseurs there. The other two, 95 and 96 are straight. 

very sensual massage. good strength. i was having some knee problem, and he managed to fix it. love his massaging skills. 

On 5/5/2018 at 1:56 AM, redwine065 said:

Not really... If your tips r good.. You can have alot of fun at Zen. 

The young guy Soleh.. Now no more there.. I managed to let me suck his. 

Mitoh also can. 

True, but why would you offer hundred of bucks just to touch them or get them to wank you off?

On 5/4/2018 at 9:19 PM, ZacEfron said:

Randy is as straight as the highway, and he will avoid body contact as much as he can. He will push the bed around

so funny, as straight as highway, but did u regret getting his massage? but q funny to see them push bed around so as to avoid contact

On 5/6/2018 at 3:27 AM, desmadonna said:

i think a lot of us here have tried 92. 

he is the only gay masseur among the 3 male masseurs there. The other two, 95 and 96 are straight. 

very sensual massage. good strength. i was having some knee problem, and he managed to fix it. love his massaging skills. 

Thai Imperial has a few branches. Which one are you referring to? 

I went to  Healing Touch  Reflexology opp TT L3. The massage by the uncle was very detailed and good and done in the nude. Hot stones were used so if you have sensitive skin or low threshold for hot stuff please avoid or remind them. 1hr for 70RM. 

Then I went to Q massage behind holiday villa. Q massage is super empty or desolate in my opinion. The uncle masseur was called in from somewhere but he used very good techniques to really loosen my tight muscles, strong fingers and super painful foot massage which did wonders for the feet. 1.5hrs for 90rm. Oh this uncle was quite averse to touches even though those are inevitable, eg my hand touching his thigh as he massaged from the side etc

3 hours ago, firefight said:

I went to  Healing Touch  Reflexology opp TT L3. The massage by the uncle was very detailed and good and done in the nude. Hot stones were used so if you have sensitive skin or low threshold for hot stuff please avoid or remind them. 1hr for 70RM. 

Then I went to Q massage behind holiday villa. Q massage is super empty or desolate in my opinion. The uncle masseur was called in from somewhere but he used very good techniques to really loosen my tight muscles, strong fingers and super painful foot massage which did wonders for the feet. 1.5hrs for 90rm. Oh this uncle was quite averse to touches even though those are inevitable, eg my hand touching his thigh as he massaged from the side etc

Uncle? How old?

On 5/13/2018 at 11:26 AM, Leanmeat said:

All these names stil in Zen?

yeah you can always ask the boss..he has goldfish memory so you neednt be afraid he rem u are the hos customer that always look for a certain hos masseur.

i for one always get random but male masseurs. :)

Well perhaps we should organise a shopping trip to Johor Baru on Friday 1st June 2018.

That's the day when the GST in Malaysia plummets to 0%.  Everything will be much cheaper there... it's time to top up the beverages, spices for cooking.  We can even throw in a karaoke lunch at Neway, City Square Mall 

http://www.newaykb.com.my/main.php?opt=outlet&outid=Mw%3D%3D

followed by either a massage or foot reflexology session at the main STRAIGHT shops there.  Any good recommendations?

4 hours ago, slayer2050 said:

Hihi.. may I know the shop opens at what time ? Tried to google for the details .. fail to locate any :doh:

slayer i will pm you the details. i arranged for 8am before and he obliged. and that is the best time becos none of the makan stalls are opened yet hence more conducive.

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]