Male HQ

Nipples Being Sucked = Bottom?

Guest Muscular bottom

Guest Muscular bottom

Hi all,

Whenever a guy approaches me (while cruising), he tends to wanna play with my nipples then lick and suck on them. They then suck my nipples so hard and furious just like as if they have not eaten for days!

My question is this. Do they all do this because they KNOW I am bottom? OR being a bottom or top isn't related to this furious nipple sucking at all?

Im a muscular bottom by the way. Thank you very much!

In the nature of my work, MANY bottoms and tops have sensitive nipples.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I heard before guys with sensitive nipples or like nipples to be suck and fondle 99.9% are gay. As most str8 guys dun like their nipples to get suck and fondle. So now another myth tht guys who like their nipples to be suck and fondle are btm???

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

i reckon this is similiar to straight guys who like to be rimmed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Top here. I love getting my nipples licked. Hate it when people bite on it or suck it too hard though. Best part is actually to scrape it with a beard bristle. Bottoms should do that to their tops and see how they like it. And I think I have a nice chest too, cos all my bottoms go for my chest immediately. Even the angmohs tell me I got a nice chest. :)

Whether the person is top or btm, maybe it is common to go for chest and fondle with the nipples immediately. And seems like most guys have sensitive nipples, so it is the best area to start off with.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

i reckon this is similiar to straight guys who like to be rimmed.

Straight guys tend to move their asses more, even moan when they get attended

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Are there any co-relationship btw nipples and your roles?

I am top but still many will start off with nipples.

But now that muscular btm mention, I do realize that most btms have requested me to play with their nipples and often they got so high with it.

To me, I have not feeling if someone plays with my nipples.

Guest derektan70

I love my nipples to lightly licked, circled and flicked. And when I do that to other guys, they get really high

So far no one can do the same for me. Too bad I can't reach ... haha

Guest Muscular bottom

It happened again yesterday! I was showering in the open and this guy with a "bad boy" look - my favourite, approached me and started feeling my chest, kissed it and played with my nipples. He then went behind me, hugged me from behind, both his hands then reached for my chest, cupped it really tight and started squeezing it while pretending to hump me while kissing my neck!

After that, he came to the front, grabbed my left chest with both his hands and started sucking on my nipples like theres no tomorrow!

I suspect he may be a bi, thus mistaking my chest as breast! :whistle:

If a guy's nipples got fondle, sucks and play with but the guy has no feeling at all, it means his nipples are not sensitive. Dun think anything got to do whether he is top or btm. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Nipples will grow?

I was told that once that if the nipples are being fondle, suck, pull and play with.. the nipples will grow to be long in shape ?? can anyone confirm this?

Guest stbrianud

U know most of the time, actually all the time, i suck the top's nipples lol. And they seem to enjoy it more than me...

Of course it could be a Who Sucks Whose nipples First will bottom...

straight guys like their nipples sucked too.

no link.

Always heard str guys nipples not sensitive and they dun like their nipples to be sucked or touch. Whereas most gay nipples are sensitive and like their nipples to be sucked. Dun know how true?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Always heard str guys nipples not sensitive and they dun like their nipples to be sucked or touch. Whereas most gay nipples are sensitive and like their nipples to be sucked. Dun know how true?

It's not that they are not sensitive, I think coz they feel that if they get their nipple sucked or played with, its like they are "girly" or "gayish". They feel that only the girl's nipples should be played with haha!

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Let's take this discussion one step further. Do tops like to be rimmed?

I once met a top who insisted that I gave his hold a good rim to get him hard and ready. After which, he screwed me like there was no tomorrow.

Guest tan hock gin

Hi all,

Whenever a guy approaches me (while cruising), he tends to wanna play with my nipples then lick and suck on them. They then suck my nipples so hard and furious just like as if they have not eaten for days!

My question is this. Do they all do this because they KNOW I am bottom? OR being a bottom or top isn't related to this furious nipple sucking at all?

Im a muscular bottom by the way. Thank you very much!

I think that's due to the Oedipus Complex....even gays have mothers

It's not that they are not sensitive, I think coz they feel that if they get their nipple sucked or played with, its like they are "girly" or "gayish". They feel that only the girl's nipples should be played with haha!

Cld be the reason why str8 guys never like their nipples to be suck or fondle with. As only girls like their nipples to be fondle with. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 10 months later...

I m top most of the time, only tried btmg thrice

N i always request my btms to carress n lick my nipps very gently

This makes me superhorny superhard n oozes lotsa precum

I feel that nipp play gives me higher estacy than any other acts including fuking :P

Guest str8 top

Its a matter of addiction for top. I am a str8 top but dislike my tits being suck initially ( after erection not before ) until i get the aroused "high" yes yes yes.

Same for being rimmed, I like being serviced by gay like a dead meat. Beside, it is free. Str8 wont do it on me.

Guest str8 top

Its a matter of addiction for top. I am a str8 top but dislike my tits being suck initially ( before erection ). After erection i got warm up and got the aroused "high" yes yes yes.

Same for being rimmed, I like being serviced by gay like a dead meat. Beside, it is free. Str8 wont do it on me for sure.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.