Male HQ

Any Vegetarian Here?

curious22

On 7/24/2016 at 9:15 AM, KTeddy said:

Not a full time vegetarian but i do like vegetarian foods alot! Please introduce good vegetarian food places :)

I know Sunny Choice is good!

KTeddy want to join my vegetarian line group or not? Our group occasionally goes out for vegetarian dinner. My line id is yoyowiz. Message me on line if u wish to join

Brought my grandma to try out the Xin Hua Vegetarian Restaurant at Fortune Ctr, Middle Rd, just next to the Jap vegetarian restaurant that one bro mentioned earlier on. Wide selection of main dishes as well as dessert. So far didn't encounter any mock stuff. Can give it a try.

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 7/26/2016 at 1:12 AM, van1981 said:

Any good vegeterian store that's not religonous based. No mock meat like mock cha Siew, mock chicken but only real veg.

So hard to find such stores.

I have not seen any vegetarian stall actively promoting any religion yet. They might have some Buddha poster or books around but never mention it when i buy their food. There are several hawker center and food court stalls that sell both real vegetables and mock meat. You can just choose real vegetables like me. The even good news is real vegetables is cheaper than mock meat in hawker center stalls. The hawker center stall that i everyday eat my lunch when working is beside the bukit merah bus interchange. There i can just pick and choose real vegetables with brown rice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2016 at 10:47 PM, nice2stud said:

Any Vegetarian and Buddhist for friendship and outing? 

I have a line group for vegetarian chit chat and occasionally outing, u want to join?

Let us go to this place. Vegetarian food expo on this sunday.

https://www.facebook.com/GreenandHealthyFestival/?fref=ts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Terence74 said:

Yoyo74 please add me to this group.  Terence74

I have invited u to my vegetarian group but our group not so actively coming out to eat together as there is not much people eating vegetarian and even if eating vegetarian also lazy to come out lol. But still we can share cooking recipes and come out to eat once in a blue moon.

Hey there yoyo74,

I'd like to ask if normal guys can join your vegetarian group, just to have an opportunity

to know someone on a restricted diet, and learn more about your food requirements.

Cheers, Mike 

• 1 month later...

Vegetarian dinner at Bugis area. Meet at bugis mrt control station green line at 6:30pm 31st December. We will choose those more affordable vegetarian when we reach there. Contact me on my line id yoyowiz if u want to join up.

Animals new Year resolution: Please dont kill me and let me live another year.

On 11/18/2016 at 4:12 AM, mike_amk said:

Hey there yoyo74,

I'd like to ask if normal guys can join your vegetarian group, just to have an opportunity

to know someone on a restricted diet, and learn more about your food requirements.

Cheers, Mike 

You mean straight guy? I will have to ask all those attending if they are comfortable with straight guy coming for vegetarian dinner or not. If all agree than can invite.

On 30December, 2016 at 10:05 PM, yoyo74 said:

You mean straight guy? I will have to ask all those attending if they are comfortable with straight guy coming for vegetarian dinner or not. If all agree than can invite.

I meant normal as in  Guys on a Normal Diet,  i.e. non-vegetarian ....not straight guys...la  .hehehe   

12 minutes ago, mike_amk said:

I meant normal as in  Guys on a Normal Diet,  i.e. non-vegetarian ....not straight guys...la  .hehehe   

We always welcome meat eaters to join us for vegetarian food. Let meat eaters have a taste of compassionate and healthy food once in a while.

1 minute ago, yoyo74 said:

We always welcome meat eaters to join us for vegetarian food. Let meat eaters have a taste of compassionate and healthy food once in a while.

Cool..!!   Thanks  ;-)

1 hour ago, yoyo74 said:

I do like to eat vegtrian although my family not.  Can pm me if got the session to go eat tgt.  :D

1 hour ago, Gogreen said:

I do like to eat vegtrian although my family not.  Can pm me if got the session to go eat tgt.  :D

I will try to do open invitation here when there is a vegetarian dinner session. I have hundreds of friend in my friend list for interest groups that i wont be able to remember to pm everybody. Do you want to join my vegetarian line chat so that whenever there is a vegetarian session i can post in the notes for everyone to see.

10 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I will try to do open invitation here when there is a vegetarian dinner session. I have hundreds of friend in my friend list for interest groups that i wont be able to remember to pm everybody. Do you want to join my vegetarian line chat so that whenever there is a vegetarian session i can post in the notes for everyone to see.

Sure.  But i think you may not want to have a huge group where verey hard to find places and also too big a group hard to accommodate all people their time and date.  :D

8 hours ago, Gogreen said:

Sure.  But i think you may not want to have a huge group where verey hard to find places and also too big a group hard to accommodate all people their time and date.  :D

Not many people eat vegetarian and its only invited to gay people here so u wont find too many people suddenly rush to come attend a vegetarian dinner session lol. All kinds of group wont be able to accomodate all people, the only accomodation is try to choose a central area so everybody can reach easy.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, epicus said:

Any vegetarian line group?

message me on my line id yoyowiz and tell me that u want to join vegetarian group and i will invite

• 1 year later...

Hi veggie boys! It has been more than 1 year since someone posted here. Any new nice vegetarian eating places discovered recently?

I am addicted to vegetarian mala hotpot. If u are in the west or do not mind coming to the west, u can try it at Green on Earth. :)

https://www.happycow.net/reviews/green-on-earth-west-singapore-83165

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2018 at 9:19 PM, curious22 said:

Hi veggie boys! It has been more than 1 year since someone posted here. Any new nice vegetarian eating places discovered recently?

I am addicted to vegetarian mala hotpot. If u are in the west or do not mind coming to the west, u can try it at Green on Earth. :)

https://www.happycow.net/reviews/green-on-earth-west-singapore-83165

I've been there and I really love their mala hotpot! Though I think the price is a bit on the high side.

• 11 months later...
On 6/29/2019 at 7:08 PM, curious22 said:

Hi guys! Time really flies, another year has passed. I hope all of you are doing well. Please do share here if you have discovered any nice vegetarian eating places.

Well I love going to HRVST Bistro, but it's a vegan place. haha. It's in OUE Downtown Gallery.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 7:08 PM, curious22 said:

Hi guys! Time really flies, another year has passed. I hope all of you are doing well. Please do share here if you have discovered any nice vegetarian eating places.

Is the group still exist, active or dormant?

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 months later...

My vegetarian group is currently dead. Last time can still get a few outings but now no more. Anyone found some nice stall and if it is not too expansive tell me also than we can go eat vegetarian together. I once eaten a nice vegetarian satay in a party hope i can find that stall and eat again.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

While I stayed in Singapore during the pandemic, I often went to the Vietnamese vegetarian at Northpoint (basement), San De (the coffee shop near Junction 9) and D'Life at Newton. Now I stay in JB, but am not aware of any nice vegetarian cafes or restaurants because I cook my food these day. LOL 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2016 at 1:12 AM, van1981 said:

Any good vegeterian store that's not religonous based. No mock meat like mock cha Siew, mock chicken but only real veg.

So hard to find such stores.

Unless u are so super sensitive about being in a cafe with poster or statue of buddha? (I have a friend who is uneasy to eat at such place cos he is Christian. Quite silly reaction in my opinion) Eating only means eating if u see it in a practical manner. Been to so many vege cafe and none has try to promote any religious stuff to patrons.  I dont really care if you put image of Jesus or prophet Muhammad or whichever religious leader. I'm there to eat only. I pay a price u provide the meal, that's it.

Edited by Leanmeat

• 1 month later...