Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

Kratos, did you play as a male or female inquisitor? I'm gonna play a female next runthrough to test KE's OPness and date cullen. 

I dated Dorian cause I wanted my guy inquisitor to be gay as well. But fuck it, I kinda dislike Dorian looks so now i'm dating Iron Bull instead. Lol. his sex scene is the sweetest shite ever in DA. 

Kratos, did you play as a male or female inquisitor? I'm gonna play a female next runthrough to test KE's OPness and date cullen. 

I dated Dorian cause I wanted my guy inquisitor to be gay as well. But fuck it, I kinda dislike Dorian looks so now i'm dating Iron Bull instead. Lol. his sex scene is the sweetest shite ever in DA. 

I'm playing as a male inquisitor. The option for romance with Cullen came up a few times for flirting, and little did I know after a few exchanges and adventures later, he say he just wanted to be friends, devastation ensued....LOL. But I got to say the dialog sounds pretty realistic

I don't really like Dorian (mainly due to his mustache...) but I haven't gotten him yet, and I might have missed his recruitment.

I'm playing as a male inquisitor. The option for romance with Cullen came up a few times for flirting, and little did I know after a few exchanges and adventures later, he say he just wanted to be friends, devastation ensued....LOL. But I got to say the dialog sounds pretty realistic

I don't really like Dorian (mainly due to his mustache...) but I haven't gotten him yet, and I might have missed his recruitment.

Cullen isn't a potential romance option for a male inquisitor. Sorry man. He only does human or elven girls.

Dorian. Dislike his moustache and humour. You'll automatically get him in your questline. Don't spend too much time in Hinterlands. ;)

Cullen isn't a potential romance option for a male inquisitor. Sorry man. He only does human or elven girls.

Dorian. Dislike his moustache and humour. You'll automatically get him in your questline. Don't spend too much time in Hinterlands. ;)

My innate obession to clear every damm f**king quest in an area before I move on just kick in automatically haha

Dorian's storyline resonates with most of us :(

Accidentally romanced Blackwall, lawls. Gonna go for him in the next run tho.

Sounds like I should really go hunt Dorian down....

preferably with a spear....

from the back.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition but I find it less immersive than the original. It's not like Skyrim obviously where you can mod till you drop. So it's back to World of Tanks and War Thunder for me.

tumblr_mwhdl80Uz81qgzh68o1_400.gif

:clap: harder, better, faster, stronger ^_^  

• 3 weeks later...

A little tired of LoL, kinda wants to look for people to play Path of Exile in the International Server together.

But non-the-less, IGN : Snuggy

Feel free to add me in LoL, just let me know who you are.

I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquisition but I find it less immersive than the original. It's not like Skyrim obviously where you can mod till you drop. So it's back to World of Tanks and War Thunder for me.

Was looking forward to it so much but sadly, seems to have overwhelming negative feedback about it online. Any current players can comment about this?

Instagram: @gabkjc

Just what's your general feedback about it. Like which parts you liked and which parts you didn't like.

I like it. Currently on my 2nd playthrough.

Plenty of sidequests for you to do. Story pace wise, it's up to you cause once you get to skyhold the story chapters will open up almost immediately, so you can choose to rush through the main storyline or go do sidequests, or just explore the maps. Do take the time to read the codex, particularly the onces concerning Elvhen lores, as they will help you understand the ending better. I really like the different areas offered in DAI, especially the Hissing Wastes and Western Approach. Faaaaaantastic scenery, A++++

One thing I really liked that I considered it on par with Loghain's surprise betrayal in DAO is when...

when they start singing The Dawn Will Come in the mountains after Corypheus attacked Haven.

Parts that I'm not so thrilled about are the things that you can control--so it's not an inherent flaw in the game itself--such as pacing of the narrative and customization levels. You can customize tons of things in skyhold and your equips. IMO, the skyhold customization are really meh for me. Ain't nobody got time to check out whether your windows are of Orlesian designs or Fereldan, doesn't matter anyway. So to me, there's *too much* customization offered and it doesn't value-add to my game experience, lol. Other minor stuff like not being able to right-click a spot and have your character auto-move to that spot is a drag when you're dungeon crawling. You literally have to click every single time you want your character to attack. 1 click = 1 attack. No click = no attack. Also, didn't use the tactical cam as much as I thought I would, tbh. Only used it for dragon fights.

Gameplay wise, it's ok. Mages are still awesome as ever. Dual daggers rogues are especially meh since they have the 1 click = 1 attack thing, but once you get the grappling hook it's pretty fun. Haven't played warriors so can't comment on that. Out of all your companions, I find Blackwall, Solas, Cass and Varric's stories to be the most interesting. Dorian's one was ok but I feel that it would resonate with most people here. Vivienne, Cole, Sera and Bull's are meh.

Gameplay wise, it's ok. Mages are still awesome as ever. Dual daggers rogues are especially meh since they have the 1 click = 1 attack thing, but once you get the grappling hook it's pretty fun. Haven't played warriors so can't comment on that. Out of all your companions, I find Blackwall, Solas, Cass and Varric's stories to be the most interesting. Dorian's one was ok but I feel that it would resonate with most people here. Vivienne, Cole, Sera and Bull's are meh.

I was totally caught off guard with Blackwall side story, smack right out of the blue and not really sure what to do. Damm it, he's my freakin tank. On hindsight, it all suddenly make sense on why he was not involved in the warden plot and all the dialog he made. 
Bull sex scene is really hilarious, and on my second playthrough, I think Dorian and Bull is going hook up, the party banter between them is funny, Bull seems to be coming onto Dorian.

I'm still about 3/4 into the game (reroll as a rogue after playing knight enchanter, too OP for my taste), so don't drop any story bombs on me yet haha

Was looking forward to it so much but sadly, seems to have overwhelming negative feedback about it online. Any current players can comment about this?

I really enjoy this installment out of all the 3 dragonage games. The side quests don't feel like side quests, no repetitive dungeons like DA2 or DA1. (they just cut and paste some of the dungeon layout in previous version). Every area feels like a new place and it's really huge. The story feels tight and dialog doesn't sound lame and corny, most of it does feel like what a real person would say. Dragon fights are EPIC especially your first one.

What I wouldn't care for is managing the inventory for every god damm party member, After every long adventure trip, it feels like I'm doing admin and filing paper work back at the stronghold. Checking their stats, passing down equipment from my main party.

Edited by kratos

Lol yeah! Knight Enchanter is super OP! I always bring viv along for dragon fights. Everyone else could be dying and chugging pots while viv's all like,

"Hmm what? Just smacking giant magic blades at the dragons here. Oh look how much my barrier hasn't decayed and- OH MY, IS THAT A CRITICAL HIT OF 2K?"

*haughty orlesian laughter*

Edited by EasleyLim

Lol yeah! Knight Enchanter is super OP! I always bring viv along for dragon fights. Everyone else could be dying and chugging pots while viv's all like,

"Hmm what? Just smacking giant magic blades at the dragons here. Oh look how much my barrier hasn't decayed and- OH MY, IS THAT A CRITICAL HIT OF 2K?"

*haughty orlesian laughter*

For some reason, I really like Viv character, if not for the idea of watching Dorian and Bull getting it on in my main party, I would have taken Viv on. Oh shit, have I let slip more than I should have?

For some reason, I really like Viv character, if not for the idea of watching Dorian and Bull getting it on in my main party, I would have taken Viv on. Oh shit, have I let slip more than I should have?

LOOOL. Oh youuuu. Cass x Sera for simmering sexual tension banter.

Edited by EasleyLim

MOBA : league of legend and heroes of the storm . Waiting for open beta of core master

MMO : WoW . Tried other like FF, wild star , blade and soul , terra but nothing really stick except for blade and soul but there no English server

Console : still saving for either ps4 or Xbox 1

Mobile : playing Seven knight and crusader quest.

Casual : Starcraft , Sim , sim city , steam game ..

• 3 weeks later...

Heroes of the Storm, Hearhstone (#Blizzard)

Started playing DotA2 with my Heroes of the Storm team (when the hots servers are lagging). We suck at it so it's more of a challenge xP

Started playing Dofus again. (French tactical turn-based MMO by Ankama studios. I've played it on-and-off since 2007. By on-and-off I mean breaks of a couple of years at a time :P)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes because us folks have *spoiler* had parents attempt blood magic to change our sexuality. God damn Tevinter parents. *end spoiler* :whistle:

Yeah but it's so predictable tho. Gay character? What kind of surprise tragic backstory shall we give him? I know, let's give him parents that disapproves of his orientation! Yawns.

• 3 weeks later...