Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

I am somewhat looking forward to playing ff xiv.. Too bad singapore is not part of any of the servers for beta trial

If you wish to, come join us! :D

Hi everyone, first post with brand spanking new account :)

26 yo guy here in SG from the US and would love to game online and IRL...

Do almost all my gaming nowadays on pc (steam username: halgran). Hit me up if you want to play some league (right now my account is US tho). Playing some skyrim and walking dead in spare time nowadays, but wld love to try out other stuff too.

Don't think I saw anyone here on reddit / gaymers? Anyone up for an IRL meat-up like they do on reddit?

Charlie 

Welcome to Singapore, Charlie. If you would like "meat"-ups, you could check out the Personals forum - lots of opportunities! But none of them are related to gaming.

WoW player here =)

By the way, what's neverwinter? is it part of the skyrim universe or DDO?

last I recalled, skyrim was really awful after finishing assassin's creed the day before.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Sony eviscerated MS at E3, haha!  

The Rains of Castamere. LOL

Surprisingly though, still don't want the PS4 one bit.

Titanfall is cray cray though. Reminds me of Brink which my friends and I bought but didn't have enough players to get through maps.

The Rains of Castamere. LOL

Surprisingly though, still don't want the PS4 one bit.

Titanfall is cray cray though. Reminds me of Brink which my friends and I bought but didn't have enough players to get through maps.

I'll wait for the local price first. I'll get a PS4 eventually... haha! All for my FFXV, heh /fanboi

Did you see the trailer for The Order and Destiny? FRIGGIN' AWESOME LUR! 

Ninja edit:

lPTwl0B.gif

"The Sony execs send their regards."

Edited by EasleyLim

My thoughts:

It certainly does look flashy, but I'm really not that impressed. As it seems now, the combat lacks depth, like a Crisis Core+Monster Hunter.

And I really hope Square wakes up their idea and stops focusing so much on visuals. No more linear gameplay please.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finished two weekends of Beta gaming for Final Fantasy XIV - it's been enjoyable. It's definitely been getting positive reviews.

For those interested - the server of choice for Singaporeans (and other SEA and AU/NZ) seems to be Tonberry.

I only played WoW for 30 min but I got turned off by the graphics forever. So I can't comment.

FFXIV is a bit slower and therefore more tactical than GW2. Although it has toned down compared to past incarnations, it still has quite a strong emphasis on party play, unlike GW2. And like FFXI, there is very limited PVP and everyone is here for PVE/dungeons/etc.

I enjoyed Wow for the ease of play and graphics, too. But I quitted due to the hackers and such, even my account got stolen.

I didn't enjoy GW2 though. Played for a couple of days and put it aside. Even Rift held my attention longer. I am still more of the Everquest 2 and Neverwinter 2 kinda player.

• 2 months later...

Add me on steam : TheLonelyGeek

Playing payday at the moment haha

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

I play WoW on and off. Prefer paid MMOs (if I'm playing MMOs) cos they filter out the younger kiddie punks. WoW is still my go-to MMO. I play mostly stuff by Nintendo. Not really a PS fan cos in general, to me they're all graphics and nothing spectacular about immersive gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mostly playing Skyrim (heavily modded with ENB), Battlefield 4- the rest are Diablo 3, Company of Heroes 2, Mass Effect 3, Dead Space 2, Total War Shogun 2. On the PS3, GTA V. Will soon get the PS4 once it's released.  ^_^

tumblr_mwhdl80Uz81qgzh68o1_400.gif

:clap: harder, better, faster, stronger ^_^  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...