Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

I was thinking of buying a PS3 but then I realised that there aren't a whole lot of games that I want to play on that console that I can't play on the PC. Except for Tekken Tag tournament, that one is console exclusive. Now thinking of buying a 3DS or a PS Vita instead. Although leaning more towards 3DS for Fire Emblem and Pokemon. Or maybe I'll just buy both. :D

Dungeon crawling gets boring after a while.

Yeah :( but it's mod-friendly so hopefully it can keep things a little fresh as compared to D3 where Blizz basically holds you hand and tells you what to do and how to do it.

<-- Not a Blizzard fan

No stock in Singapore because it was sold out or no stock in Singapore because it was never in Singapore at all?

Hmm never heard of that game, but I found this after googling it. http://forums.sgamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=471
Hopefully it's of use :)

Edited by TheAntisen

Thanks! I will look at more shops like the one at AMK Hub tomorrow. Not really free until 2 more weeks anyway so I can afford to wait for awhile.

Still prefer to buy from Qisahn though as most of their price are usually lower than other shops.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

nice...

i play at bugis for Tekken Tag 2 once in a while but just got it on PS3. i used to play competitively with friends back in hometown but can only play for fun.

Also, playing Heroes of Newerth

but would like to play SC2...

idea: if someone can host, we can have a gaymer night! :D where we just hang and play video games against each other.

Guest theShade

Pre-ordered my Sims City already, can't wait! LETS BUILT MEGA GAY CITIES TOGETHER THAT SPROUTS RAINBOWS AND PINK HEARTS ACROSS THE SKY! 

me too i  preordered the deluxe! whats your origins ID?

Hey all

Are you guys who is into a fantasy world of MMORPG with the best Graphic and scenery?

A game that constantly improving with new updates?

Epic massive of Race vs Race battle?

A committed player constantly finding awesome armor to gear up himself to prepare for massive epic PvP / PvE ?

Love to own a beautiful House/ mansion and decorate it?

Or just log into the game to enjoy some relaxation music?

Then you guys might be on the right page at the right time... Because this game maybe the one you're looking for!

AION online !

Here's a sneak peak of the upcoming patches of Aion 4.0 video trailer!

Aion online is currently on 3.7. Will be moving on to 4.0 on next year.

Awesome isn't it? Give it a try and play it together with your friends!

Here's the link to the official website: http://na.aiononline.com/

~~~~~~~~~

By the way..

I am playing this game &

I m introducing the game for fun :P

Would love to try out this game, so im downloading it now...

Anyone wanna guide me?? XD

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

me too i  preordered the deluxe! whats your origins ID?

Siao liao. I pre-ordered mine from a local retail game shop. Odds are mine is not the deluxe edition. When I get my disc and have created my origin ID, i'll pm you and let you know. 

Bummer, I'm gonna miss out on exclusive content. Should have researched more before pre-ordering at the local retail shop. 

Hey yo, I play mainly on PS3 too and it's awesome. I try to play games rated above 8 in gamespot cause, for those below that, it really tends to be bad. 

Ni No Kuni, I swear by that game. It sucks you into you so much that you'll never want to leave the game aside for too long. 

Staaaaaph it you. I saw the gameplay last week and I really want to get it soon but I still got games that I haven't cleared ):

I have finally discovered that you can buy games from Canada Nintendo eShop using a Singapore Visa. You can't for American eShop.

Plus Canada allows gay couple to marry, but not everywhere in USA.

Canada: 2, America: 0

Edited by merlinkun

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Just completed the single-player campaign of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I must say, it has THE best story out of all the games in the series so far. Too bad my laptop can't seem to play Zombies mode though--must be because I got the game via less-than-legal means. OOPS :o

"Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire."

Staaaaaph it you. I saw the gameplay last week and I really want to get it soon but I still got games that I haven't cleared ):

Hahaha, okay I shall stop it. I'm still clearing Dark Souls now you know. Just got their DLC and am slowly playing through it. Dark Souls is still my favourite PS3 game. 

Just got my Sim City, origin id: kimchihotpot

PS4 doesn't run PS3 games so you may wanna clear those PS3 games first. Typically prices are the same throughout as Sony is the one selling it expensively to retailers. Retailers barely earn 20 to 50 bucks per set. You can try calling different game shops up, the bundle will be the one that makes the price worth it. 

Recommend you getting from Qisahn, They can deliver to your place for 10 bucks. Just get the 160GB one, odds are, you ain't gonna fill it all up with game data. Even after it's full, you can always delete those that you didn't like playing in the first place. 

Remember to get the HDMI cable, the original packaging doesn't come with it. 

Haha relatively new here! But I'm a gamer myself too, but mainly console (PS3)

Lately not playing much though....only involve in blockbuster games nowadays.

Currently handling dmc, and keeping Metal Gear Rising for later.

Yeap. If you can wait. Blockbuster games like Metal Gear Rising Revegeance  always goes into GOTY and prices drop quite drastically.

So guess who started playing Dragon Age Origins and got the nude mod?

tumblr_mk4hp63bKR1s5d947o1_1280.pngI actually found myself liking Zevran a lot more than I expected to. 

tumblr_mk4hp63bKR1s5d947o2_r1_1280.png

ASS

tumblr_mk4hp63bKR1s5d947o3_r1_1280.pngOh god I love Alistair. Especially when he gets all mushy and sentimental AND THEN TRIES TO JOKE IT OFF. Only thing I disliked about using the console to get him to have romance with a male warden is that he kept addressing you as a female.

• 3 weeks later...