Male HQ

Yoga Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Guest

anyone go for nude yoga?

I've been to nude yoga once here in NYC. The result is rather mixed. I happened to be late and was at the back of the class. So when downward dog came, I had a good view of pretty much everyone's ass and balls. Not the most exciting in the world. Keep in mind, not everyone attending will be in amazing shape, unless there is a pre-screening that says anyone with a waist line of more than 32" will be banned etc. You are better off wishing that everyone kept that clothes on.

Love. 

Guest Guest

I've been to nude yoga once here in NYC. The result is rather mixed. I happened to be late and was at the back of the class. So when downward dog came, I had a good view of pretty much everyone's ass and balls. Not the most exciting in the world. Keep in mind, not everyone attending will be in amazing shape, unless there is a pre-screening that says anyone with a waist line of more than 32" will be banned etc. You are better off wishing that everyone kept that clothes on.

hahaha ... yeah, this is funny but true ! :thumb:

Guest guest

i cant access the site... googled and found this

Ashtanga Yoga Singapore

Remarks: Closed since 6-Jun-08

like u guys, i wanted to learn yoga a few years back and chanced upon this place. It was just opened not long ( i even saw the opening ceremony pictures and the guy's demo). Went to inquire and found the place being shared among a few trainers. During day time, if no classes, noone will be around and the place is locked. No wonder, i tried calling and no one picks up. The website response is equally bad. It seems they r flying by nite type!!! The guy u saw in the picture, don't even bother to reply emails, phone calls and even when left a message for him to return call with regards to the pricing.

Anyway, it was a blessing in disgust, they closed as fast as they open... lucky didn't waste my money.

LIke many trainers, most of them gone thru' some courses and started calling themselves yogi and started opening school to teach..(maybe trying to make a quick buck since there was a crazy for yoga in recent years).

Anyway, if you wished to learn, just go to a reputable school so that u will not lose your investment. hahaha .don't be deceived by pretty boi looks.

Guest ~charming~

I started practising yoga like 3/4yrs ago.

Wasn't so sure at 1st... so started to try out at my neighborhood CC, it was Hatha yoga.

Really enjoyed it, can't live without yoga now...

I'm with Fitness First now, u'll find me in classes like Power yoga, Vinyasa flow, Hot flow and Hatha yoga.

Feels so good to be stretched to the max...

Guest Guest

I started practising yoga like 3/4yrs ago.

Wasn't so sure at 1st... so started to try out at my neighborhood CC, it was Hatha yoga.

Really enjoyed it, can't live without yoga now...

I'm with Fitness First now, u'll find me in classes like Power yoga, Vinyasa flow, Hot flow and Hatha yoga.

Feels so good to be stretched to the max...

Have u reach the highest level where u can suck ur own dick? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest yoga man

Have u reach the highest level where u can suck ur own dick? :lol::lol::lol:

Sigh... so many horny men think that yoga is for people who like to such their own dicks...

get your head straight guys... yoga has a lot of benefits for a healthy mind and body

and if you need to suck your own dick, it just shows how pathetic u are

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

bikram yoga is quite fun. Just gotta adapt and bear with the heat though.

Hi there. Reviving this thread.

Yes bikram is fun n tough (at least for me. Ha ha.)

Where do u guys practice bikram; I mean at which bikram outlet.

(To moderator: such posting is allowed in main forum? Pls let me know if this is not allowed. Thx. )

I was never a big fan of yoga, have done it a few times and didn't really enjoy till I tried aerial yoga (which is called yogafly where I practice it, at Upside Motion) and I must say I'm really enjoying it.

It is quite big in the US and have been in Singapore for quite sometime already, so if you guys don't have a fear of being suspended in mid air or have trouble achieving certain yoga poses like hand stands and the like, should definitely give aerial yoga a try! 

It is also a great core and full body workout combined with some pilates movement, so its not as static as say yoga where you concentrate on just achieving poses and not properly working your core or your other muscle group to achieve a pose :)

Hi there, any yoga practitioners here? I know that there're many places CC, Sport Centres, gym, yoga studio .... where I can learn. Can anyone recommend a good place where the price is reasonable and timestable is flexible? and of course can meet lots of beautiful people too biggrin.gif Thanks.

the real question is, where to find guys to have fun.. just be frank, we all think the same as you. 

• 5 months later...

I prefer small studios to big studios. Recently the big chains are hiring quite aggressively. A couple of my instructors are teaching there and they are good!

I am doing at a small studio too bt small studio tend to be more pricey if u practice yoga regularly.

Yoga is not cheap. Anything with "health" tag on it is not cheap in Singapore.

If u understand the teachings of yoga, yoga actually shld be free, just like taichi, etc. Go chk on nikam yoga, u can try that if u can commit on a weekly basis :)

If u understand the teachings of yoga, yoga actually shld be free, just like taichi, etc. Go chk on nikam yoga, u can try that if u can commit on a weekly basis :)

Nothing is free. Yogi also needs to earn a living.

Not checking nikram yoga. I m having with my current yoga arrangement. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is your question in relation to a yoga studio or a (male) yoga instructor?

For male yoga instructors, I don't know that many, but Franck Bessoles (Singapore-based), Dylan Werner (when he's in town) and Tomasz Goetel are some of the more famous male yogis.  They're very advanced

For yoga studios, check out YM, they are cheap and good

Any 'graduates' of nikam yoga's free courses who are now faithfully practising yoga on their own at home on a daily/regular basis?

I completed their beginner's course in 2012 and have since been doing the surya namaskar and some basic breathing exercises every morning which I find to be a great way to start the day.

• 6 months later...

I attend nude yoga classes for (gay) men every week in Berlin. Very good and relaxing. Also very erotic, but, sorry, no boners and no (hot) sex. There is a long tradition of nudism in Germany and you can swim naked in the summer in many lakes in Berlin.

Guest Need serenity

I attend nude yoga classes for (gay) men every week in Berlin. Very good and relaxing. Also very erotic, but, sorry, no boners and no (hot) sex. There is a long tradition of nudism in Germany and you can swim naked in the summer in many lakes in Berlin.

Anyone in the room who do not wash up his body and cleanup his ass?especially when he is directly in front of you doing the sun salutation and causing a gust of stench right on to your face :(

Anyone in the room who do not wash up his body and cleanup his ass?especially when he is directly in front of you doing the sun salutation and causing a gust of stench right on to your face :(

No, I have never experienced that. You would rather encounter a dirty guy in a subway train than in a yoga class.

• 4 weeks later...

any recommendations for yoga and/or pilates around east side? just starting to search so no specific preference yet, just want to know what good recommendations out here

whether studio type, gym, etc.. have also seen some posts on small private group classes but mostly a bit far for me

Edited by lilyboy

Guest Namaste

I recommend Pure Yoga. Although a big chain, the teachers there really know their stuff. The sales team will leave you in peace. There is a good community they have created.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic