Male HQ

Discussion On Gay Men's Fetish/es From A - Z (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

Since we talked and I expected him to do so, I better do so 200%! :)

Btw, those interested to know that muscled guy, sorry, man, I had no idea where he cruises now... Also, we used to visit Rairua but it closed liao, so I had no idea where to find him... I have his number but cannot give you, sorry. Hope you guys understand. :)

Ok, back to sexually wierd things we do... :P

This does not happen to me, but I saw it... I was going to a cruisy toilet to pee and I saw 2 guys peeping at one another at the urinal. One is an old guy and the other a young sikh guy. He was wearing a small turban... The Sikh guy had friends waiting outside the toilet as they would come into the toilet and talk to him loudly... As they are both not my cup of tea, I didn't even bother to linger to see and walked to wash my hands after peeing. After I washed my hands, I hear a commotion and saw the old man walked out hurriedly and the Sikh guy following behind asking him to return (quite loudly). What's wierd is that the Sikh guy did not wear underwear and his pants are the loose pants runners wear... So his erect dick can be seen clearly as he chased the old guy out of the toilet! I really wonder if he knew or if he feels more shiok doing so... And whether his friends are gay and waiting for him to finish. What would they say when they saw his protruding cock! :blink:

Anyone else has any stories? I ran out of wierd sexual encounters liao...

I came across a case which might not be weird but to me, i considered it as disgusting. I am sure most of you heard about the toilets scene in china. I had my encounter when i was on my mid way to Great wall of China. As my friend wanted to bring me to the remote part of the site, so that we could snapped more picutres without disturbance of tourists,we took a public bus from one of the terminal and it was packed with locals instead of tourists. I noticed the driver was a young man with quite a pleasant look. As we went sitting infront, i got a full view of him. Half way along our journey, the bus pulled off near a toilet. I went to ease myself and my chinese friend remained in the bus. The moment i stepped into the toilet, i was so shocked! I seen three men were squatting infront of a drain(?) facing me, without their pants. They were doing their 'business', and one of them was that driver. All three of them were next to each other, chatting and smoking away. They also chatted with another guy who stood infront of them. I got the full view of their dicks..haha....and they got so used to it, and carried on their conversation even though i was staring at them...hehe

I felt a funny and disgusting feelings...haha...Thanks god i did not need to do my "business" there. <_<

China is like the wild wild west now. It's more dangerous than we in Singapore can ever imagine. There seems to be very little law and order.

Last time I met this beefy top in his early 40s. Nice handsome man but very rough in bed. As usual after sex, we talked about experiences like the first time, why he's top never curious about being bottom, has he ever tried etc

He told me this experience he had in China. We all know that the cruising scene in China is full of money boys. Apparently the dangers of such encounters excites him. He thought he himself is so big sized and if he took some precautions like only bring some money, condoms and nothingelse. He'll willingly pay the moneyboy if asked for it.

He went to the Tiang Tan park at night, the one seen in the movie "Dong Gong Xi Gong". The first 2 times was fun when he did it with the moneyboys in the bushes and paid them. The moneyboys praised him very nanren. They even wanted to be his lovers. But these moneyboys really only after money.

2 days later, he found what he thought he was looking for. The police/soldier "Wu Jing" more matured, masculine looking rough type that he always heard about and liked by most chinese gays.

He approached and easily got him. Unfortunately that wujing was a pure top. So when he brought out the condom, the wujing took it from him. He tried to explain that he wanted to chao that wujing but the wujing laughed there's no way. In that case he wanted to back out. Anyway he was afraid of being seen by the other moneyboys.

But the wujing will not let him go because he's so fair and handsome just his type. He warned that if he don't he'll call his friends to beat him up. He had seen that this wujing was quite popular with gays just now. He's definitely outnumbered.

That was the first time he ever got fxxked after so many years of playing. Was it good? He said it was the worse time in his life. It was damn painful. He even shed virgin blood. The worse part was when he saw one of the moneyboy who liked him a lot, was peeping at them while he was fxxked.

Like they said, the passing dragon cannot win the local snakes. Even with precautions he still got fxxked literally.

I have been to the Tiang Tan park in Beijing but not at nite, around evening time. Before we set off there, my chinese friend warned me about the people there. I carried as little money as possible and asked me to stick to him wherever he goes. The front part of the garden was just like other oridinary garden, several old folks practising their Tai Tze and some children running around. We ventured further in, where there was a man-made hill, some guys loitered around. After we walked around that area, some guys followed us. My friend went to a toilet nearby and i was left alone for few mins. A guy came over, and i was extremely careful. He smiled and started off a conversation. He couldnt tell where i was from, but guess i was from the south. After a brief introduction, he seems to be a nice guy and told me how dangerous that place would be after dark and advised me to go off before dark, especially i carried a shopping bag. Few cute guys but they were not pushy, maybe they will after dark...quite an experience. :blink:

I read many articles and comments in other gay forums about money boys scattered all over the places in Beijing and Shanghai and almost everyone gave a warning as to avoid them as most of them were not gay and only pretended to be and when you fall to their ‘trap’ then it will be blackmailing and then money torturing would follow :twisted:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Heard so much tales about MB in Bejing and Shanghai. Most of the MB are mainly from the North East region, they came over to Big cities to make a living and hopefully able to get better lifestyles.

They would steal all the belongings ( including clothings) when their clients are in their shower, sleep or during unaware moment. Worse still, they would unlatch the door and let their gangs into the room, and rob their clients at knife point, tied them up and let them naked on the bed. They would run away with whatever they could..including passport and even shoes. Gosh, never try! :D

Lets get back to the theme.

I tried once with candle wax..haha...After watching a jap p--n, my friend and i were so curious about the act and decided to try it out. To avoid getting burn, we rub our body and sensitive parts with baby oil. We dripped wax on our stomach first by myself..so that we could control the amount of wax according to our tolerance threshold. My initial reaction was a stingy sensation which gone off quickly. we then tried on different area ( you know where lah ). The stingy effects were intense at certain sensitive parts and we started to moan loud..haha..( hope my neighbour have not heard us ). We did not try for too long..and haha...my nipples and stomach were coated with wax especially my pubic hair got stucked with wax....gosh...and i felt like a weirdo :D Oh, i enjoyed the most when i dripped the wax on my nipples when my friend looked on. :)

Though it was weird and kinky, we know how the feel like whenever we see the similar case.... :hat:

one hot afternoon my budz said tat hes thirsty n asked for a coke .. got him a can .. he proceed to stripped my shorts .. turn me over n pushed onto the bed ..then carefully poured bubbling coke in my ass . then he slurped n drank it from there .. :whistle:

I am a top but my sex buddy ever put a big banana all the way (of cos skin is peel la) in my ass,the feeling is strange but nice as the banana is very soft,then later he put afew ice cub in my ass,funny but i dun mind :D

Any top every fxxk by dildo etc,can share?

I am a top but my sex buddy ever put a big banana all the way (of cos skin is peel la) in my ass,the feeling is strange but nice as the banana is very soft,then later he put afew ice cub in my ass,funny but i dun mind :D

Any top every fxxk by dildo etc,can share?

Yes, i tried pushing ice cube in my bottom's ass and fxxked him. It was icy cold inside his ass, and we both felt the sensation.

As for dildo, i did it once during a 3some session. While one of them was sucking my dick, i used dildo on the other guy, the view of seeing the dildo in and out of his ass, turned me on. Also fxxked the flexi with that dildo while he was inside the bottom...Kool :rolleyes:

talk abt stuffin things in the hole i must tell u guys my london story..

was goin out with ths stud .. manly top no nonsense chap.. always sayin things abt how dominatnt angmoh can be n how passive asians are ..

well i decided to teach him a lesson ... i told him one sex session dat i will rule acts dat nite ...

first i had lie face down on the bed ,.. i proceed to tie both hs hands at the edge of the frame .... then tied the legs to ,,so hes spread eagle facing down .. i dunno wat came into me i got so excited ... i took out a a belt n start whippin him ... he tot dat was all .. knowin he could take it ,,. i took the plunger n put a condom on the reverse end . then i lube hs hole wiht KY ... o i did not tell u i blindfolded him also :thumb: ...while whippin him i slowly pushed the plunger in hs hole .. inches by inches ,, whipped again , n stuff n whip n stuffed until it reached deep down as how he fxxked me ... he was struggling violently ,, i knew he was mad .. i was quite scared but i was a man possesed dunno wat came over me .. then i shouted ,.. WHOS DOMINANT NOW .,. CAUCASIANS OR ASIANS?? hehe , he kept mum . i whipped again all the while the plunger was in the hole .,... I asked the same qtion again n whipped n ths time i was shocked to see a trickle of blood flowed down hs butt ..was a bit scared i tot Mati liao he sure will hit me .. he finally said ASIANS .. so i slowly untied him n remove the plunger ... he was in shocked but didnt hit me n told me dat he didnt think i cna do such stuff ... PHEW i got away hehhe , after dat we make out la , make everythin ok again .. :D .. how weird enuff or not the story ???

adious

kAtak_sex

was goin out with ths stud .. manly top no nonsense chap.. always sayin things abt how dominatnt angmoh can be n how passive asians are ..

well i decided to teach him a lesson ... i told him one sex session dat i will rule acts dat nite ...

first i had lie face down on the bed ,.. i proceed to tie both hs hands at the edge of the frame .... then tied the legs to ,,so hes spread eagle facing down .. i dunno wat came into me i got so excited ... i took out a a belt n start whippin him ... he tot dat was all .. knowin he could take it ,,. i took the plunger n put a condom on the reverse end . then i lube hs hole wiht KY ... o i did not tell u i blindfolded him also :thumb: ...while whippin him i slowly pushed the plunger in hs hole .. inches by inches ,, whipped again , n stuff n whip n stuffed until it reached deep down as how he fxxked me ... he was struggling violently ,, i knew he was mad .. i was quite scared but i was a man possesed dunno wat came over me .. then i shouted ,.. WHOS DOMINANT NOW .,. CAUCASIANS OR ASIANS?? hehe , he kept mum . i whipped again all the while the plunger was in the hole .,... I asked the same qtion again n whipped n ths time i was shocked to see a trickle of blood flowed down hs butt ..was a bit scared i tot Mati liao he sure will hit me .. he finally said ASIANS .. so i slowly untied him n remove the plunger ... he was in shocked but didnt hit me n told me dat he didnt think i cna do such stuff ... PHEW i got away hehhe , after dat we make out la , make everythin ok again .. :D .. how weird enuff or not the story ???

adious

kAtak_sex

Your story sound abit incredible and i wonder why that ang mio allowed you to tie him up in the first place. Since he is a manly top, and common sense would tell him that being tied up would end up submissively to his partner....and when you blind folded him, wont he considered otherwise ? If he was really a true top and dominent guy, he would definitely rejected your first move, needless to wait till the plunger part.... :P

Your story sound abit incredible and i wonder why that ang mio allowed you to tie him up in the first place. Since he is a manly top, and common sense would tell him that being tied up would end up submissively to his partner....and when you blind folded him, wont he considered otherwise ? If he was really a true top and dominent guy, he would definitely rejected your first move, needless to wait till the plunger part.... :P

BUT u see ... Firstly, hes an angmoh whos generally more adventurous

2nd , i was dating him and am sure he wans to make me happy ..

3rd , he knows i like role play ..

when i said manly not those leather strap guys la .. i meant a menial job worker to be exact he was a carpenter .WOOD guy i would called him ..erm in asian term hes a KAYU !!! :lol:

So, kAtak, I assume he stopped dating you after that incident? Haha... :P Really sounded funny... Whipped and stuffed... :lol:

no lar .. when i balik kampung the fxxkin stop lor ..dat was e only instance of whippin n stuffin .. now ocassionally i love spanking top's butts .dat also i have to curi-curi to do it .. not all asian topz like to get spankin .. :twisted:

Tried dripping honey one my ex bf's ass and then slurpping it up, later he dripped honey on my coxk and started licking and sucking it. It is better when it is honey from the fridge.

Went to 17 once with my bf, went into the room with the harness and fcuk him while he was suspended on the harness. Nice.

first i had lie face down on the bed ,.. i proceed to tie both hs hands at the edge of the frame .... then tied the legs to ,,so hes spread eagle facing down .. i dunno wat came into me i got so excited ... i took out a a belt n start whippin him ... he tot dat was all .. knowin he could take it ,,. i took the plunger n put a condom on the reverse end . then i lube hs hole wiht KY ... o i did not tell u i blindfolded him also  :thumb: ...while whippin him i slowly pushed the plunger in hs hole .. inches by inches ,, whipped again  , n  stuff n whip n stuffed until it reached deep down as how he fxxked me ... he was struggling violently ,, i knew he was mad .. i was quite scared but i was a man possesed dunno wat came over me .. then i shouted ,.. WHOS DOMINANT NOW .,. CAUCASIANS OR ASIANS?? hehe , he kept mum . i whipped again all the while the plunger was in the hole .,... I asked the same qtion again n whipped n ths time i was shocked to see a trickle of blood flowed down hs butt ..was a bit scared i tot Mati liao he sure will hit me .. he finally said ASIANS .. so i slowly untied him n remove the plunger ... he was in shocked but didnt hit me n told me dat he didnt think i cna do such stuff ... PHEW i got away hehhe , after dat we make out la , make everythin ok again .. :D   .. how weird enuff or not the story ???

adious

kAtak_sex

I also find it unbelievable. A bit too much.

I also find it unbelievable. A bit too much.

errr ye perhaps to the odinary chap .. but i think mine if u compare to those extreme acts like fisting n shitting is actually quite nothing ... after all im jus sharing my story according to the forum heading ..* sexually weird stuff* .. perhaps im not so ordinary..

u may try it at home with ur partners ..n tell me abt it :D

There are many weird people around. I came across this GWM who interested to have my pee in his mouth. He started with a normal conversation, and i just carried on with him ( since i am not into gwm), and he started to come closer and closer, his hand was on my lap. I let him as i dun think its a big deal. Then he started to talk dirty...and blah blah blah.....till he touched on the fetish part...requesting me to go over to his condo, tie him up...and pee in his mouth...Err......luckily, i did not kiss him..haha.... :D

see la all the kinky stories started comin back . :P ..

was at tgbaru plaza cinema level once .,. was peeing .. saw ths decent chn chap . it was early so no one except me n him ...it started decent enuff .. he cruz me n i cruz him ..tot well ok la .. fun fun lah ... he guided me to the handicap toilet .. started caressing n all , i was ok with dat ... thinkin aiya mostly we end up doin jus oral n ciao .. i dun like long session in loos .. its not safe ...

suddenly he remove hs belt n asked me to TIE HIS HANDS like handcuff manner .. aiyo ,, hahha i laughed n said BEB , WHERE GOT TIME FOR SUCH THINGS IN THE LOO ?? ..

i left him on hs knees , shirt unbutton , belt in one had lookin stunned .. i felt bad ,, but am not goin to compromise my safety for hs fetish ~

speaking of wierd, there was once this oversea guy who is into fisting.

he sent me a picture of his ass being fisted by the whole hand, mind you not a small hand, but a muscular ang mo hand with rubber glove. the whole fist was inside his ass!

i met up with him when he was here in SG, surprisingly he looked very decent with a shy behavior. however i turned down his invitation to his room as

1. i am sure my cock would feel empty inside his big container

2. the idea of inserting my fist into his ass didnt excite me

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I came across a local guy who was into fisting. We chat in the chatroom for awhile and he asked me about fetish. Tot just some tied up and water sports, and the chat went on. He then proceed into fisting. He told me every single step to conduct such act and asking me to go over to try him. His photo was so decent and it was unbelieve such a look would embark into fisting activities. I declined his offer as firstly, i did not know how. Next, the idea of plunging my hand deep into someone's ass...make me sick! I remember ithe scene in the p--n fisting and blood covered gloves, making my stomach churned! :blink:

Yeah , I personally saw this fisting only on western and Japanese gay p--no films, it looks so frightful that the whole fist with rubber surgery glove would enter into the ass, I just ask myself sometimes, how would he enjoy it, if the standard dick size would enter his ass as he is used to have the fist which 2-4 bigger in diameter than the dick … :o

Yeah , I personally saw this fisting only on western and Japanese gay p--no films, it looks so frightful that the whole fist with rubber surgery glove would enter into the ass, I just ask myself sometimes, how would he enjoy it, if the standard dick size would enter his ass as he is used to have the fist which 2-4 bigger in diameter than the dick … :o

I have seen jap p--n concerning fisting. They started off with fingers, then dildos with small to giant size diameters, then five fingers and finally whole arm...with lots of lube..and that guywas shaking ( dun know from pleasure or pain ), i could see tears in his eyes....last but not least, pinkish lube dripped out from his ass...yuk!

Next, i off that movie!

I dun think he will able to enjoy normal anal sex after getting an arm inside him.

Maybe guys who have done fisting can share some of their experience here...anyone ? ;)

yep . never never judge a book by its cover .. no need to go far la .. i think some sporeans , they look so decent but inside they have some weird fetish angmoh oso cant fight hhehe ..

i once chatted a guy in irc ( ermm perhaps ths one shd be in military forum ;) ) .. looks decent enuff , nsf army ... after a few chats we decided to meet at my place after office hrs or in hs case camp hrs ...

in person regular army haircut . cute in no:3... looks decent enuff , kissable , even the dick not bad abt 6.5" .... we started kissing n then proceed to oral .. he suddenly became ths lean guy whos behavin like a master ,, forcin hs dick into my motuh ,, pushin my head n turn me ard here n there jus for a blowjob ,, i tot wow kinky ..then we anal ths time he fxxked in several positions ..ok fine until he started pullin my hair i showed some kind of disagreement n he stopped it ..

he took hs dick out .. n finger me .. i tot okla normal maybe he like fingering ..then all of a sudden he goes from one finger to two then three .. wow i started feeling uncomfortable .. i dun mind big dick ,.. but fingers ermmm .. then he cuppped hs four fingers n try to enter me while askin DO U LIKE TO BE FIST ?? i said NO and use my ass muscle to refuse entry ...

i put on a serious manly face n told him kinky session over n told him to cum on my bod so we can end the session .. he left soon after

in the end i think we were both dissapointed .. he could have been a good buddy for me to keep.. n hs case he prolly wished he could have the whole hand in ..OMG no way san jose ..

so the moral of the story is .. decnt lookin nsf boys are exposed to all sort of sex acts on the internet .. dun think they are all ignorant .. be prepared all btms .. strengthen asshole muscles !!! :thumb: :D

Actually all sorts of thinngs can be sexually exciting

I came across this guy who likes to shave and pluck all his hair off his body.

He showed me this ladies plucker which he used to clear his legs and arms of hair!

I tried it and found it painful to be plucked like that.

He enjoyed me watching him pluck all his body hairs off.

Then he shaved his cock and balls

When he finished he looked like a boy - all no hair on his body.

Then he made me rub cream all over his hairless body - very strange but very smooth.

In the end he made me cum on his body andr ub it al over his smooth body.

Anyone also come across hairless fetish?

Actually all sorts of thinngs can be sexually exciting

I came across this guy who likes to shave and pluck all his hair off his body.

He showed me this ladies plucker which he used to clear his legs and arms of hair!

I tried it and found it painful to be plucked like that.

He enjoyed me watching him pluck all his body hairs off.

Then he shaved his cock and balls

When he finished he looked like a boy - all no hair on his body.

Then he made me rub cream all over his hairless body - very strange but very smooth.

In the end he made me cum on his body andr ub it al over his smooth body.

Anyone also come across hairless fetish?

Eeee ….. it sound like sado masochist fetish, of course for me it’s very painful to plug hair from some parts of the body …… and the look after plucking like ‘steamed chicken hung in display glass and ready to be cut for chicken rice’ hahahaha :lol:

When I was having sex and exhibiting, I don't mind being touched or they join in. PROVIDED they are polite and are not those that are really really really not my type. :)

How are you going to reject those who are not your type ? It would be funny to acccept some of them while rejecting others if they come together. ;)

When I was having sex and exhibiting, I don't mind being touched or they join in. PROVIDED they are polite and are not those that are really really really not my type. :)

How are you going to reject those who are not your type ? It would be funny to acccept some of them while rejecting others if they come together. ;)

I will be very obvious and just signal to the one that I like and carry on. Ignore the ones I dun like or push them away. If they dun get the hint, then we will move to somewhere else.

:whistle:

I will be very obvious and just signal to the one that I like and carry on. Ignore the ones I dun like or push them away. If they dun get the hint, then we will move to somewhere else.

:whistle:

I experienced when i was romancing with my partner along the corridor of a saunas, waiting for a cubicle. While we were romancing, there are many hands touching us all over. I tried to push them away, but they kept coming. They dun seems to get the hint. When one of the cubicle was free, we quickly moved into it, but before we could close the door, we have a guy followed us into the cubicle. I kindly told him that i preferred one to one with my partner. Luckily he got me and walked out....Gosh! ;)

Let me recall... :P

I usually lead those I am interested to touch touch etc by reaching out to touch them or hold their hands or pull them over. For those I am not interested, if they touch I'll probably gently push their hands away. But luckily, it never happened. :) Anyway, maybe because I was a little exhibitionist, I don't really mind most people looking, touching etc...

Guest boy2man

Anyone has a fetish for jocks/hunks/preppy guys who can light up? I like guys who can lighten the atmosphere before or after sex with a cigarette or two. I am just starting to learn how to smoke and I think it feels good! :lol:

I want to learn how to smoke on a regular basis...

Who can teach me? :smokin:

Yeah..learn to smoke what?

Anyway, if smoking cigarettes what u r refering to, better don't lah. Like me i start very young when i was 15.. Last time a packet (small one) cost only $1 (Newport / Lucky Strike) but now knn one packet $10~$11 (depends the stall sell how much)

Think how much you can save lar.. waste $$ only.. For me i bo bian i can't stop.. sigh..

If smoking D%^# that you are refering to, i think there's a lot of ppl here willing to teach you smoking D#$% more often. Haha..

I want to learn how to smoke on a regular basis...

Who can teach me? :smokin:

Smoking no need to be learned lah?? Am I hearing right or maybe learn to smoke "big cigar" ..... it tasted better lah ?? .... just joke of CNY season :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

hmm, yesterday done abit weird things with my dear...

i just want to share..

haha

Yesterday, we walked around chinatown and buy some drinks due to weather... as we travel from chinatown to bugis by bus, he just tease me in the bus and make me horny... maybe due to i quarrel with him and he see me bad mood... then in the end in the room for XXX hours.. and just have fun.. but i know he just want me to be happy...

haha

258yvky.jpg

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.