Male HQ

Discussion On Gay Men's Fetish/es From A - Z (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

heh heh...share with you my new experience getting sucked and spanked at the same time. I hang on to the chin up bars at this deserted exercise station and one guy kneel down and swallow my dick deep. Another guy use rattan for beating carpet to spank my buttocks.

Spank & suck in rhythm makes my knees weak and when I came it was so high I almost fainted as they spank and suck continuously until I got no more energy!!! Try it man - no kidding - can die ;-)

wow ... you have either never being caned OR too much canning when you're young ... :lol: I tried my man biting (lightly to moderate) me all over my body. We're like two wild animals :twisted:

Guest Curious

Sorry as I read all these kinky things that you have done, I can't help thinking "aren't you afraid of contracting STD or HIV?" I know some of you would say "If want to play then have to take the risk", but aren't you just worried?

Thus far talked to a few guys, they kena some form of STD before - warts, ticks etc. Quite scary.........

Sorry as I read all these kinky things that you have done, I can't help thinking "aren't you afraid of contracting STD or HIV?" I know some of you would say "If want to play then have to take the risk", but aren't you just worried?

Thus far talked to a few guys, they kena some form of STD before - warts, ticks etc. Quite scary.........

Of course scary lah. But they are just sharing their experience and fun here. If you want to think otherwise, then should go to other threads concerning the STDS and HIV. I think their contributions are fun to share according to the theme. How to do it safely and all those worries of contracting STDS should be in this thread lah.

I tot ticks appear onli on dogs... :blink:

anibodie here tried cold lube? Or chocolate as lube? keke....

I loved you from the first time I saw you. I love you now. I love you forever. There is no goodbye - only love.

This thread has been going on for quite a while... Been reading them through tmies and over, but never triggered a thought till tonight, when I ask myself what's the weirdest thing I'd ever done, in my vobaculary.

It happened last year. I was a little pissed after drinks, and decided to head for a suana. There, I was followed by this decent looking chap in his mid-thirties. We proceeded to a cubicle, and losing my towel, my dick's immediately enveloped by his lips. Yeah, I enjoy the 'Thai King Package', let him do everything, and soon, I was fxxking him nuts.

Then, came the request... "Hurt me please...." Which I go 'huh? hurt you? how?'. Man, that decent looking guy gets the thrill of someone punching him, and slapping him while getting fxxked. Wasn't used to the idea, but thought it may be fun, so I slapped him across the face, pretty mild, and he moan "Harder!". So in my half stupor mode, I started cursing him, and slapping him, while still rocking him, with each swipe across his cheeks getting harder and harder. The harder I slapped, the louder he moaned. The worst being, I actually get a thrill out of slapping him. I guess it's the feeling of superiority, the dominance, or my years of suppressed anger (we shan't go there...).

It's not the end.... I'm the sort who can't stand the sight of poop, nor the stench of it. The very sight or the slightest sniff makes me lose my erection IMMEDIATELY! (being the aftermath of fxxking a virgin 16 year old many years back, where everything went wrong. I lost a perfectly good King size mattress that night!!! Obviously still a mental torment to me this day!)

While I was delivering my palm (across his cheeks) and my dick (in his ass), I looked down and I noticed the poop stain. I freaked out, and told him I can't fxxk him anymore. As mentioned, I went soft immediately, and was about to remove the stained condom, when the chap begged me not to leave. What he did next shocked me. He started sucking my flacid dick with the stained condom on! He sucked every single stain there is on my condom, to convince me to stay....

TURN ON or TURN OFF? LEAVE or STAY?... I'm a hygiene freak totally caught off guard by the action... You make the ending.

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

It's not the end.... I'm the sort who can't stand the sight of poop, nor the stench of it. The very sight or the slightest sniff makes me lose my erection IMMEDIATELY!

Hahaha...I echo that TTS. I will turned off immediately, although I am not a "hygene freak".

Then, comes the paradox.

"If you want to fcuk assholes, then you will have to be prepared for shit, because assholes are where shit comes out!" :lol::D

TURN ON or TURN OFF? LEAVE or STAY?... I'm a freak totally caught off guard by the action... You make the ending.

Yes! that is scary. I remember this guy I met last month. Half way through he take out a small bottle and ask me to smell. He explain it will make me more animal. I refuse to do so and wanted to go. He insisted that it is safe to use it and push me down on the floor. I told him to let me go or else I will hammer him. He say I got too many rule and agree to keep the bottle to exchange for my stay. Sorry I just can't do it with a person that use to medicine, so I still insisted of going. So he kiss me and let me go unwillingly.

"Bye, see you next time." I say.

" Next time! you will not wanted me anymore." sadly he say.

:(

I smile and walk out. :unsure:

What he did next shocked me. He started sucking my flacid dick with the stained condom on! He sucked every single stain there is on my condom, to convince me to stay....

OMG, very gross indeed! I have experienced several "unpleasant" moment with guys too. But I later realised that good bottoms normally are well prepared before the session, and this messy situation will be avoided. One of my worst encounter was when i was fxxking a college cutie in different style. I smelled something nasty in the midst of my pumping. I knew it was dirty and decided to stop the action. Embrassingly, he apologised and i did not blame him as i was the one who teased him into having anal fun. The messy situation was rather bad as i got it in my pubic hair as well. Hmm.....Well, i washed that area over and over again....and tried my best not to think about it. Again, mine is not as bad as compared to my friend's encounter. He got those stuff flowing down his thighs to his knees while fxxking someone who was having diarrhoea! He didnt realised it till he felt the stickness! :whistle:

guessed most r daring sex. As 4 wierd sex n being alone, I tried the following:

I like wax especially nip and other sensitive area like thaiboyz. I got high and ejeculated. I even tried tie my legs, c*ring tat I experienced multiply orgasm which not many got it, the hair stand n never stop cumming, tat is heaven. Nothing is fun if you cant share. Dun ask 4 pm until i becum a member. Try tis, finger urself (prostate) n masterbate at d same time, u noe wat i mean. :oops:

Guest Guest

Dear Wax,

your experience not weird enough to be in this forum lah.

Mine the best lah - I ended up with a couple (Boy & girl)

threesome at a hotel

Wah I was the centre sandwich - Got sucked by the girl and fxxed by the guy! Later I fuxxed her axxxxxe while I got fxxxed again.

Now that is weird !

Guest Guest

I have not done the sexually weird things as mentioned but I would like to do this:

Get a straight guy who is open-minded and curious, have intentions to watch how a guy is being served by a drag.....then another PLU friend.....and .......I drag (I am not effeminate but have smooth skin, fine features and lean). Invite the straight guy to watch how I blow the other guy, the next thing you know, the PLU pins me on bed and rape me. Make that straight guy Buay Tahan, then pull him over and both of us will do him until he cannot remember straight or gay or bi..... :whistle:

Maybe someone can enact this? :D:D

Get a straight guy who is open-minded and curious, have intentions to watch how a guy is being served by a drag

1st, Str8 guys dun like to watch a guy served by a drag. They might prefer the drag to serve them, e.g. in Changi Village or certain part of Geylang, str8 guys pays very little money to get their dick sucked and the really good ones gets their service for free. Just go to any cruisy toilet.

then another PLU friend.....and .......I drag (I am not effeminate but have smooth skin, fine features and lean).

Why would a non-effeminate guy with smooth skin and fine features and lean be wearing a dress, act manly and macho? :unsure: Also most gays won't waste time collaborating with a drag just to snare a str8 guy. <_< If they want a manly guy, they can go to any curising place, they could get what they want. Also, those str8 who like guys in drags would not go for gays. They would rather their drag be as women or prettier or sexier than woman.

Invite the straight guy to watch how I blow the other guy, the next thing you know, the PLU pins me on bed and rape me. Make that straight guy Buay Tahan, then pull him over and both of us will do him until he cannot remember straight or gay or bi.....

HAHAHAHA..laugh die me. This script is terrible. It's even worst than "Bugis Street" The Movie! If you want a str8 to Buay tahan, just show him Tammy's video and that's it.

Guest Luvsilver

gachi_muchi wrote in part:

> HAHAHAHA..laugh die me. This script is terrible. It's even worst than "Bugis Street"

> The Movie! If you want a str8 to Buay tahan, just show him Tammy's video and that's it.

You are quite right of course. Too funny.

If the so called "straight" guy gets turned on by a man perhaps it's not unreasonable and quite logical to conclude that he is at least a little "bent".

Luvsilver

• 1 month later...

Hmm thinking abt this made me recalled.

I was in NS then....liked a bunk mate of mine very much.

He is those kind big frame chubby..we slept in the same bunk.

At night we would always gather to chit chat by the bed...and I would lie on his tummy..

so nice feeling.

:P

One night, we were sleeping as usual (on our own bed la!) and i suddenly woke up...dunno why. Since i had awaken, i went to the toilet to pee. After coming back from the toilet...i walk past his bed and see him sleeping soundly..he was snoring...

His t-shirt has slipped up his tummy exposing it...

feeling tempted...i walk over by his bed and squat down besides it..

his skin was fair....with some hairs on the tummy beneath his naval.... :lol:

As he was lying his back, his body is facing the ceiling..i can see the buldge of his crotch.........

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

• 4 months later...

My first time experience.

Hookup with a handsome young guy and we decided to go into his car. While I was touching his hard on, he asked me to show him my leg.

"Sorry, not so clean".

"better !" he replied.

No choice, I removed my shoes and sock. He hugged and kiss my smelly feet like a precious stone. Me sitting on the passenger's seat, arms folded, don't know what to do.

Am I supposed to moan ? Being in a sitting position with one leg up, there is little movement that I could make. I cannot even reach his crotch with my hands.

How can someone like my smelly feet more than my face and cock?

Feeling silly about myself, I left the car.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

I recent met one in the "Office" sauna in Taipei. This cute guy was sucking my toes and licking my feet like there was no tomorrow. Well, I just layed back and enjoyed the sensation. Hahahaha. :D

After some times absent, I revisited this evening the Sphere and met a guy, whom I proceeded with him to one of the room. Later I realized he had also leg and hand fetish, kept licking my hand and leg, He seemed to enjoy doing that rather than sucking the dick but once he started to lick to knee ankle which quite ticklish, I asked to stop and we ended up only jack-off together. So weird, first time such guy in gay sauna …. :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

After some times absent, I revisited this evening the Sphere and met a guy, whom I proceeded with him to one of the room. Later I realized he had also leg and hand fetish, kept licking my hand and leg, He seemed to enjoy doing that rather than sucking the dick but once he started to lick to knee ankle which quite ticklish, I asked to stop and we ended up only jack-off together. So weird, first time such guy in gay sauna …. :P

Just found out what is this 'foot fetishsm' about ..... :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetish

• 3 months later...
Anyone into sports fetish, as in getting hard while watching sports. By the way, boxing and muay thai makes me hard

Hmmm, very unusual fetish? Is that the bare body with muscular 6 abs which attracted you or the baggy short worn by the boxers?

Guest Nylon Freak!!

I am into those nylon/polyester/telfon, soft plastic material......

I collect a lot of shorts, 3 qtr pants, knee cap shorts as well as track pants...

All so called PLASTIC material.........

FBT, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Umbro, u name it....

But i guess no one is into this.... cos all the guys i met, they like it but never collect it..

And nowadays those sports manufacturer din produce these type of material anymore... all goes to dri-fit.... which is not so nice to feel... missed those nylon days.... where footballer/basketballer wear those short short one....

I am into those nylon/polyester/telfon, soft plastic material......

I collect a lot of shorts, 3 qtr pants, knee cap shorts as well as track pants...

All so called PLASTIC material.........

FBT, Reebok, Nike, Adidas, Umbro, u name it....

But i guess no one is into this.... cos all the guys i met, they like it but never collect it..

And nowadays those sports manufacturer din produce these type of material anymore... all goes to dri-fit.... which is not so nice to feel... missed those nylon days.... where footballer/basketballer wear those short short one....

Well, nowadays the sport clothing has new material too, like Adidas they named ‘clima cool’ or Nike “ ??????” which claim the cloth remains cool and comfortable all day long.

anyone has fetish on doctors? there was once where i visited a doctor due to bloated stomach. the dr asked me to lie down on the bed. he started pressing my stomach and went lower and unzipped my pants. i felt his touch was erotic and got an erection instantly. i do not know why he kept pressing my lower stomach when i told him that there is no pain there and he lowered down my undies. he saw my erected cock and said wow your cock is very sensitive and its very good. i find it was a wonderful experience and i would visit him each time.

anyone got stories to share about their visit to the dr too?

There is a doctor in Clementi whom also does the same. I was there to "keng" MC, stomache is the best excuss for being sick. So i was there on the bed, the doctor was pressing and rubbing my stomach. He then lowered my shorts and start pressing my lower adominal. But as he press, his elbow is rubbing against my dick. To be honest, it felt good, so I started to have an erection. Suddenly the doctor just grab my dick and ask me why i had an erection. I was so embarrased and dun know how to answer. At the end of the check up, he invited me to his place that evening. I did not turn up or show up at that clinic again... :oops:

As mentioned nth times before, do spare a thought for the docs.

it might be their moment of weakness that they did it to the readers that posted the experiences here (really their type?) but when the urge is released, they will realise how dangereous it is.

from i understand, a doc will take years in order to be able to open a clinic but it takes seconds like this to destroy it.

yes by all means, do share the stories, it is great to imagine the scenario, but if you are really compelled to share the contact details, do it privately.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I did not turn up or show up at that clinic again... :oops:

I guess the only reason for this is that this doctor is not your cup of tea. :D

Through gossiping, I learnt that there are lots of PLU in the "Doctor" trade besides cabin crew, teacher, TV actors :whistle: , dentist ....

i do not know why he kept pressing my lower stomach when i told him that there is no pain there and he lowered down my undies.

Actually, a truly ethical doctor would never undo your pants' zip or lower your pants or shorts himself. The truly respectful or ethical doctor would ask you to lower your pants yourself and then again only if he has a good reason to examine the lower part of your body. Those doctors who take liberties with you, are either straight guys who have succumbed to the temptation of wanting to see or feel another man's private parts, or they are also men with same-sex attraction.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

not really true abt doctors who would ask you to unzip...i was at this clinic with stomach prob as well...i lied on the bed and straight away he unzipped my pants in a professional way and examined..nothin else...although i wish for more :)

Any of you who know of any handsome mature good looking doctors?

Most of the doctors I go are not good looking...

saw one some months back... don't remember the name of the clinic... but remmeber its part of the Aviva panel one and its located at Paragon. he was so every bit the 'tall, dark and handsome' description. too bad i was sick as a dog that time, didn't have the mood or energy to do any flirting at all. ;)

saw one some months back... don't remember the name of the clinic... but remmeber its part of the Aviva panel one and its located at Paragon. he was so every bit the 'tall, dark and handsome' description. too bad i was sick as a dog that time, didn't have the mood or energy to do any flirting at all. ;)

wow. sounds good.

I hope it will not turn out to be another round of self-advertisements, this time by doctors.

But very unlikely cos usually most docs are packed with appointments. It's probably one profession that you dun need much advertisements.

A doctor I am seeing now is tall and somewhat cute... And he is gay too... We talked about certain matters whenever I see him... But never had the guts to tell him I wanna fxxk him... :lol: I had the chance to see him pee once... But I decided to just look away... Wasted? :P

There used to be another doctor, totally my type, hunky, cute, young and caring... He's the reason why I went to that clinic! :lol: But he's married and soon moved on to another clinic... Oh well...

wow. sounds good.

I hope it will not turn out to be another round of self-advertisements, this time by doctors.

But very unlikely cos usually most docs are packed with appointments. It's probably one profession that you dun need much advertisements.

i'm definitely not smart enough to get into medical school. :o:o

that aside, i'm no longer with the company who's health insurance covered that clinic, so i don't think i'll be using my gaydar on him anytime soon.

:(:(

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.