Male HQ

Outcall Massage Therapy By Professionally Trained Massage Therapist

I am a Certified Massage Therapist with thousands of hours of experience in Massage therapy.

My clients have ranged from members of the Indian cricket team to dancers at the Paris Opera Ballet to Bollywood and Hollywood directors and stars.  

I am trained in Swedish, Sport's, Deep Tissue and some Thai massage. I tend to combine the three. I charge $150 for outcalls. Massages are officially an hour but sometimes go over depending on tension in muscles.

My Singapore number is: 84118764

I don't offer any sexual services just to be clear (except counselling on tantra which I have studied seriously - for anyone seriously interested in this I recommend the book by Mantak Chia - The Multi-Orgasmic Man). 

I ONLY do outcalls - either at ac client's place or at Cruise (or somewhere similar) - in Outram park in a booth - followed by a jacuzzi and steam.

My website gives more details of the massage therapies that I offer: massageinsingapore dot info