Male HQ

Should I Feel Insulted?

Guest Insulted

Guest Insulted

Met up with someone for some non anal fun some time ago.

During the session - he asked if I could fuck him.. He said that my dick was "not so thick" so he wants it as "it had been some time since he had a dick in him".

I rejected him.. because I don't do anal.

But i feel a bit insulted when he said that mine was "not so thick".

I know I am not the well endowed kind of guy.. In fact.. his dick was thick and juicy... (had fun sucking on it)......

But does he have to make that comment?!!?!?!

Guest lookdownonu

You should be appreciating him for using the words "not so thick".  What if he have used "so thin" on you, you wanna cry out loud and commit suicide?  your very Petty hor !!!!  

Guest Guest

Chopstick dick!!! fuck my nostrils please!

You should be insulted if he said this, else stop being a drama queen.

Guest Guest

If im you, i would have fuck him hard and rough to 'punish' him.

Its not the length or thickness, its the skills that matter!

Guest Insulted

You should feel insulted when :-

1. he don't want to even go near or touch your dick.

2. he asked if your dick already is in his ass.

3. he uses a tweezers to hold your dick

I am sure, if you were into anal, you would prefer him in you if he is not a bottom. right?

I think he is flex le... He also asked if he could fuck me.. I must say his dick is v "handsome"... v right shaped and thick.. clean to suck too..

Maybe thats why I felt insulted when he made that statement "yours not so thick"

I am sure, if you were into anal, you would prefer him in you if he is not a bottom. right?

LOLLLLLL!! I have to comment u for this! This is like ur funniest reply ever..Laughed at my phone like an idiot.

Ts, must learn from me! Im a really lousy btm. Insulted like dunno how many times already. But still shameless! Shameless is the attitude! Cheer up! Dun emo about it alrdy :)

Guest hah

Met up with someone for some non anal fun some time ago.

During the session - he asked if I could fuck him.. He said that my dick was "not so thick" so he wants it as "it had been some time since he had a dick in him".

I rejected him.. because I don't do anal.

But i feel a bit insulted when he said that mine was "not so thick".

I know I am not the well endowed kind of guy.. In fact.. his dick was thick and juicy... (had fun sucking on it)......

But does he have to make that comment?!!?!?!

don't blame people for your own insecurity.

he can say what he wants to say...

no 2 is epic. :clap:

The guy was kind to be diplomatic in his choice of words - not so thick instead of saying your dick is [fill in all negative words]. He didn't hurt your feeling but your confidence was somehow 'challenge'. 

So, don't take it too hard on yourself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Raind

Satellite photo? Ooo, thought microscope would be more appropriate... Then again, am just in a teasing mood... No harm or malice intended.

Lets not be too hard on ourselves. People can use any adjectives they want. Don't let it bother us. Be thick skin, see things from the positive angle, most importantly, BE HAPPY!

It's midweek guys! 2 more days to weekend!

do not feel bad if someone telling you that " your dick was not so thick "... maybe he was trying to imply that " I has a very loose ass-hole " !!!!  :whistle:

Edited by ThinkTank

Guest guest

Just Forget it!  Life will be VERY hard for you if you keep up with being this sensitive!  On the other hand, I know that MOST asians are not very good at singing you fake praises.  So if you need to be assured of your "inadequacies", go for a white guy cos everything to them is marvellous, excellent and beautiful!  :whistle:

Why bother?

Life goes on (without him), right?

It is hard to please fellow gay men - too big/small, cannot!

Next time if someone shouts "Small dick/Dick not thick", give him a good screw and tell him size is not all the matters.

Skill is more important and more rewarding.

That someone is just trying to comfort himself that he is tight by mentioning that u r "not too thick".

He is what the Teochews describe as "old cunt act tight".

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic