Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Guest Guest

haha i have no experience in it :(

I thot u say the team are all exp n see thousands every month, even visually can assess whether cobra or not... More so for the marketing man rite?

Anyway who is the hottest n best looking staff at Abs? Any field report from customers?

Guest Ex Abs member

I thot u say the team are all exp n see thousands every month, even visually can assess whether cobra or not... More so for the marketing man rite?

Anyway who is the hottest n best looking staff at Abs? Any field report from customers?

Haha you can practise this Fri then !!

There is a quite hunky, tattoo guy always in singlet who normally serves at the rooftop cafe. Anyone remembers?

Guest Ex Abs member

Haha you can practise this Fri then !!

There is a quite hunky, tattoo guy always in singlet who normally serves at the rooftop cafe. Anyone remembers?

Guest Guest

Dun be a bitch pls, u think ur dick is made of gold, pple dying to measure ur dick?? U are just a number, after they measure u they will say 'next pls'!

my countr staff yea but not me as im handling other things, each of us have our own job scope :)

Guest Guest

Dun be a bitch pls, u think ur dick is made of gold, pple dying to measure ur dick?? U are just a number, after they measure u they will say 'next pls'!

Ya gold dick good for yr mouth n ass

Hello, this only applicable for members only, so just need to sign up as our member only @ $10.00 per year, you will be able to enjoy the free entry if you are cobra :)

how many in" to consider huh? only get FREE on every Fri?

Guest Ex abs member

he's serving at roof garden now :)

The same guy work at roof garden 1.5-2 yrs ago?

I think he had a goatee as well? He went for study rite n now back?

Is he straight?

So who the hottest staff at Abs now?

Guest Guest

hi :) my staffs can do whatever they wan when off shift but not during their shift :)

So what time you off duty tmr *wink*

You T or Btm?

Think you the hottest in Abs haha

Guest Chum juice

Absolute team, it seems you have become the centre of attraction,

If I go there, how to find you, or any special feature abt you, tall short, tanned or fair, please describe yourself .

I don't want to go ard asking, who is absolute team

Absolute team, it seems you have become the centre of attraction,

If I go there, how to find you, or any special feature abt you, tall short, tanned or fair, please describe yourself .

I don't want to go ard asking, who is absolute team

:) i am the tallest staff at ABSolute:p haha... but usually hide in office la~ hehe

Guest Cobra wannabe

I believe the new management is doing a great job, and the place seems to be reviving with hunks and cuties again.

Thumbs up absolute new management...!

The body scrub price is reasonable and it's done by this cute guy, you all must try..

I will visit again

Guest Guest

I believe the new management is doing a great job, and the place seems to be reviving with hunks and cuties again.

Thumbs up absolute new management...!

The body scrub price is reasonable and it's done by this cute guy, you all must try..

I will visit again

How much?

Field report plzzzzz

Scrub in the buff?

Guest d887888

ABSolute Team, hope you really take every single suggestion seriously and not replied for the sick of and entertaining us here. Once expectation is formed it better be fulfilled.

General Reminder: People are getting more educated and knowledgable. Don't try to fool them here. One bad experience can lead to unexpected ending.

Please read and studies careful each and every suggestion before you rolled out your plans. Your May'13 poster seem to put in empty information.

Btw, you have replied most of the suggestion but not all. Maybe you are just selective reading or simply "act of Bo Chap".

Let me recap what others have suggested:

1. Service Standard (Change the poor service guy to do backend job like room cleaning)

2. Facilities (Refurbish it before you reinvite us back)

3. Re-compute your Price tag to attract us (especially the annual membership fees, reduce or auto extension)

4. Events (Your KPI that affect your ROI, you better come out with a more attractive list of events that counter your direct competitor CC. You better get the right idea what kind of crowds attract us. Is definately not "crobra or anaconda". This will only attract more "Ah Mo" and Bangala. The Majority prefer Young, Sporty and NSF.

5. Last but not least, open your listening ears and be more sensitive to feedback. 耳听四方眼看八方, learn from your previous mistake and don't repeat your mistake. The key to success is what your customer want and not what your management want to see. 要锁住男人的心就要锁住男人的胃口. Know their taste and aim and strike.

man, you need a freaking business plan to jerk off ?! :)

Guest Guest

No doubt every suggestion is vital, agreed but not all like the same meat... They are cobra lovers n there are cobras... Agree on drawing the young sporty NSF type though, so the free entry to them is great draw...

Good job Abs Team.

But always room for improvements... My observation - maize n rooms too dark for comfort, previously all rooms have switches n dimmers to control individual comfort level... Cafe was a nice chill out place, with drinks served... Now, !!!!! CC hv upped their game with regular free finger food n even buffet for events nite ... The crowd is huge on these days!!! Abs Team go undercover yr competitor...,..

Scrub is good change but $$ is too exp for a 25mins session...

My sincere sharing n hope yr business resurr-erection

Guest Ex Abs member

Totally agree... Abs Team hv to do more to draw back the previously hot crowd, passive n minimum effort n u die out real quick... Cruel but reality...

Hunky staff n more enticing events n services eg welcome drink (not just can drinks), hot events eg hunky strip-tease show, assisted body shower by cute guys, food, etc etc

Brain storm n GO FOR IT !!!!

Half fuck effort = half fuck result n u out if business in no time

Foam party was a huge draw !!!

DRUM UP THE EVENTS leading to yr grand opening.... Freebies freebies freebies

I want to see you succeed

Guest Ex Abs member

Totally agree... Abs Team hv to do more to draw back the previously hot crowd, passive n minimum effort n u die out real quick... Cruel but reality...

Hunky staff n more enticing events n services eg welcome drink (not just can drinks), hot events eg hunky strip-tease show, assisted body shower by cute guys, food, etc etc

Brain storm n GO FOR IT !!!!

Half fuck effort = half fuck result n u out if business in no time

Foam party was a huge draw !!!

DRUM UP THE EVENTS leading to yr grand opening.... Freebies freebies freebies

I want to see you succeed

I cld be give u free consultant ; )

U know hw to get me..

p.s thanks marketing guy; n to the rooftop guy we had a fun time

Try the scrub the other day, it was fantastic. I love the scrub and its really worth. Most of the scrub I had tried be it local or overseas, its always ended swiftly. But the dedicated staff really take his effort and adequate time.

However Im not sure if its the timing was bad or the crowd was really kind of thin. Went on a wkend ard 9pm and not much people were there. Almost like a ghost town. I think the new management has its charm and the place still has its potential. Just need to work on it. :)

No doubt every suggestion is vital, agreed but not all like the same meat... They are cobra lovers n there are cobras... Agree on drawing the young sporty NSF type though, so the free entry to them is great draw...

Good job Abs Team.

But always room for improvements... My observation - maize n rooms too dark for comfort, previously all rooms have switches n dimmers to control individual comfort level... Cafe was a nice chill out place, with drinks served... Now, !!!!! CC hv upped their game with regular free finger food n even buffet for events nite ... The crowd is huge on these days!!! Abs Team go undercover yr competitor...,..

Scrub is good change but $$ is too exp for a 25mins session...

My sincere sharing n hope yr business resurr-erection

18 is exp? Try to do a survey. Its around 30 bucks for a full body scrub out there and lasted 10-15 mins. 

I was there last nite for their Cobra nite... Not too bad but not too many people to fill the place up... (I think it will takes time to have that place PACKed again)....

To improved your rooft top so call garden... its nice but.... hmmmm...I don't see many people going up there....

There is one thing that you might wanna think about it... Have you been to the Saunas in the USA??? like in Miami??? They served Burgers and Hot Dogs and also soft drinks and beers for FREE during weekends.... I am not asking you to copy the same concept but maybe you should look into this so that you might be able to draw more people during Sundays and maybe PHs....

Your Shower area still need to clean up...

Anyway... Keep the good job and think that you will be back in the market again.....

All the best to u guys

Guest Boiboi

Pla clarify us it cobra nite every Friday or just 16 June as in y'all June poster? Same for lube hall event, every Sunday or juz 2 Sundays in yr poster event?

Confusing sia !!!

Pla clarify us it cobra nite every Friday or just 16 June as in y'all June poster? Same for lube hall event, every Sunday or juz 2 Sundays in yr poster event?

Confusing sia !!!

Hey cobra night and lube hall sunday its all event, thats why we publish in event calendar. Not every friday is cobra night and sunday, lube hall night. 

I was there last nite for their Cobra nite... Not too bad but not too many people to fill the place up... (I think it will takes time to have that place PACKed again)....

To improved your rooft top so call garden... its nice but.... hmmmm...I don't see many people going up there....

There is one thing that you might wanna think about it... Have you been to the Saunas in the USA??? like in Miami??? They served Burgers and Hot Dogs and also soft drinks and beers for FREE during weekends.... I am not asking you to copy the same concept but maybe you should look into this so that you might be able to draw more people during Sundays and maybe PHs....

Your Shower area still need to clean up...

Anyway... Keep the good job and think that you will be back in the market again.....

All the best to u guys

Hey yo~ we are slowly improving :) 

As of now we only can serve alcohol in our compound. There are more to come in the following few months :) stay tune kay! 

Thanks for supporting ABSolute!

Hey cobra night and lube hall sunday its all event, thats why we publish in event calendar. Not every friday is cobra night and sunday, lube hall night.

I'm confused. Aren't these theme nights rather than events? I don't understand.

All these theme nights are on your top banner. For each day of the week.

But then on the even poster it says Cobra and Lube Hall on 2 specific days only (??)

But then on the even poster it says Cobra and Lube Hall on 2 specific days only (??)

Website is under revamp, releasing this coming week, it will differentiate theme night and event nights. 

Guest Boiboi

Damn confusing

Not confirmed better take down the banner cos pple go down all the way n get fucking angry ... You don't put up yr menu as chicken for dinner n serve beef when customer turns up!!!! Alot of pple don't take COW !!!!

Guest Slowly

Hey yo~ we are slowly improving :)

As of now we only can serve alcohol in our compound. There are more to come in the following few months :) stay tune kay!

Thanks for supporting ABSolute!

Slowly??? My friend you are in business world and computer game. You are talking about dollars and cents now..

Everyday is an opportunity and you are taking it slowly??

Don't think you are experience or qualify for this position as marketing communication. Your boss employed you for you looks (maybe).

Gentlemen, slowly ar... Take your time k.. Ended closing down.