Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

For the Cobra verification part, can I choose your most hot staff to verify me in private inside one of the room? You mention Abs want to get closer to its customers :D I would like to get to know more closer about your hot staff hehe... ( ^_^)

O.o which staff are you talking about *winks*

Looking at the May events poster, now i have some idea of Cobra nights. But is it the marketing strategy to basically put down events that most people has no idea what it is to keep customers curious? Eg Eve of Vesak event and Vesak FMU...doesnt really say anything to me. I think this marketing strategy works better when you guys re-establish yourselves again. At this point when you are trying to win back customers, i think keep it informative and entrance fees attractive else the campaign will likely fail. I am not sure about others, but i wont want to go to a place that i have associated with falling crowd numbers that has special event that tells me nothing about it. Having said that, i think you guys communicating here helps a lot. Too bad i dont have cobra and is indifferent towards anacodas...but i am sure many big snake lovers will be tempted heh.

Looking at the May events poster, now i have some idea of Cobra nights. But is it the marketing strategy to basically put down events that most people has no idea what it is to keep customers curious? Eg Eve of Vesak event and Vesak FMU...doesnt really say anything to me. I think this marketing strategy works better when you guys re-establish yourselves again. At this point when you are trying to win back customers, i think keep it informative and entrance fees attractive else the campaign will likely fail. I am not sure about others, but i wont want to go to a place that i have associated with falling crowd numbers that has special event that tells me nothing about it. Having said that, i think you guys communicating here helps a lot. Too bad i dont have cobra and is indifferent towards anacodas...but i am sure many big snake lovers will be tempted heh.

hey manbane, we are in the midst of furnishing all our events ans theme :) sorry about the lack of information on may poster, will update here once we done up a new poster :)

its attitude like this that you will draw back the crowd! If you look at the other forum "T", i use to say good things about Absolute =) I will surely go and pay you guys a visit once its done up. Just hope the younger crowds will like me as much as cruise club..as i tend to attract the more muscle guys. Absolute's strategy is attracting the 18-24 alphas as main feature..no complaints here as i like young. Ok good luck! i will definitely do a field report after you guys are renovated on either a event or weekend.

Edited by Manbane

its attitude like this that you will draw back the crowd! If you look at the other forum "T", i use to say good things about Absolute =) I will surely go and pay you guys a visit once its done up. Just hope the younger crowds will like me as much as cruise club..as i tend to attract the more muscle guys. Absolute's strategy is attracting the 18-24 alphas as main feature..no complaints here as i like young. Ok good luck! i will definitely do a field report after you guys are renovated on either a event or weekend.

:) you can join us for next week as we open our roof garden! :) we are coming up with a special thing for those who have not come back for the past one year! :D stay tune!

ABSolute Team, hope you really take every single suggestion seriously and not replied for the sick of and entertaining us here. Once expectation is formed it better be fulfilled.

General Reminder: People are getting more educated and knowledgable. Don't try to fool them here. One bad experience can lead to unexpected ending.

Please read and studies careful each and every suggestion before you rolled out your plans. Your May'13 poster seem to put in empty information.

Btw, you have replied most of the suggestion but not all. Maybe you are just selective reading or simply "act of Bo Chap".

Let me recap what others have suggested:

1. Service Standard (Change the poor service guy to do backend job like room cleaning)

2. Facilities (Refurbish it before you reinvite us back)

3. Re-compute your Price tag to attract us (especially the annual membership fees, reduce or auto extension)

4. Events (Your KPI that affect your ROI, you better come out with a more attractive list of events that counter your direct competitor CC. You better get the right idea what kind of crowds attract us. Is definately not "crobra or anaconda". This will only attract more "Ah Mo" and Bangala. The Majority prefer Young, Sporty and NSF.

5. Last but not least, open your listening ears and be more sensitive to feedback. 耳听四方眼看八方, learn from your previous mistake and don't repeat your mistake. The key to success is what your customer want and not what your management want to see. 要锁住男人的心就要锁住男人的胃口. Know their taste and aim and strike.

ABSolute Team, hope you really take every single suggestion seriously and not replied for the sick of and entertaining us here. Once expectation is formed it better be fulfilled.

General Reminder: People are getting more educated and knowledgable. Don't try to fool them here. One bad experience can lead to unexpected ending.

Please read and studies careful each and every suggestion before you rolled out your plans. Your May'13 poster seem to put in empty information.

Btw, you have replied most of the suggestion but not all. Maybe you are just selective reading or simply "act of Bo Chap".

Let me recap what others have suggested:

1. Service Standard (Change the poor service guy to do backend job like room cleaning)

2. Facilities (Refurbish it before you reinvite us back)

3. Re-compute your Price tag to attract us (especially the annual membership fees, reduce or auto extension)

4. Events (Your KPI that affect your ROI, you better come out with a more attractive list of events that counter your direct competitor CC. You better get the right idea what kind of crowds attract us. Is definately not "crobra or anaconda". This will only attract more "Ah Mo" and Bangala. The Majority prefer Young, Sporty and NSF.

5. Last but not least, open your listening ears and be more sensitive to feedback. 耳听四方眼看八方, learn from your previous mistake and don't repeat your mistake. The key to success is what your customer want and not what your management want to see. 要锁住男人的心就要锁住男人的胃口. Know their taste and aim and strike.

Hi SOP,

First of all, we are improving on our customer service, and the staff that was here previously have left as i've mentioned in the earlier reply :) and definitely customer service is our top priority now.

Facilities, like i've mention, we are doing phase by phase.

Price list i've already feedback to my management and they will look into this. (but definitely we have our concern when it comes to pricing)

Events and theme like i've mention before, we are refurnishing/fine tune/change all of them.

Lastly, as our management have TOTALLY changed, which means all the previous management and staff have left ABSolute, definitely we will NOT repeat the mistake of the previous management :)

Guest Guest

dude, as a consumer, you should also learn to expect your expectations. why should they take every single suggestion seriously? if someone suggest to have free entry for a year for ex customers, in your right frame of mind do you think they should oblige?

you think running an establishment is very easy? i rather they only entertain constructive ones and not stupid ones (like yours).

Guest Guest

dude, as a consumer, you should also learn to expect your expectations. why should they take every single suggestion seriously? if someone suggest to have free entry for a year for ex customers, in your right frame of mind do you think they should oblige?

you think running an establishment is very easy? i rather they only entertain constructive ones and not stupid ones (like yours).

Haha~ Friends of ABSolute

Please read carefully, word by word and sentence by sentence. Which para or line implies to you that sender requested a year of free entry? It stated clearly that sender do noted of the difficulty faces on return on investment it was mention in Para 4 on ROI.

Its purely a feedback for ABSolute to reconsider before pushing out their plans and policies. Please do not act like some country government. Please be ready to accept all views and recommendation. They are in this business, they should know that all business come with a risk factor.

BTW, ABSolute is not a volunteer committee. What does the word "change of management" mean? Change of owner?

"ABSolute Team" are you a ground staff or one of the owner or your so call management?

Thanks

Haha~ Friends of ABSolute

Please read carefully, word by word and sentence by sentence. Which para or line implies to you that sender requested a year of free entry? It stated clearly that sender do noted of the difficulty faces on return on investment it was mention in Para 4 on ROI.

Its purely a feedback for ABSolute to reconsider before pushing out their plans and policies. Please do not act like some country government. Please be ready to accept all views and recommendation. They are in this business, they should know that all business come with a risk factor.

BTW, ABSolute is not a volunteer committee. What does the word "change of management" mean? Change of owner?

"ABSolute Team" are you a ground staff or one of the owner or your so call management?

Thanks

Change of management meaning change of owner and i am from the marketing department :) 

Are you guys actually going to renovate any other parts than the roof top?

Most urgent parts are, I think: toilet area (the smell is awful, I hold my breath there...), shower heads need to be fixed, steam room needs a light refresh. The maze part needs to be redesigned... it's a bit hazardous at some corners....

Just my 2 cents.

Are you guys actually going to renovate any other parts than the roof top?

Most urgent parts are, I think: toilet area (the smell is awful, I hold my breath there...), shower heads need to be fixed, steam room needs a light refresh. The maze part needs to be redesigned... it's a bit hazardous at some corners....

Just my 2 cents.

okay just a little preview of what we are revamping. *we are doing by phase*

1. roof garden (in progress, to be up by this weekend)

2. toilet(toilet bowls have been changed, air refresher have been placed, waiting for change of the urinal )

3. mattress (in progress)

4. new facilities like foot detox, body scrub, ipad (in progress)

5. level 4 overall change of layout.

please do understand that we would need a few months to complete the whole process of upgrade :)

Guest ex-Abs-loyal-customer

okay just a little preview of what we are revamping. *we are doing by phase*

1. roof garden (in progress, to be up by this weekend)

2. toilet(toilet bowls have been changed, air refresher have been placed, waiting for change of the urinal )

3. mattress (in progress)

4. new facilities like foot detox, body scrub, ipad (in progress)

5. level 4 overall change of layout.

please do understand that we would need a few months to complete the whole process of upgrade :)

what do you have in store to gain back old-loyalty-customers ie those memberships expired?

suggest - special free visits to gain them back... also a preview of what is in-store...

how to measure "cobra" to determine the 6" ?? those who have been "measured" please share, or Absolute team pls advise...

what do you have in store to gain back old-loyalty-customers ie those memberships expired?

suggest - special free visits to gain them back... also a preview of what is in-store...

how to measure "cobra" to determine the 6" ?? those who have been "measured" please share, or Absolute team pls advise...

hey! we do have a special welcome back eventstarting this thursday to saturday. will review it tml :) stay tune!

hey! we do have a special welcome back eventstarting this thursday to saturday. will review it tml :) stay tune!

Hmmm... "welcome back" event. My Abs membership had been expired since like 1 years ago. Wouldn't mind checking it out the new ABS if it is concessary.

Yeah, I agreed with Enelym1978....the urinary must be taken care of, there was one reason why I never went back there afterward. The anmonia smell at the urinal turns me off drastically.

The cubicle rooms was quite run down too. Hope with the new management, things will be better.

Looking forward to your upcoming event. ^_^

Hmmm... "welcome back" event. My Abs membership had been expired since like 1 years ago. Wouldn't mind checking it out the new ABS if it is concessary.

Yeah, I agreed with Enelym1978....the urinary must be taken care of, there was one reason why I never went back there afterward. The anmonia smell at the urinal turns me off drastically.

The cubicle rooms was quite run down too. Hope with the new management, things will be better.

Looking forward to your upcoming event. ^_^

hey! the rooms have been revamp once, now we are doing the mattress. urinal will be done up latest next week and there's no awful smell alr :)

Guest Cobra hunter

I'm really curious about this cobra thing. Any here who qualifies can share their experience? Think I'm half an inch shy of qualifying, don't really dare to ask the staff to measure me, haha. It'll be kinky if they're measured in front of the other customers. I mean hey, it's nude night anyway. Went for cobra night twice, but failed to spot any cobra. Not really sure where they're going with this concept.

Overall, I hope the new management will be more focused on what Absolute wants to achieve. Like what's been mentioned earlier, the random special events and promotions don't seem to be objective. A proper relaunch event seems to be in order.

And all those people asking for free entry for whatsoever excuses seem shameless.

they will use a stick of 6" long to measure........the problem is i cannot get it up at the counter!

Not at counter la, I think they said can bring one staff into room n verify mah. Can Abs staff confirm this thx?

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

Guest Clueless

Abs should state in the website the dress code of other nites that are not nude, towel or underwear?

To qualify for cobra, one must at least has length: 6" or thickness: 4.72" as mentioned earlier.  Length is easier to measure but how do you measure thickness?  The 'specifications/requirements' are not mentioned in the website, that why many are not aware about the cobra thingy.

ABSolute Welcome Back Event!!!

Date: 23/05/2013 - 26/05/2013 (Thursday - Sunday)

Time: WHOLE DAY

Event detail: 1. Free renewal of Membership 

2. -$5 (its $5.00 off not $5.00 entry thanks) entry fee for those who never come back for the past 1 year

-WRONG ENTRY-

-correct version-

HARD BACK BANG!!! - ABS White Paper

Date: 23/05/2013 - 26/05/2013 (Thursday - Sunday)

Operating Time: Thursday (3pm- 8am), Friday (12pm-8am), Saturday (12pm - 8am), Sunday (12pm - 12am)

Event Details: Thursday - Friday

1. Free Renewal of Membership

2. Free Foot Detox*

3. Special Price Package 4 Visit for $72 with 1 Body Scrub and 2 Foot Detox*

4. Salvation Party Free Entry Ticket**

Friday (F.M.U + L.O.R)

1. Door gift

2. Surpirse kinky event by one of our customer *winks*

Alpha Free Entry All Day (age 18y.o - 24y.o) except Eve of PH and PH (Entry @ $5)

*Special event for those who have not come back to ABSolute since Oct 2012

**Only 200 Free Tickets, first come first serve basis

Edited by Absolute Team

Guest Guest

Length is easier to measure but how do you measure thickness?.

They measure by sucking you with a 4.71" circumference mouth. If cant go in means you are in, if can go in means you are out!

ABSolute Welcome Back Event!!!

Date: 23/05/2013 - 26/05/2013 (Thursday - Sunday)

Time: WHOLE DAY

Event detail: 1. Free renewal of Membership 

2. -$5 entry fee for those who never come back for the past 1 year

Any incentives for current members?!

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

Guest jusguy

Not at counter la, I think they said can bring one staff into room n verify mah. Can Abs staff confirm this thx?

bring one staff with you to the room? cool...can choose the staff?

so only u n the staff alone in the room? wat if the staff like the customer? do it straight in the room? so kinky....

Guest jusguy

They measure by sucking you with a 4.71" circumference mouth. If cant go in means you are in, if can go in means you are out!

sucking u? wah so happening ah this cobra theme....i think is just a incentive nite for the staffs....staff alone with u inside a room, first he can see ur erected dick n then suck u with a mouth stuff...so happening...

bring one staff with you to the room? cool...can choose the staff?

so only u n the staff alone in the room? wat if the staff like the customer? do it straight in the room? so kinky....

I haven't been 'verified' before, that was just my guess lolz. Can Abs staff comment on it thx haha..

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

They just started this Cobra theme night this week I believe, so unless someone went there and went through the process, we are all waiting for the team's feedback.

When I went to that sauna in HK who had the same theme, they just told me "we don't do this anymore, not a lot of people want to do it, but if you want to go in for free, we can measure, inside".

And well, it was not that crowded (Friday night) and there were not many big ones...  :)

Edited by Enelym1978

HARD BACK BANG!!! - ABS White Paper

Date: 23/05/2013 - 26/05/2013 (Thursday - Sunday)

Operating Time: Thursday (3pm- 8am), Friday (12pm-8am), Saturday (12pm - 8am), Sunday (12pm - 12am)

Event Details: Thursday - Friday

1. Free Renewal of Membership

2. Free Foot Detox*

3. Special Price Package 4 Visit for $72 with 1 Body Scrub and 2 Foot Detox*

4. Salvation Party Free Entry Ticket**

Friday (F.M.U + L.O.R)

1. Door gift

2. Surpirse kinky event by one of our customer *winks*

Alpha Free Entry All Day (age 18y.o - 24y.o) except Eve of PH and PH (Entry @ $5)

*Special event for those who have not come back to ABSolute since Oct 2012

**Only 200 Free Tickets, first come first serve basis

Edited by Absolute Team

They just started this Cobra theme night this week I believe, so unless someone went there and went through the process, we are all waiting for the team's feedback.

When I went to that sauna in HK who had the same theme, they just told me "we don't do this anymore, not a lot of people want to do it, but if you want to go in for free, we can measure, inside".

And well, it was not that crowded (Friday night) and there were not many big ones... :)

It seem that ABSolute not taking in feedback seriously. On my previous post dated 18 May 2013 9PM, I'm suggesting them to seriously consider the purpose of having the crobra theme. It just seriously don't benefit or interest the majority of the crowd except the staff and their management.

ABSolute are you putting up this theme to benefit your staff & management or you are sending the message of discriminating shorts tool? If not what is the purpose? (Agin please don't give us ridicules explanation, we are not kids)

Think you are more interested to fulfill your management interest than putting your customer interest first.

Guest Guest

It seem that ABSolute not taking in feedback seriously. On my previous post dated 18 May 2013 9PM, I'm suggesting them to seriously consider the purpose of having the crobra theme. It just seriously don't benefit or interest the majority of the crowd except the staff and their management.

ABSolute are you putting up this theme to benefit your staff & management or you are sending the message of discriminating shorts tool? If not what is the purpose? (Agin please don't give us ridicules explanation, we are not kids)

Think you are more interested to fulfill your management interest than putting your customer interest first.

no offence but why do they have to listen to you? did you inject fund into the biz? they are free to introduce any theme and let it go thru a 'trial' period to access whether its good anot.

no offence but why do they have to listen to you? did you inject fund into the biz? they are free to introduce any theme and let it go thru a 'trial' period to access whether its good anot.

ABSolute Team, my answer to you is become we are your customer. What kind of trial are you talking about when there is a discrimination content in your promotion? You don't seem to reply to my question. Are you putting up this theme to benefit your staffs & management or to discriminate those with shorter tools?

ABSolute Team, my answer to you is become we are your customer. What kind of trial are you talking about when there is a discrimination content in your promotion? You don't seem to reply to my question. Are you putting up this theme to benefit your staffs & management or to discriminate those with shorter tools?

SOP, think of it this way. For eg. there are some promotions out there exclusively for customers who hv say UOB credit cards, or DBS credit cards. That doesn't mean those w/o the cards are being discriminated against.

29, 175/65, 7+" TOP

Guest Guest

There are seven days in a week.  Every day different theme.  Cobra nite happen only on one of the days.  If you don't like the theme, then don't go la, you can choose to go other day, why make a fuss. 

y u not complaint about Alpha Free Entry All Day (age 18y.o - 24y.o)?

Guest Alex

Can u have back the package 40 bucks for 8 visits within 2 months? We wanted to buy it but u guys removed it. That was an incentive for us to visit there :) hope u can bring such package back soon! Thanks

Wah not bad... might want to visit Abs again soon :) But just wanted to ask, since the bar looks like its gone, do you still sell alcohol up there? My most memoriable moment was sipping my long island tea on the cafe rooftop all in my towel/trunks and that experience is AMAZING!