Male HQ

Absolute Sauna @ Chinatown (Closed Since 1St July 2014)

Guest Guest

Wah not bad... might want to visit Abs again soon :) But just wanted to ask, since the bar looks like its gone, do you still sell alcohol up there? My most memoriable moment was sipping my long island tea on the cafe rooftop all in my towel/trunks and that experience is AMAZING!

chapapa, thought u attached? open r/s? ;)

Attached doesn't mean can't use sauna for facilities what :) with limited options... Saunas are a great alternative to hotels. Plus more hot guys to see see too :ph34r:

chapapa, thought u attached? open r/s? ;)

Guest Guest

Attached doesn't mean can't use sauna for facilities what :) with limited options... Saunas are a great alternative to hotels. Plus more hot guys to see see too :ph34r:

haha, you know i know ...

Guest Guest

haha, you know i know ...

Guest Ex Abs member

HARD BACK BANG!!! - ABS White Paper

Date: 23/05/2013 - 26/05/2013 (Thursday - Sunday)

Operating Time: Thursday (3pm- 8am), Friday (12pm-8am), Saturday (12pm - 8am), Sunday (12pm - 12am)

Event Details: Thursday - Friday

1. Free Renewal of Membership

2. Free Foot Detox*

3. Special Price Package 4 Visit for $72 with 1 Body Scrub and 2 Foot Detox*

4. Salvation Party Free Entry Ticket**

Friday (F.M.U + L.O.R)

1. Door gift

2. Surpirse kinky event by one of our customer *winks*

Alpha Free Entry All Day (age 18y.o - 24y.o)

*Special event for those who have not come back to ABSolute since Oct 2012

**Only 200 Free Tickets, first come first serve basis

Hi Abs Team

Can the renewal date be extended for say a week or few days as I will be away for from Thurs- Tues for business trip. And would really like to try Abs n the all new club. Hv many great time at the old Abs till the conditions worsen n .....

Cheers !!

SOP, think of it this way. For eg. there are some promotions out there exclusively for customers who hv say UOB credit cards, or DBS credit cards. That doesn't mean those w/o the cards are being discriminated against.

You can't compare Cobra with credit card discounts :)

You don't chose to have a "cobra" or not, but you can chose to have DBS card or not :)

Comparing it to the "young ones get in for free" is more in the line of Cobra ^_^

I personally don't care much... If I really want (or is it need haha?) to go to a sauna for fun, I'm mentally prepared to pay. Good for me if it falls on a whatever-free-day, otherwise, I'll just pay...

As for the measurement... I'd be more for a: gimme a ruler, I measure it myself in front of you. Don't touch it (unless you're hot lol). I'm not that hot about having random staff/people touching my little bro :ph34r:

You can't compare Cobra with credit card discounts :)

You don't chose to have a "cobra" or not, but you can chose to have DBS card or not :)

Comparing it to the "young ones get in for free" is more in the line of Cobra ^_^

I personally don't care much... If I really want (or is it need haha?) to go to a sauna for fun, I'm mentally prepared to pay. Good for me if it falls on a whatever-free-day, otherwise, I'll just pay...

As for the measurement... I'd be more for a: gimme a ruler, I measure it myself in front of you. Don't touch it (unless you're hot lol). I'm not that hot about having random staff/people touching my little bro :ph34r:

Actually by 1 look we will know are you a cobra or not. Of course we wont go and touch and measure. unless if the customer insist that he is cobra and we cant judge by looking, we will ask the customer if they mind to let us use ruler to measure. 

Hi Abs Team

Can the renewal date be extended for say a week or few days as I will be away for from Thurs- Tues for business trip. And would really like to try Abs n the all new club. Hv many great time at the old Abs till the conditions worsen n .....

Cheers !!

hello, could you private message me? :) thanks you

Can u have back the package 40 bucks for 8 visits within 2 months? We wanted to buy it but u guys removed it. That was an incentive for us to visit there :) hope u can bring such package back soon! Thanks

hey alex, as its decided by the management, im afraid that i couldnt do much :( but do stay tune for our upcoming package promotions :)

ABSolute Team, my answer to you is become we are your customer. What kind of trial are you talking about when there is a discrimination content in your promotion? You don't seem to reply to my question. Are you putting up this theme to benefit your staffs & management or to discriminate those with shorter tools?

Hey SOP,

just like the same as insurance, the older you are, the more you have to pay for the insurance, does that make the insurance company discriminating towards the older generation?

Definitely we have do our part of survey before we launch the Cobra theme.

We are NOT discriminating against those who are shorter than cobra, I mean its just a theme that attracts more cobra and the lover of cobra. thats all.

and  we will not touch the customer to measure, if is cobra, by one look you will know. unless those who said they are cobra and our staff needs to verify by ruler, we definitely will ask for permission before we do so.

we see naked guys almost everyday, i dont think its a "benefit to our staffs ad management"

hope this answers your question

Actually by 1 look we will know are you a cobra or not. Of course we wont go and touch and measure. unless if the customer insist that he is cobra and we cant judge by looking, we will ask the customer if they mind to let us use ruler to measure.

Haha, I wonder how do you guys train your staff on "by 1 look" and they can tell if know someone "is cobra or not". I thought the more accurate way is to measure. I am sure you know that some are "grower" (most Asians) and some are "shower" (most westerners).

I was smiling while I imagine maybe you guys had train one of your stuff have the art of "fluffing" so that the little cobra can grow into a big cobra. I am sure, their job will be very "challenging". Hahaha..

Edited by GachiMuchi

Haha, I wonder how do you guys train your staff on "by 1 look" and they can tell if know someone "is cobra or not". I thought the more accurate way is to measure. I am sure you know that some are "grower" (most Asians) and some are "shower" (most westerners).

I was smiling while I imagine maybe you guys had train one of your stuff have the art of "fluffing" so that the little cobra can grow into a big cobra. I am sure, their job will be very "challenging". Hahaha..

haha, actually for grower, we will ask them to "get strong" before they come. like you know, some of the shower, its very obvious that they have at least 6" and 4.72"... we have seen like thousands of naked guys monthly... so yea.. my staffs are experienced haha.

ABSolute Team, my answer to you is become we are your customer. What kind of trial are you talking about when there is a discrimination content in your promotion? You don't seem to reply to my question. Are you putting up this theme to benefit your staffs & management or to discriminate those with shorter tools?

One men's meat is another men's poison. I guess theme nights are supoosed to be for certain category of people. Just like for example, cadets nights are for young guys and they enter for free.... but I would also see more people not fitting the age group on that night too (>27yo). The reason being, certain theme night are for certain group of people whom might atttacts another major group of crowds, this is how business thrives. For example, that cobra night...I see that also a lot of "lesser priviledged" going there to catch the cobra in a way(in a way they are paying to be benefiting from your so called discrimation). As for me, I am not much of a size queen, so it doesn't bother me if you are King Cobra or Anaconda and that complimentary thingy doesn't bother me a bit.

Instrad of guessing which night is for you, I would rather they have "discrimation" so at least.... if i am a muscle worshipper, I dun mind paying to a place to see more muscle men there instead of guessing where to find them at all the 7 spas and going in vain. Likewise for teens lovers/size queens/chub chasers/mature guy/nude lover etc....

Edited by HydroNaut

The only thing I hate about all this promo thing sometimes are scrampy promo tactics....

Some clubs(dun wanna mention names), always send out SMSes saying the 1st 100/200 Free.... but when I went there, me and my friends were asked to pay and the funny thing is....when we went inside, there wouldn't even more than 50 people inside. I guess it is only ethnical that the organiser stick to what they publicised. Or else the patrons might feel cheated in away.

Just some spa(dun wanna mention names but was mentioned somewhere in this forum before), say certain hours are this promo price on they website but when the patron went there....they were asked to full the full usual price.

The "Key" to this problem is drawing a "Box" that is imaginary, if you get what i mean in between words.  ^_^  :yuk: 

Edited by HydroNaut

The only thing I hate about all this promo thing sometimes are scrampy promo tactics....

Some clubs(dun wanna mention names), always send out SMSes saying the 1st 100/200 Free.... but when I went there, me and my friends were asked to pay and the funny thing is....when we went inside, there wouldn't even more than 50 people inside. I guess it is only ethnical that the organiser stick to what they publicised. Or else the patrons might feel cheated in away.

Just some spa(dun wanna mention names but was mentioned somewhere in this forum before), say certain hours are this promo price on they website but when the patron went there....they were asked to full the full usual price.

The "Key" to this problem is drawing a "Box" that is imaginary, if you get what i mean in between words.  ^_^  :yuk:

Some of your points are valid... there is no way for any of us to verify that the 200 free entrances have indeed been distributed for the day already. However, seeing only 10 people inside doesn't mean there were not 190 other customers who already left the premises, unless you got there right after the doors open :)

It is very subjective when it comes to the crowd inside the sauna. It is good to have hundreds, claimed by former management, but when it comes down to the guy/s you going to have sex with, it usually won't be more than a handful.

Even if there are only 10 customers in the sauna, you only need to get the best few of the group of 10 and that would already be good enough to empty your load for the day. Unless you are trying to break a record of having sex with all the men in the sauna that nite. So, I am sure, out of that many, you only need a handful.

It's just that with more people around, people will have more choices, and again, people can also be choosy. Either way, u still need to get a hit before anything can happen, which means there might be hundreds there, but you can still go back empty handed at the end of the day if you are too choosy and or you don't meet the standards of what others wants. So, its not solely dependent on how big the crowd but how many hits you can get.

Imagine it's a muscle nite and u are not a muscular guy. Or maybe it's a Chub nite and you are not a Chub, and so on. So it is of some importance to take note of the theme nite so that you don't go there and end up going back with a full load.

Edited by GachiMuchi

y u not complaint about Alpha Free Entry All Day (age 18y.o - 24y.o)?

Yes, but at least everyone have the chance to go through their 18yo to 24yo. But by sliding discriminating meaning you not even have a chance if you want to.

Nvm ABSolute you have lost few members. Bye.

Guest Guest

Yes, but at least everyone have the chance to go through their 18yo to 24yo. But by sliding discriminating meaning you not even have a chance if you want to.

so lame, why no admit that you are 18-24, but during that event you can't have free entry as your cock is not big

Guest Guest

so lame, why no admit that you are 18-24, but during that event you can't have free entry as your cock is not big

really dun have to bother about the size of cock so much. from experience, the fucking skills is more impt, an average size cock guy can satisfy you more if he know how to fuck. some big cock guys dunno how to use it well.

Guest Guest

Not sure whether you don't get the point or just refuse to accept others explanations/views.  There is no discrimination.

If i am owner of the sauna, I rather choose not to earn your $$.

can i ask, why have club beta and club omega when they are paying exactly the same price?

my suggestion, just for your reference:

- increase age of club alpha to 29, or have a special category for 25yo to 29yo.

- club beta for 30yo to 39yo

- club omega for 40yo and above.

- club beta should pay cheaper than club omega or have more privileges.

looks to me that people our age is not really welcome there!

Guest Ex Abs member

shit hw do I do that? Sorry need tech assistant

Am a registered member but still dunno how to pte PM... Sorry... May I drop by ur next cobra nite to renewal mbership at the current promo but wld be aft yr promo period as mentioned... Can I look for the Abs Team to show my this thread?

Really appreciate n look fwd to the cobras *wink*

I shld qualify as one too haha

Can't wait to be measured by yr hunky staff !!!

Hi Guys! thanks for the great responds for our new launched roof garden. Lots of customer have responded that they will be oversea this week, so our management have agreed to extend the free renewal of membership till 15th June 2013!

Once again, thanks for all your supports and feedback :) Continue to feedback to us about anything and everything :) Thanks ya~

Guest keentogoabs

Hi Absolute team,

Thank you for responding to the much queries we had. My last visit was 6 months ago..

Can i know the Saturday U.N.I night,  it is good to get $5 off since i am a unisim undergraduate but do patrons really wear clothes into the maze?

or most of them shirtless with a towel only?

most people go sauna for skin theme .. it is kind of weird to see fully dress people in the maze

i am unlikely to visit Absolute on a saturday night with such theme as the nearby sauna has a much more interesting Skin theme.

Hi Absolute team,

Thank you for responding to the much queries we had. My last visit was 6 months ago..

Can i know the Saturday U.N.I night,  it is good to get $5 off since i am a unisim undergraduate but do patrons really wear clothes into the maze?

most people go sauna for skin theme .. it is kind of weird to see fully dress people in the maze

i am unlikely to visit Absolute on a saturday night with such theme as the nearby sauna has a much more interesting Skin theme.

Why would it be weird? I think it'll be quite interesting, because cruising with clothes on in a sauna is not a norm. 

Instagram: vodkabaker

Hi Absolute team,

Hi keentogoabs,

We are want to open up the option for customers to dress up whatever they like to cruise around. You can be in anything that you are most comfortable :)

Which means you can be in nude or underwear or towel or even uniform(if you have uniform fetish :P)

so sad, i was asked to pay for the renewal...

Hi Guys! thanks for the great responds for our new launched roof garden. Lots of customer have responded that they will be oversea this week, so our management have agreed to extend the free renewal of membership till 15th June 2013!

Once again, thanks for all your supports and feedback :) Continue to feedback to us about anything and everything :) Thanks ya~