Male HQ

Russell Acupressure Oil Massage Outcall Service

Practice Positive Thinking.

Starting your day with the thought “I didn’t get enough sleep so this day is doomed” “Another boring day at work” or “I just hate getting up” is not a very good way to start your day.

Try thinking of something good like “The weather is great today, I will definitely go for a walk during lunch,” “It’s so wonderful that I am healthy and happy with my family”.

Thank You for My Life

Dear God, thank you for my life on this earth, however challenging or not.

Thank you for giving me free will to love and be loved, to make my own decisions, to learn from my mistakes, to laugh when I am happy, to cry when I am sad.

Thank you for my family, my friends, my pets, my colleagues, and for every other living creature I meet along my journey.

Thank you for giving me strength to overcome adversity, to do what's right for the benefit of the greater good, to rise above negativity.

By Debbie Gisonni

• 3 weeks later...

Giving Back To Society

InBrief Contest Line Group

Best Male SwimWear Contest

For December 2015

$100 cash or vouchers to be won

HOW TO JOIN?

Add my LINE ID Russell99 and say Hi !

So I know u are competing

* Join InBrief Contest Line Group

* Simply Strike a creative pose and take a snapshot of yourself with or without face up to you

* Post your photo in the Monthly Contest Album

* We will select a winner every month who stands to walk away with $109 cash prizes or shopping voucher.

Edited by russellbodyworks

Lunar New Year is just one month away and I will also like to reiterate that the start of the new year is based on the Li Chun (立春) day that fall on 04th February 2016, Thursday this year.

There is a Chinese culture/belief or even a myth that if you deposit your money to the bank on this day, you will attract lots of wealth and HUAT (meaning prosper) all year long.

Edited by russellbodyworks

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic