Male HQ

Discussion on Facts & Signs of Aging + How to cope with Aging + Aging Gracefully (compiled)

Guest GoldenYears

1 hour ago, Guest Teatree said:

How to cope with aging?

The answer is here:

1.   Save more than enough money.  Money is your best companion in old age. 

2.   Stay physically healthy.  As long as you can walk and move around, nursing home is not ready for you. Go for holidays instead.

3.   Stay mentally healthy.  Meditation.  Aging is part of life process and nothing in life is permanent. 

1. Save more than enough money.  It's funny, how much is enough? We could only guess the future, inflation is an unknown factor.  Many countries had suddenly found their currency devalued overnight. Food and medicine have become unaffordable in several countries. So how are you going to prepare for it.

It's so easy to say have lots of money, stay healthy, to travel, meditate and you will beat old age. When I look around my friends, the people in the street, the newspapers and TV, there are jus too many factors that are beyond our control. Your wealth and health can jus simply disappear overnight.

Karma can also find you later in life.

But there are some truly happy people. It's not money, health, travel and meditation as you mention, these may help to a certain extent, but these can be taken away too.

When you are 75 and still happy, do come and share your recipe.

That old man died last year, long life, rich and powerful, do you think he died happy?

Well, besides all that is covered so far....

Someone once shared with me that the fundamental reason for being afraid to be alone and/or fear of loneliness is that you don't like ourselves very much. We dread facing and dealing with ourselves, our mind and our emotions etc, when there is nothing to distract and numb us from ourselves.

So, I guess if we have to prepare for old age, one important thing is to deal with our issues now and make sure we like who we will become and will be comfortable with ourselves if we have to be alone when old in the future.

15 minutes ago, Salt&Pepper said:

Well, besides all that is covered so far....

Someone once shared with me that the fundamental reason for being afraid to be alone and/or fear of loneliness is that you don't like ourselves very much. We dread facing and dealing with ourselves, our mind and our emotions etc, when there is nothing to distract and numb us from ourselves.

So, I guess if we have to prepare for old age, one important thing is to deal with our issues now and make sure we like who we will become and will be comfortable with ourselves if we have to be alone when old in the future.

Yes, how do we cultivate that inner peace, how we love ourselves knowing that we are satisfied with what we have done despite hostile circumstances. Have we treated others fairly, have we short changed others just to get ahead. How many skeletons do we have in the closet.

Some people do use religion and charity work to mask their past, hoping these will improve their next stage of the journey.

At the end of the day, are we able to hold our head high and be fearless in the face of death and the unknown afterwards. 

Guest old man and the sea

You don't decide when you want to exercise, you MUST exercise.

At this age, health is more precious than money. With health, you don't grumble like a tired old man, you look at your healthy glow in the mirror and is positive about being old then you feel happy inside all the time, bad news don't bring you down, you have a healthy appetite that you control and even the simplest foods tasted good.

I'm pass 60 and if I sit on the reserved seat on the mrt, people stare at me like I don't deserve to LOL. I only did it to give to the next old man.

18 minutes ago, Guest old man and the sea said:

I'm pass 60 and if I sit on the reserved seat on the mrt, people stare at me like I don't deserve to LOL. I only did it to give to the next old man.

Stop complimenting yourself, show us your pic.

18 hours ago, lohwpr said:

On hindsight, I wonder if it is better to feel less for others and be more oblivious to the ppl around me. One may argue what is the point of living but if we think about it, you tend not to get hurt so easily. 

For a long time, I always envy some who can go out for a good meal by himself, watch a movie by himself, travel by himself and really be ok by himself. That he is emotionally less or not attached to someone and he is still able to live a fulfilling life at the same time. 

I love my BF v much and we have been together for 17 years. The thought of losing him is unthinkable. It has become v real now as we are both getting older. We talked about it but.....................

I don't know what to do without him. 

Other than cherishing each other now, I knew I am in for a very rough ride if he were to go before me. 

If God allows, we will go together. 

WoW!   17 years is a long time! I can imagine how rough the ride would be living without each other.

I envy you for such long wonderful love relationship.

I just failed my relationship which lasted only less than 2 years and I am still hurting a lot and he is still a the back of my head... My relationship ended more than a year ago...

U r rite.. Pls cherish each other and I wish both of u love and joy for many more years to come...

Lohwpr..while I salute you for such a long ltr..I feel that its not very healthy for you to be too dependent on your partner where everything just revolves only around him.

If he goes before you , you may not be able to cope with the loss and as such suffer a severe depression or so..

Better to learn not to be too emotionally dependent in a ltr. Try to go out alone mix around with some other friends and do your own stuff by yourself, learn to cope with solitude and loneliness .

Just my perspective.

My ltr was more than 10 years too but sadly never lasted. Had a tough time pulling through but I am now feeling good to be single again with a few good friends .

Guest old man and the sea
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Stop complimenting yourself, show us your pic.

There are plenty of examples already pointed out by others. I'm nothing special.

Anyway, why should I show to some anonymous guest . :yuk: I've shown my pic here some years ago and got wow responses. ;)

Guest Lottery
19 hours ago, Guest Planet Earth said:

See many old men and women buying lottery. Hope to win big and travel the whole world.

They are young men and women 20 years ago and still buying because they have not win so far.  

Guest SuchAsLife

I try not too think too much just accept of growing old gracefully so at the same time I also taking care of my skin using a good quality skin cares of different brands mainly Korean brands to maintain youthful look.

Guest 72%dark

Wow, everyone on this thread sounds like a self-help guru…

Well, I for one mourn my youth – not because of my looks (if anything I think I'm in better shape now that I ever was when younger), but because of all the opportunities wasted and time lost over the years. 

It's always far easier to spout some motivational trope like “every day brings new opportunities” than to actually navigate around the closed avenues and burned bridges that time and circumstances have wrought.

Therefore, IMHO, the best way to “cope” with aging is to make sure you don’t squander your youth, so that by the time you reach your elder years, you won’t be filled with regret for the things you wanted to accomplish but can no longer.

Aging is not only you have to deal with your appearance losing its youthful look, but also need to deal with others factor like health deteriorating, not as engergtic and fit as before, friends becoming lesser etc.

To cope with ageing for me is to eat very healthy and do a bit of exercising like a few people already stated here. I go for low carb vegetarian food and i able to reverse and maintain a body weight i once have it at younger age. For exercise part i only do 10 to 15mins every weekdays and join a running group to run 5km during weekends. To say the truth its more on my diet that maintain my fit looking body although i still cant be compared with those extreme gym body. My health is also in great condition as last year and this year i never even taken one day mc. I always show off my physical abilities able to easily do handstand pushup although with wall support as i cant balance. It is more than enough to put younger guys to shame as many of them cant do what i can do in their entire life time. I have a bad habit of purposely making others envy or jealous and it give me a sense of satisfaction lol. I have become very shamelessly thick skin and keep showing off lol. I am not afraid to let other people see all my weaknesses and strength as i want to let others see the truth me. This give me great motivation for me to maintain my extreme healthy diet and a little bit of exercise routine.

8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

To cope with ageing for me is to eat very healthy and do a bit of exercising like a few people already stated here. I go for low carb vegetarian food and i able to reverse and maintain a body weight i once have it at younger age. For exercise part i only do 10 to 15mins every weekdays and join a running group to run 5km during weekends. To say the truth its more on my diet that maintain my fit looking body although i still cant be compared with those extreme gym body. My health is also in great condition as last year and this year i never even taken one day mc. I always show off my physical abilities able to easily do handstand pushup although with wall support as i cant balance. It is more than enough to put younger guys to shame as many of them cant do what i can do in their entire life time. I have a bad habit of purposely making others envy or jealous and it give me a sense of satisfaction lol. I have become very shamelessly thick skin and keep showing off lol. I am not afraid to let other people see all my weaknesses and strength as i want to let others see the truth me. This give me great motivation for me to maintain my extreme healthy diet and a little bit of exercise routine.

u can hv such nice body on vegetables only??

I like the part u r so brutally honest dat u enjoy showing off!   :)

I have a friend who is 73 years old. He has been retired for over 10 years, is financially independent and won't need to work a single day more in his life.

He is frugal, eats healthy food five times a day, walks two miles every day, goes to the gym four times a week, and takes classes of a martial art.  He notices only a slight reduction in the weights he can lift, in his endurance, and he hasn't changed his looks in decades. In two years of martial art he has learned meditation, deep breathing, stretching, good posture, and he can keep up with the other students who are much younger.  Of strong character earlier, he has mellowed into a happy attitude and he has near zero stress.  In perfect health, he takes no medicines but several vitamin, supplements. He goes to doctor's offices only for periodic checkups, and had had some plastic surgery to maintain his looks. He makes frequent trips by himself as a sex tourist, and he gets his needs satisfied without having to pay for offs or massages. He still does quite well without taking erectile enhancers. One big source of his happiness is how well he keeps his physical attributes along the years, and most of his free time he dedicates to himself.  He lives with a partner, has a very limited set of friends, does go out very rarely and lives a low-key life.  He is interested in politics, religion, science, arts, and likes to argue about all these.  He is an optimist, with a good chance to decline very slowly and maintain good quality of life up to the end.  This takes away any concerns for the future, and he sleeps like a baby.

Guest Kids before but now old
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Aging is not only you have to deal with your appearance losing its youthful look, but also need to deal with others factor like health deteriorating, not as engergtic and fit as before, friends becoming lesser etc.

Nothing can be more sad than to say, with all honestly, facing society's rejection. This is very stark in country like Singapore.  Look around and you noticed many old folks are not very well-taken care of, especially those who lived alone, do not have helpers nor children. These group are often left to their own demise.

Months ago, I spotted one big advertisement with kids telling their parents that they didn't want to grow up, for fear of being treated likewise.  I think the purpose of such advertisement (being placed on selective bus-stop) is to bring messages not to discriminate old people because your children will someday grow old too. 

Guest 70s1038

Has to start somewhere.  First, learn to balance with one leg.  Learn to listen more, talk less.  Learn to see and read in semi darkness.   Finally, learn to eat more porridge and vegetables,  less meat.  For this is what you will become  when 70s arrives.  

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Often it is the fear that makes us afraid of aging. We fear of losing our ability to dependent, hear and see.

Error, should be independent on ourselves.

13 hours ago, blowmenow said:

u can hv such nice body on vegetables only??

I like the part u r so brutally honest dat u enjoy showing off!   :)

I start off as meat eater but remove red meat 7 years ago due to want a better health and remove all meat a few years ago due to love of animals. My muscle mass dont seem to be reduce but my health increases and also slim down made my muscles being seen easier but i never had those extremely big muscles as i never put effort on gymming.

11 hours ago, Guest So what said:

stwvw5380, why are you telling us this boring story! I kept reading to wait for the punch line n nothing till the end!

You are right, I was waiting for a response to think of a punch line.

This friend of mine is of sufficient age to not care about speaking out his mind (like the poster in a preceding message), and he likes to tell people of his situation and his conclusion about it.  So he is very INSPIRATIONAL.  Like others who know him, I make my own conclusions:

- Old age is not a curse, something to fear, if we prepare for it in advance.

- Old people don't necessarily feel "old", and we can become happier the older we get.

- For seniors, health comes to the forefront, and it is also what we should care the most all our life.  This means to be smart and not fall into unhealthy vices, habits, and have the discipline to come out of them at the earliest if we already have bad habits.

- Any healthy habits, as exaggerated as they might seem, stop being a hardship as we get used to them.  They even become a source of satisfaction (like being frugal, eating well, exercising...)

- To have sufficient money to live well and discipline to live within one's means can reduce one's stress in old age to nearly zero.

- Biological age can be kept much, much lower than calendar age as defined by the average of the population

- There is no need to drop vanity in old age.  New forms of vanity open up: "He is much younger than me, yet he looks much older".  This gives great satisfaction.

- Sex can be kept alive up to our last breath.

This list is not so much a "punch line" but a conclusion based on a real case.

It can be summed up as:  old age can be as good or better than the rest of life, if one takes the steps to make it like that.

Edited by Steve5380

18 hours ago, Guest So what said:

stwvw5380, why are you telling us this boring story! I kept reading to wait for the punch line n nothing till the end!

Because he is old and senile, and he lost the plot before he got to the end of the story.

18 hours ago, Guest So what said:

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Because he is old and senile, and he lost the plot before he got to the end of the story.

.... and there's the punchline.

9 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I start off as meat eater but remove red meat 7 years ago due to want a better health and remove all meat a few years ago due to love of animals. My muscle mass dont seem to be reduce but my health increases and also slim down made my muscles being seen easier but i never had those extremely big muscles as i never put effort on gymming.

health, yes many guys go into health... but love for animals, u must b very rare!  :)  u inspire me!

I used to think of going vegan but afraid I will lose my muscle mass.

You must be old and senile expecting an "end of the story".

This "end of the story" may be 27 years in the future.

My friend most probably will make it to 100 years old.

By then you will be ten feet under the ground, seeing the grass grow from below.

.... and there's the punchline.

I hope my punchline long list didn't cause you damage.

Because you are such a ruin of a person.

If you were younger, you could take some advice from my friend...

They say "better late than never",  but you may be too close to never.

On 10/17/2016 at 9:53 AM, yoyo74 said:

Very good.  Red meat is not essential for having big muscles.  It is wise for seniors to give up on meats while retaining the dairy products.  No need to kill animals.  Proteins from milk and eggs are some of the best.

• 1 month later...

Yes, agree with Lonerr, no matter how smart or healthy you are, one fine day you will succumb to frail health. You will not be able to manage and care for yourself. Good for you if you have honest good hearted relatives etc, to look after you. Better make preparations for your own well being should the unthinkable arrive.

As for gay support system advocated by Lonerr, don't think its possible.  We still have Law 377a which makes any meaningful gay co-operation far-fetched. This government is suspicious of any gay.

10 hours ago, Lonerr said:

Yes aging is rough.   Most young men never want to think about it, much less prepare their mindsets.  I, however, was slowly preparing myself, but  still never got used to the changes.    On some level, it sort of feels like you are being demolished, and must submit to the unrelenting barrage of small and big set-backs whether you like it or not.  Of course anti-aging measures can make  the aging process more gradual, but brutal truth is that we all end up succumbing. 

Older gay men, in my view, (generally speaking) do not have strong support systems such that the potential for ending up alone and lonely is fairly high.   Maybe we need to support one another more, and stop investing so much of our limited energies in the  quest for a companion.  These are just  thoughts. Agree or disagree if you will.

Aging is natural.

The thinking about aging is not natural for young people. There is plenty of time throughout life to prepare for aging.

All young people need to do here is to live as healthy as possible from day one.

I have been observing people who age graciously.

They know about the natural decline and are fine with it.

At the time of retirement, when they give up their professional lives, they accept this and even enjoy the lack of obligations.

They predict the physical decline and learn to adapt to it.

They trade the living with full faculties for the satisfaction of having lived for so long.

Aging is a truth, but it does not need to be a "brutal" truth.

6 hours ago, RichDaddy said:

As for gay support system advocated by Lonerr, don't think its possible.  We still have Law 377a which makes any meaningful gay co-operation far-fetched. This government is suspicious of any gay.

I don't know what your interpretation of 377A is, but I think it only deals with the subject of sex.

So 377A should not get in the way of any gay support system.  Especially for the elderly.

Legalization of same-sex marriage is not so far away.

I fully understand what aging is about :(

While I'm in the nsf, my friends , both girls and guys, told me I looked dashing. That was until I'm in my late 20s.. I do get compliment from ladies telling me I don't look my age at all but it just doesn't sum up well in my books.

Now I'm in the mid 30s, and kinda regret not partying hard enough to lose my virginity. Few years back, some guy sitting at the bar counter offered me drinks and although he's my cup of tea, I was too shy to accept his drinks. I wonder will I still get that now :( I never stepped into a sauna before or participated in an orgy as it seems wrong.

However, my bf still loves me a lot but I feel less secured than my younger, confident self as he's much younger than me. My face has shown some signs of aging and bod is less muscular/defined. Am I missing a lot during my youthful times? :(

老饼已到达一种“更年期”的阶段。

你说我怕老吗? 我当然怕老。。。但不是变老, 变丑而是变了不良于行的恐惧。

人嘛-总是要人疼,有人爱, 有人关心的。。

而且 同志圈都是比较喜欢外貌顺眼的。。所以人可以老但不能太邋遢。

I have certainly reached that "menopausal" period in my life.

Do I fear getting old? Yes of course but for the fear of becoming a liability.

I am as human as it can be - always in constant need to be loved and cared.

The gay circle is superficial and looks are important.

I can be old but dressing up appropriate is a must.

Like I mentioned in fashion trends earlier, keep up with the style but keep it simple and neat.

And no cargo pants for me (and my short legs)!

35 minutes ago, abang said:

老饼已到达一种“更年期”的阶段。

你说我怕老吗? 我当然怕老。。。但不是变老, 变丑而是变了不良于行的恐惧。

人嘛-总是要人疼,有人爱, 有人关心的。。

而且 同志圈都是比较喜欢外貌顺眼的。。所以人可以老但不能太邋遢。

I have certainly reached that "menopausal" period in my life.

Do I fear getting old? Yes of course but for the fear of becoming a liability.

I am as human as it can be - always in constant need to be loved and cared.

The gay circle is superficial and looks are important.

I can be old but dressing up appropriate is a must.

Like I mentioned in fashion trends earlier, keep up with the style but keep it simple and neat.

And no cargo pants for me (and my short legs)!

看你个样,廷象苏勇康一下。一下尔已哦。

14 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

While I'm in the nsf, my friends , both girls and guys, told me I looked dashing. That was until I'm in my late 20s.. I do get compliment from ladies telling me I don't look my age at all but it just doesn't sum up well in my books.

Now I'm in the mid 30s, and kinda regret not partying hard enough to lose my virginity. Few years back, some guy sitting at the bar counter offered me drinks and although he's my cup of tea, I was too shy to accept his drinks. I wonder will I still get that now :( I never stepped into a sauna before or participated in an orgy as it seems wrong.

However, my bf still loves me a lot but I feel less secured than my younger, confident self as he's much younger than me. My face has shown some signs of aging and bod is less muscular/defined. Am I missing a lot during my youthful times? :(

You don't miss anything you don't think you missed. It's all in your head.  Contrary to past suffering, past pleasures leave practically no traces. 

It would be worse if you had filled your youth with easy partying and sex, and now this has declined. And 35 is not an age to start losing muscularity.  If you put some effort into being fit, then at 35 you should be more muscular than at 25.  And with some more maturity, at 35 you can avoid the stupidities a younger guy does when partying and having sex.

Guest Never mind abt old lah

Why worry about Aging? Just follow the natural flows.... as you grow older, do the things you like more and the get angry less. Do more exercise more regularly to keep healthy and eat more fruits and vegetable and less meat. When you have a healthy body and mind, you will naturally feel better. I try my best to do above and now as I approach 60, I still have sex 3-4 times a week though I find that I lose my hardness more easily..... my boy Friend is younger and more hungry in sex and he loves sucking my cock whenever he gets the chance , and lucky he is an excellent sucker so he keeps my cock really hard throughout the whole sucking process until I cum! 

So you see, Aging is not that frightening as Long as you manage it well...

On 11/27/2016 at 11:12 AM, Guest :-( said:

My feelings somewhat reflect yours. I had a few opportunities, chased by some guys but did not pursue as I felt shy insecure about what action to take. Luckily, I had a revelation when I was late 20s, and now actively pursue whatever I want, within safety limits. My partner is also encouraging, and we take care of each other while embarking on our life together, to be fitter, healthier, more sexually fulfilled. He is 12 yrs older than me, but looks young. And I am early 30s, look young too.

It is never too late, but since you have a partner, it is best to share your thoughts with him, to be fair. If he is the right person, he will be kind and open, and tell you that he loves you for more than your looks. It is a partnership, not a one-side relationship. You guys will have to build each other up, through good times and bad. 

You might regret now, but there are older guys 50s or 60s who will do anything to be in their 30s again. So don't waste time feeling regret or insecure, take full advantage of the youth and time you do have, and shape up, trim up and have your best life, bro! 

You can do it, jiayou!

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Mature Bod
1 hour ago, puppyfart said:

Some matured dudes are hawt though.

Of coz, u can't compete based on physical attributes

No matter how much u gym, go under the knife, u can never compete with a 20yo dude.

Focus on what you have instead, like your sensibility, your stability, which can be sexier than any six-pack or a yandao face

Just sayin

I think in general, many 30s and even 40s guys have better bod than a 20yo dude.  Most guys their age don't care about their bod and spent most of their time playing computer games and studies.  

Guest Teatree

Not 40s, 50s or 60s.  Think in term of how you can cope in your 70s and above, then you really understand the meaning of aging.  

Do you need someone to feed you, to bathe you, to walk you?  Can you see, listen and talk normally?  Can you still remember where you stay, your mobile number, your ATM pin Number? 

Can you even open the door if there is an emergency?   Lastly, when you leave this world, will there be a funeral arrange and someone to throw your ashes into the Sea? 

13 minutes ago, Guest Teatree said:

Not 40s, 50s or 60s.  Think in term of how you can cope in your 70s and above, then you really understand the meaning of aging.  

Do you need someone to feed you, to bathe you, to walk you?  Can you see, listen and talk normally?  Can you still remember where you stay, your mobile number, your ATM pin Number? 

Can you even open the door if there is an emergency?   Lastly, when you leave this world, will there be a funeral arrange and someone to throw your ashes into the Sea? 

Well, for this, exactly what a few people are already saying. Save enough money for assisted living, or really take care of yourself so you are still healthy in 70s and 80s.

However, this is only in a perfect world, because realistically, even if you have partner, he might not be around anymore. Even if you have money, pay for nurse/maid, they might still mistreat you. Elderly home also can get abused, I have seen cases. Even stay with relatives also can get abused, because not everyone has the patience to take care of elderly. 

Best is to take care of yourself now, and gain strength from being alone first. Being alone does not always mean being lonely, guys. And I know plenty of able bodied people (male and female) still active, able to walk around in their 70s. Health really is wealth. If you have financial capability, start looking into life policies, hospital plans. These are the structures you set up yourself, that will take care of you when in worst case scenario, you are alone. 

The worst thing is that you do not want to be alive on a "technicality". Meaning, only technically alive, but hook up to machines, or heavily dependent on meds, or in severe pain, or bed ridden. It's not about being alive or aging, but the QUALITY of the life you are living. And this is something we must nurture and cultivate now, when we are still young and able to.

I am an old soul, I find myself closer to my older friends, grandparents-age. I see them suffer, it really reminds me to try and put into place what measures I can to serve as my own safety net. 

There is nobody you can depend on to take care of you but yourself. Harsh but its the truth..

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I envy those who have a partner at old age.

I was jilted by mine years ago because he went to get married from family pressures.

Now that I'm near 60yo then start looking for a new partner, it's full of pitfalls.

1. Those good ones of my calibre are already taken.

2. Okay, I lowered my expectations but still most are looking for nsa. 

3. I went back to heavy drinking again to drown my sadness. It helps a lot, sometimes  it is good to be less sober and don't be so serious.

4. I realised that I became target for gold diggers looking for sugar daddy. They are usually young guys who say they like uncles. But I'm actually quite poor. They chase after me like bees after honey.

I confess that I fell for one of them. After we were in a relationship for 6 months, he found that I'm really poor and he dumped me.

5. After being dumped twice, I lost faith in chances for a good relationship. I thought I have the good looks and fit body, I could easily get a good guy. Unfortunately, all I attracted are those looking for sex or those looking for sugar daddy.

Now I expend my time and energy on fitness exercises, drinking and other activities. Then I discovered the gay apps and tried my luck. So far, it's all a waste of time. It's all "hi daddy", "what are you looking for?", "can we have sex",.... They waste my time, I waste their time back.

6. I'm not afraid of being old and incapacitated because I'm fit and healthy. My biggest weapon is actually yoga. Many old folks have difficulty walking because their joints are worn out or stiff or arthritic. I too have joint pains and cannot escape the cruelty of old age. But yoga helped me to stretch my joints and pull my muscles to keep them supple and strong. I walk with spring in my steps with confidence. I've never been sick for many many years now. Even when I get a cold, I'll recover without medication. I also take good care of my skin and body. Even 80yo uncle wanted to touch my hand and asked me how I look so young.

Now that I'm alone, I must take good care of my health and not be lazy. That's the only way to survive.  I look at those old men at those HDB void decks, they are also around my age and they sit there idly for the whole day, no wonder they are so old and feeble.

Here's a video of a 60yo guy....

Here's a video of a 70yo fit guy

To me age is really just a number. It is all in the mind. And lastly you decide how you wanna age... be as fit and mobile like the 2 gentleman above. Or a weakly 60/70yo men that is weak and immobile that need assistance to walk. It all begin with your own mindset and the actions that you take today.

Am here for sincere friends... 

Aging is only scary if you are strike with some health issue which sometimes beyond your control. Many times even eating healthy and exercise regularly doesn't mean you would not have health issue.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Facts & Signs of Aging + How to cope with Aging + Aging Gracefully (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.