Male HQ

[ B W ] 8Ighth Anniversary Party 2013 << Successfully Executed By Bw Committee Members >>

Bern

Guest 天堂眼泪

That said, maybe you could make prior arrangement with the committee member about your special food requirement, so that they could look into it. Hopefully, for the next event, there would be some food for you which you can eat. Because it is rather hard to please everyone's food pallet, so I am sure that is why they chose a more generic option which caters to the mass.

天堂眼泪 -  yes I think that's something we missed out last night, forgotten that its 十五. On our next party, we will place that in mind on getting the dietary restrictions from the participants

19604021915263b18ad3638.jpg

Guest 天堂眼泪

OM to the G... am I the only person that missed out the package in the white tights? Damn why no one point to me one...

Cos you are busy presenting, and he stole your show without your realisation...

来者必定会出现比明星更像明星的帅哥惊动整个会场,

10600425695263b42cf00bc.jpg

Believe me, he realised what was going on after reading the posts. 

I am pleased to have been offered the opportunity to participate in Blowing Wind's anniversary party, and I hope that my impromptu presentation served the group well.

Remember to never go to war without your battle kits and that testing does not have to be intimidating with our anonymous testing in 4 easy steps.

Now for some additional information, our anonymous test site operates during the following timings,

• Tues - 18:30hr to 20:15hr;
  • Wed - 18:30hr to 20:15hr;
  • Sat - 13:30hr to 15:15hr.

The schedule for our Mobile Testing Service is shown on our website. Please do not hesitate to contact me here or call 6254 0212 for any inquiries or requests.

I would definitely love to hear some suggestions regarding improvements that I can make. All in all I really had a blast last night! :thumb:  

1381614_350790951723064_184662149_n.jpg

On a personal note, is anyone gonna use the gift certificates (in door gift pack)? Do ask me along :D

Edited by oralb
Avy: I edited the paragraphs for easy reading

Glad to hear that the Guests enjoyed the party.

Thank you Abang and 天堂眼泪 for the feedbacks.

We will take it into consideration and pass it to the next year's OC and make the next party an even bigger success.

During registration, other than being mesmerized by many participants, I am particularly thankful for Bacon and Hawk for taking time to chat with me and Bern. (As I was mostly outside and was unable to interact with the participants more)

Also, to the Participant(sorry, was too busy) who bought 2 bottles of green tea for us. The gesture was deeply appreciated.

Once again, thank you Mods, OC and all participants for making the party a success. (and also graciously overlook, providing great advices on our shortcomings)

PS: Minions is just an account used for BW party and will be deactivated after the party, so will the email anni2013bw@gmail.com

Regards,

Minions, aka luke84

Final post on BW

Signing out

Thanks oralb for the welcome!

Minions I had a great time chatting with you and Bern. Too bad I had to leave as it was getting late! You both did a good job organising the party.

For those who didn't / couldn't attend, try to make it next year. You'll have a great time.

And now the big question : was there an orgy after we left? :-)

Edited by bacon

Haha forgot to P.S: only have chatting, drinking and nail polishing orgy after party. And that was till 3am before we left. And I m still clueless who is that bulging presenter everyone is eyeing.

Hey!! LOL no nail polish was involved ok! Haha just some healthy cleaning of the dead skin on people's hands~

The Working Committee, undoubtedly, had done a VERY good job.

Looking at many positive posts here, and in anticipation for more BW Anniversary Party in future, I have a question:

--  What is the ONE thing you hope (based on this year's event) improved?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Glad to hear that the Guests enjoyed the party.

Thank you Abang and 天堂眼泪 for the feedbacks.

We will take it into consideration and pass it to the next year's OC and make the next party an even bigger success.

During registration, other than being mesmerized by many participants, I am particularly thankful for Bacon and Hawk for taking time to chat with me and Bern. (As I was mostly outside and was unable to interact with the participants more)

Also, to the Participant(sorry, was too busy) who bought 2 bottles of green tea for us. The gesture was deeply appreciated.

Once again, thank you Mods, OC and all participants for making the party a success. (and also graciously overlook, providing great advices on our shortcomings)

PS: Minions is just an account used for BW party and will be deactivated after the party, so will the email anni2013bw@gmail.com

Regards,

Minions, aka luke84

Final post on BW

Signing out

The green tea was really a pleasant surprise...I'm touched by his kind thought and gesture... Thanks CK (if I can recall correctly)

Haha, no 'Missed Connection' from this event?

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

I've started a Missed Connect in the Members folder for those of you whom had wanted to get to know each other or to link up or.....

As you know, the house rule is No Ads in the Main Forum.

I don't want to be seen practicing double standard and being suan by guest for allowing ads on Main forum.

Please go here to the Members folder to interact. http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=44687

Thank you for your under-standing!!

Ultimately, this party would not have materialized without the contributions of our kind sponsors, do patronize them if you can:

Cheers,

Bern

haha... that is nothing to patronize me haha... am just happy to be able to contribute/support the party in the little way that I can. I really wish that I can join the party but sadly due to commitment on Sun morning that I can't join you guys at the party. Look forward to the next party and to support it. Cheers!. 

Am here for sincere friends... 

Nearly forgot... thanks to TYRtan for sacrificing his cloth so that we aren't wet !

Specifically the one place at the toilet entrance, if you are wondering.

passby, i tot we are supposed to get wet since we have a big grass field? how come no super soaker game..... i think most will -----> tag01. hahha

Guest alispenn

Extra thanks to Minion for putting up with me.

Larry, do be conscientious of the turf next time.

Better not provide keep baggage service, potential for misunderstanding.

Slippery hazard from condensation and arrangement of buffet table for swift distribution need to be noted.

Preoccupied with means to go home, I apologized for any lapse of protocol on my part.

Great job guys. Just curious, how does HendryTan, Ikutube, and Bern look like?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Got any pics of the party to post.

It has been a No-No thing from day one that photos and/or videos aren't allowed during our Party/Gathering. It is our way of protecting the privacy of our Members.

So tracing the conversation these are the people who attended the party.Who else attended?

azimuth, Larry, 天堂眼泪, robin, SPRITE32, passby, GachiMuchi, steoh, Bern, Discreetly, Keough-Kenrik, angel_dust, abang, SuperSentai, hggave, bacon, Blacque, HydroNaut, TYRtan, Jrjoez,

hitchcube, oralb, victorp, Avy, Luke84, Alyvian, bibi88, what's my name.

Not bad that so many people say good things,must be a real blast!

So tracing the conversation these are the people who attended the party.Who else attended?

azimuth,Larry,天堂眼泪,robin,SPRITE32,passby,GachiMuchi,steoh,Bern,Discreetly,

Keough-Kenrik,angel_dust,abang,SuperSentai,hggave,bacon,Blacque,HydroNaut,TYRtan,Jrjoez,

hitchcube,oralb,victorp,Avy,Luke84,Alyvian,bibi88,whatsmyname

Sometimes, saying is not the same as having the physical presence to the real thing. Maybe make yourself available on the next anniversary lor. ^_^

Sometimes, saying is not the same as having the physical presence to the real thing. Maybe make yourself available on the next anniversary lor. ^_^

Totally agree, one has to be there in order to personally experience the atmosphere and the people whom are present there as well..  ;)

Looking at the good response by those who attended, I am sure the young committee who organised it would be very encouraged to organise another event. Which I hope is soon.

It seems that those who attended made fast friends at the party provided that they don't leave too early. Hopefully, it will encourage others to join next event.

Indeed the event which the organizing committee had arranged was a success and an enjoyable one.. I certainly hope that they will organize another event upcoming soon! 

Yes, we stayed back and had a nice chatting session with those who are stayed back as well.. Personally, I also do encourage others who were not present on last Saturday for the party, to turn up for future events! :D

Hopefully, with this year's come-back success, the BW Anniversary Party should be somewhere in May or June.  Technically, (if I recall it right), the original Mods (HT, Lungker and Oralb) formalized migration to a forum site and took the helm somewhere in late May and it would only be 'right' should the occasion falls during the same period every year.

Our past BW Anniversary Party had always been in the first half of the year.  The events fluctuated cos they depended whether the Mods had available time to organize such a big event.  Haha, do remember, our Mods are mostly working people!

Now that we have willing organizing working committee, certainly the Mods look forward for their continued support to plan for our future Anniversary Party.

LOL, now sit back OB and GM!  And, Bern, you hear here?

Nearly forgot... thanks to TYRtan for sacrificing his cloth so that we aren't wet !

Specifically the one place at the toilet entrance, if you are wondering.

huh, this also thank me? and it wasnt meant for the toilet entrance, supposingly use for table cloth.  hahah.

Hopefully, with this year's come-back success, the BW Anniversary Party should be somewhere in May or June.  Technically, (if I recall it right), the original Mods (HT, Lungker and Oralb) formalized migration to a forum site and took the helm somewhere in late May and it would only be 'right' should the occasion falls during the same period every year.

Our past BW Anniversary Party had always been in the first half of the year.  The events fluctuated cos they depended whether the Mods had available time to organize such a big event.  Haha, do remember, our Mods are mostly working people!

Now that we have willing organizing working committee, certainly the Mods look forward for their continued support to plan for our future Anniversary Party.

LOL, now sit back OB and GM!  And, Bern, you hear here?

backstab.jpg

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

backstab.jpg

Awww .. Lol!!!  Waggot backstab!

Still, you made it all good, Bern! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Slippery hazard from condensation and arrangement of buffet table for swift distribution need to be noted.

Preoccupied with means to go home, I apologized for any lapse of protocol on my part.

You are welcome alispenn.

and points will be noted by BERN :P

backstab.jpg

Jia you!! You can do it!

I actually wanted the committee to consider wet underwear / swimwear contest. hehehe..

Haha too bad no more big splash, else we can have foam party too, with water games to form teams to compete. Best swimwear, bod, best smile, best personality contest. Or vote who u like in the crowd, the top three guy with the most votes get to win prize.

Guest 天堂眼泪

I almost did not make it to the party too. But they were very nice and texted me to come. Lucky I did coz I won one of the lucky draw prizes haha. But overall I enjoyed it :)

ooi...they texted you but they never texted me. 
ooi...you almost did not make it but I was the last one made it (9pm plus). 
ooi...you won yourself a prize but I am not as lucky as you. 

Guest 天堂眼泪
Sometimes, I enjoy reading this thread. 

During lucky draw. I felt something not right and I found out that they didn't drop my number for the draw. Wah lau eh... :(

And then, Minions2013 quickly passed his number ('54'= 吾死 = 我死) to me. 

Guest 天堂眼泪

azimuth, Larry, 天堂眼泪, robin, SPRITE32, passby, GachiMuchi, steoh, Bern, Discreetly, Keough-Kenrik, angel_dust, abang, SuperSentai, hggave, bacon, Blacque, HydroNaut, TYRtan, Jrjoez,

hitchcube, oralb, victorp, Avy, Luke84, Alyvian, bibi88, what's my name.

Uh-oh, kenna marked in the forum.

I come to this forum once in a blue moon and it was my first time attended BW party.

Seriously, I myself don't know who is who. I chatted with only a few (Less than 5 people. Less than a min conversation) and that's about it. After lucky draw, keluar baris balik tidur liao. 

Haha too bad no more big splash, else we can have foam party too, with water games to form teams to compete. Best swimwear, bod, best smile, best personality contest. Or vote who u like in the crowd, the top three guy with the most votes get to win prize.

Wow.. nice idea.....if next party has water games like TYRtan mentioned, I guess it must start earlier... and must bring spare shirt to change...

Guest 天堂眼泪

I actually wanted the committee to consider wet underwear / swimwear contest. hehehe..

1061148406526529ef8439a.jpg

Oor Mee Tor Hoot 

阿弥陀佛 善哉、善哉!

There are better and healthy activities to do.  :oops: 

Uh-oh, kenna marked in the forum.

I come to this forum once in a

blue moon and it was my first time attended BW party.

Seriously, I myself don't know who is who. I chatted with only a few (Less than 5 people. Less than a min conversation) and that's about it. After lucky draw, keluar baris balik tidur liao. 

Your tights are so white and crystal clear that I have my eyes set on you when you just came and while eating that dessert from the container too.. haha!! :P

ooi...they texted you but they never texted me. 
ooi...you almost did not make it but I was the last one made it (9pm plus). 
ooi...you won yourself a prize but I am not as lucky as you. 

Haha Ooi, i texted you hor, 

cos in my status you are under registered ma.

During lucky draw. I felt something not right and I found out that they didn't drop my number for the draw. Wah lau eh... :(

yah, really sorry about that. but my number was inside the lucky draw box all along:) so no worries about the fairness.

54- is 无私, showing how selfless you are in sharing :) , love the white tights

Edited by luke84

I have to disagree... the baggage service was practical. A lot of us left our bags there. Hope that the OC will keep providing this at the next event. 

Indeed the event which the organizing committee had arranged was a success and an enjoyable one.. I certainly hope that they will organize another event upcoming soon! 

Yes, we stayed back and had a nice chatting session with those who are stayed back as well.. Personally, I also do encourage others who were not present on last Saturday for the party, to turn up for future events! :D

They must be tired from organising the party. Let them rest a bit first! haha. They were already at the chalet the night before to clean up and hang the decorations.

Henry and Iku not around. Bern is petite and modest and cute...

and also sincere, down-to-earth and friendly. All the best qualities you can find in a person.

Sorry, I failed to understand this remark.

Do I know you or there was another Larry in the crowd. Throughout the whole evening, I talked to only 5 persons (G-M, Bern, Oralb, Abang & one gentleman during the number searching game), that's about all, so wasn't sure whose turf you were talking about (anyone of the five above)?

Regards,

I think he meant the turf outside (you told us about the Orchard incident)

Knowing how reticent the members are, you'd probably need to provide really attractive prizes to lure them to join  :D

Wow.. nice idea.....if next party has water games like TYRtan mentioned, I guess it must start earlier... and must bring spare shirt to change...

Just strip off your top :) then you don't have to worry about getting it wet

oh so u r the one in tights. but still didnt get to see it......

Knowing how reticent the members are, you'd probably need to provide really attractive prizes to lure them to join  :D

Just strip off your top :) then you don't have to worry about getting it wet

Honestly speaking, I know there are lots of guys who are expecting more, but being Singaporeans, they still not familiar with each other, many would want to be more wild but afraid and shy of what other may say. I am sure, if they are more relax, you don't hv to prompt them they will be game enough to play along with the wet underwear or T-shirt.

Of course we will need guys like Tyrtan, Passby, 天堂眼泪, Victorp & Bacon to get the ball rolling.

I am sure, everyone would eye on :

Bacon's chest and abs,

天堂眼泪's extra large package,

Victorp's thights,

Tyrtan's bod and

Passby's harem of slaves.

• Guest locked this topic