Male HQ

[ B W ] 8Ighth Anniversary Party 2013 << Successfully Executed By Bw Committee Members >>

Bern

OM to the G, you have seen Bern's head??? when? when giving him head? :P

Sssh..... not so loud... Anyone linked to me is scandalous, didn't you realize ?

Otherwise, how can you get me onto the committee ? ;-)

Edited by passby

Guest 天堂眼泪

Maybe is too late to suggest, really hope we can have a BW's Hallowin party.

No link LOL. I have to say this very honestly, I don't know how to put camo =x HAHA. Anyway, what venue are we looking at and when? Halloween is like next thurs already.

Halloween celebration too late.

Christmas Day celebration is a good ideal.  ;) 

Why not alternate season celebration? Next year, then plan for Halloween. Year after next, for Christmas celebration. 

I almost did not make it to the party too. But they were very nice and texted me to come. Lucky I did coz I won one of the lucky draw prizes haha. But overall I enjoyed it :)

we should play one of these days.....tennis.

Thanks for going to the main road to lead my cab in. I have a real difficulty locating the place....think the taxi driver all over Changi, ended up my cab fare was like nearly $36+ :(

I thought we gave directions to those that don't drive ?

there was a lean guy in dark colour tee GM called the organizer and thanked him in the living room,he is hot ! is that you passby ?

pm me if you are a member else sign up.

I wish...that's an ultimate boyfriend material Haha...

hmmm...

120px-Zoso.svg.png

No link LOL. I have to say this very honestly, I don't know how to put camo =x HAHA. Anyway, what venue are we looking at and when? Halloween is like next thurs already.

Oh...I can teach you IFC ( Individual Field Craft ) , camo-ing is easier than your makeup stuff.

No manpower how you wanna scramble a party ? Lol...

Edited by passby

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Thank you for remembering, mostly the mods are only volunteers while organizing such events take quite substantial time and effort. 

we have to ensure that the amount collected can be used to offset the cost incurred. 

Last year, a group of younger BWers has stepped up to organize the successful 8th anniversary. Should you be keen to help, let us know. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic