Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 10/24/2022 at 10:38 PM, sebastian1 said:

i didnt stay long at there...

the upstair is changing room, very easy to get fun there, but need to beware suddenly got ppl walk up..

Ya.. I went there few times before MCO. showered naked at the shower stall and one daring uncle came in. Also there were uncles who always staying upstairs sunbathing at the balcony or sitting at the sink. I think they are frequent visitors. I saw aa muscular daddy stroking his hard up-curved dick near the sink and I joined him. 

44 minutes ago, Paul88 said:

Ya.. I went there few times before MCO. showered naked at the shower stall and one daring uncle came in. Also there were uncles who always staying upstairs sunbathing at the balcony or sitting at the sink. I think they are frequent visitors. I saw aa muscular daddy stroking his hard up-curved dick near the sink and I joined him. 

so did you visit there again??

15 hours ago, sebastian1 said:

so did you visit there again??

no, ever since mco. when it was re-opened last year, the authority put up a notice on not allowing people to take shower in the shower stall. unsure how is it going now.. plan to go again one day

16 hours ago, Paul88 said:

yea there got some regular uncles there daily,(what I heard) they even spy you bathing if they spot you bath naked 

28 minutes ago, sebastian1 said:

when shower in cw, is it advisable to be fully naked and not closing the curtain???

Sure if you want someone suck your cock or fuck you anal.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 11/2/2022 at 10:43 PM, sebastian1 said:

when shower in cw, is it advisable to be fully naked and not closing the curtain???

You haven't explore there yet? You can shower naked either with the curtain opened or partially open. Soneone who's interested will peep or just enter and join you.  

24 minutes ago, Ming903 said:

how do you reject if you dont like the person who joins u?

Rarely possible, right?

You already offer "open invitation" so it's free for anyone to play with your anus or cock.

On 11/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, sexyspider said:

This BW massage sauna (now GFKL) telegram group now open to public to join for Free for 1 weeks in celebration of mamasan bday month 🥳🎉

Come n join now! 

Tele group link: https://t.me/+0Gs3GfC4GaA4YWE9

*Link expired 9 november 2022

Edited by littleboy9420
13 hours ago, And then said:

open curtains means open for business, does not mean open invitation!

Simple...since business (prostitution), just charge a fee for poking cock into your anus.   LOL LOL