Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

I was at CW today afternoon. One guy swimming in a green jjmalibu g-string, and one uncle swimming wearing Japanese swim brief, which only cradles the bottom of the butt. And there was one guy sunbathing in a tiny dark blue g-string. Regulars were missing.

BTW the anchor tenant for Malaysia's tallest next door to CW will be the Maybank HQ.

On 9/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, shadanasahasam said:

I was at CW today afternoon. One guy swimming in a green jjmalibu g-string, and one uncle swimming wearing Japanese swim brief, which only cradles the bottom of the butt. And there was one guy sunbathing in a tiny dark blue g-string. Regulars were missing.

BTW the anchor tenant for Malaysia's tallest next door to CW will be the Maybank HQ.

What do you  mean by Maybank HQ 

On 9/22/2022 at 11:04 PM, shadanasahasam said:

Gstring/thongs swimwear is allowed in swimming pools in Malaysia?! 🤨

On 10/20/2022 at 3:51 PM, littleboy9420 said:

hi guys, can anyone list out kl pool that you guys been ?

CW-most interesting, happening and featuring the best of men's swim fashion; g-string/thong is welcome. BTR, 3K Subang Jaya, NSC Bukit Jalil, Setiawangsa, Selayang, Tasik Selatan and Panasonic Shah Alam-boring, uneventful and forgettable. KJ-long dead. PJPalms' only attraction is still the guys who teach the kids to swim; the pool users have no swim fashion sense at all. DEAC-have not been. Have not visited club pools anywhere either.

Feedback on this topic welcomed.

16 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

CW-most interesting, happening and featuring the best of men's swim fashion; g-string/thong is welcome. BTR, 3K Subang Jaya, NSC Bukit Jalil, Setiawangsa, Selayang, Tasik Selatan and Panasonic Shah Alam-boring, uneventful and forgettable. KJ-long dead. PJPalms' only attraction is still the guys who teach the kids to swim; the pool users have no swim fashion sense at all. DEAC-have not been. Have not visited club pools anywhere either.

Want to add that you can totally forget about the pools at UiTM Shah Alam and UM.

On 10/22/2022 at 11:12 PM, shadanasahasam said:

wow i didnt know there are so many pools in klang valleys..

On 10/22/2022 at 11:12 PM, shadanasahasam said:

Edited by littleboy9420
On 10/26/2022 at 11:31 PM, TouchTouch said:

Didnt go to CW for some time but I got to say I am impressed with the roadworks outside, it is so accessible now. 

Also, the thing about BTR being open is that there are nice things to see, but it is just way too open for people to make a move.

Edited by littleboy9420
23 hours ago, TouchTouch said:

Didnt go to CW for some time but I got to say I am impressed with the roadworks outside, it is so accessible now. 

Also, the thing about BTR being open is that there are nice things to see, but it is just way too open for people to make a move.

What nice things to see at BTR?