Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

13 hours ago, And then said:

open curtains means open for business, does not mean open invitation!

Simple...since business (prostitution), just charge a fee for poking cock into your anus.   LOL LOL 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

No rain today so went to CW in the afternoon. Very few around, and as usual even regulars were missing. The sun did not last long though. One fit guy wearing black speedo surprised me; I thought he was going to sunbathe, but instead he performed yoga poses for about 45 minutes in that open area next to the garden! Have not seen him before. Will yoga at swimming pool become a trend is left to be seen. 

Went to check out the swimming pool and showers at The Club, Bukit Utama (Bandar Utama) on Mon (public holiday), 4pm-6pm. There's 2 or 3 eye-candies in the pool and in the opposite gym but no cruising action whatsoever. Including the toilet near the squash/tennis court. Has anybody successfully cruised there? It's all kids, families and straight guys.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

15 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Went to check out the swimming pool and showers at The Club, Bukit Utama (Bandar Utama) on Mon (public holiday), 4pm-6pm. There's 2 or 3 eye-candies in the pool and in the opposite gym but no cruising action whatsoever. Including the toilet near the squash/tennis court. Has anybody successfully cruised there? It's all kids, families and straight guys.

Mainly a family place. chin woo still the best

16 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Mainly a family place. chin woo still the best

Yes, I will go check out CW soon. I went to The Club, Bukit Utama only because I was in the Damansara area and don't live in KL. Wanted to check out if cruising exists at these fancy country clubs. 😄 Is CW still happening these days for Nov 2022?

1 hour ago, MT0601 said:

Yes, I will go check out CW soon. I went to The Club, Bukit Utama only because I was in the Damansara area and don't live in KL. Wanted to check out if cruising exists at these fancy country clubs. 😄 Is CW still happening these days for Nov 2022?

CW is happening regardless of the month. Lol

Water cut at my area today, so went to KJ to take shower after rain stopped around 6 p.m.

Yes, I have not been there for a long time, and yes, the place is dead. Not maintained properly at all. The 3 rows of shower cubicles, last one without water supply are still there. Not clean. Many shower taps are missing. Partitions are also dirty. A pipe is broken somewhere, water flowing freely all over the men's bathroom.

The only eye candy was a Malay bodybuilder wearing squarecut trunks.

MBPJ should privatise this facility like PJ Palms if it is not minded to make improvements. The entire men's bathroom needs to be demolished and redesigned before rebuilding.

20 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Can wear g-string at this club?

3 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Can wear g-string at this club?

Thanks for your field report on KJ Pool. Doesn't sound hygienically appetising anymore. For the Club, Bkt Utama, it's a family friendly kinda club so lots of kids and straights. But you can try your G-string and maybe report back! Lol. 

10 hours ago, edw said:

New member here. Keen to know what people here think. Sorry if this is out of place. I'm straight but an exhibitionist and I enjoy the lustful stares of all sexes. Been doing that quite a bit in the past. Would people be interested to just look or the expectation is more / not interested because it can't go further than that?

I can't speak for others but personally, I want to be able to participate and go further. I don't like the tease and can't have my cake. Haha. But voyeurs might disagree and are perfectly fine with watching you put on a show.

4 minutes ago, edw said:

I wouldn't wanna give people the wrong idea/expectation. the furthest i've went is to let someone jo while watching. but that was some time ago. it kinda started when all the shower we broken except for 1 that has no door

There is no rule in tat type of place 

A horny strong guy can grab you and push has cock into your mouth or anus(since you are naked n inviting) 

Those guys know that report to police is not a fair option if you are raped under those conditions.

Think smart

25 minutes ago, edw said:

I actually didn't realize the unspoken rule regarding open/lack of doors...etc until I read it here. i guess it doesn't matter what a person do or dont when a rapist wanted to rape someone (whatever gender or circumstances)

Mane ada unspoken rule at that type place.

When you "invite", others come in various style or format ..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi guys, I'm a new member here (just joined this forum recently). I have been reading some of your convos for many years, just once in a while and especially when I'm on the cruising mode. 

I used to visit Chin Woo in the past but not in the last 4 years...been there before there were curtains in the shower, very enjoyable to watch naked swimmers taking shower or jerking off, and whatever stuffs that happened upstairs 😸.. I really don't know how things are going right now but Chin Woo is quite a place

love, no hate 

13 hours ago, gay twink with specs said:

went to cw today, even though raining, very crusing in the evening, masturbated openly naked, many  older curious men watched and got lucky with young guy , handjob an older uncle and a young guy, fun times, will go cw again another day.

Niceee what time did u went there ? Lets schedule to go together haha

On 12/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, rayzzz said:

Hi guys, I'm a new member here (just joined this forum recently). I have been reading some of your convos for many years, just once in a while and especially when I'm on the cruising mode. 

I used to visit Chin Woo in the past but not in the last 4 years...been there before there were curtains in the shower, very enjoyable to watch naked swimmers taking shower or jerking off, and whatever stuffs that happened upstairs 😸.. I really don't know how things are going right now but Chin Woo is quite a place

I'm one of the people who shower naked there >.<