Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

2 minutes ago, pinkpenis said:

If I wear thong or gstring, how will the girls there take it? Normally what will be their reaction?

You better ask them😂😂😂

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

19 hours ago, pinkpenis said:

If my hard penis head stick out from my skimpy g string, will the guard say anything?

I think they've had their fair share of seeing hard dicks in skimpy swimwear.

*But* just be mindful of other pool patrons, eg children or teens or women whom seeing you with a pole, may think you're a sexual predator.

I've seen a few if not many in swim thongs and underwater heads and JO , lovely sight to behold - though it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

There used to be nude sunbathers buns side up, haven't had an opportunity to see any with poles side up. 

It's a privately owned pool, not a sex pool or a nudist pool.

On 5/3/2023 at 9:30 PM, aelwaien said:

*But* just be mindful of other pool patrons, eg children or teens or women whom seeing you with a pole, may think you're a sexual predator.

I've seen a few if not many in swim thongs and underwater heads and JO , lovely sight to behold - though it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

There used to be nude sunbathers buns side up, haven't had an opportunity to see any with poles side up. 

Edited by pinkpenis
3 hours ago, aelwaien said:

How irresponsible to JO in pool🤬🤬🤬

These ppl expect others to enjoy presence of their cum in the pool water🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by ToughGuy

23 hours ago, pinkpenis said:

How can you be very sure

In any swimming pool it is no surprise to see guys naked in the bathroom.

At the balcony CW hanging around naked, sunbathing naked, drying your naked body with/without towel , getting dressed/undressed at are things that happen every day.

On 5/4/2023 at 10:57 PM, shadanasahasam said:

At the balcony CW hanging around naked, sunbathing naked, drying your naked body with/without towel , getting dressed/undressed at are things that happen every day.

Edited by pinkpenis
14 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Balcony as in the changing room/shower room second floor? The one near to the sink?

48 minutes ago, Wulver42 said:

Tried to go swimming at the public pool at presint 6 in putrajaya, but since i havent gone there in a while, its now currently under renovations and only re opens near the start of july. Kinda feeling sad not being able to swim 😞

Swim or fun??💦💦💦💦🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, pinkpenis said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. Is it crowded in the morning at chin woo swimming pool? Any type of gstring or thong is allowed at chin woo? Can we walk around chin woo freely in thong or gstring and the guards won't mind?

Go n try it out...doubt you can get definite answer here.

Think you asked this before , right?

If Guards says No, then go n change into some thing more "decent".

1 hour ago, pinkpenis said:

Sorry for asking but some say at  chin woo you can wear gstring or thong & some even claim they swim in gstring & the guards allowed. I just wanna clarification & to make sure. But thanks for the info

Those who commented are not authority and you can't blame them if they have misled you 

31 minutes ago, pinkpenis said:

True.....well I don't see anything wrong we by inquiring for 2nd opinion

Surely 🤣

3 hours ago, pinkpenis said:

Sorry for asking but some say at  chin woo you can wear gstring or thong & some even claim they swim in gstring & the guards allowed. I just wanna clarification & to make sure. But thanks for the info

If it's your first time going there, just play it safe and get the lay of the land of what others are wearing and what reactions they get from the other patrons of the pool with your own eyes first. Then maybe the next time you go, you can try it yourself.

13 minutes ago, Wulver42 said:

If it's your first time going there, just play it safe and get the lay of the land of what others are wearing and what reactions they get from the other patrons of the pool with your own eyes first. Then maybe the next time you go, you can try it yourself.

Good suggestion & appreciate it. Thanks

37 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Omg so many questions fr 1 poster

Lol

Best to just go and assess yrself lah instead of asking this and that etc

Good luck 

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I have noticed is that any type of g-string/thong is ok @ CW.

Yes you can sunbathe, swim and walk around CW pool wearing g-string/thong.

Crowds difficult to say. Weekdays afternoon least crowd. 

Got swimming class on Monday and Friday afternoon, 

45 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

What I have noticed is that any type of g-string/thong is ok @ CW.

Yes you can sunbathe, swim and walk around CW pool wearing g-string/thong.

Crowds difficult to say. Weekdays afternoon least crowd. 

Got swimming class on Monday and Friday afternoon, 

Wow. So liberal. I remember many years ago can see ppl wear thongs in Sg beach. But society getting more conservative as we progress. If only I live in KL.. would love to visit such a pool.

On 5/6/2023 at 3:09 PM, pinkpenis said:

I did swim frequently at Chin Woo in the past (not so these days due to unpredictable weather and lack of free time). As for the swimming attire, swimmers are expected to wear tight swimming suit/trunk/brief etc. Not those loose one like the beach short etc. As for the g-string I'm not sure which category it fits in and whether its actually allowed or not. Based on my personal observation there were those who worn thong at the pool but the number is very small or it's rare to see them everyday dipping in the pool. I'd not suggest you to wear one if it's your first time swimming at CW. Better to take some time to observe the crowd and see what mostly wear first. 

love, no hate 

8 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Wow. So liberal. I remember many years ago can see ppl wear thongs in Sg beach. But society getting more conservative as we progress. If only I live in KL.. would love to visit such a pool.

I think KL public swim pool have rules saying not to wear those, just that no one care to read it. So, is up to the management to kick you out or bring you to police station. Hahahaha.... Only proper swim trunk and speedo allowed, if following the rules... LOL

On 5/3/2023 at 9:30 PM, aelwaien said:

Yup, and please think twice. Make sure you guys know what is the different between swimwear and underwear. Hahaha...

Public Swim pool is not a place for sex activity or showing off organs.  Even it is kinky but need careful. They have rights to kick you out or bring you to police station, now days easily capture picture and or video using mobile as evidences. 

Play safe and play carefully LOL

On 5/6/2023 at 5:07 PM, ToughGuy said:

Those who commented are not authority and you can't blame them if they have misled you 

What to do, Malaysia people like give wrong idea and info about legal / law & rules.

Not them get in trouble so they think they can simply advise wrongly LOL

MCMC have full access in all the posting and what website we browsing. Sure one day, those that thinking they do not hold any responsible to simply give wrong legal info.... Wait for police go over and knock your door... LOL

3 hours ago, rayzzz said:

I did swim frequently at Chin Woo in the past (not so these days due to unpredictable weather and lack of free time). As for the swimming attire, swimmers are expected to wear tight swimming suit/trunk/brief etc. Not those loose one like the beach short etc. As for the g-string I'm not sure which category it fits in and whether its actually allowed or not. Based on my personal observation there were those who worn thong at the pool but the number is very small or it's rare to see them everyday dipping in the pool. I'd not suggest you to wear one if it's your first time swimming at CW. Better to take some time to observe the crowd and see what mostly wear first. 

Yup, is better to see around first. Old story might unable to use now. Even if people get caught, they wont tell you also. Maybe you are the next victim in jail. Hahahaha

4 hours ago, rayzzz said:

Agree

Also, sunbathing wearing a G string or similar in a quiet corner, is very different to strutting around in it!

On 5/8/2023 at 3:21 PM, rayzzz said:

Edited by pinkpenis