Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

hey guys, just a friendly update, was at kelana jaya pool earlier today for the 2-5 session. there was one guy i can only assume to be a guard hiding in the last row stalls and suddenly opening the door, i guess trying to catch some of us doing our business... sad to report that although i came incredibly excited there was no fun today.

19 hours ago, Adam.vers said:

hey guys, just a friendly update, was at kelana jaya pool earlier today for the 2-5 session. there was one guy i can only assume to be a guard hiding in the last row stalls and suddenly opening the door, i guess trying to catch some of us doing our business... sad to report that although i came incredibly excited there was no fun today.

Did the 'guard' behave in a manner to indicate he is gonna catch us? 

3 hours ago, Amrltf said:

Anyone can provide body massage? Doesn’t have to be professional masseur. Just wanna feel my body oiled up and touched all over.

Pm me ur body pic

2 hours ago, Andrew1212 said:

Pm me ur body pic

Any of you guys are planning to have fun (light or heavy or any sort), I have this fantasy to watch u guys making out while i jerk off. Pls invite me and help me fullfilling this fantasy guys!

Guest ahwee123456
46 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Was wondering what they are renovating and is it done. But I went yesterday and they still renovating the two rows of shower. Left the last row open. Not many people go there anymore I guess

Which pool better for cruising now ?

On 5/7/2018 at 10:36 PM, Adam.vers said:

On 5/8/2018 at 4:10 AM, Andrew1212 said:

I had fun 3 times there. 4th time got caught. Guess we meet there but settle somewhere nearby.

Elaborate pls. 

3 hours ago, Ryantoy said:

Kelab Darul Ehsan, the toilet there is cruise heaven cause mostly people dont go there,

great place to have fun the only downside is the fee of the pool.

But once you apply for membership you're all good, i recommend you guys to check it out

Do people go there still? Or good old days?

Guest ahwee123456
5 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

Go to Chin Woo pool. You can wear what you want. I have seen 2 hotties just wearing thong for swimming and suntan in front of life guard. 

Chinese ?

Guest ahwee123456

Two of us will visit Kelana Jaya pool later around 6 pm, young and lean & mature and big dick...
Join us to fun inside pool, pull down your speedo as an indicator...hehe

1 hour ago, ahwee123456 said:

Two of us will visit Kelana Jaya pool later around 6 pm, young and lean & mature and big dick...
Join us to fun inside pool, pull down your speedo as an indicator...hehe

Careful. The guards there are strict. I kena tangkap before

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic