Planning to go this weekend.

Ā 

Any regular there can advice?Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, JY_Vers said:

Anyone going swimming later

I haven decide go putrajaya or btrĀ 

Let's meetĀ 

Thought you disappear and not replying whatsapp and message and PM? Hope to be Edge and Milk by you again in outdoor lor...

Ā 

sadly I got work and no transport to go with you.... else sure nice being edged milk by you at the pool since you a daring guy from last experienced played by you...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
6 hours ago, haja003 said:

Anyone is going to Chinwoo pool at 3pm today?

I was there. Saw 1 spectacle guy wanking off while showing. 1 young Chinese walking around naked up and down the 1st and 2nd floor. An elderly guy with small cockĀ roaming naked on the 2nd floor waiting for young prey. What a party.Ā 

Ā 

Met a fit mature uncle.Ā 

Ā 

Hi Peter, if you are here please message me.Ā 

2 hours ago, AllanKay said:

I was there. Saw 1 spectacle guy wanking off while showing. 1 young Chinese walking around naked up and down the 1st and 2nd floor. An elderly guy with small cockĀ roaming naked on the 2nd floor waiting for young prey. What a party.Ā 

Ā 

Met a fit mature uncle.Ā 

Ā 

Hi Peter, if you are here please message me.Ā 

Thanks all for coming by. Was nice to have you guys at the naked party. See you guys again.Ā 

I just have to share this xD

Ā 

So I've been following this forum for a while, and since I'm still having my vacation, I decided to go to Chin Woo to peek at the real scene of open baths and stuff.. Day 1, nothing much... a few uncles showering naked, some even finger their butthole (their back facing you, legs --- one on the floor while the other on the side wall to give you the full view of their saggy buttcrack... Not my thing..) So yeah, I decided to get into the swimming lesson while I'm here.. AFTER I've paid, the clerk revealed that what I paid for is for 4 days of lessons... I was like, fine.. I'll just stay nearby and dedicate the 4 days to just swimming then... so Day 2, day 3 went by, same as day 1, plus I was kinda tired from all the swimming, so I didn't bother to go upstairs to peek the action ground.. Tho day 3 was yesterday (Saturday) and I noticed a pretty good looking chinese guy (20-ish looking) with a pretty tight body wearing stroped red/black/white mini trunks. It looked really good on him.. I dunnu, maybe cuz I'm a complete virgin and as innocent as a sheep, I assumed he was straight cuz he was like those straight gym fan guys?

Ā 

Then day 4 today, nearing the end of my final class, I noticed the same guy again.. this time he was just floating around and not chatting with anyone, which even a virgin like me sensed that something isn't quite right (The hints I learned from the internet... xD) So yeah, It was a Sunday, so the pool were mostly filled with kids, so after the lesson, I decided to stay back (but dammit, I changed my clothes a bit too early..)Ā  So I hang around at the cafe and waited until the kids cleared off the pool, and the guy gets out of the pool.. Then when I followed him to the toilet like 15 min later, there was already action there... The guy was in a shower cubicle (curtain on.. but u can see 4 legs underneath) and another young pale guy with six pax standing with arms crossed right beside his curtain (not my type tho... I'm very picky, prolly why I'm still virgin q.q) --- too obvious already la, lucky all the kids already left the toilet.. so walk around for a while... and after like 10 min, I noticed the 6 pax guy dissapeared... Mind you the other shower cubicles are empty.. So my itchy self walked over to the cubicle and peek a bit... WHOA, I saw the back of the dude, the one I saw since yesterday (I think la... I see his back, got tight mini-trunk tanline, his face isn't facing me..) His tight butt facing me with the tanline... I cannot tahan, grope... My 1st ever butt groping (*_*) So tight and meaty.. what's more, 2 other guys are kneeling side-by-side.. I didn't dare to open the curtain too wide but what else can they be doing while kneeling right? So yeah, then one uncle came into the toilet and the hunk noticed the curtain was being peeked, so he pulled the curtain tighter away and I walked off also, pretending nothing happened (he didn't see the person groping his butt... Then again, maybe there's too many hands so he didn't keep track xD)

Ā 

Dear handsome guy with the red/black/white stripe, if you're here please PM me *_*

Ā 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic