Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

5 hours ago, awang_melaka said:

Never cruised at pools before so curious about few things

1. I doubt only the cruisers do the open door showers so how do you know that the the open door is an invitation as opposed to a straight showing off his body/couldn’t care less?

2. Is it normal/acceptable to make a long term arrangement after the encounter? Maybe meet at either party’s place or at the pool again next time. You’ve done it so obviously you like each other, it’s a hassle to hunt for new prey each time. Would love to turn the encounter into fuck buddy setup :P

3. When you finally find someone, do you intend to play right there and then or do you plan to take him home? I’d prefer to take it somewhere more comfortable and take our time but I’m worried it puts the other guy off because he only wants to do it there

Please do share any other tips/tricks I should know as first time pool cruiser.

Thanks for your help!

1. At KJ pool, every person who goes to the last row wants some action.  99% of the time.  There may be 1% chance that straight people go there to shower/change for the sake of showering and changing.  I also highly doubt straight guys would shower naked proudly and showing their junk to everyone to see.  I've gone to Chin Woo and KJ and notice that straight people who shower naked have no other intention but to shower.  Plus, they often hurry to cover up once done.  Hence, if a person is parading his naked bod (especially with a hard on), very sure is gay and is looking for fun.  But to be sure, just shower in the cubicle in front of/next to his and see where his eyes at.  

2. Yeah of course!  Hit me up if you are into it.  But lesser and lesser people cruise at swimming pool now.  Might as well meet up at home to have fun without any fear of getting caught.

3. There are guys who are just HUNGRY for action.  Once, i got into the shower next to a naked guy and he came in straight away and grab my dick.  We made out and he sucked me.  I came immediately and he drank every drop of cum I let out.  That was to me, the best BJ ever.  Drinking my juice and swallowing it...HOT!  Some guys take it slow, some just dive into it.

1 minute ago, awang_melaka said:

Oh god, please don’t. The last thing I want sticking to my body after coming out of a swimming pool is someone else’s semen

Hahaha... u will never feel or stick on your body also, coz it will go directly into the water filter inside the swimpool drain..... and 1ml semen in 100000L water... u never feel anything at all... hahahaa

23 hours ago, speedohard said:

Looks like they're building concrete benches between the toilet row and last row of showers at KJ pool.

Quite the open space and I believe the new layout no longer allow discreet cruising. Only the last row will offer

that now.

unnamed.jpg

Hahaha.. then go for public open play lor... let everyone see and watch...

u should go in naked seduce that worker in that photo... hahaha

17 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Hahaha.. then go for public open play lor... let everyone see and watch...

u should go in naked seduce that worker in that photo... hahaha

I would seduce the worker. Indonesian workers give better reaction than bangladeshi workers. Haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic