Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest ahwee123456
1 hour ago, Andrew1212 said:

Any shower room recent experience in kj pool?

Just back from there , I strip down my speedo inside the pool, I lure two guys who next to both of me. One very muscular with big tits another having "meh" soft dick. Hanky kinky for few minutes, that muscular lure me to shower room but I having hard-on can't get out fr the water. Another guy touching me but he didn't get hard (Boring)....

Later fingering a young guy thru understall, and let another lean guy hj me. Shot my load to another cubicle thru understand also, obviously my four days juice too much and make that guy shocked..... hahahaahah

*For a Chinese with two tone on thigh area and wearing red shirt after shower, please pm me, you are so delicious.

*Witness a Chinese play with a malay in first row of shower cubicle (almost everyone notice that) 4 foot inside.

What a kinky and wonderful day for me!

42 minutes ago, ahwee123456 said:

Just back from there , I strip down my speedo inside the pool, I lure two guys who next to both of me. One very muscular with big tits another having "meh" soft dick. Hanky kinky for few minutes, that muscular lure me to shower room but I having hard-on can't get out fr the water. Another guy touching me but he didn't get hard (Boring)....

Later fingering a young guy thru understall, and let another lean guy hj me. Shot my load to another cubicle thru understand also, obviously my four days juice too much and make that guy shocked..... hahahaahah

*For a Chinese with two tone on thigh area and wearing red shirt after shower, please pm me, you are so delicious.

*Witness a Chinese play with a malay in first row of shower cubicle (almost everyone notice that) 4 foot inside.

u strip down inside the pool? no security or other people?

6 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

How muscular. Like zeb atlas, or gauge, Matthew rush or mark Dalton or like mark Dylan? 

Guest ahwee123456
28 minutes ago, Andrew1212 said:

Waow... u got take his contact?  Arrange go again with him. I wan serve him with u

Got a old uncle keep surrounding me, hard to chat with that muscular guy

19 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

Lucky you...

8 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Usually if u do that at some Conner side, guard won't really see, except you too much funny action that get his attention. Or someone under the water see you and make report... hahaha

Hahaha, when i go swim in malaysia i will scan people buldge under water. Pretend like do breathing 

Guest ahwee123456
15 hours ago, safesex said:

Hahaha, when i go swim in malaysia i will scan people buldge under water. Pretend like do breathing 

This is what I am always do 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic