Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest funboy

nothing special or different with the twilight o-party versus the other ones. Just the time, i.e. late afternoon/evening, around sunset, hence the name twilight. so just see comments (several in this thread, do a search for "orgy") on any o-party to see what's happening.

Note that the o-parties all last only about an hour or hour and a half. So being there on time is quite important to make the most of it.

Thanks for your reply :-)

Guest Guest

Heard so much about Hero massage ,

can anyone share more about that place ,

seem like they have all the best men in bangkok ...with so many people talking about that place ,

how much is the cost of booking out a boy ?

thanks

Hi all, any idea what is the different big o party and bubble o party in r3?

the big o-party is on the top floor, whereas the bubble o-party is downstairs where the jacuzzi is (accessible directly from the locker room). haven't been to the bubble o-party, so don't know how that is

Hero seems to be really closed down. Only saw banana club. I walk up n down csnt find hero club

Hero is right down the bottom of Soi 11 where it branches off to both the right and left you have to go left and keep following that down to near the end, you'll end up walking past Fraser Suites and Q Bar and that's how you'll know your heading in the right direction. Much easier if you get one of those motor bike taxis at the start of Soi 11 and just tell him where you want to go, they all know Hero

has anyone stayed at babylon barracks before? think of staying there to try out.. but my concern is there's no en suite toilet, meaning if i need to relieve myself in the middle of the night, i need to go to the common ones? also anyone attended the foam party before? how is it?

Hero seems to be really closed down. Only saw banana club. I walk up n down csnt find hero club

you are already at the right soi if you saw banana club. just walk all the way toward the khlong. Hero is on the left near the end of the soi

Guest Guest

Haizz..I din walk further down anymore. Maybe next trip den hee hee. Had great time with all the bkk massage boys n gogo boys fun

You have line or wechat?

Sat late night. Around 10.30? Which agogo boy club is nice? What time is the sex show?

10:30 is not really "late" haha. I don"t think I will be free much before midnight.

as for the boy bars, there are so many in Soi twilight (off or Surawong Road), Their shows and show times differ, though. When I took some friends recently we found the boys in X-Size to be nicest. It seems the bars in Soi Twilight don't have real sex shows at the moment (only some big cock shows and some wanking, but no fucking), but we finally found one (with real fucking) at Screw Boys, which is in Soi Patpong 2 (as you go into Soi Patpong 2 from Surawong, it is after only about 30m on the left hand side; the only boy bar here, all other bars are girlie bars). Don't know their show times, though. We were htere quite late and they had a show at 1 am, but that was obvioulsy the last show of the night, don't know when the earlier ones are. Just go and ask :-)

Edited by bkkandy

Guest James

What are kinky and adventurous cruising places in Bangkok? I know Lumpini Park in the early morning, toilets in a mall near Hyatt hotel in Ratchaprasong and Thaniya Plaza in Silom.

We went castro yesterday. No shower show or sexy show yesterday. Went screw boys but was a disappointment because the fuxk show is only at 1am and we are there at 10. So we just saw a simple show at 11.15. Waiting an hour with no performance. So do not go early if u want to see the f show.

Tuesday got bubble o at r3. Haha

haha ok, I'm not up for that this time unfortunately

Any review on the prime masaage?

yes. In fact, that is one of my preferred legitimate massage parlours, reason being their trained staff. When I want a really good massage, I go there. The massages I've gotten there have ranged from "normal" good to outstanding, never a poor one. Just went last week and had a superb one, so asked for the name of the masseur and will book him specifically again.

As for "extras", some do it, some don't. this last one I mentioned didn"t, even covered me with a towel, and a temproary erection was ignored. So if extras are what you want, then it's probably not the right place. Though i'm not sure if I could have asked for it, which I never do though. Either they do it on their own initiative (which is easy to come up with if there is an erection) or they don't, then I leave it at that. 

That's very informative, andy! So there is a fixed tips to be give?

not really. They never had one, but just very recently introduced a minimum of 100, which is very small and obviously does not imply any extras (unlike in the gay ("men for men") massage parlors with the 1000 minimum)

I bet what you do is aroma massage right? Traditional massage is with clothes on right?

Correct on both :-) 

Although sometimes I do a tradiional, too, depending on what kind of muscle tensions I am to alleviate

Guest Sawadee

Dear guys, in December i'll come back in Bangkok. I would like to return at Arena SPA be cause i remember the massage, the face, the Body and the dick of Nu (this is the name of the masseur). The internet site of Arena doesn't run. Do You know Nu? How is IT possible to contact him?

Which Nu is this? What's the height and age roughly and look? There are quite a few floating around . I used to know one from silom spas but have not seen him since 2010

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.