Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

10000Bht for one night?

I think it should be for at least 5 nights!!!

And 10,000 Bht should pay for at least 30 entries to good saunas.  If in the saunas the success ratio is only 20%,  this means 6 good sexual experiences that should leave one more proud than having to pay a fortune to someone to get laid.

Hi All

Will be at the Le Meridien Surawong next Tuesday and all alone for 3 days. Happy to explore Boytown and a male massage for the first time. I heard the hotel is only 50m from Boytown,am I correct?

PM and we can meet for lunch too on Tuesday 23rd June. I heard my hotel has a nice pool and spa.

U r right, this hotel so awesome... Look of genius guy stay this hotel...

U should try their buffet dinner, varies of food n nice...

Room is chic.. Modern which I like most....

Regards Baytown just 5 mins walk distance, u also can try the Tawan Club which muscle go go boy... Hehe, also 5 min walk...

If u want try, there is one Chang massage opposite of hotel so nice and cheap... Done by female...

Try it out... Super cool hotel,,

Guest Rayzaray

hi - salty prawn -

Don't just read the post u must at least try to experience it. I think all messeurs treat their customer differently I.e same messeur provide diff svcs to his customers. Tht is the reason y we gv diff version of the messeur

As in waternest I got the best svc tht I didn't even expected. I did not choose my messeur but ask the person in charge to recommend n I'm happy with the chosen messeur n his svc.

My messeur is Ton n he is 25. I will not disclose wht we did cause it's not proper to post it here.

Btw r u in bkk? If u r jus try this spa u will enjoy. Hv a gd time thr. As for me I'll definite will come back

Guest Rayzaray

hi - salty prawn -

Don't just read the post u must at least try to experience it. I think all messeurs treat their customer differently I.e same messeur provide diff svcs to his customers. Tht is the reason y we gv diff version of the messeur

As in waternest I got the best svc tht I didn't even expected. I did not choose my messeur but ask the person in charge to recommend n I'm happy with the chosen messeur n his svc.

My messeur is Ton n he is 25. I will not disclose wht we did cause it's not proper to post it here.

Btw r u in bkk? If u r jus try this spa u will enjoy. Hv a gd time thr. As for me I'll definite will come back

Guest Guest

Hi there , 

just return from bangkok yesterday . 

saw some of the comment and realised that i might paid more than i should for the boys overnight ( 10000bts ).

but i really think it's quite okay , as i have him with me for 3 nights , 

and from the second night he was all might 24/7 , he took me to this place called singburi ,

for the big buddha , really nice place , 

after the trip we went for some shopping , than dinner and back to the hotel room for more fun the whole night , 

i pass him 20000 bts for the second and third night services , 

and he didn't ask for me ...so i really think he is okay , 

i have him totalt for 3 nights , 

the point is that he was totally what i was looking for ...tall , young , goodlooking , lean body and striaght ,

and it was money well spend ...

he can't be with me for the last 2 days , ( need to go back home town ) ,

so i spend the last 2 nights drinking alone , 

went to few bars ( staright ) on the last night  and found a very goodlooking waitier at champions bar at soi 11 ,

he speak good english , we had a good chat , 

but as i was a little high , i took the courage and ask if he's okay to spend the night with me in the hotel room , 

and i'll pay him 10000bts , and he agree , 

so i had another fun night with another boy on my last day in bangkok ....

i really didn't know that it;s so easy to get staight boys to spend the night with me in bangkok ...

think i will be back very soon ...

Guest Guest

Hi there ,

just return from bangkok yesterday .

saw some of the comment and realised that i might paid more than i should for the boys overnight ( 10000bts ).

but i really think it's quite okay , as i have him with me for 3 nights ,

and from the second night he was all might 24/7 , he took me to this place called singburi ,

for the big buddha , really nice place ,

after the trip we went for some shopping , than dinner and back to the hotel room for more fun the whole night ,

i pass him 20000 bts for the second and third night services ,

and he didn't ask for me ...so i really think he is okay ,

i have him totalt for 3 nights ,

the point is that he was totally what i was looking for ...tall , young , goodlooking , lean body and striaght ,

and it was money well spend ...

he can't be with me for the last 2 days , ( need to go back home town ) ,

so i spend the last 2 nights drinking alone ,

went to few bars ( staright ) on the last night and found a very goodlooking waitier at champions bar at soi 11 ,

he speak good english , we had a good chat ,

but as i was a little high , i took the courage and ask if he's okay to spend the night with me in the hotel room ,

and i'll pay him 10000bts , and he agree ,

so i had another fun night with another boy on my last day in bangkok ....

i really didn't know that it;s so easy to get staight boys to spend the night with me in bangkok ...

think i will be back very soon ...

money is obviously not a issue with u...well if u hv the cash to throw. .good for u...

You won't regret going there.

Suggest you go on Friday or Saturday 7pm onwards.

Why... I been there but nothing.. All uncles... Just few good looking guy but mostly are straight guy lol...

If been there for relax n massage should be alright... Don't expect too much as nothing or no where can happen...

Why... I been there but nothing.. All uncles... Just few good looking guy but mostly are straight guy lol...

If been there for relax n massage should be alright... Don't expect too much as nothing or no where can happen...

All uncles? Mostly straight guys? Your gaydar must be faulty lah haha.

I can confidently say >90% are gays.

And there are quite a number of young/fit boys during the 4 separate occasions I was there.

Guest On sen

And there are quite a number of young/fit boys during the 4 separate occasions I was there.

Did you manage to have some fun then ? And which part of the place if so .

Dr Bear massage has just reopened, visited it today with a friend.

Very decent deep massage and no hanky panky despite taking the organ massage.

Professional.

Try Wat, but he doesnt speak any English but superb massage.

They are clothed?

yeah, it is a proper massage place, no different from elsewhere, except that they do organ massage etc.

at least for me, not sure if it is the same for the rest of the people who go there... ;)

Guest Guest

Did you manage to have some fun then ? And which part of the place if so .

Yunomori is a straight onsen. No place to have hanky panky. Go there for a decently priced massage in a very clean environment. The onsen areas good to browse and ogle if you are lucky to see cute guys. Can't do anything there, very open.

I realised most massage places, the minimum tips for male massage have been increased from b500 to b1000. I feel that this is quite a big quantum leap. Together with the massage fees and the quality of the massage service, ultimately it is a game of luck and one's perspective of service & monetary worthiness.

Dr Bear is highly recommendable for those who appreciate quality massage service with no hanky panky.

I realised most massage places, the minimum tips for male massage have been increased from b500 to b1000. I feel that this is quite a big quantum leap. Together with the massage fees and the quality of the massage service, ultimately it is a game of luck and one's perspective of service & monetary worthiness.

Dr Bear is highly recommendable for those who appreciate quality massage service with no hanky panky.

can't really remember when it was 500.... I would think it is 1000 easily since 10 years maybe more

Yes the higher end massages have always been b1000, for years. I have been, and only visit those (at least a good 4 to 5) with minimum tips of b500 for the past few years, and my previous visit to bkk was early this year, before my recent visit.

I second that. Quite some eye candy, hunks and young guys.

Of course you can't do anything there. It's a straight place and they've put up signs already warning that all inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.

Tell me which sauna and bar where white old gay man go in bangkok? Prefer 45-65

This place is definitely "Babylon".  It is a great sauna, but also you can have an enjoyable stay at its barracks. (like a bed-and-breakfast)

Guys for your advice, any of you travel solo to Bangkok before? Is there any hotel good for solo travellers, do you find it wasteful to pay for a room meant for two when you are the only person staying?

I am going bangkok during national day period, my friend bailed on me last minute, any easy going guys (20s to 30s) care to join me to share the hotel cost? I been to bangkok many times so I know some of the places and can show you around.

I travel solo most of the time and I almost always book a room for two even if I'm the only one staying. It's because I enjoy having the space, and also you'll never know who you might meet and bring back to your room for company. :-)

Edited by discrod87

anyone knows how much is to take a muscle man from tawan club? 

i guess like any where else one needs to know what he can or cannot do upfront?

I think the rate for tips is still around 2,000+ for short times and 2,500+ for long times.They would of course usually ask for more, but that's up to you I guess. Some prefer to agree on a rate before taking them out. But it shouldn't go above 3,000 or it'll affect the current market rate, or so I've been told before.

The bar's off fee should be around 500 (can't confirm tho).

Guys for your advice, any of you travel solo to Bangkok before? Is there any hotel good for solo travellers, do you find it wasteful to pay for a room meant for two when you are the only person staying?

I am going bangkok during national day period, my friend bailed on me last minute, any easy going guys (20s to 30s) care to join me to share the hotel cost? I been to bangkok many times so I know some of the places and can show you around.

I always travel alone and book a room at the Tarntawan Hotel when in Bangkok

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.