Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 1/16/2016 at 9:02 PM, ivanguy said:

anyone been to wat lumphong? how do i make the donation for the coffin there?

u mean Wat hua lumpong?

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d2405697-r156036288-Wat_Hua_Lumphong-Bangkok.html

Refer to above link, just need to walk into the temple, there is a counter when u enter the temple. There you can write your name for the coffin donation. They wil then issue u a receipt which you can either keep or just burn the receipt in the temple. Then there will also be a pink paper which you go to the back room behind the counter to paste onto the coffin.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

14 hours ago, Young6Inch said:

Anyone know where can i cruise for gloryhole in bangkok ? or toilet cruising ?

I don't think glory holes exist here.... Some shopping mall toilets are supposed to be cruisy, such as the one on the 5th floor of Silom Complex. I haven't really tried that, though I have sometimes seen guys looking outside the 2nd floor toilet when I went to use it.

are you in bkk now?

Edited by bkkandy

Guest Hi there. First time Travelling to BKK too. Arriving on 31st Jan. Going solo as well. Would be good to have someone explore BKK.
On 8 January 2016 at 6:54 PM, ivanguy said:

will be there 30 Jan to 2 Feb. solo traveler. would be great to meet up over dinner or coffee and explore places together

Guest Ivanguy
On 1/23/2016 at 8:23 AM, Guest Hi there. First time Travelling to BKK too. Arriving on 31st Jan. Going solo as well. Would be good to have someone explore BKK. said:

Hey, i am staying at Silom area. leave ur line or contact and i will whatsapp / line u

23 hours ago, lonesight said:

Bkk 13-17 April.

Song Kran virgin here, any advice for me? Was wondering if the shops will all close and can't go shopping...

be prepared to get wet wether you like it or not. That means make sure you put your wallet in a plastic bag and your phone in a waterproof phone case (sold everywhere in Bangkok around Songkran) before you leave the hotel.

Shops will not close, so you can go shopping as normal.

On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 10:19 PM, ivanguy said:

flexibtm.... what do u mean... u mean u spend 6K for 2 tops? 3K each for them to spend the night with you?

where did u get these guys?

I went for the boys show at 1of the gay area. There are many but never go to the 1 that are charging B450 for the drink, I was cheated. I paid B3000 for overnight, the mamasan said the guy is king but when bring back to hotel, he said he is not king and I told him wanted an exchange but he insisted me to pay him without any service.  I just paid him B1000 bcos I don't want to get trouble as am travelling alone. Sign

56 minutes ago, Flexibtm said:

I went for the boys show at 1of the gay area. There are many but never go to the 1 that are charging B450 for the drink, I was cheated. I paid B3000 for overnight, the mamasan said the guy is king but when bring back to hotel, he said he is not king and I told him wanted an exchange but he insisted me to pay him without any service.  I just paid him B1000 bcos I don't want to get trouble as am travelling alone. Sign

Is it Dreamboys? Its show maybe one of the better ones but the offed fee is just too much & the boys seem to have attitude problem.

6 hours ago, Flexibtm said:

Wat s a KING? it means big???????????

A king to me means u MUST be a slutty btm to serve a king right?

On 1/30/2016 at 4:40 PM, Guest SG guest to BKK said:

Which sauna will be more suitable for stocky/meaty guys? 

Seems like all the 3 major sauna (Babylon, chakran, R3) caters more to hunky muscular types... Which one has more bearish type?

I'm a bear and chub fan too. From what I've read Heaven and GG Sauna cater to local mature chub and bear types. 

All,

I'm a 30+ chub bear traveling to Thailand for 10 days starting next Tuesday. 6 days in Bangkok and 4 in Samui. Most saunas and massage places seem to be dominated by the hunks and fit guys. I'm more of a chub and bear fan. Any advice on where to find good massage places done by men like that? Sxx and Fking are only secondary. I want to feel the hands of strong big man on me. 

On 2/7/2016 at 11:12 AM, teatree said:

Hope someone can help to answer this:

1. Is Prime Massage for guys only or mixed?

2. Is Babylon Sauna mainly for Asians going after Caucasians? Any chance if you are not?

1. it is not formally gay  or even men-only, so it is mixed. They even have a few female masseuses. 

2. Babylon is known to for it's mix of Asians and Caucasians who are after each other. But Asian-Asian or white-white happens as well there, it is not exclusive Asian-for-white

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.