Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

58 minutes ago, heliumduck said:

is there any dress code for bkk clubs ?

no shorts no sport shoes perhaps ?

I only got sport shoes LOL

depends on which clubs you are talking about. The gay clubs in Silom (i.e. DJ Station and G.O.D.) have no dress code whatsoever, you can go in swim shorts, tank top and flip flops if you want. The straight clubs in RCA may be different. Glow, a (straight) club in Sukhumvit Soi 23 I like has no dress code either. 

going to Bangkok soon  after 3years ....miss the HERO massage ...

anybody here has any update on that place ??

is it still operating ??

still as many fit young men working there ??/

thanks in advance

On 4/26/2016 at 5:21 PM, Guest said:

going to Bangkok soon  after 3years ....miss the HERO massage ...

anybody here has any update on that place ??

is it still operating ??

still as many fit young men working there ??/

thanks in advance

Yes still a great place (was there a month ago) with many fit and hot boys to choose from, had a great 4 hands massage with two hot tops and they then gave me a fucking to remember

Edited by Maxxy

5 hours ago, Maxxy said:

Yes still a great place (was there a month ago) with many fit and hot boys to choose from, had a great 4 hands massage with two hot tops and they then gave me a fucking to remember

both performed their duties and each gave u a good fuck? u must be drained after that , good that it is a memorable one

How do u know they r tops?

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

both performed their duties and each gave u a good fuck? u must be drained after that , good that it is a memorable one

How do u know they r tops?

Well and truly drained after it, when I went and was selecting for the massage I asked for tops only, selected one boy and had him choose the other which in my view is the best way for a 4 hands

Just now, Maxxy said:

Well and truly drained after it, when I went and was selecting for the massage I asked for tops only, selected one boy and had him choose the other which in my view is the best way for a 4 hands

Good that  u asked, I usu don't as I assumed most r tops , if not flex...

I may not want to have sex so it s fine if they are tops

Did they each make out with u for a long duration like at least a 15min each?

20 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Good that  u asked, I usu don't as I assumed most r tops , if not flex...

I may not want to have sex so it s fine if they are tops

Did they each make out with u for a long duration like at least a 15min each?

I'd reckon about 10 minutes each but also plenty of kissing etc.

14 hours ago, speedoluver said:

going bangkok on 21 May. is it possible to get tailor made clothes within 2-3 days?

Try to avoid those 24h tailors though.... They are rarely truly tailor made. More like using pre-made sizes then customized for you. Still better than off the shelf but not 100% tailored :)

Those who make the entire suit from scratch ask you to do at least 1 or 2 fittings and that can take more than 2-3 days if it's a busy shop.

On 5/6/2016 at 0:50 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Try to avoid those 24h tailors though.... They are rarely truly tailor made. More like using pre-made sizes then customized for you. Still better than off the shelf but not 100% tailored :)

Those who make the entire suit from scratch ask you to do at least 1 or 2 fittings and that can take more than 2-3 days if it's a busy shop.

okay thanks!

Just came back from Bangkok and tried Dr. Bears massage. It was amazing. Wonder if there are other massage shop that provide similar services like manhood massage they offered. 

58 minutes ago, Guest said:

Just came back from Bangkok and tried Dr. Bears massage. It was amazing. Wonder if there are other massage shop that provide similar services like manhood massage they offered. 

wat is manhood massage?

On 5/6/2016 at 8:28 AM, speedoluver said:

thanks senah ;) any tailor to recommend?

went to admire tailor at armari hotel opp platinum mall. i felt that they were good but of course some will say the one beside them like alex fashion and paul fashion is better but its up to individual cos the few of them served mainly sg in my opinion.

i was recommended alex fashion but i didnt like their tailoring when i compared to admire. paul is also busy and full of sg so probably next time i will try them out.

in off peak, i can do my first fitting the next day, then they adjust and i could collect by the 3rd day

On 5/7/2016 at 2:40 AM, wintersnow said:

went to admire tailor at armari hotel opp platinum mall. i felt that they were good but of course some will say the one beside them like alex fashion and paul fashion is better but its up to individual cos the few of them served mainly sg in my opinion.

i was recommended alex fashion but i didnt like their tailoring when i compared to admire. paul is also busy and full of sg so probably next time i will try them out.

in off peak, i can do my first fitting the next day, then they adjust and i could collect by the 3rd day

will take a look at these 3 places, thanks!

29 minutes ago, speedoluver said:

will take a look at these 3 places, thanks!

prices are generally simillar. some will have packages so will be cheaper.

some will offer some form of customisations free while others charge. like inner corner, end of the sleeve want to change colour etc........... so ask and compare

Hello, does anyone what is the address for Dr Bear massage? Keen to give it a try but on the website it says Sukhumvit, but reviews show Ratchada. 

21 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Yes seems they have 2 locations now, with a facbook page for each:

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.BearBrand

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Bear31

Ladies ? in Dr bear https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Bear31/photos/a.1572278386418611.1073741828.1496382677341516/1598399830473133/?type=3&theater

this is more for gays and men : I assumed https://www.facebook.com/Dr.BearBrand

Guest grabbkk

For those who visiting BKK. It is very convenient if you can get a tourist sim and consider to use GRAB app to get transport to anywhere around BKK.

Fare is quite cheap if you travel by 2 or more person in a car , not much different with meter taxi,and fares comparable with bts and mrt if you travel by 2 or more.  As GRAB economy car using fix rate and save all the hassle. I had used 8 times of their services during my stay in BKK last 2 weeks for 5 days.

Quite a good experience.

6 hours ago, bkkandy said:

yeah I was surprised at that too. Maybe the two branches are different. On the website they explain organ 2 massage as ebbing for both men and women, too. Also surprising. Seems they have a mixed shop at Sukhumvit....

http://www.drbearfamily.com/service/kasai-massage/

the website seems to give a different location from their fb page so which is which???

4 hours ago, Guest grabbkk said:

For those who visiting BKK. It is very convenient if you can get a tourist sim and consider to use GRAB app to get transport to anywhere around BKK.

Fare is quite cheap if you travel by 2 or more person in a car , not much different with meter taxi,and fares comparable with bts and mrt if you travel by 2 or more.  As GRAB economy car using fix rate and save all the hassle. I had used 8 times of their services during my stay in BKK last 2 weeks for 5 days.

Quite a good experience.

im not sure if im right but i kind of beg to differ your experience

i dont think its very difficult to get taxi in bkk, i think its much harder to get than in sg so not necessary to use grab

also, i think fare wise, maybe the same as bts if you share with 2 or more people. usually i only take short dist for bts so about 35 baht.

with the bad jam in bkk, its not easy to get around by taxi, bts sometimes is more efficient although crowded (every city's subway is crowded)

at the end of the day, overall, this post looks like someone from grab trying to promote or educate that the grab svc is available in bkk

13 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

the website seems to give a different location from their fb page so which is which???

you're right - it is confusing and unfortunately I don't know the answer.... Maybe someone can post the question on their fb page?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.