Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

went to prime last evening....was really disappointed - they put me in the room where located on the ground floor, just next to the entrance ) was very noisy ( the masseurs and girls kept talking so loud and u could hear ppl walking in and out....also bikes n cars! )

the room was too cold and i had to ask the masseur to higher the temperature .....eventually he got the remote control after i really got mad!

the massage was so so.....i paid 650b for an hr masssage with 30mins scrub.....i think the masseur finished it in 1hr 15mins.

i wont go back there again.......cos very bad service.

Anyone visited the yunomorisen spa? How's the massage and body scrub? Can pm? Going this weekend

only been to the onsen at Yunomori (which I like a lot), never tried the massage there so can't comment. I think there are some reviews back in this thread. Try to use the search function, you should be able to find the reviews of both the onsen and the massages

I have such experiences during my last visit to prime. The air con freezed me and i keep shivering. Was fall sick in the next day.

went to prime last evening....was really disappointed - they put me in the room where located on the ground floor, just next to the entrance ) was very noisy ( the masseurs and girls kept talking so loud and u could hear ppl walking in and out....also bikes n cars! )

the room was too cold and i had to ask the masseur to higher the temperature .....eventually he got the remote control after i really got mad!

the massage was so so.....i paid 650b for an hr masssage with 30mins scrub.....i think the masseur finished it in 1hr 15mins.

Hehe, those in the sex industry are very casual about sex.

I tried one of those small massage shops in the small side lanes. After only 30minutes massage, the man simply started teasing my hole and entered me without asking.

This shop has only 2 small rooms partitioned with thin broads. The rooms only have curtains instead of doors.

The room is right next to the main entrance where the lady masseuse was talking to hook a straight customer. The curtain of my room would swing open a little when the wind blows. Outside there are boys running around at the roadside playing!

Inside I was being fucked loudly because the bed is weak and cheap. When the straight customer walked by to the other room, he can see where the man's cock was in my ass as the man pulled side the curtain to tell the woman to bring some tea for us.

The customer just smiled like it was nothing new. There I was with my feet hooked onto the man's shoulders with my cock leaking precum onto my tummy and totally embarrassed but cannot communicate in Thai to ask them for privacy.

In another case, I agreed to the anal sex with costs(he kept poking my ass and asking me,"you like fucking?"). He casually opened the curtain and let a neighborhood chubby young man of about only 20 yo to fuck me. That chubby was so horny and he fucked me for more than half an hour. I'm old enough to be his father and I'm providing free sex while the man went out for a smoke. He and the woman would chat outside and he'll check occasionally to see if we are finished. He'll even teach the young man to tweak my nipples.

Hehe, those in the sex industry are very casual about sex.

I tried one of those small massage shops in the small side lanes. After only 30minutes massage, the man simply started teasing my hole and entered me without asking.

This shop has only 2 small rooms partitioned with thin broads. The rooms only have curtains instead of doors.

The room is right next to the main entrance where the lady masseuse was talking to hook a straight customer. The curtain of my room would swing open a little when the wind blows. Outside there are boys running around at the roadside playing!

Inside I was being fucked loudly because the bed is weak and cheap. When the straight customer walked by to the other room, he can see where the man's cock was in my ass as the man pulled side the curtain to tell the woman to bring some tea for us.

The customer just smiled like it was nothing new. There I was with my feet hooked onto the man's shoulders with my cock leaking precum onto my tummy and totally embarrassed but cannot communicate in Thai to ask them for privacy.

In another case, I agreed to the anal sex with costs(he kept poking my ass and asking me,"you like fucking?"). He casually opened the curtain and let a neighborhood chubby young man of about only 20 yo to fuck me. That chubby was so horny and he fucked me for more than half an hour. I'm old enough to be his father and I'm providing free sex while the man went out for a smoke. He and the woman would chat outside and he'll check occasionally to see if we are finished. He'll even teach the young man to tweak my nipples.

It seems like these kind of small massage shops can also be quite "enjoyable" and it has the added thrilling element of being caught.

I would be rather uncomfortable if the people sitting outside can hear the sounds & aware of what is happening inside.

Guest syazlangalaxy

Planning a trip down to Blk from 24dec to 2jan. Interested buddies drop me pm thanks :)

Hi maart. Im going to bangkok and at silom. 28-3 jan. Can add me on wechat xoxoanon87

If Thursday night reach Sauna Mania around 11pm,is it too late?

Besides Thursday, when is the best day to visit Sauna Mania or Chakran?

For massage spas, apart of Hero, any other recommendations for fit and handsome guys ? Lol

Mania should still be fine at 11pm, just fewer people than at, say, 8pm but not empty

Best are the naked nights:

Monday : Underwear 
Tuesday : Underwear 
Wednesday : Free Styles
Thursday : All Naked
Friday : Small Towel
Saturday : Underwear 
Sunday : All Naked

Chakran don't know, haven't been in a very long time.

Massage: Senso in Silom has muscular guys, but of course not as many as Hero. Is smaller and expensive, but gets good reviews.  Check www.travelgayasia.com for massage (and other) listings.

Mania should still be fine at 11pm, just fewer people than at, say, 8pm but not empty

Best are the naked nights:

Monday : Underwear Tuesday : Underwear Wednesday : Free StylesThursday : All NakedFriday : Small TowelSaturday : Underwear Sunday : All Naked

Chakran don't know, haven't been in a very long time.

Massage: Senso in Silom has muscular guys, but of course not as many as Hero. Is smaller and expensive, but gets good reviews.  Check www.travelgayasia.com for massage (and other) listings.

Any Christmas party at Sauna mania ?,! Chakran, Babylon and R3 all have

I am and i am sure many are too ... Don't know it will be jam packed or not. Should go early to avoid denied entry?!

Good idea!  It is wise to go there early to avoid waiting in line.  And there is always something to do there util the foam party starts.

for those who have not been to bkk for the past 2/3 years (like me), expect some changes:

drink at tawan 400 baht

entrance for Babylon 350 baht

new shopping centre as usual (but don't expect free wifi )

budget airline have shifted back to old don muang airport

increasingly a lot of taxi are not going by meters and the asking price is more than double what the actual fares will be

Guest visitor (b) not real name

Had great time at saunamania 2 nites n the row n stayed till 4am last nite. Fucked by 2 xxl size cock thai hunk (1 wt piercing) for almost 1 hour wt another bottom. So big O for both of us. Really had merry Xmas. Although in dating white deep down I still have feeling towards Asian. N to chi stud we meet last nite (fully erect n long cock) why u don't fucked me? I'm hunger for ur Cock n u just teasing me all nite long :(

Had great time at saunamania 2 nites n the row n stayed till 4am last nite. Fucked by 2 xxl size cock thai hunk (1 wt piercing) for almost 1 hour wt another bottom. So big O for both of us. Really had merry Xmas. Although in dating white deep down I still have feeling towards Asian. N to chi stud we meet last nite (fully erect n long cock) why u don't fucked me? I'm hunger for ur Cock n u just teasing me all nite long :(

Heard there is a show at 9 pm. How was it?

Guest visitor (b) not real name

I skipped the show spend my nite at gogo bar n getting horny n when to sauna afterward (2nd nite also have a lot of farangs) cheaper alternative to load my stuff n hunger for cock. Going there again tonite yo catch the show. Hope it worth it! Show 3 nites till sun n as usually like r3 yhey charged based on ur age thb360 n thb1000 50++

so nice :)

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.