Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Semmeè

Currently in Bangkok for Songkran. Open to meeting new friends. Anyone keen ? May I join the orginal chat group pls 🙏. Tele:Semme77

On 4/12/2024 at 5:16 AM, sonsom said:

What time is best to go to onsen and sauna? Best as in more people in the house

Normal times (non Songkran), from 7pm.

Earlier than that tends to be more quiet, even on weekends.

On 4/16/2024 at 12:59 AM, Guest Guests can use said:

Anyone can recommend any sauna in BKK with good mix of white n asian mature guys?

out of Krubb, Mania and R3, Krubb had the most white guys.

All of them have some mature Asians, but really very very very few old guys.👍👍

What gay sauna in BKK would be recommend for non Thai medium age guy 27 - 35  which place frequented by more younger local Thai boys (up to 35y)?

But sauna not discriminate with entry price on foreigners . I read some sauna in BKK do .

Any helpful recommend?

On 4/26/2024 at 12:25 PM, clrawk said:

Any massage place with body scrub to recommend? Clean one preferred. Lol

On nut stn the massage Street.

I think the second last shop near to the Big C back exit there are some strong guys.

4 hours ago, bartph said:

Besides Marriott (too expensive per night), can anyone recommend any other affordable hotels with gym and sauna? Thanks

Pathumwan Princess Hotel - the gym is huge. Had quite a bit of fun with local Thais in the sauna and steam room the last time I was there too.

On 4/26/2024 at 12:25 PM, clrawk said:

Any massage place with body scrub to recommend? Clean one preferred. Lol

Try Yunomori, they have this package - Scrub , massage and onsen entry. 

Some of them are quite through one. Most of the time is decent and clean. 

1 hour ago, Jaeguy said:

I happened to stay at both Trinity SIlom and The Quarter Silom last month around Songkran, so here's my verdick: 

Trinity Silom

Hotel needs urgent maintenance or renovation as it's showing signs of wear and tear. Despite being allocated Premier rooms, there was no discernible difference in quality compared to standard rooms. Access to the lift lobby required a card, and the cabinet doors even gave way during our stay. Despite these issues, the hotel's location next to the Lai Lai Sap weekday market, its proximity to Chong Nonsi BTS and Sauna Mania, spacious rooms that can fit a party, and access to pool and gym facilities at an adjacent building were plus points. There were some cuties pretending to work out at the gym..haha.  The weather proved to be too hot to even swim in the scorching pool. Unless there are no better alternatives, I wouldn't choose to stay here again as there are plenty of newer accommodation with similar rates nearby.

The Quarter Silom

This hotel is currently in high demand due to its prime location next to Soi 6's popular massage parlours, offering easy access to clubs and bars in Silom. The hotel is relatively new, and  the rooms are small and compact, suitable for solo travelers I guess. The inclusion of a Netflix-enabled smart TV and a daily fruit platter for not changing out bed sheets were appreciated small touches. However, the highlight of the stay was the gym, which is well-equipped and frequented by ‘outside’ members. The sauna and steam room in the male changing room got quite ‘busy’ on a Saturday morning when I was there working out!  However, the thin walls made it difficult for light sleepers as noise from banging doors and housekeeping activities will be your wake up call in the mornings. Despite this drawback, I would recommend this hotel for its walking distance to the gay scene, the numerous supper options past midnight and the potential for a hookup during one's stay.

great review! definitely going to try quarter on my next trip 

Heritage Bangkok & Haven't met Bangkok are directly next to Chong Nongsi BTS near Trinity Silom & FuramaXclusive.

Heritage is cheap & tasty breakfast albeit little selection.

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

there are 2 Yunomori in bangkok??

panpuri for the quietness

sadly the cheaper and jp style : is the yunomori

reddit mentioned

know of two and have been meaning to ask if anyone here knows of more in this style. They are both men only, you wear shorts, def no kind of cruising or hooking up going on. They are Thai Thai places but foreigners more than welcome. I am known by floor mgrs. of both and am always warmly welcomed, plus other regulars say hi but unless you come in a group you are left alone. Both have an optional annex to the sauna that offers female 'massage', but I have never been pressured and it seems most guys in the sauna do not go there, just an option, or maybe it is busier later at night, I usually go in the late afternoon after work a couple times a week.

1. Carnation Sauna

https://goo.gl/maps/WY5zsroicsSrYT3T8

Older of the two, shows its age but is clean. Some interesting characters there, have always felt welcomed.

2. Nuanchan Sauna

https://goo.gl/maps/DzQS5AWe7R9mgKPs7

Cleaner than #1, same format. Might be a little far out there if you are located centrally, but lucky for me is only 10 minutes from my house.

Both are about 250 Baht. Give 40 baht tip to your waiter. The only thing I don't really like is the TVs are kinda loud at both places. Carnation is always playing soaps and Nuuanchon soccer and muay thai.

Edited by QinWei

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.