Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Ok I’ll post some of my better Thailand experiences here instead of just limiting them to Telegram group

In Bangsaen I stayed at Demont Onsen and Ryokan which I had first read about on BW and later followed on Twitter

https://maps.app.goo.gl/VFWkWv6cAKg4gMmeA?g_st=ic

https://x.com/demonthostel?s=21&t=E1NJwt5UmxAqC5QU_FaNwg

It’s quite nice, better than pictures 

Their lighting / party arrangement is 🌈 amazing!

Onsen has 1 huge jacuzzi pool and 3 small ones. There’s communal showers

Most guests are social and friendly, but I don’t understand Thai. Consent is respected but overall relaxed and friendly vibe.

Admins are super helpful and kind.

Scope for improvement: should add gym so we can stay longer term 😀

Given my good experience I went back to this place for their Christmas special event. This was even more amazing , they had hired a few Twitter artists to mingle with the guests , that night was sold out with 35+ guys.

Overall I would stay here again especially for special events like Songkran/ Christmas etc.

Getting there by bus costed THB 90 from Ekkamai bus terminal. On return I used Bolt taxi for about THB 920.

Edited by Cosmic

10 hours ago, yhtang said:

I have thought of starting a Bangkok Telegram Group thread in Travellers' Hut, but I am not the administrator/creator of the Bangkok Telegram Group so I could not be the person administering to the "join" requests. 

Perhaps the administration of the Bangkok Telegram Group could start such a thread. 

Guests can created a thread in Travellers' Hut. Perhaps "Guest New Tele group" could do the honours.

Problem is the first Telegram group chat is by invite only ....and the owner of that group openly solicited for new members here but would never give out the link cos owner wants to personally "screwtinise" you before admitting, thus creating this flood of 'invite me please" message here!! Disgusting... Honestly if you not new to Bangkok there is no point to join.... just bunch of expired admins bragging about their conquests of paid MBs cos apparently they have no luck on apps or at the saunas....and you should know why.

9 hours ago, Guest KKJ said:

Problem is the first Telegram group chat is by invite only ....and the owner of that group openly solicited for new members here but would never give out the link cos owner wants to personally "screwtinise" you before admitting, thus creating this flood of 'invite me please" message here!! Disgusting... Honestly if you not new to Bangkok there is no point to join.... just bunch of expired admins bragging about their conquests of paid MBs cos apparently they have no luck on apps or at the saunas....and you should know why.

Ah, I see. Thank you very much for the backstory.  That explains the myriad requests to join the Telegram group peppering this thread

However, by invite only or otherwise, and regardless of the contents of the Telegram group chat, I still think that a separate thread is more appropriate and efficient.

On 12/25/2023 at 11:58 PM, Guest KKJ said:

It's massage boy group chat.

not interested in massage boy no need to join 😂😂

Guest Topnuts

Is krubb safe for young bicurious guys ? My friend (22) and I (21) would like to check it out. We are not sure if we are gay or what but defn curious. We are planning to visit it tomorrow at about 5pm. I hope we won't bump into other singaporeans. 

I am also keen to join the telegram group please add me. @biskut4u

4 hours ago, Guest olo said:

It's massage boy group chat.

not interested in massage boy no need to join 😂😂

ABSOLUTELY  TRUE  , its was stupid group some cheap comments and cheap show  AVOID it

9 hours ago, Guest Topnuts said:

Is krubb safe for young bicurious guys ? My friend (22) and I (21) would like to check it out. We are not sure if we are gay or what but defn curious. We are planning to visit it tomorrow at about 5pm. I hope we won't bump into other singaporeans.

In my last visit to Krubb, I found the patrons respectful of each other.

I do not think you and your friend would be forcefully held and/or molested against your will. 

However, do remember it is a gay sauna, and patrons will touch each other to see if the other party is interested.  If you are not interested, you can just move away, or gently brush off the hand.  

Enjoy your visit there.  

krubb
I  assumed just an sauna,

18 hours ago, yhtang said:

In my last visit to Krubb, I found the patrons respectful of each other.

right?

nothing sensitive at all 

anyone zen onsen too? also just a sauna? but the reception is a lady? is this for straight or?

https://twitter.com/mastertop_v6/status/1673216732218130432?s=43&t=WxsKRj9hm-pT2wyoEmonPQ

9 minutes ago, Guest bkk said:

anyone zen onsen too? also just a sauna? but the reception is a lady? is this for straight or?

https://twitter.com/mastertop_v6/status/1673216732218130432?s=43&t=WxsKRj9hm-pT2wyoEmonPQ

Yes, the last time I visited Zen Onsen, the person at the reception looked like, and was dress as, a lady.  Whether she was born a lady or not, I cannot tell. 

However, in the rest of the Onsen areas, there were no female staff, nor were there female guests. 

Straight place or not?  I sucked cocks, and my cock had been sucked, in the steamroom.  I have also seen a lot of groping and kissing between the male patrons in that same steamroom.  In addition, I had non penetrative sex in one of the showers.  My conclusion is, besides me, there are non-straight patrons in Zen Onsen. 

As for Zen Onsen being "just a sauna", strictly speaking, it does not have sauna facilities, it an onsen - so it has warm water pools for patrons to soak in, and it also has a steamroom. 

16 hours ago, yhtang said:

Yes, the last time I visited Zen Onsen, the person at the reception looked like, and was dress as, a lady.  Whether she was born a lady or not, I cannot tell.. 

Straight place or not?  I sucked cocks, and my cock had been sucked, in the steamroom.  

As for Zen Onsen being "just a sauna", strictly speaking, it does not have sauna facilities, it an onsen - so it has warm water pools for patrons to soak in, and it also has a steamroom. 

Appreciate your reply!

is krubb better or zen onsen?

5 hours ago, Guest Bkk said:

Appreciate your reply!

is krubb better or zen onsen?

I feel that Zen Onsen is classier, but its focus is not entirely on men playing with men.  Location wise, it is practically at the foot of the stairs from the BTS/MRT (I can't remember which) station.

Krubb is a men's sauna, not an onsen, and it is raunchier than Zen.  It takes a bit of walking to get there, and for a first timer, you will need Google Map or equivalent to lead you there. 

I hope this helps you prioritise your needs and narrow down your choices. 

Guest silom2SGP

Yes, i agree. Zen onsen was way too fun but non-anal. I m not sure how many dicks i sucked and how many mouths were on my dick. But yeah i probably shot a load that was out of sheer pleasure. i will be going again in Jan mid from 18th. Anyone else heading also ? Keen to join the tele group too.

Will be going BKK this coming feb 8 to feb 11. Still dont know which place to stay that is accessible and less walkings.. 

and will sure be try onsen there as its much cheaper compared to singapore.. and men sauna too

On 1/2/2024 at 2:35 PM, top_suck said:

Will be going BKK this coming feb 8 to feb 11. Still dont know which place to stay that is accessible and less walkings.. 

and will sure be try onsen there as its much cheaper compared to singapore.. and men sauna too

My suggestion will be to stay around Siam station as the 2 major bangkok MRT interchanges there, Silom line and Sukhumvit line. There are MBK, Siam Paragon and other malls along that stretch too, so you can either walk, or take the train by 1 station to mall hop. 

There are also plenty of affordable massage shops nearby. My suggestion will be to stay at Pathuwam Princess Hotel, the hotel located inside MBK itself. You can just grab back to your hotel easily, or tell the tuktuk drivers you wanna head to MBK. 

Guest Curious Tourist

Hi, was wondering if in either Krub, Zen Onsen or R3 chub guys like me can also get any action or are we destined to be watchers on the sidelines? Thanks!

9 hours ago, Guest Curious Tourist said:

Hi, was wondering if in either Krub, Zen Onsen or R3 chub guys like me can also get any action or are we destined to be watchers on the sidelines? Thanks!

I have not been to R3, but Krubb is more geared towards body beautiful men. 

Zen Onsen is harder to say, in the steam room, things can happen. 

11 hours ago, Guest Curious Tourist said:

you can try your luck at R3 and Sauna Mania. 

i heard Heaven sauna is for chubs. 

10 hours ago, desmadonna said:

Heaven sauna has many chubbier patrons, many who are no longer spring chicken.  I feel comfortable there.

Quite a few times that I visited, the receptionist was a girl, but do not be put off, it is an all male environment inside.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, yhtang said:

Heaven sauna has many chubbier patrons, many who are no longer spring chicken.  I feel comfortable there.

Quite a few times that I visited, the receptionist was a girl, but do not be put off, it is an all male environment inside.

don’t think she is a girl? 🤔

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

don’t think she is a girl? 🤔

The receptionist looked like a female, dressed like a female and had some light makeup like a female.

Whether the receptionist was born a female or not, or has a penis and two testicles, is a good question.  I did not investigate this matter.  😁

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, yhtang said:

Heaven sauna is for chubs, chub chasers and mature guys (mainly locals and asians), right? Just like our Ten Mens last time? Thank guys! 🤔

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Heaven sauna is for chubs, chub chasers and mature guys (mainly locals and asians), right? Just like our Ten Mens last time? Thank guys! 🤔

That is my experience, yes.  Not to say that there aren't any slim young guys there, but it is more likely those guys do not mind, or are actively seeking, chubbier, older men. 

I am a slightly overweight, older man, and I have had fun with younger, slimmer men in Heaven.  Yup, they took me to heaven and back, as did I to them. 

On 1/4/2024 at 9:32 PM, desmadonna said:

correct bears and older guys also same at 39 underground  sauna

On 1/5/2024 at 8:25 AM, yhtang said:

She is a ladyboy 😁

Zen Onsen is pretty nice, when I visited a few weeks ago was average busy with mix local and foreigners. I did not get treatment but being able to walk around naked with all those men is always great. 

4 hours ago, paul33 said:

Zen Onsen is pretty nice, when I visited a few weeks ago was average busy with mix local and foreigners. I did not get treatment but being able to walk around naked with all those men is always great. 

I walked around naked in Zen Onsen only in the basement where the steam room and the onsen is. 

I was naked in the changing room, when dressing and undressing.

I saw everyone clad in the yukata in the upper floors, so I remain clad in my yukata.  Were walking around naked upstairs, especially the floor where they had a bar of sorts?  I did not know that was acceptable. 

Guest Bangkok Visitor

Hi folks, Will be travelling to Bangkok from 22ndFeb to 26th Feb. 

Anyone can suggest good gay friendly hostels around Bangkok. 

Guest Funnyguy

Looking for a massage place like “The Prime Massage” in Sukumvhit area. Not staying in Silom this time. Thanks 

Guest LocalOne
On 1/11/2024 at 8:32 PM, Guest Bangkok Visitor said:

Hi folks, Will be travelling to Bangkok from 22ndFeb to 26th Feb. 

Anyone can suggest good gay friendly hostels around Bangkok. 

Look for places around Silom, (price ~ quality)
PS alcohol won't be sold on 24Feb, pls stock in advance in u need ones

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.