Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 3/16/2024 at 1:49 PM, Jyun88 said:

Solo travel to BKK during Songkran 12/4-15/4 and stay in Silom. Anyone else also travel solo?

will be at silom 11/4 - 16/4 for songkran. solo traveller here. hotel right beside G Bangkok. wanna meet ppl for clubs and water fight, maybe fun too.

Edited by zacleejs

8 hours ago, QinWei said:

Not hot ???

it is scorching hot even in sg!!!

uv rays degree is higher than level 10

temp hitting 36degrees too

play safe!!!!

Now in BKK... daytime temperature is 36 degrees but feel much hotter and t-shirt is totally wet with sweat. Need to drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

10 hours ago, gpfun said:

Now in BKK... daytime temperature is 36 degrees but feel much hotter and t-shirt is totally wet with sweat. Need to drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

Not just drink lots of water, please remember to replace your body salts. 

Stay healthy and have fun!

13 hours ago, gpfun said:

yes, I think I would rather choose to go at year end if I am going

most should be in China, Japan, Korea now 

On 2/18/2024 at 8:27 PM, top_suck said:

Zen onsen

Onsen area is small..the steam room is small too.. i think tmc steam room is bigger.. though they have another 3 more floors for relaxation ( like cubicles with bed and tissue provided). The place is just like an upscale gay sauna.  

Isn't small steamroom good for touching ? 

19 hours ago, bradkoi said:

new jodd Fair at Dannermit. This night market highlight i guess would be the instagramtable castle that is situated at the entrance itself. However, this is further off and all the stores sell basically the same thing as the old jodd fair market at Rama 9.

so the new jodd fair: is called Train Night Market Danneramit also will get to see the castle?

kinda confusing

4 minutes ago, QinWei said:

so the new jodd fair: is called Train Night Market Danneramit also will get to see the castle?

kinda confusing

Yes it change this month 

dunno if castle still there or not 

u can go and see there 

can update and share here 

Hey...will be in BKK from 05 April.

Bttm guy looking for tops.

Has anyone been to Saphan Kwai theatre?

Be interested in going and seeing if guys will fuck me there..

Will also be at the saunas over the weekend.

Message me.

Telegram @London_cumdump 😋

hi! I recently tried a massage at Harnn Spa, the CentralWorld branch. 

It is not easy to find the way, but the place itself is very well appointment, with a relaxation area looking outwards and big massage rooms. The massage was a 60min oil massage, it was good - I would say a 7 for Thailand standard, good pressure and the masseur was adjusting to my preferences. It is pricey so all in all not sure I would go back, because I can get a similar massage in other establishments in BKK, but good if you want to pamper a bit in nice sorroundings. 

On 4/2/2024 at 5:33 PM, bradkoi said:

u like this place of saphan kwai theatre,

i dun like to crusing there, i rather find grindr or massage place

no i didnt say i love it

i dont use grindr 

but what is it that is special about?

On 4/2/2024 at 5:26 PM, paul33 said:

recently tried a massage at Harnn Spa, the CentralWorld branch. 

in the mall?

Guest Kino-Saki

We are only 1 week awake from Songkran!

If you have yet to find a relaxing massage spot to end the long day of water fights and splashing, come relax with us at Kino-Saki!

We are an all male therapists aromatherapy massage establishment. Donning a Japanese themed interior.

We have many good reviews and returning locals and foreigners! But instead of hearing it from us, give us a try and experience it for yourself.

We hope to see you there! And wishing everyone a splashing fun trip! ☺️🙏🏻

Guest Couple traveller
On 4/1/2024 at 6:45 PM, bradkoi said:

haha

hope it will be there, big castle and look nice.

Was there yesterday night, the castle still there. And its having footfall race screening Manchester vs Liverpool at big screen. 

Can anyone advice or describe Yunomuri sukumvit vs Sathorn Onsen facilities?

I've been to the 1st yunomuri since it open, at sukuhmvit. One soda pool, two different hot pool, 2 wooden tub, garden shallow pool, sauna and steamroom and a tiny cold pool.

Sathorn, I haven't been... 

44 minutes ago, fbttop said:

Can anyone advice or describe Yunomuri sukumvit vs Sathorn Onsen facilities?

I've been to the 1st yunomuri since it open, at sukuhmvit. One soda pool, two different hot pool, 2 wooden tub, garden shallow pool, sauna and steamroom and a tiny cold pool.

Sathorn, I haven't been... 

at SUK so bigger than sathorn

u can try at sathorn one day

Sounds nice, then worth to travel and spend entry fee for relaxing 😌 

Haven't been back for sometime, where can I read or advice where to get good male massuer? Alot closed since covid.

Hopefully it's med, hard oil massage after a long day walk. 

18 hours ago, bradkoi said:

oooh, so it is not demolished but renamed? Exit 2 of phahonyothin24 BTS  (7min walk) 
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/dir/Phahonyothin+24+พหลโยธิน+24/Train+Night+Market+DanNeramit,+Phahonyothin+Rd,+Chom+Phon,+Chatuchak,+Bangkok+10900,+Thailand/@13.8231127,100.5638101,17z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x30e29c562c4ced65:0x8e641549c328d375!2m2!1d100.5664586!2d13.82403!1m5!1m1!1s0x30e29db9660cac37:0x56e3e33250914095!2m2!1d100.5645075!2d13.8199716!3e3?hl=en&authuser=0&entry=ttu

22 hours ago, Guest Couple traveller said:

Was there yesterday night, the castle still there. And its having footfall race screening Manchester vs Liverpool at big screen. 

6 hours ago, sonsom said:

What time is best to go to onsen and sauna? Best as in more people in the house

On weekdays, I suggest visiting these places after office hours.  Those who decide to visit the onsen or the sauna before going home would populate these places, bring up the number of patrons in these premises.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.