Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 1/21/2019 at 11:09 AM, Shavedboy said:

Whenever I travelled bkk I always feel like its my 2nd home. We have similar looks and culture in the Philippines and thai people are welcoming and approachable. I met this guy last year on grindr we hangout like coffee, movie and dinner date. He also accompanied me to different tourist spot. This is the different guy from my previous post. I skip going to saunas and massage parlors if ever I met guys from grindr.

20190121_120026.png

Hey Babe
You got a really good-looking; juicy rear end.
Love to make love to it.
You ready to play with an older guy?

On 10/12/2018 at 11:04 AM, Guest Meet said:

Anybody here in bkk now? Here till sunday, want to meet?

The alcohol is not safe to consume canned and draught beer safer. Many fake even red bull u go to the back alley behind those go-go bar u can see them mixing and pour into bottle for resale

Review: Chakran Sauna 

Closest BTS stop: Ari

Place: clean, quite confusing, and there is a particular dark zone where the height is not same thus some people fall (quite dangerous tho), in the roof top there are: gazebo and onsen, good for relax in the onsen as you can see the stars in the night

Crowd: mostly Thai, slim/twink, if you are into bear or beefy, don't come here, this is not a market for you, lol.

Atmosphere: should be horny, but Thai people are quite shy and most of them are sissy. So, it was a very big turn-off for me.

I left 30 minutes after exploring the place, because those sweet boys are not my type so my banana can't get erection. But good to know this place. 

Suggestion: if you are into swimmer body/ sweet boys, this is the place for you. 

I would rate 5/5 for this place as the management is very good to maintain the place and the event. But I will spend my time in other places.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:43 PM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Anyone going songkran 2019? 

Just booking my air ticket and stay at Malaysia hotel.

anyone want to explore together?

24 chn here! :yuk:

didymuz_1529461521.jpg

There are tons of better options in the area like the Ibis or the Pinnacle. Only stay at the Malaysia if you intend to be a MB for the old white guys who remember the place from the Vietnam War. 

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 1/31/2019 at 2:25 PM, kjs2221 said:

May i know usually how much you tip the masseur in those gay massage place? The range with HE and without.

I have not been to Bkk for ages, and lost touch with the rate there.

Go to straight massage places, ask for boy  massager cheaper. I tip 150-300 baht in such places for HE. More worth it!

pattaya 31jan - 3feb

bangkok 4feb - 7feb

looking for similar to hang out and for hot action.

willing to explore my hole.

24 chn here.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Went to Boyztown Pattaya last night.

quite crowded when I arrived at boyz boys boys and the show already started with some diva sing song.

got seated facing the stage and after the song, to my surprise was the big cock show!

about 30 guys or so in the naked form with just a transparent sash covering their big hard rolls. They had boys in all sizes in the show from small sized, thin to disgustingly fat and obese ones. Thank god the fat and obese ones had big cocks, I think if they had small ones, they cannot their own jewels when standing up, as it would have been blocked by their fat blobby belly.

anyway, the guys came down from stage to ask for tips from the audience and I had the opportunity to feel up one small framed guy who was skinny but got extremely big at least 8 inches. They were all wearing masks, so I dunno how he look. But I signal him to sitting next to me after this, and he agreed.

long story short, after show he wore back his pants and sit with he shirtless. Quite nice looking so I told him to go to my hotel after the bar closes, as I was very tempted with that big thick cock he had between his legs.

back in hotel room, he wasted no time to shower together. As I lay in bed, his hands were all over my body, keep complimenting that I was very smooth and fair.

while lying on my front in bed, his hands gradually found his way to my nipples, tweaking then left and right slowly and expertly. Then I felt something hard and wet at my bare behind. Within a minute, the whole hard cock was in me, pumping furiously into my hole.

it was huge, and I did not expect it to be that huge and painful. Wanted to struggle to change position but despite the guy having a small body frame, he was quite strong and kept tweaking my weak spot (my nipples) to keep me pinned down in that position. 

Felt a bit of warm warm sensation in my hole, and he quickly withdrew to plunge his cock in my hard mouth, sending huge tsunami like waves of hot cum into my mouth! What an amazing night! 

After that paid him 500 baht and gave him a bonus of 50 baht to take the public transport back.

Pattaya is so fun and price is more affordable compared to Bangkok! 

Last night in Pattaya tonight, hope to get more large big cocks!

9 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

After that paid him 500 baht and gave him a bonus of 50 baht to take the public transport back.

are you serious? And he accepted that ridiculously low tip? Even in cheap Pattaya that sounds both hard to believe and (if true) not fair at all.

3 hours ago, bkkuser said:

are you serious? And he accepted that ridiculously low tip? Even in cheap Pattaya that sounds both hard to believe and (if true) not fair at all.

Oh please... nothing is fair in this world...there is always a winner and loser in this world ..ok..

3 hours ago, bkkuser said:

Oh please... nothing is fair in this world...there is always a winner and loser in this world ..ok..

FF Terminal 21 gym steam room (no sauna) is an ideal place to hookup, but you need to bring your own towel.

FF Siam Paragon sauna (no steam) is just a normal sauna but you can met some people there and if match you can go to the farthest shower room to have fun. A chub bottom signaled me in the sauna and we went to the shower room.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
8 hours ago, desmadonna said:

just read his stories like a fictional fairy tale fantasy storybook. entertaining though. lol

Skius me.

i am cute looking and have smooth porcelain skin, as per what many of the boy boy say.

:yuk:

They cannot wait to enter my bare behind and pump furiously.

spoke to many of the guys and they tend to ask for more when they do the old farangs and the Asian chubbies tubbies!

not going to defend more. 

Going for my Boyzilian waxing to usher in the new year smoothly.

Wonder if have special for waxing.

heading to Bangkok later, hope to suck more cocks!

lots of hugs and kisses,

thomas toh aka Didymuz aka crayon 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Last day of cny holidays in Thailand!

what an exciting time it has been! 

Busy sucking on many hard Thai banana since CNY eve.

let me just do some sharing here with fellow sisters!

made my way to Bangkok on CNY eve Monday after doing my waxing in Pattaya.

cheaper doing waxing in Pattaya.

reached Bangkok in the evening, checked in at my favourite Malaysia Hotel.

good service! The reception and bell hop staff still recognise me from past visits.

felt treated like a queen.

Went to Jupiter 2018 at night.

it was very crowded, many Chinese people around.

the year of the pig must come early as many Asian chubby tubbies were around looking for their potential CNY radishes.

watched the show and there was this twinkish guy kept looking at me. 

Asked him more about himself,

and he replied in some English that he was 24 year old this year (same age as me) and from Phuket.

he kept looking at me seductively and teasing my smooth legs. Ask him if he wanted a drink and he said no, he just wanted to go back with me, as he really likes me.

i was really flattered and told him that if he had no one to off him the day, he could go back with me after the bar closes.

true enough after the cny countdown in the bar, he left for the hotel with me.

Nan (the boy’s name) was hungry,

so we had a quick bite at the cafe at Malaysia Hotel.

back in the room, Nan was very eager to strip off all his clothes, he kept planting kisses on my skin while complimenting me that I was very fair and smooth!

we headed to shower together and found ourselves in bed! 

He took the opportunity to immediately mount me in bed and pumped my hole rapidly in a steady pace. I could not take it, as his hands and tongue reached for my nipples. Felt so blissful to getting my

first CNY fuck, especially lucky to find someone that was born in the year of the pig too! I was literally sweating like a pig after getting fucked by big porky penis!

he blew his whole load of sticky rice cream on my face, nourishing my face! 

What an exciting first fuck of CNY!

the next morning,Tuesday, Nan woke up early and said he had to go, and would like to meet up again on Wednesday night as he has to meet his sister who arrived in Bangkok. No mention of money, as he bade me farewell with his traditional wai after exchanging Line contact. I did not want to break his heart by telling him that I would be leaving on Wednesday evening too. This is really the first time a bar boy had come to my place and not asked for money.

spent the Tuesday noon at Sauna Mania sucking on many big Thai cocks, many shot their loads on my face.

suddenly someone took me by force and started to penetrate my hole, he must have been very big as it felt very pain and he did not lube up. While he pumped into my hole, I couldn’t help it but moaned in pleasure and someone stuffed a hard cock into my mouth almost gagging me, more hands were over my body, teasing my sensitive nipples, occasionally pinching them. The combination of all the actions were really making me weak in the knees, and the guy in my hole took the oppportunity to pump so hard and released his warm liquid into my hole.

after that session, realised that my hole was bleeding, as the top was too rough. The pain made it quite uncomfortable to walk back to my hotel.

so I took a motorcycle back.

hopefully I don’t have to take such a long walk to my departure gate at the airport later.

Guest Inspector age-get
1 hour ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

24 year old this year (same age as me)

How come you never aged one ar? A few years ago you were 24 and you are still 24 now? Some kind of non-human creature is it? 1 years is like 84 months kind?

10 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Last day of cny holidays in Thailand!

what an exciting time it has been! 

Busy sucking on many hard Thai banana since CNY eve.

let me just do some sharing here with fellow sisters!

made my way to Bangkok on CNY eve Monday after doing my waxing in Pattaya.

cheaper doing waxing in Pattaya.

reached Bangkok in the evening, checked in at my favourite Malaysia Hotel.

good service! The reception and bell hop staff still recognise me from past visits.

felt treated like a queen.

Went to Jupiter 2018 at night.

it was very crowded, many Chinese people around.

the year of the pig must come early as many Asian chubby tubbies were around looking for their potential CNY radishes.

watched the show and there was this twinkish guy kept looking at me. 

Asked him more about himself,

and he replied in some English that he was 24 year old this year (same age as me) and from Phuket.

he kept looking at me seductively and teasing my smooth legs. Ask him if he wanted a drink and he said no, he just wanted to go back with me, as he really likes me.

i was really flattered and told him that if he had no one to off him the day, he could go back with me after the bar closes.

true enough after the cny countdown in the bar, he left for the hotel with me.

Nan (the boy’s name) was hungry,

so we had a quick bite at the cafe at Malaysia Hotel.

back in the room, Nan was very eager to strip off all his clothes, he kept planting kisses on my skin while complimenting me that I was very fair and smooth!

we headed to shower together and found ourselves in bed! 

He took the opportunity to immediately mount me in bed and pumped my hole rapidly in a steady pace. I could not take it, as his hands and tongue reached for my nipples. Felt so blissful to getting my

first CNY fuck, especially lucky to find someone that was born in the year of the pig too! I was literally sweating like a pig after getting fucked by big porky penis!

he blew his whole load of sticky rice cream on my face, nourishing my face! 

What an exciting first fuck of CNY!

the next morning,Tuesday, Nan woke up early and said he had to go, and would like to meet up again on Wednesday night as he has to meet his sister who arrived in Bangkok. No mention of money, as he bade me farewell with his traditional wai after exchanging Line contact. I did not want to break his heart by telling him that I would be leaving on Wednesday evening too. This is really the first time a bar boy had come to my place and not asked for money.

spent the Tuesday noon at Sauna Mania sucking on many big Thai cocks, many shot their loads on my face.

suddenly someone took me by force and started to penetrate my hole, he must have been very big as it felt very pain and he did not lube up. While he pumped into my hole, I couldn’t help it but moaned in pleasure and someone stuffed a hard cock into my mouth almost gagging me, more hands were over my body, teasing my sensitive nipples, occasionally pinching them. The combination of all the actions were really making me weak in the knees, and the guy in my hole took the oppportunity to pump so hard and released his warm liquid into my hole.

after that session, realised that my hole was bleeding, as the top was too rough. The pain made it quite uncomfortable to walk back to my hotel.

so I took a motorcycle back.

hopefully I don’t have to take such a long walk to my departure gate at the airport later.

HI Sis, take care of your mouth and hole..at night, try to moisturize with nutrients like jojobo oil ,coconut oil , olive oil..:)

Man usually has short memory. So dont give all of you at once..:thumb:

Edited by Garyl

Guest Aids Foundation
On 2/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

after that session, realised that my hole was bleeding

Be careful of this Thomas Toh.... She is positively tested for HIV and is spreading her legs so wide in Bangkok.  People visiting BKK especially those staying around her beloved Malaysia Hotel must beware... 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.