Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Am staying in terminal 21 hotel alone , last night i went down to the shopping centre  for walk and heppen to see this very handsome tall thai man walking with i think his girlfriend,  i dont do this regularly but something inside me ask me to just follow them  , man he is really my type, tall fit lean manly good look , should be around late 20s . Anyway i follow them from a distance to the Foodcourt upstairs and took a table next to them . While having my food i pretend that its my first time in thailand and took the opportunity to smile and ask the couple where is a good place to visit . To my surprise both of them are very friendly and spoke not bad English ( well atleast i understand them ) . I than told them it was nice of them but im not sure if i want to visit the place alone , the girlfriend than suggest that why not i join them for a drink at soi 11 after dinner which i happily accpect . After few drinks they girlfriend said she need to leave early as her work place is far from where we were . But the boyfriend will stay with me for more drinks as hes currently jobless . After saiding goodbye to the girlfriend,  me and LOK ( ya , thats his name ) counitue to have more drink till i was a little bit high . I will never do this in singapore but i dont know what give me the courage that i ask LOK if he wants to sleep over in my room since he stay far away . To my surprise he agreed and we went back to my room . He was impressed with the hotel room , but as there is only a king size bed i ask him if hes okay to share the bed , he has no problem., after shower he came out only with a tower wrap around him and display a solid 6 packs and i was already fucking hard . And it must be the alcohol,  that give me the courage to ask if i can give him a massage , by now i suppose he already knew that im gay and he agree to it , so i sit on top of his nake body and started massage him . I than ask him to turn around but his cock is still soft . He was looking at me and i than ask if i can suck him , he ask for 5000 which i agreed and the rest my friends you should know what happened . Its now 2pm in bangkok . And LOK is still sleeping in my bed NAKED . I shall have one more round of him before i let him go . Not sure if i want to see him again but it was a great night with him . Thank you LOK 

not to be contrary, Sudu and other members, but what is the draw of going to off a guy?

I would imagine a sauna would be faster, less middle-mamasan-man, and also free for the most part.

i have never offed a performer, although i have sat in a few boy show with friends, although it was more for shit and giggles.
i've only ever met with guys from Grindr or saunas in Bangkok, both locals and expats. they seem nice enough to always be cordial, even after the act, and i suppose there is more to talk about. some i have also stayed in contact with after, exchanged social media contacts etc.

i suppose, having never experienced it, i am fascinated by the transactional nature of the boy show, offing, long time - and would like to thank you for sharing. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 hour ago, Guest Kelvin said:

Am staying in terminal 21 hotel alone , last night i went down to the shopping centre  for walk and heppen to see this very handsome tall thai man walking with i think his girlfriend,  i dont do this regularly but something inside me ask me to just follow them  , man he is really my type, tall fit lean manly good look , should be around late 20s . Anyway i follow them from a distance to the Foodcourt upstairs and took a table next to them . While having my food i pretend that its my first time in thailand and took the opportunity to smile and ask the couple where is a good place to visit . To my surprise both of them are very friendly and spoke not bad English ( well atleast i understand them ) . I than told them it was nice of them but im not sure if i want to visit the place alone , the girlfriend than suggest that why not i join them for a drink at soi 11 after dinner which i happily accpect . After few drinks they girlfriend said she need to leave early as her work place is far from where we were . But the boyfriend will stay with me for more drinks as hes currently jobless . After saiding goodbye to the girlfriend,  me and LOK ( ya , thats his name ) counitue to have more drink till i was a little bit high . I will never do this in singapore but i dont know what give me the courage that i ask LOK if he wants to sleep over in my room since he stay far away . To my surprise he agreed and we went back to my room . He was impressed with the hotel room , but as there is only a king size bed i ask him if hes okay to share the bed , he has no problem., after shower he came out only with a tower wrap around him and display a solid 6 packs and i was already fucking hard . And it must be the alcohol,  that give me the courage to ask if i can give him a massage , by now i suppose he already knew that im gay and he agree to it , so i sit on top of his nake body and started massage him . I than ask him to turn around but his cock is still soft . He was looking at me and i than ask if i can suck him , he ask for 5000 which i agreed and the rest my friends you should know what happened . Its now 2pm in bangkok . And LOK is still sleeping in my bed NAKED . I shall have one more round of him before i let him go . Not sure if i want to see him again but it was a great night with him . Thank you LOK 

Awesome story. He quoted you 5000, a rather high but not unreasonable offer. If he ticks all the boxes, why the hell not haha. While the girl might not be his girlfriend, the situation definitely a hot one haha. Even gogo boy many of them have wife/gf.

5 minutes ago, tomcat said:

not to be contrary, Sudu and other members, but what is the draw of going to off a guy?

I would imagine a sauna would be faster, less middle-mamasan-man, and also free for the most part.

i have never offed a performer, although i have sat in a few boy show with friends, although it was more for shit and giggles.
i've only ever met with guys from Grindr or saunas in Bangkok, both locals and expats. they seem nice enough to always be cordial, even after the act, and i suppose there is more to talk about. some i have also stayed in contact with after, exchanged social media contacts etc.

i suppose, having never experienced it, i am fascinated by the transactional nature of the boy show, offing, long time - and would like to thank you for sharing. 

Its similar with going for massages, the draw is the services and product provided, in this case, the sex is the service, the boy's physical traits is the product. Another thing when you pay, u get to do what u wanted and be selfish too, as long as its within what the boys willing to do. And u dont have to go through the hassle of meeting, drinking, eating, chatting, dating before getting to the action. For sauna/apps, most of the time, it has to be mutual, so unless you look like bradpitt, it wont be easy, and its harder when you are picky too lol anyway, money is what enables this. 

15 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Its similar with going for massages, the draw is the services and product provided, in this case, the sex is the service, the boy's physical traits is the product. Another thing when you pay, u get to do what u wanted and be selfish too, as long as its within what the boys willing to do. And u dont have to go through the hassle of meeting, drinking, eating, chatting, dating before getting to the action. For sauna/apps, most of the time, it has to be mutual, so unless you look like bradpitt, it wont be easy, and its harder when you are picky too lol anyway, money is what enables this. 

Thanks for replying and elucidating - I do see the benefits in terms of the logistics of it.

Do you worry though if the guy is not into you ? I did meet an off season body builder through a mutual friend, only much later learning that he moonlights at Tawan. despite his good looks overall, he was not even really  an option to me as he was straight (ish) and quite gruff, haha. i cant even imagine if we had met under different circumstances and I had offed him for his services, having been able to gauge roughly his overall thoughts/feelings towards his freelance work.

outside of the transactional, i guess, the (sexual) chemistry is hard to pin down. do u factor it in before you off them long time? just curious.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I told a bit more detailed in my report but yes, usually will have a drink in the bar to assess chemistry and make agreements before i took him off. I am actually into manly guy, straight/bi or straight acting

Edited by Sudu

Just now, Sudu said:

I told a bit more detailed in my report but yes, usually will have a drink in the bar to assess chemistry and make agreements before i took him off. 

haha, that's the part that leaves us in awe i think. the agreement and assessment.

just a personal opinion: maybe it's an Asian thing - we're not used to being so open and forthcoming with what we want, and fear we are embarassing ourselves and the other. 

thanks for sharing once again! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

44 minutes ago, tomcat said:

haha, that's the part that leaves us in awe i think. the agreement and assessment.

just a personal opinion: maybe it's an Asian thing - we're not used to being so open and forthcoming with what we want, and fear we are embarassing ourselves and the other. 

thanks for sharing once again! 

I learned that if you dont tell them what u want, u cant expect them to magically know what you like. Other than verbal agreement, which are usually simple and straightforward, there are other cues u can take to assess the boys willingness. Eye contact, smiles, body contact and touching(both u touching them and vice versa) and kiss, which usually start with verbal question and sometimes answered with a kiss on the lips lol. I used to just go with the flow, and have mixe experience. Just list 3 things that are a must for the boy to do. Like a top, big dick(usually at some bars, this wont be a concern as u can see during show lol), can kiss, or bottom, can bj, can cuddle etc. They have heard it all, so no need to be shy, at least not with the boy. Another perk of hiring. Boys from sauna/apps might not be as open

11 hours ago, tomcat said:

I’ve always wondered what is Long time?

Tks for sharing but i wish to hear more  how tops go for massage and their encounter

I tend to read sharing by btms (tops are never shy usu)

the reasons why not much writings by tops are :
1) they are all about actions, complete it and that is it
2) for sure way more btms than tops in BW

3) Btms basically lay down there observing and goin along with their tops, they observed more and tend to be literary-capable in pen them down
  TOps are dead tired after their action-packed rendezvous ?

M i right?

On 1/11/2019 at 6:21 PM, Sudu said:

I learned that if you dont tell them what u want, u cant expect them to magically know what you like. Other than verbal agreement, which are usually simple and straightforward, there are other cues u can take to assess the boys willingness. Eye contact, smiles, body contact and touching(both u touching them and vice versa) and kiss, which usually start with verbal question and sometimes answered with a kiss on the lips lol. I used to just go with the flow, and have mixe experience. Just list 3 things that are a must for the boy to do. Like a top, big dick(usually at some bars, this wont be a concern as u can see during show lol), can kiss, or bottom, can bj, can cuddle etc. They have heard it all, so no need to be shy, at least not with the boy. Another perk of hiring. Boys from sauna/apps might not be as open

Yes, I should be more brave to ask. I've read your latest on the inexperienced masseuse at Ssense, it takes finesse to change a masseuse mid point. I've endured a few Ok ones, which could have been fantastic. now i try to communicate better what I seek from the get-go, just so I can avoid changes.

About Chiangmai sleeper trains, we took a first class cabin leaving on Dec 26th and the booking for that was done a month in advance. all the slots were snatched up in less than 5 minutes. On the night itself, it was mostly tourists who took the first class sleepers, which surprised me as i didn't think Europeans or Japanese were as kiasu as us, but apparently they are.

During my research, I did find out that there were some new advanced first class sleeper trains, with touch screens and better amenities, but we just got the old one, which looks to be from the 80s. So, im glad I did BKK to Chiangmai via train, but probably will not do it again. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Yes, I should be more brave to ask. I've read your latest on the inexperienced masseuse at Ssense, it takes finesse to change a masseuse mid point. I've endured a few Ok ones, which could have been fantastic. now i try to communicate better what I seek from the get-go, just so I can avoid changes.

About Chiangmai sleeper trains, we took a first class cabin leaving on Dec 26th and the booking for that was done a month in advance. all the slots were snatched up in less than 5 minutes. On the night itself, it was mostly tourists who took the first class sleepers, which surprised me as i didn't think Europeans or Japanese were as kiasu as us, but apparently they are.

During my research, I did find out that there were some new advanced first class sleeper trains, with touch screens and better amenities, but we just got the old one, which looks to be from the 80s. So, im glad I did BKK to Chiangmai via train, but probably will not do it again. 

Thanks for sharing the train experience. Yes i know about the new train too. I actually dont even mind taking second class sleeper but too bad all were not available. I did bought my ticket last minute anyway, and i dont regret going to pattaya too haha.

Its not my first time changing masseur though. The first time was back home in KL, where the masseur technique hurt my skin quite bad, so i had to change. I usually will book someone ive had before that is good, but at that time, the guy i want isnt available. The replacement was much nicer lol. Usually, if you want to change, it has to be done early on, dont take too long. Maybe within first few minutes, at most 15minutes. Usually if i have time, ill take shorter duration massage if the place is totally new, but during travelling, i dont have time to do that, so instead of suffering i chose to be selfish hehe

Edited by Sudu

34 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thanks for sharing the train experience. Yes i know about the new train too. I actually dont even mind taking second class sleeper but too bad all were not available. I did bought my ticket last minute anyway, and i dont regret going to pattaya too haha.

Its not my first time changing masseur though. The first time was back home in KL, where the masseur technique hurt my skin quite bad, so i had to change. I usually will book someone ive had before that is good, but at that time, the guy i want isnt available. The replacement was much nicer lol. Usually, if you want to change, it has to be done early on, dont take too long. Maybe within first few minutes, at most 15minutes. Usually if i have time, ill take shorter duration massage if the place is totally new, but during travelling, i dont have time to do that, so instead of suffering i chose to be selfish hehe

Thank you, I'll make a mental note of that. This past trip, I did get a few new guys, probably brought in to beef up the manpower during the year end period.
From now on, as a general rule, I'll try not to take new guys. Cos if we are lucky, they did receive training before starting, but like the dud you got, some have literally no experience.

My overall take away from Chiangmai is that there are better pickings in Bangkok, just going by massage places and sauna. The two massage places that I did read up on and eventually visited was just not very good, it just can't compare with Bangkok or Pattaya.

That said, there seems to be more than a few willing local guys that seem to operate on covert means of cruising -  eye contacts and public toilets. There was a big buffet place I visited, it was very local, with only a handful of china tourists, I was seated near a table of one or two cute guys. There were also some young dads, one of which I was eyeing because he was so handsome.

After about an hour in, I notice that one of the guys was going to the toilet but kept turning back to me. We have been checking each other out the whole evening, so I took that as a sign and followed after. Got to play with a straight-looking thai guy, young, horny and a bit drunk. He was wearing a sports jersey and shorts, and had a tight body with thick thighs. We kissed and jerked each other off in a bathroom stall, he was very responsive to nipple play which I found a huge turn on. After we both came, he returned to his group of people. Judging from the age range, I suppose he was there with his family, which made it hotter. A family buffet and fun with visitor at the same time, haha. 

Other times during the trip I also met other cruisy eyes - especially at the MAYA mall. For its lack of actual sex tourism, It seems to be a more relaxed place where old school cruising is still being practised. Being on the cusp of millenial, it's not something I am used to. By the time I was sexually active, we already had the internet and apps, so old school cruising is quite thrilling, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Just came back from bkk.. 

This time was with my friend and her hubby so not much chance to explore the gay side but as usual, I manage to complete my overseas sex. 

Went to rapee massage during one of the day. Really not my type their masseurs but I must say that the massage is really good. You don't really get to choose your masseur unless you speak up and there are other available at that moment. That uncle that massaged me were giving me an above average massage until he ask me to turn around that's when he start to use his hands to brush over my dick purposely. Den he asked for 1k baht. Crazy. Rejected his offer but he still jerk me off. Its quite kinky cause you can hear other room moaning... But not a great place too many ladies around and none of them are my type. 

Another day went to The Prime Massage at 9pm. Too late too bad too sad. The place is too packed and I didn't have a prior booking so no masseur for me. Left. Saw a lot of super hot customers waiting for their turn... 

Turn to another corner to go to Paradise silom Soi 6. What attracted me is the friendly chinese speaking masseur. Sadly he wasn't my masseur as he just finished his customer. I was given a straight masseur... Gosh. Dream come true? Nono, only 50%. He gave me a below average massage and below average molestation of my cock. Then he gave up on making me hard and started to negotiate with me on happy ending. Settled a price and made him stripe down. He Jo me while I suck on my first straight cock. 

Another day went to babylon, cause too tired of all the Asian cocks. Woah. Lucky me. Cause.. The crowds before 5pm really.. Sigh... I'm lucky cause managed to hook up with a Caucasian that's super wild and totally my type. He's too wild and we did most things in the open just like other people. I left and didn't get fucked by him in the open as my balls too pain from not Cumming during my previous sex with another Caucasian. Another was a hot daddy. Basically.. If you like daddies.. And want to try your luck then visit before 5pm. The crowds really did turn a little better after 5pm with more Asian tourist coming in. Most of them do raw, please ask your top to bring his condom. 

That's all for my bkk local gay experience this time. 

Below are just places I've visited. 

Victory Monument 

Chatuchak (MUST GO!) 

Platinum mall/fashion mall (no point going these 2malls if you have went to chatuchak) 

Pratunam morning marjet

Talat neon (boring) 

Talat rod fai srinakarin (MUST GO!) 

Chao Phraya River (I went for the hop on hop off tix, visited wat Arun[super beautiful please visit] and other places. Please make grand Palace your first stop they closed at 3.30pm and super strict as compared to other temples. No sleeveless and no shorts allowed.) 

And many other night markets which are avg to me, above are the highlight of the best and worst. 

I wanted to go to pattaya but my friend backed out. If you have explored most of bkk like me over the years, please ask your hotel staff for out of bkk tour that's 1-2hours away. They look so fun in the pictures. 

1 hour ago, Shavedboy said:

Search this guy on grindr. He's local and has a nice body he toured me all over bangkok and went to different establishments like saunas, resto and bars. As long as you can find a nice local who can be tour guide and escort guy rolled into one you don't need to pay them just mutual fun and treat him like your vacation boyfriend offer him some few drinks, foods and we hangout like a couple.

You should NOT expose the picture of your fuck buddy online, even though he might be an escort, he did not charge you for having sex and yet bringing you around in Bangkok and did not charge you a single cent and treated you like a "friend".  The last thing you should had done is the keep his activities with you private and not expose him for the whole world to see (searchable via google). You are spoiling his market for him. Next time, people will ask him why he offer his service to you for free and why he charge them.

If you want to help him in his escort (no thanks to you) business, You should had just keep the "don't need to pay" part away from this post. 

How ungrateful can you be to have your cake and eat it and yet don't pay a single cent and yet post things online for everyone to see.

NEVER do that again.

9 minutes ago, G_M said:

You should NOT expose the picture of your fuck buddy online, even though he might be an escort, he did not charge you for having sex and yet bringing you around in Bangkok and did not charge you a single cent and treated you like a "friend".  The last thing you should had done is the keep his activities with you private and not expose him for the whole world to see (searchable via google). You are spoiling his market for him. Next time, people will ask him why he offer his service to you for free and why he charge them.

If you want to help him in his escort (no thanks to you) business, You should had just keep the "don't need to pay" part away from this post. 

How ungrateful can you be to have your cake and eat it and yet don't pay a single cent and yet post things online for everyone to see.

NEVER do that again.

Babe why are picking on me again?

3 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Babe why are picking on me again?

Because you are Insensitive and posted the picture of your fuck buddy for everyone to see.

Are you trying to help him get more business? If you are then why are you telling people they "don't have to pay"?
In Singapore, we have a Privacy law 

2 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Just came back from bkk.. 

This time was with my friend and her hubby so not much chance to explore the gay side but as usual, I manage to complete my overseas sex. 

Went to rapee massage during one of the day. Really not my type their masseurs but I must say that the massage is really good. You don't really get to choose your masseur unless you speak up and there are other available at that moment. That uncle that massaged me were giving me an above average massage until he ask me to turn around that's when he start to use his hands to brush over my dick purposely. Den he asked for 1k baht. Crazy. Rejected his offer but he still jerk me off. Its quite kinky cause you can hear other room moaning... But not a great place too many ladies around and none of them are my type. 

Another day went to The Prime Massage at 9pm. Too late too bad too sad. The place is too packed and I didn't have a prior booking so no masseur for me. Left. Saw a lot of super hot customers waiting for their turn... 

Turn to another corner to go to Paradise silom Soi 6. What attracted me is the friendly chinese speaking masseur. Sadly he wasn't my masseur as he just finished his customer. I was given a straight masseur... Gosh. Dream come true? Nono, only 50%. He gave me a below average massage and below average molestation of my cock. Then he gave up on making me hard and started to negotiate with me on happy ending. Settled a price and made him stripe down. He Jo me while I suck on my first straight cock. 

Another day went to babylon, cause too tired of all the Asian cocks. Woah. Lucky me. Cause.. The crowds before 5pm really.. Sigh... I'm lucky cause managed to hook up with a Caucasian that's super wild and totally my type. He's too wild and we did most things in the open just like other people. I left and didn't get fucked by him in the open as my balls too pain from not Cumming during my previous sex with another Caucasian. Another was a hot daddy. Basically.. If you like daddies.. And want to try your luck then visit before 5pm. The crowds really did turn a little better after 5pm with more Asian tourist coming in. Most of them do raw, please ask your top to bring his condom. 

That's all for my bkk local gay experience this time. 

Below are just places I've visited. 

Victory Monument 

Chatuchak (MUST GO!) 

Platinum mall/fashion mall (no point going these 2malls if you have went to chatuchak) 

Pratunam morning marjet

Talat neon (boring) 

Talat rod fai srinakarin (MUST GO!) 

Chao Phraya River (I went for the hop on hop off tix, visited wat Arun[super beautiful please visit] and other places. Please make grand Palace your first stop they closed at 3.30pm and super strict as compared to other temples. No sleeveless and no shorts allowed.) 

And many other night markets which are avg to me, above are the highlight of the best and worst. 

I wanted to go to pattaya but my friend backed out. If you have explored most of bkk like me over the years, please ask your hotel staff for out of bkk tour that's 1-2hours away. They look so fun in the pictures. 

maybe u can go at evening time for your massage, i seldom do it at timing like 9pm or 8
but at least u gotten your straight hotdog, not sure why stright yet still able to entertain u though

How is rod fai special ? large to u?

12 minutes ago, Garyl said:

anybody been to https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/fake-club/ ?

Thinking of going of the night in place of DJ 

Been there once. The club is kinda far from Silom area. It's very local with hardly any foreigners. People are usually in their own groups but friendly. Be careful of the alcohol though. Think it was adulterated.

5 hours ago, IMChinese said:

Been there once. The club is kinda far from Silom area. It's very local with hardly any foreigners. People are usually in their own groups but friendly. Be careful of the alcohol though. Think it was adulterated.

Was iit fun? Would you go again or prefer dj?

20 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

maybe u can go at evening time for your massage, i seldom do it at timing like 9pm or 8
but at least u gotten your straight hotdog, not sure why stright yet still able to entertain u though

How is rod fai special ? large to u?

Tips.. 

It's very pretty that place. Amazing food too. 

Edited by Summerbitch

On 1/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, Garyl said:

Fakr club 90% Asians - from Vietnamese to Cambodians to Chinese to Singaporeans. Of course lots of Thai.

Much bigger area to dance. They play mostly Thai songs. If you go with a group of friends, open a table with a bottle. 

DJ has mostly tourist and angmoh. See what's your type. They play more international songs.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, Garyl said:

Fakr club 90% Asians - from Vietnamese to Cambodians to Chinese to Singaporeans. Of course lots of Thai.

Much bigger area to dance. They play mostly Thai songs. If you go with a group of friends, open a table with a bottle. 

DJ has mostly tourist and angmoh. See what's your type. They play more international songs.

On Sun Jan 06 2019 at 8:26 PM, Sudu said:

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/12173-trip-report-christmas-in-bangkok-and-new-year-in-pattaya/

My trip report in progress right now in a different forum. Have fun reading! Should be able to read as guest but only member can post reply and pm, something this forum might want to start doing. 

More reports updated, now in second night at pattaya.

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:04 PM, Sudu said:

Awesome story. He quoted you 5000, a rather high but not unreasonable offer. If he ticks all the boxes, why the hell not haha. While the girl might not be his girlfriend, the situation definitely a hot one haha. Even gogo boy many of them have wife/gf.

Sex to them are just making extra income to make ends meet....anyway he is jobless, a 5000 baht would be like a 1 weeks pay, 1 night job and get 1 weeks pay umm.....not a bad deal.

6 minutes ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

Travelling to Bangkok during songkran is as good as coming out of the closet. I would love to see how Bangkok is like during songkran. But can't find a good reason to go.

Many of my straight friends men and women also go there during songkran

Whenever I travelled bkk I always feel like its my 2nd home. We have similar looks and culture in the Philippines and thai people are welcoming and approachable. I met this guy last year on grindr we hangout like coffee, movie and dinner date. He also accompanied me to different tourist spot. This is the different guy from my previous post. I skip going to saunas and massage parlors if ever I met guys from grindr.

20190121_120026.png

45 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Whenever I travelled bkk I always feel like its my 2nd home. We have similar looks and culture in the Philippines and thai people are welcoming and approachable. I met this guy last year on grindr we hangout like coffee, movie and dinner date. He also accompanied me to different tourist spot. This is the different guy from my previous post. I skip going to saunas and massage parlors if ever I met guys from grindr.

20190121_120026.png

he should pay you to be with you.. I would.. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Shavedboy said:

20190121_120026.png

With a hot ass like this, i m sure a lot of top will be willing to pay per entry .....

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.