Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Trip report:

7th Feb 19 : smog return to healthy level, didnt use our mask for 3 days.

stayed at a cheap hotel right above the straight bar, gd experience. haha:doh:

8th Feb 19: @ shifted to a nearby hotel of similar rate, 

@  tawan - 500thb per entry- becomes very S&M. show is quite dark. started at 11.55pm and we left about 1am for GOD

@ GOD  - 350thb  - quite low peak crowd.

@  massage shop - gd massage oil and thai for 2hrs below 1k thb @ (used a twin pax room)

9th Feb 19 - @ yunomori onsen - quite difficult to find. have different pool with noticeable water temperature. Didnt stay too long as wasn't feel too well. 

@DJ - 400thb per entry - show quite gd. seem like some staff or level 1 cant serve alcoholic drink.(could be a control measure implemented)

@ haircut at 1.30am :frustrated:

10th Feb 19 - @  massage shop - gd massage oil and thai for 2hrs below 1k thb . hard-on for about half of the session as didnt get enough sleep for few nights of                                         partying and avoiding sex  outside house. Boy seem friendlier and was smiling after the session. (used a twin pax room) ;)

Edited by Garyl

Hi Sudu, finally caught up and finished your trip report - it has been a busy period mid Jan to now. 

Sounds like you left your heart in Pattaya with the copa guy haha. But judging from the others, he does sound sweet, very amicable and attentive.
Is he based in Pattaya only, and anymore like him? hahah.

I noticed over time with people in general, apart from the physical appearance, it is Sincerity that can make someone very attractive and special.

Sometimes, even with good looks, but a poor attitude, everything feels tense and not right.

Am also considering a return for Songkran as I have a group of friends going for GCircuit party in April, but wonder also if its too soon.

Thailand has definitely cast its spell on both of us! @Sudu

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

There are few other hot guys that i didnt had time or chemistry with so i didnt take. One of the copa masseur recommended by a friend is one such case. Even with the other copa masseur trying to help me book him, he is already booked by someone else lol. The muscular guy in pattaya are not many, unlike bangkok, but seems like they are more incline to take longtime/overnight request compared with those in bangkok. U only need one guy to make your trip worth the while haha. Songkran will be very peak time, so expect high season pricing and competition when it comes to getting the guys haha. 

17 minutes ago, Sudu said:

There are few other hot guys that i didnt had time or chemistry with so i didnt take. One of the copa masseur recommended by a friend is one such case. Even with the other copa masseur trying to help me book him, he is already booked by someone else lol. The muscular guy in pattaya are not many, unlike bangkok, but seems like they are more incline to take longtime/overnight request compared with those in bangkok. U only need one guy to make your trip worth the while haha. 

What to do? When the universe arranges and the stars align, all comes together so smoothly. haha

Glad that you had good experience with him, and now you have someone nice to look forward to meeting when you do return. 

17 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Songkran will be very peak time, so expect high season pricing and competition when it comes to getting the guys haha. 

Haha Yes, this is also lingering in my mind (although i have probably been to a boy show less than 5 times, and never ever off a guy). My usual route to release are saunas and massage, even then very rarely. I enjoy the hunt more than the actual kill maybe. 

Would you (or any other seasoned experts like  @bkkuser) know if the massage places are closed during the Songkran period? I've only been once to Thailand during Songkran, and it wasn't Bangkok. Greatly appreciate any help on the above, and also any other info on what to expect in Bangkok/Silom area during Songkran and also the GCircuit party. Thanks!

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 hours ago, tomcat said:

Would you (or any other seasoned experts like  @bkkuser) know if the massage places are closed during the Songkran period? I've only been once to Thailand during Songkran, and it wasn't Bangkok. Greatly appreciate any help on the above, and also any other info on what to expect in Bangkok/Silom area during Songkran and also the GCircuit party. Thanks!

Massage places are certainly NOT closed. It just MAY be that some of the staff go home to their families in their provinces, but the shops are open as usual.

What to expect? Imagine civil war with water guns. That's what it's like. Everyone "fights" everyone else. You will NOT, I repeat, 100% NOT be able to stay dry in the Silom area, at least during permitted play hours. In the past, there were no restrictions, but now they regulate the fun and now it's supposed to end at I think 8 or 9 pm. Do not take that as a guarantee you won't get wet at later times! 

Soi 4 used to be incredible fun, JAMPACKED with guys, many many shirtless, all in a fun and festive and flirtatious mood, lots of groping in the thick of the crowd. Water coming from all directions. Now, I think they declared Soi 4 a dry zone, sooooo booooring!!!

Same goes for Soi 2, now a dry zone. In the past, there was massive water spalshing even INSIDE DJ Station!! They protected all electrical equipment and speakers by wrapping them tightly in plastic, so there were no issues. Was super fun. Alas, no more. 

But the general street water fights in Silom are still good fun. You have to immerse yourself and partake in the madness to make it fun. If you are uptight and try to stay dry it will be no fun at all.

As for me, I've played Songkran enough times, so nowadays I flee the city LOL

14 hours ago, bkkuser said:

Massage places are certainly NOT closed. It just MAY be that some of the staff go home to their families in their provinces, but the shops are open as usual.

What to expect? Imagine civil war with water guns. That's what it's like. Everyone "fights" everyone else. You will NOT, I repeat, 100% NOT be able to stay dry in the Silom area, at least during permitted play hours. In the past, there were no restrictions, but now they regulate the fun and now it's supposed to end at I think 8 or 9 pm. Do not take that as a guarantee you won't get wet at later times! 

Soi 4 used to be incredible fun, JAMPACKED with guys, many many shirtless, all in a fun and festive and flirtatious mood, lots of groping in the thick of the crowd. Water coming from all directions. Now, I think they declared Soi 4 a dry zone, sooooo booooring!!!

Same goes for Soi 2, now a dry zone. In the past, there was massive water spalshing even INSIDE DJ Station!! They protected all electrical equipment and speakers by wrapping them tightly in plastic, so there were no issues. Was super fun. Alas, no more. 

But the general street water fights in Silom are still good fun. You have to immerse yourself and partake in the madness to make it fun. If you are uptight and try to stay dry it will be no fun at all.

As for me, I've played Songkran enough times, so nowadays I flee the city LOL

Thanks for your reply, @bkkuser  Yes, the only other time I was in Thaland during Songkran, everything got soaked, luggage, wallet, my phone barely got out alive, haha. They threw ice water too, and even on a songthaew, I was not spared. 

Glad to know that the massage places are still open, albeit at a smaller operation. Makes sense that many will go back to their hometown for the new year. 

Thanks again!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Going  tattoo exhibition. Doing extension then.;)

wow i saw online those exhibition in taiwan, didnt know thailand also have it too

Enjoy!

Didnt join the cliches to go for Songkran??

Nvr have i attended such

Guest Curious about FF
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:46 PM, BJason18 said:

FF Terminal 21 gym steam room (no sauna) is an ideal place to hookup, but you need to bring your own towel.

FF Siam Paragon sauna (no steam) is just a normal sauna but you can met some people there and if match you can go to the farthest shower room to have fun. A chub bottom signaled me in the sauna and we went to the shower room.

Action in the steam room at Terminal 21 or meet and then have to go elsewhere?

I will be attending GCircuit - the 3 standard nights only, no pool party.
The organisers are very superstitious, I found out that they decided to forgo the SK13, and go with SK2019 instead, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

6 minutes ago, tomcat said:

I will be attending GCircuit - the 3 standard nights only, no pool party.
The organisers are very superstitious, I found out that they decided to forgo the SK13, and go with SK2019 instead, haha.

sk 13? what is that?
is there an Sk ii?

All of u r so seasoned to songkran terminologies, i envy! i have not even attended 1 in my whole life (40yo)
i m not surprised a 20yo+ could have at least did a songkran twice 

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sk 13? what is that?
is there an Sk ii?

All of u r so seasoned to songkran terminologies, i envy! i have not even attended 1 in my whole life (40yo)
i m not surprised a 20yo+ could have at least did a songkran twice 

It's not that chim lah. I suppose every year they had the circuit party they add one more number lah.
you can do the math to see when was SK01, haha.

it's also my first time attending, and not my usual thing too, but hey I will always try anything once, and make the best of it. 
i'll be going with 5 other friends, party animals who drink and smoke and i do neither, haha. 

i have been in thailand during songkran once, and in bangkok during white party period, but both times did not attend.

i think it's good to at least experience it once?

i dont think age is a factor, it attracts all ages. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

It's not that chim lah. I suppose every year they had the circuit party they add one more number lah.
you can do the math to see when was SK01, haha.

it's also my first time attending, and not my usual thing too, but hey I will always try anything once, and make the best of it. 
i'll be going with 5 other friends, party animals who drink and smoke and i do neither, haha. 

i have been in thailand during songkran once, and in bangkok during white party period, but both times did not attend.

i think it's good to at least experience it once?

i dont think age is a factor, it attracts all ages. 

age is never a factor (only a factor to superficial)
I was trying to say, it is a very gay-ish event, all aim to go again (except for the mature-thinking) 
i dont
i cannot imagine a whole flight of ........speaking in a unique way

one guy at the sauna was raving how he got a good deal from SQ decade ago and he is so excited about his  2019 SK
at any event, if i hear a group of men excitedly talking abt songkran, i can more or less  guess who they are (it seemed so edited)
Never have i heard a woman (many ladies luv bkk, by the way) speaking about songkran, never! why is that so?it is obvious right

Rem to bring a mask ya, smoking  (also pollution*)
U even know they r superstitious , if i m going (one day, if....) i will just go without thinking much about whether 2020 is sk 14?

* :   air pollution (w gays around, bkk sex tourism will never down)

20 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

age is never a factor (only a factor to superficial)
I was trying to say, it is a very gay-ish event, all aim to go again (except for the mature-thinking) 
i dont
i cannot imagine a whole flight of ........speaking in a unique way

one guy at the sauna was raving how he got a good deal from SQ decade ago and he is so excited about his  2019 SK
at any event, if i hear a group of men excitedly talking abt songkran, i can more or less  guess who they are (it seemed so edited)
Never have i heard a woman (many ladies luv bkk, by the way) speaking about songkran, never! why is that so?it is obvious right

Rem to bring a mask ya, smoking  (also pollution*)
U even know they r superstitious , if i m going (one day, if....) i will just go without thinking much about whether 2020 is sk 14?

* :   air pollution (w gays around, bkk sex tourism will never down)

Haha, so you abstain from going or talking openly about it because you are afraid you will let loose the secret of your sexual orientation?

I think there are more important and pressing issues in the world that worrying if people know you are gay or not. To be honest, most people also don't care, unless it directly affects them, or they take a personal interest in it, for whatever reason. 

All I can say is that you only have one life - and age is catching up. At some point, you will realise, it was a waste of time worrying too much about what others think. It's like those who wish they were 20 again at 40, and then later at 70 wishing they were 40 again. Like what kind of game is this? haha.

If you can tahan other people going, I don't think you will be having such harsh judgements and just let them enjoy.  If you can't tahan that others are going except you, then just go once and for all and at least be able to say, "Yes, I tried it but it is not for me."

That will be a bigger statement to make rather than the one you currently have. Living in fear and oppression is not good, even worse when it is self-inflicted. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

8 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Haha, so you abstain from going or talking openly about it because you are afraid you will let loose the secret of your sexual orientation?

I think there are more important and pressing issues in the world that worrying if people know you are gay or not. To be honest, most people also don't care, unless it directly affects them, or they take a personal interest in it, for whatever reason. 

All I can say is that you only have one life - and age is catching up. At some point, you will realise, it was a waste of time worrying too much about what others think. It's like those who wish they were 20 again at 40, and then later at 70 wishing they were 40 again. Like what kind of game is this? haha.

If you can tahan other people going, I don't think you will be having such harsh judgements and just let them enjoy.  If you can't tahan that others are going except you, then just go once and for all and at least be able to say, "Yes, I tried it but it is not for me."

That will be a bigger statement to make rather than the one you currently have. Living in fear and oppression is not good, even worse when it is self-inflicted. 

i dont abstain, but i have no such needs or excitemt  about SK
I m just saying it is very ez to identify
When it is a particular season, we will all know when to find a bunch of..........unmistakeably
(nothing to hide, u r who u r)

eg when i see a grp talked about discounts and shoppings, all female colleagues and every ladies will auto gather, i hardly see a man joining in 
but i dont stop them from sharing 

I know it is "women's talk" or gay talk about the same old topic (so b it and whatever)

Edited by lovehandle

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

i dont abstain, but i have no such needs or excitemt  about SK

eg when i see a grp talked about discounts and shoppings, all female colleagues and every ladies will auto gather, i hardly see a man joining in 
but i dont stop them from sharing 

I know it is "women's talk" or gay talk about the same old topic (so b it and whatever)

Yea, that's good - just let them enjoy things and live their best lives! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

we should be more worried for those soloist who needed to be pair up

I m wondering why do people need to emphasize they r alone in a particular ctry?

I travel alone too, i never worry

Do we need to pair up or get into a grp to be "recognised"? 

I dont abstain and i dont get worry (for being left alone)

20 hours ago, Garyl said:

Same as those who tell me they have place avail.. .. as though it matters..:D..

Well inexperience...and part of growing up... i guess..

how did u reply them when they claimed they have "place available"?

I hope u didnt reply them : Why?u need some cleaning?

Just now, Garyl said:

I not retard bird..

i only get lost sometimes on my way home...

haha.:thumb:

anyway, enjoy your Tattooing and songkran (rem to sing your way home)

nt sure is it one whole bunch of males gathering and having fun?
cos i hardly heard a female feeling exciting about it at all

neither do straights feel excited

Guest Pineapple-Pen
On 2/1/2019 at 9:44 PM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Go to straight massage places, ask for boy  massager cheaper. I tip 150-300 baht in such places for HE. More worth it!

pattaya 31jan - 3feb

bangkok 4feb - 7feb

looking for similar to hang out and for hot action.

willing to explore my hole.

24 chn here.

Dear Thomas Didymuz Toh,

I saw on your Instagram account Didymuz the video of what you and your 2 masseur do in the hotel room. How did you get them? 

Also, those big cock pics on your instagram, how did you take those pics of them? I thought bars cannot use handphone? 

The guy with the tattoo posing with his hard tool is very nice! What number and which bar?

10 hours ago, Garyl said:

Can pm me link..:thumb:

Is this the profile?

http://www.instagram.com/Didymuz

It’s a private profile, I presume cos of the hot pics and videos inside.

anyone can share? 

Guest SilverSurfer
41 minutes ago, Guest Leon22 said:

Is this the profile?

http://www.instagram.com/Didymuz

It’s a private profile, I presume cos of the hot pics and videos inside.

anyone can share? 

https://www.instagram.com/didymuz/

how to see the pics? 

Sent friend request already.

anyone can share screen recordings of the hot stuff? 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.