Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Flex_sg

Tmr will be Visiting JB, saw good review about HTS... is Bosco recommended ? Anyone can give so highlight of his current performance as some did give bad review about him...

Guest Joseph

Aftee nnreview few gallery of JB Massage parlor I decide visit HT this afternnonoon,seems they have more my cup of tea.And i have choose Shiro as my therapy.He doesn’t look like Vietnamese more to PRC look,twink look with short hair slim type.Simple greeting from him when he serve me footbath,after short time was send me to room for the massage and body Scrub section.He’s not skillful boy but still present a nice clean scrub,B2B was more experience than the massage skill!But he do any EXTRA service as u want of course lah need tips him good lah.They way he kiss,blow,rimjob with his smooth pinky lips make me feels like heaven!Normal size gun but funtionable!Love it,give it a try.

On 8/9/2018 at 4:18 PM, danielwu said:

Ben is Benji from HTSpa JB, he is now in FreshM2M Tmn Desa, but I can't find any of his review. Anyone try him before?

He’s back in HT now,saw his pic updated at their website.Benji is a good quality masseur,skillfull and experience.Comunication no problem he can speak very fluent english,and with good attitude as well.

Went there this afternoon for the first time. Since, it's my first time there, asked for recommendations and Shayne was one of the recommended. Well even before I know get to know his name, already got attracted to him when I saw him inside hahaha like wise he made eye contact back :x His massage skills was average that's as far as I can rate cos being told I'm a first timer, so maybe that's why the more gentle massage but I can say he's skill isn't that bad as he manage to be able to target some area as well as strong enough at certain point to feel his skills. Definitely his service is all the way up there, cos didn't expect much more from him but he gave more than what he supposed to. And the tips wise I won't disclose just so not to spoil his market value if ever u guys tried him and wanna tip. Cos I guess it's still depends whether the masseur is interested in giving you more or not as he did not request any tips but well I still give it to him cos at the start I'm already enjoying his massage skills before he even gave more. He's service is definitely good for me cos I never force him to do what he doesn't wants and he gave what I wanted as much as possible willingly which was quite a surprise to me as I never really initiated much until I feel he is starting to initiate more bit by bit. And definitely he's professional enough to finish off his massage first (not in a rush but professionaly) before he continue giving extras. So I believe I will be back for him and will ask him for stronger massage so as to really feel his full potential as recommended.

Edited by keepitsimplix

On 9/1/2018 at 11:47 PM, keepitsimplix said:

Went there this afternoon for the first time. Since, it's my first time there, asked for recommendations and Shayne was one of the recommended. Well even before I know get to know his name, already got attracted to him when I saw him inside hahaha like wise he made eye contact back :x His massage skills was average that's as far as I can rate cos being told I'm a first timer, so maybe that's why the more gentle massage but I can say he's skill isn't that bad as he manage to be able to target some area as well as strong enough at certain point to feel his skills. Definitely his service is all the way up there, cos didn't expect much more from him but he gave more than what he supposed to. And the tips wise I won't disclose just so not to spoil his market value if ever u guys tried him and wanna tip. Cos I guess it's still depends whether the masseur is interested in giving you more or not as he did not request any tips but well I still give it to him cos at the start I'm already enjoying his massage skills before he even gave more. He's service is definitely good for me cos I never force him to do what he doesn't wants and he gave what I wanted as much as possible willingly which was quite a surprise to me as I never really initiated much until I feel he is starting to initiate more bit by bit. And definitely he's professional enough to finish off his massage first (not in a rush but professionaly) before he continue giving extras. So I believe I will be back for him and will ask him for stronger massage so as to really feel his full potential as recommended.

where is 'there'? HTS?
but i liked your attitude, cos u never instruct anyone to do anythin, just play along

Usu newbie are more accomodating

HTS is Healing Touch Spa in Pelangi JB. -Ignored- i will be happly to go with you if you like. Forget about Owlpalms its a little far away and the place is not as good as HTS and so are their boys and massage skill is a 3/10 for my experience. I hope i have answered two question here.. 

On 8/5/2018 at 3:33 PM, -Ignored- said:

tks for sharing...but i think not all will bathe w u or b totally naked even if it is in such shops

At HTS most boys will bath with you and if you are paying for full body b2b massage, they are in the nude from start to end and btw HJ is inclusive for one and half hour massage.

3 minutes ago, Friendly said:

At HTS most boys will bath with you and if you are paying for full body b2b massage, they are in the nude from start to end and btw HJ is inclusive for one and half hour massage.

oh didnt seen mine do that, maybe i dont order for more than an hr time slot

never have an impressn about them

tks for sharing Friendly anyway

Got a opportunity to take PENG from China for Outcall today once he reach HT! 

He’s about 180cm lean body type & fair skin type.

The way he spoke is very humble like whisper at your ear side.

And suprise is he’s not demanding as some other’s PRC that I took before.

Sure will return to him again,recomended him to those like PRC boy.

22 hours ago, Guest PIERRE said:

Got a opportunity to take PENG from China for Outcall today once he reach HT! 

He’s about 180cm lean body type & fair skin type.

The way he spoke is very humble like whisper at your ear side.

And suprise is he’s not demanding as some other’s PRC that I took before.

Sure will return to him again,recomended him to those like PRC boy.

Is he manly? 

Tried one time last week indon Massage guy, Knn service and attitude suck. Open mouth wanted tips if I want to touch him. And charge extra for HE, wtf I also can do myself! Seems like now all these massage boys care about their own pockets. Anyone here can recommend good places for massage ? 

36 minutes ago, Guest PRAMP said:

Tried one time last week indon Massage guy, Knn service and attitude suck. Open mouth wanted tips if I want to touch him. And charge extra for HE, wtf I also can do myself! Seems like now all these massage boys care about their own pockets. Anyone here can recommend good places for massage ? 

Yes of course they all care only their own pockets. What do you expect?? You can always go for a legit massage. Hehehe

If service was good, no need ask I will also give him fat tip la... anyway I won’t visit that place anymore after this incident... he still say “singaporean no money?” I really think the shop biz will be badly affected... maybe viet masseur will be better ? Anyone can share positive experiences and who to choose next time 

1 minute ago, Guest PRAMP said:

If service was good, no need ask I will also give him fat tip la... anyway I won’t visit that place anymore after this incident... he still say “singaporean no money?” I really think the shop biz will be badly affected... maybe viet masseur will be better ? Anyone can share positive experiences and who to choose next time 

Name of the shop and where?

On 9/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, Guest PRAMP said:

Name and shame lol.

Guest Richard
4 hours ago, Guest Guestnm said:

Has anyone tried vince from hts? Looks hot 

He’s is nice but shorter type about 168cm with nice body shape,charming look.20 year’s old young and smooth,delicious!

14 hours ago, Guest Richard said:

He’s is nice but shorter type about 168cm with nice body shape,charming look.20 year’s old young and smooth,delicious!

Wow, how’s his cock size ? Huge ? 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:28 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Any nice place to hang out near amari hotel?

After 23:00, walk out of MacGregor's, turn right, pass by City Square Shopping Centre  and cross Jalan Wong Ah Fook to enter the lane named after one of his sons.

To appreciate how Chinese Malaysians preserve the quintessential of Chinese Culture, after those in Indonesia were forced to give it up and those in Singapore willingly gave it up. 

Edited by wilfgene

On 9/6/2018 at 10:47 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

wahhh. seems like most will go to HT instead of JR wor..

I also thought so and wonder why? Anyone can share why HT instead of JR?

I've been to JR once and I like it.

From photos, there are more twinks in JR and more hunks in HT. I guess most sporeans like hunks?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.