Male HQ

Discussion on Married Gay Men (有妇之夫) Whom Hv Gay Sex + An Open Letter to Married Men + Married men's stress & struggles (compiled)

Guest Married

Hey Gymstock,

Fabulous idea to gather fellow married blokes to come together for some sporting or social recreation. I would champion dragon boating - never done that before and always thought about enrolling into one but never got round to it. Jogging would be equally fine too. Gym with a small group would suit me fine too. I've always gym alone all these years and perhaps a small gym workout group would break the monotony of going through same old repetitive routine. Drinks is perfectly fine with me as well. Caveat here is that I've never attended a group gathering before and may wind up being quite tongue tight.

Hi everyone I'm new here.. V interesting reading all these stories from bi married guys. Well I am not married, but in love with someone who is. We are the closest of friends, but he doesn't know I'm gay. Known him for over 2 years now and he mean the world to me. I know, people say you should never fall in love or get involved with a married men, but I meant no harm. I do not wish for broken families either.

The deeper it gets, the harder I will fall. I have no clue if he likes me, but we are just so comfortable with each other.

At the end of the day, I just wished we remain best friends forever, even if I can't have him as a partner. Friendship means more to me, I shall not be selfish and let my feelings get in the way.

:(

PS. Im not so new but I guess not active here.

Edited by rozaymc

Dear all

Love this thread. Wife is away for business today and suddenly I feel so lonely and horny.

It is time like this that I wish I have buddy to hang around with to pass time.

I missed the bromance in the army where I got deviated from the orientation. No regret though. Still miss the buddy hug and sometime the snuggling on the neck while hugging from behind. Yes, those days, we were quite opened about it.

Sigh.

Thanks bro for creating this thread and opportunity to meet.

Jay

@jay- wow, that bromance in the army is quite interesting!

@gymstock- i ran or should i say walked the standard chartered (half) marathon last time but caught by the lazy bug and would not register again~! I still do training but the recent changes - no nanny, wife preggy and work load- is getting me too busy.  I'm creating a different time plan to adjust to the demands and go back to gym and run.  I say run but actually do brisk walk because for some reason I could not run long anymore and get this pain above my ankle. 

Yes, let's do something!

sometimes is not a good things to keep giving suggestion here and there, cos it seems never end, best is just give a list who is interesting to have outing or gathering, when normally free which day, so even can't get most but small group are equally good too, trade contact numbers through pm and then go from there, much faster and more efficiency , later then decide where to go what to do.

Edited by snowball

Thanks guys for those who have responded. I'll keep note of what you have said.

So we now have (anything that is mentioned 2 times and more)

- dragonboat

- running

- drinks/coffee sessions

- gym

So anymore to add on to the poll?

For those new reading this thread... can check out what poll am I referring to see this link here - http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=32803&p=640057

Do PM me to give me your LINE ID (if you have). LINE app does not required u to give your contact so you can remain discreet till we meet up. This is easily for us to comm to arrange for the initial Interests Groups meet up. 

@snowball - Thanks for the suggestions. I just wanted to see if there are any interested parties first only then we would then gather and discuss a little more. The only thing that I really dont want the gathering to have guys who are just out to seek fun.

Cheers!

Edited by GymStock

Am here for sincere friends... 

Hi Bros

It's a great idea to get a small group going. In my opinion, however, forming a DB team is not a good idea. It needs a lot of discipline n time. Usually the training will b on a weekend when most of u guys r not working. But this is also the days when most of u guys would want to spend quality time with your family. Unless of course u guys will bring along ur wives n kids, n they can get socialize when the hubbys r paddling the dragon. Don't rock the boat guys!!

meeting up does not mean need at least 3 person, if work almost same area, can even meet up for lunch and short chat, else dinner follow bu coffee chat, those who like to sing can arrange one day for karaoke, and those who like to swim can also meet after work or even weekend, i believe some may even workout same gym fitness center. is not that difficult to meet up, don't need to find 黄道吉日, sincere, serious and just do it

meeting up does not mean need at least 3 person, if work almost same area, can even meet up for lunch and short chat, else dinner follow bu coffee chat, those who like to sing can arrange one day for karaoke, and those who like to swim can also meet after work or even weekend, i believe some may even workout same gym fitness center. is not that difficult to meet up, don't need to find 黄道吉日, sincere, serious and just do it

@ snowball,

For that itself it would be more of a social meet ups... of cos then it is not necessary to go to 通书 to find a 黄道吉日. But we are talking about forming interests groups then it would be good to find a date whereby all or at least most can make it. Of cos totally agree that all just need to be sincere and serious. :)

Hi Bros

It's a great idea to get a small group going. In my opinion, however, forming a DB team is not a good idea. It needs a lot of discipline n time. Usually the training will b on a weekend when most of u guys r not working. But this is also the days when most of u guys would want to spend quality time with your family. Unless of course u guys will bring along ur wives n kids, n they can get socialize when the hubbys r paddling the dragon. Don't rock the boat guys!!

Hi Bro,

Yes dragonboat needs tons of discipline and I totally agree with you. time wise... is manageable. If we are forming one... yes it will be competitive... but hey... we are not in those schools or varsity teams whereby they have to train almost everyday. Social clubs team is not that demanding as school teams. 

If there are married men who can be committed to row (and I am one of them) and my wife don't complain that I don't spend time with them... then I think it can be done. It is a matter of whether you can have the support or understanding of your wife/family.

Time management is key.

Anyway, should just let them try out first and see for themselves and observed how other married men can still be committed to be in dragonboat despite having all the family commitments.  

Running, Expeditions sounds interesting.

Investment too.

These are easy to organise because there's no minimum number, unlike dragonboat, soccer, etc...

The difficult part is, if this is arranged, how do I tell my wife I'm meeting a new group of friends?

She's likely to say "how did you get to know them?"

Am I to reply "BW?"  Haha...

On another note, I'm also curious about another thing.  If a married man comes in here looking for hook ups, isn't he likely to be a bottom?  I mean, if he was a top, couldn't he fulfill his desires with his wife already?

Or is there something I'm missing here?

Hello Married men!...how about hiking? I am interested in training for Mt KK next year. I need more climbing stamina because of 3D archery competition in China. Would be nice to start with something easier to attain e.g Fraser's hill, SKL...etc. Anyone keen? I drive a SUV so I think I can take at least 3 of you comfortably in my car. Hopefully others drive too so more could join us. 

Running, Expeditions sounds interesting.

Investment too.

These are easy to organise because there's no minimum number, unlike dragonboat, soccer, etc...

The difficult part is, if this is arranged, how do I tell my wife I'm meeting a new group of friends?

She's likely to say "how did you get to know them?"

Am I to reply "BW?"  Haha...

On another note, I'm also curious about another thing.  If a married man comes in here looking for hook ups, isn't he likely to be a bottom?  I mean, if he was a top, couldn't he fulfill his desires with his wife already?

Or is there something I'm missing here?

@Curious777, just tell your wife you know us in a "keep fit forum" where unfit married men meet to encourage doing healthy activities together. Like what gymstock said...best not to turn this into a hook up thingy. It'll become complicated. If both parties are attracted to each other...they should take their bromances outside of this group's activity. Agreed? 

Hi Bro,

Yes dragonboat needs tons of discipline and I totally agree with you. time wise... is manageable. If we are forming one... yes it will be competitive... but hey... we are not in those schools or varsity teams whereby they have to train almost everyday. Social clubs team is not that demanding as school teams. 

If there are married men who can be committed to row (and I am one of them) and my wife don't complain that I don't spend time with them... then I think it can be done. It is a matter of whether you can have the support or understanding of your wife/family.

Time management is key.

Anyway, should just let them try out first and see for themselves and observed how other married men can still be committed to be in dragonboat despite having all the family commitments.  

Hi Gymstock, How many persons are needed to row a dragon boat? Perhaps it may be rather ambitious to form one if it needs more than 10 persons or 6 for the matter. Perhaps could I suggest we start with canoeing first and once we form enough people we could move towards dragon boating? I would love to be involved if we can find the numbers. 

Hi Gymstock, How many persons are needed to row a dragon boat? Perhaps it may be rather ambitious to form one if it needs more than 10 persons or 6 for the matter. Perhaps could I suggest we start with canoeing first and once we form enough people we could move towards dragon boating? I would love to be involved if we can find the numbers. 

Hi Chub71,

Thanks for the suggestions. I think let's not worry too much about the complexity or the technicality of forming a team of dragonboaters or soccer team. There are definitely ways to go around it and still have the interests groups. Let's not be discourage because of such technicalities. Let's just take one step at a time but always have in mind what is the objective. So the first step is to at least have a first gathering to know each other and we take it from there.

All that I am asking is for those who wants to be part of the interests group please come with the intention of the interests itself - dragonboat, running, soccer or whatever. Just don't come with the intention to hunt, just like what Chub71 says.

So if you are interested... please PM me your LINE ID so that I can get you into the group chat.

Thank you!

But think of it where to gym? gymstock can train me?

hi hi... where to gym is second step... let's see if can form a group first...

Train u? haha... I am not qualified lah. What I can do is to share with you on how i train and things that I do... 

Hi Chub71,

Thanks for the suggestions. I think let's not worry too much about the complexity or the technicality of forming a team of dragonboaters or soccer team. There are definitely ways to go around it and still have the interests groups. Let's not be discourage because of such technicalities. Let's just take one step at a time but always have in mind what is the objective. So the first step is to at least have a first gathering to know each other and we take it from there.

All that I am asking is for those who wants to be part of the interests group please come with the intention of the interests itself - dragonboat, running, soccer or whatever. Just don't come with the intention to hunt, just like what Chub71 says.

So if you are interested... please PM me your LINE ID so that I can get you into the group chat.

Thank you!

so this group strictly for married man only ?

In married too

Hi so do you want to be in our interests group? If yes let me know which are the interests that you like to be in and also your LINE ID (via pm) so that can add you into the group chat.

We are likely to arrange for a meet up very soon, so to discuss how and which interests groups that we can start off. Some of us now are already aiming for a runners' group and we are likely to aim for full marathon in the next sundown. :) This is just one of the few that we are likely to start.

Thanks.

Haa it is quite challenging to be an organiser for all discreet married men to gather ... a lot just ask and no action done especially when comes to fix a date for outing. Thanks to those who pm me and show interest ! I don't mind to Organise it if you also don't mind small group of 2-3 going bowling together. Show ur interest here and I will pm you individually to arrange. Cheers

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Married Gay Men (有妇之夫) Whom Hv Gay Sex + An Open Letter to Married Men + Married men's stress & struggles (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.